Finding Comfort

"Oh my god..." She gasps. She watches him push in a little, then pull out but when he was completely buried inside of her, that was when it was the best. She couldn't remember the last time she fucked but god, it was never this good. She leaned her head back on the desk, groaning,...moaning out his name. Holy shit.....it felt so good.

Each one of her legs rested on his shoulder, giving him complete access to fuck her completely. "Holy shit Duane...fuck." She groaned. This was probably the best fucking of her entire life.

She didn't even care that the phone was ringing...all she cared about was his cock inside her.
 
“Arg… shit shit…” he gasps, gritting his teeth as his cock twitches, the physical and visual stimulation meaning he won’t last very long…

“Fuck, I’m gonna cum soon E!” he grunts, between breaths, as he pounds into her, his mouth agape a little, his tongue flicking over his lips once a while as he watches how her body reacts to each powerful thrust… breast quivering, the sound of the bodies slapping together echoing off the office walls.

“Can’t hold it babe,” he groan after a couple more minutes, “… should I pull out?” he grunts, slowing a little as he wait for a responds… her and the doc had a one point talked about making a family, but with her work and the apparent strain on their relationship (he was fucking her within an inch of her life, after all) she most likely wasn’t off the pill… ‘Better safe than sorry!’ he thinks.
 
This was the hottest thing she had ever encountered in her entire life. The doc was missing out. This was the best sex she had ever had and it was wonderful. The way he pounded into her and the slapping of their bodies...it was just too hot too handle.

"Cum...cum inside me..."She begged softly, wanting to feel his cock explode inside of her with warm, sticky cum.

Jen was obviously a dumb broad for missing out on this.
 
Grunting he releases her legs, grabbing hold of those amazing breast instead, holding them tight as his thrusts grow increasingly erratic, breathing loudly as his throb and expands a little more…

“Yeah!” he growls as he lets loose, jet after jet of his hot cum coating her inside, his hips convulsing, thrusting a little into her throughout his release…

“Damn…” he breaths, pushing fully into her, his cock slowly starting to soften, slumping over her body, “I really needed that E…” he gasp, a stupid grin on his face, as her body grips his sensitive cock and he feels her voluptuous pressing against his as he leans into her…

“Thanks…” he kisses her lips softly, before turning over to see the blinking light indicating a missed call… “Guess we should call Joe before he comes up?” he laughs, Joe being the security guard downstairs, who called up before allowing deliveries to be brought up after office hours…
 
She laughed as he kissed her and she kissed him back. "This would be a hard sight to explain to Joe." She laughed a bit as she got off the desk, found her panties and bra and began to put them on. She didn't regret one second of it, not even a little bit. She picked up some of his case work and laughed. "We seem to have made a slight mess in here." She laughed a little bit. She grabbed her skirt from the floor too and slid it up her hips.

"I needed that too." She smiled. It was the best sex she had in months by far. She grabbed the phone and called Joe downstairs. "Hey Joe..It's E from the 5th floor. Sorry, I got a little busy with work." She smiled as she looked over at Duane. "I'll be down in 5 minutes."
 
He smiles as she jokes about explaining the situation to Joe and tugs himself away, buttoning his pants, as he watches her retrieve her clothes. Laughs with her and watches as she smoothes the skirt over her curves and covers up those breasts of hers again too…

He finds his shirt and is in the process of putting it on when she ends the call, telling the man downstairs that she’ll be right down.

“We’re okay?” he asks with a small smile as he steps up to her, only a couple of buttons closed, “We’re just friends who helped each other… release some tension… right?” he asks, thinking about his words, as he stands close to her, his hands holding onto her hips, their eyes inches from each other’s…

“Umm, I’ll just tidy up a bit…” he mumbles, pulling away before their lips touch, fighting the urge to kiss her in a not manner best friends shouldn’t, “… and we’ll get something to eat… okay?”

As she leaves he gathers up the papers and puts them in order, his mind racing all the time… would he be able to keep this from his wife and, more importantly for him, would it affect his friendship with Erika…
 
She disappears to retrieve their food from the security guard downstairs. She couldn't help but smile on the elevator ride down. She knew she had just cheated on her husband but Duane...he might her feel sexy. Hell, he really made her feel like a woman for the first time in years. She puts her fingers over her lips, remembering how he kissed her.

She finally reaches downstairs, gets the food and heads back up. She heads back for Duane's office.

