The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blushing Last Thought

nothing says "I like you" like the words...YES...and slut.

That is all.


Serious Last thought

can one die of sugar shock...saccharine sweetness?

Final Last Thought

21 more minutes.
 
wonders what is the cause of this joyous celebration, mainly so assistance can be given in future to bring it about again

cuddles the awesomeness that is M13

I am done with breakfast set up for the hotel (which includes 4 different types of coffee plus hot water for teas ~4 different types including Earl Grey, Green and various herbal concoctions plus lipton~cereal, fresh waffle mix and on and on and on....) takes about 2 hours total and that's IF I don't have any check outs during that time.

PLUS I get off in about 12 minutes.

more dancing behind the front desk

AND I am off for the day!!
 
Oh, it figures on a day where I can sleep in, I wake up at alarm time sans alarm. *grumbles and wallows in bed*
 
*grins*

But see, if you do come back to life to do that, then I will have in fact revived you, thereby saving your life, and I think you then owe me something significantly better, and much nicer, than a kick.

*nods sagely*

For the record, if I ever find the peace of dying and you bring me back to THIS life, I'm kicking the hell out of you, dangly bits and all. Repeatedly and without the slightest shred of mercy.
 
It's possible that I'm a little spoiled.
Just a little.
And all you fuckers are responsible.
 
Hmm.. My last thought was I wanted to post a pic or three my sister drew and get feed back from the people i'm aquainted with around here but where would I post it? She's drawing for a DnD type book as well as her own graphic novel. She believes me when i say that her work is anything but suckage, as my view -while completly fucking correct mind you - doesnt count as I an not an anime or Table gamer fan/player.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top