PM asshattery

oherency doesn't excuse him from trying to pass bullshit past me. He dropped the right words - Lake George, Loudonville, and Saratoga Springs - but when he said "the Spa," I knew he was full of it. NO ONE calls Saratoga, Saratoga Springs, or the nearby are "the Spa" any more, and haven't since the late 80s. Only those pretentious Long Islanders and New Jerseyites do.

Next time you're actually at the beautiful thoroughbred track (say, in July and August) take a listen to track announcer Tom Durkin as he calls out the day's changes and scratches about a half hour before first post time.

He concludes his dialogue with a very pseudo-dramatic...."Enjoy your day at......The Spa!" It's a racetrack tradition for about three decades now.

And Philly people can be pretentious, too. But one thing we're not is full of shit. Just sayin'.

Next time you're actually at the beautiful thoroughbred track (say, in July and August) take a listen to track announcer Tom Durkin as he calls out the day's changes and scratches about a half hour before first post time.

He concludes his dialogue with a very pseudo-dramatic...."Enjoy your day at......The Spa!" It's a racetrack tradition for about three decades now.

And Philly people can be pretentious, too. But one thing we're not is full of shit. Just sayin'.

Like she said, NO ONE FROM UPSTATE calls it "the Spa." Those commercials from the 1980s are long gone and buried. It's "the track", "Saratoga", or "the Flats."

YES, you're full of shit!

Just sayin'

Nah...

Johnnie? An Asshat? Say it isn't true... :D
Not the one I know... uh-uh ;)

Yes, he is. Introducing himself to me, trying to use platitudes that are hackneyed, old, and trite. Yeah, coherent as he was, he still was an asshat

If I had to look at this happy face in the mirror every day, I'd no doubt be bitchy too.

You wanna make any more PM's public, giggles?

Last edited by a moderator:
If I had to look at this happy face in the mirror every day, I'd no doubt be bitchy too.

You wanna make any more PM's public, giggles?

WOW, can't take being brought down to reality by a woman, can you? Bet I'm the first to stand up to your bullshit.

Redacted said:
Your Av is vulgar.

Believe it or not, this is the first PM I've gotten about this... Have some balls, lady, and just say it in public.

I thought that Gonzo the Great was sufficiently masculine to act as a warning, but it appears not to be the case.

Here we go:

asshatxx said:
Hi there

How are you doing?asl?

Tall strong male looking for kinky woman explore some kinky fantasizes

Whats your kinkiest/tabo fantasy?how rough? yahoo?

He must be really desperate!

It reminds me of a Nigerian scam mail.
No one but the most complete fools would respond to that in a positive fashion.

I'm not a native speaker, but even to me, that mail hurts my eyes!

Not true....I added a comma in the one I sent you!

From a woman:
Redacted said:
Hey. Ive seen you around the forums a while and you seem like a bit of an asshole. In a good way tho. I like that. :D
Aren't you going to charm my pants right off of me? :rolleyes:

Asshat: Hi, I'm Jim, Care to chat?
ImagineMe2: No...

I've gotten "Hey, wanna RP with me?" from someone I've had no previous contact with.

Seriously, why? Did something I've posted make you think we might be well matched as partners? Do we seem to have some areas of interest in common? Are you a particularly good roleplayer? Because judging by the care and craft that you put into your first contact, I'm guessing that the answer to all three questions is "No".

Back