"Hey..." She smiled. "Joe said we must have really been busy up here with work....you could say that." She laughed a little as she got comfortable on his office couch.
 
He’s just finishing up getting his desk back in order when she enters the office… he laughs at her joke and joins her on the couch.

“Yeah,” he smiles, “Busy busy busy…” he shakes his head, still in disbelief of what just took place between them, but now he’s sitting on the couch next to her, ready to joke and eat as they’ve done so many times before…

“Anything good?” he smiles as he grabs something to eat, continuing after having taken a bite, “How much work do you have to catch up on tonight then?”

They sit together, eating and acting like they friendship wasn’t affected the slightest…

“Now…” he takes a breath to start after a while, “… should we talk?” he asks, unsure, “… or?” a grin starts to appear on his face… Erika had never been one to talk about deep feelings, she was like a male friend in every way… almost at least, none of his other friends had those curves, that cute face and oozed sexuality… he shakes his head, pushing that thought from his mind before his body would react to it.
 
"I'm not sure I could focus on work tonight given what just happened here." She laughed as she ate a little bit of the dinner they had ordered in. Duane had been her best friend from the moment she started here. He wasn't petty like her girlfriends and he wasn't a dick like her husband was.

"Oh you mean talk about the fact that we tore each other's clothes off and had hot sex?" She laughed a little bit. The thought of it was going to get her all turned on again. Hell, it had been the best sex she had in months. Duane was a god damned good lover...Jen obviously didn't have a brain cell in her head if she was passing that up.

"Or talk about how incredibly sexy you are..." She whispered in a low, almost seductive voice.
 
He laughs at her jokes, feeling better and better around her once again… they were just friends as always, some benefits had been shared, but that was just a onetime thing… ‘Right?’ he asks himself.

He almost chokes on the food as she whispers seductively…

“Sorry?” he gasps, regaining his bearings, “… a sexy little minx you are…” he then grins, “Now, who are you… and what have you done with that goofy friend of mine?” he teases her, trying to diffuse the situation… her soft voice had his body reacting, cock swelling the slightest and the urge to jump her growing…
 
"Oh so now I'm sexy? I'm glad you approve." She smiled a little teasingly. He brought something out in her that not even her husband could. He had this ability to get her all hot and bothered without even really trying.

She moved a little bit closer on the couch. She let her brown hair fall over her face a little bit. She rested her hand on his knee, inching it up until her hand rested on his thigh.

"Does that bother you?" She whispers, definitely trying to seduce him now.
 
“Fuck…” he growls, under his breath, as her small hand moves up his thigh, her teasing voice as she moved closer… his attempt to diffuse the heated atmosphere had failed completely, his cock now twitching and growing a little, the blood redirected towards it seemingly going from his brain as he’s unable to do anything to stop this…

“Shit E… you’re so sexy…” he breaths as she asks if it bothers him, “… but, we’re friends… and married… shouldn’t…” he stutters, keeping still even though his body screams to grab her body and continue where they left off on the desktop.

Her delicate, warm hand on his leg, her sexy voice and body next to him means that his cock is growing rapidly now… swelling under his pants, mere inches from where her hand is resting…
 
The way he talked to her got her all turned on too. She knew she was effecting him just as much as he was effecting her. She took the food and moved it over to a nearby table because she knew exactly where this was going. She knew they both had piles of work to finish up and he had Jen at home and she the doc but she didn't care. Duane unleashed this sexy animal out in here.

She got down on the floor in front of him, on her knees. She brushed her smooth, silky brown hair away from her face. She unbuckled his belt, unzipping his work pants and got his cock free from his boxers. She took hold of his cock with one hand, beginning to pump it softly in her smooth hand.

"Fuck Duane...."
 
Feeling like his heart is caught in his throat as he watches her, wide-eyed with open mouth, get off the couch and kneel in front of him on the floor…

“Jesus…” he groans as she unbuckles his pants, his body acting almost on its own as he lifts off the couch shortly to help her work his pants down, freeing his cock… taking several deep breaths as he watches his throbbing erection spring out, her small hand wrapping itself around it and moving slowly up and down.

“… oh, fuck is right…” he repeats her words as she tentatively strokes him at first, her soft palm gripping him making him shiver, cock rapidly getting rock hard, pre-cum oozing from it, lubing the head…

His eyes watch the cleavage in her shirt as she kneels there… the thought about those perfect specimens wrapped around his cock making it throb a little extra, almost expectantly…
 
She couldn't believe how hard he was, his tip was practically dripping with pre-cum. The sight alone was turning on; she could feel herself becoming wet again. She was pretty sure she was getting her panties wet for a second time today. She saw the way he kept eyeing her soft, round breasts. She unbuttoned her shirt about halfway and took her breasts out of her bra cups so now both of her breasts were free.

She pushed her brown hair from her face as she licks her lip. God, they had just fucked less than an hour ago but she wanted him again...bad.

First, she was going to give him a choice: whether he wanted to fuck her breasts or have her suck him first. She decided she'd make that choice. Without even a single word, she lowered her soft mouth so that her sweet mouth wrapped around the head of his cock. The pre-cum just dripping right into her mouth.
 
“Oh man,” he licks his lips as he watch her open her shirt and pull down her bra, freeing those amazing round breasts... and when she lower her head and swallows the head of his cock he groans, pushing his pelvis up at little, by reaction… the feel of her warm, wet, soft mouth on him almost too good to be true… as the entire evening this far.

“Fuck me, E…” he groans, “That’s fucking amazing he grin, as she sucks the tip of his throbbing member, “This how you get all the good cases?” he grins, teasingly, as he looks down into her eyes, his hands moving to her head, wrapping in her hair above her neck.

As she sucks his cock all he can do is grunt and groan, no more attempts to joke and tease his friends as if it was business as usual… his hands holding softly onto her hair, guiding her but letting her set the pace…

“Mmm, amazing…” he moans when he moves one hand off her head and grabs one of her naked breast, weighing the warm and soft globe in his hand… he tugs her nipple lightly before moving to the other…

Perfectly content with toying with her breast while she sucks him, he moves his other hand down to her breasts and leans back into his seat… having gotten off earlier he wasn’t close to reaching his climax…
 
She couldn't believe she was doing this. But he got her so hot and incredibly turned on. The last person she was thinking about right now was her husband. He hadn't had sex with her in so long and she couldn't even recall the last time he let her go down on him. It was THAT long.

She smiled as she felt Duane take hold of her hair gently, one of his hands playing with her round, beautiful breast. God, the more he touched her, the wetter she became.

She let his hard cock disappear into her mouth. He took it out for a second before wrapping her mouth around it again. She could feel the pre-cum just oozing right in. This was so incredibly hot for her. She flicked her soft tongue over the head just a little bit.
 
He groans as she takes him deeper into her hot mouth, his hardness twitching when she moves her mouth down on him, shivers shooting through his body when she flicks the tip of tongue over the tip and his hands reacting by closing a little harder around her huge breasts, squeezing them as he tongue beats onto his cock…

“Ah…” he groans, taking his hands off her breast and quickly unbuttoning his shirt, tossing it away, he leans back into the couch, resting his hands on the back, perfectly content with letting her work her magic…

“Shit E,” he jokes through gritted teeth, “Never knew you could suck a cock like this…” he teases her, “… you shouldn’t have any trouble with your Doc if you can do this…” his teasing is lost in his grunts as his cock throbs from the action of her warm mouth and tongue.
 
She couldn't believe they were doing this. She watched him take off his shirt and throw it somewhere. It landed somewhere near his desk. She groaned softly, feeling him squeeze her beautiful twin globes. The doctor hadn't let her do this to him in such a long time. But Duane....dear god, he felt so hard inside her mouth. She took his cock from her mouth before wrapping her pretty lips around it once more, flicking her soft tongue over the head.

"We should have kept our clothes off." She whispered, knowing that by the end of this they were going to be naked again. Work was definitely not happening tonight. She smiled as he leaned back on the couch, seemingly to really enjoy this.

"That's it..relax..." She smiled as she spit on his cock a little before letting it disappear once more, completely into her mouth.
 
“Oh…” he laughs, while gasping, at her comment about having dressed needlessly after their earlier fuck, “Always E… should always keep ‘em off…” he groans as he leans into the couch… her mouth works on him, the softness of her mouth making him shiver, cock throbbing when her tongue dance over it…

“Mmm, yes ma’am…” he smiles when she tells him to relax, “… thank you E…” he grins, teasingly, as he looks down at her, the grin on his face changing when she spits on his cock and jerks it into the skin, grimacing in pleasure, “Shit, that’s so good…” he moans as he leans his head back, letting his buxom friend take care of him.

With closed eyes he groans and grunts, enjoying her silky mouth on him… images of her curvy body flashes before his head… those big breasts bouncing as she rides him, their bodies covered in sweat… those soft pillows pressed into his chest as he holds her steady, hands on her hips, while thrusting, hard and fast, into her… her perfect round ass as she rides him, back against him, as his hands roams her back and ass…

“Damn…” he groans when he opens his eyes… the reality as good as any fantasy, as he watches her on her knees working his rock hard cock, her hair brushing against his legs and her hot mouth sending shivers through him…
 
She knew she was working magic on him and it felt good to finally be able to please a man like this. Her doctor husband was never home and when he was, he surely wasn't interested in his. Erika can feel her panties becoming wetter, the warm becoming warmer as she feels Duane's hardness in her mouth. She takes his cock out of her mouth for a brief moment. She lifted her bra over her head and throws it somewhere, it lands on his desk. Next her blouse came off too.

God, she wanted to ride him. She wanted to feel that cock buried inside of her. With one hand she reached down inside her panties and began to touch herself, feeling how slippery with wetness she was.

"Cum for me..." She whispered as she wrapped her mouth around him again, slowly letting his cock disappear right into her mouth.
 
Eyes closing and head leaning back against the couch he breaths deep as he feels the pleasure washing over his body, her hot mouth working his cock so good… he opens his eyes when her mouth pops off him, licking his lips with a look of lust in his eyes as he watch her toss her bra and blouse away…

“God…” he mumbles as he watches her big, beautiful breasts… her hand sneaking between her legs as she whispers to him and wraps her mouth around his pulsing erection once more.

“Oh E…” he moans, feeling as excited as ever but not on the brink of orgasm, having taken his edge off earlier, “Fuck… I will babe…” he grunt, “… wrap those soft fun-bags around me please…” he groan, grinning down at his awesome, busty friend, seeing her in a whole new light as she sucks him off and begs for his cum, “… let me feel those soft pillows against it… please…” he whispers in a husky voice.
 
This was probably the hottest thing she had ever experienced in her entire life. She had one hand inside her panties, slowly touching her womanhood that had become insanely wet. She smiled as Duane seemed to be enjoying this so very much. And she couldn't wait to feel him explode his load. She pulled down his work pants and boxers so now that they were bunched at his ankles.

"Oh, you mean like this?" She smiled as she wrapped her two beautiful globes around his cock. She held her breasts together and began moving them up and down on his cock. She spit on his cock head just to make it more slippery for his dick.

"Fuck my tits..." She whispers in the most seductive voice.
 
“Oh, shit!” he groans as her tits make contact with his cock, the hard flesh twitching between her soft orbs as she wraps them around him, “… fuck yeah, just like that…” he moans.

He shivers as she spits on the head of his throbbing cock, the feel of her big soft breast moving up and down his cock was one of the most divine he’d ever experienced…

“Yeah?” he hiss, her soft voice asking him, begging him to fuck her tits makes his heart skip a beat, the excitement unbelievable, “Like this…?” he mumble as he pushed his pelvis up off the bed, meeting her downward move, fucking up into the deep valley of pleasure enveloping his cock…

After a few moments of matching her movements he places his hands on each of those perfect breasts, playfully slapping her hands away with a smile, “Let me hon…” he grin and pushes her breast around his cock… holding her still as he increases the speed of his thrusts...

“Oh,” he groans through gritted teeth after a couple of minutes, “… fuck E, gonna blow soon…” he gasps, his thrust becoming increasingly erratic before he stops, sitting back in the couch, his cock slipping from between her soft breast and he guides her head towards his twitching cock, looking as if it could explode any minute, with a hand gripping her neck…
 
She couldn't remember the last time she was turned on like this..*****bably never. She laughed as he pushed her hands away, letting him grab hold of her beautiful, soft twin globes. She watched his cock just slide right through her breasts and it felt so good. She smiled as she saw the pre-cum just oozing at the tip, so much so that it made the valley between her breasts that much slippery.

She lowered her head every time his cock came pushing through the valley of her breasts, licking up the pre-cum. God, this was so hot. Luckily for them, the entire office was empty at this point. And even if it wasn't, not even that would have stopped her, she was too turned on.

"Fuck Duane...cum on my tits." She muttered as she pushed her breasts together, making it tighter for his cock to get through.
 
Back
Top