PM asshattery

I've gotten a metric fuck-ton of unsolicited PMs lately. They're just too boring to bother putting on here.

random person with no posts said:
I hv a fantasy to make love a woman while her man watches us.. he then joins us to give his wife the pleasure of being loved by 2 men.. 2 tongues 2 pair of lips and hands caressing her... and ofcourse to mention.. 2 dicks... does it turn u on?
:mad: Nope not in the slightest!

lol! Fuck-ton!

Me, too!
That's a highly technical term - it's more than a shit-ton but less than a gazillion. :D

Today's unsolicited pm was from a Litster with 9 posts; he wanted to know which beach I live at. If I'd been in a mood to play with him, I would've responded "The one with the sand and water." I wasn't in the mood, so I just deleted it.

196253_542613122424349_202116235_n.jpg

From the files of "Just When You Thought You'd Seen It All"

I've decided there are worse things than poor spelling and grammar. I had a PM today in which the writer addressed me by another name.

I couldn't resist. I replied, "You might want to consider calling someone by their correct screen name if you want a response."

I swear to God, I shit you not. This is the reply I got in return: "Oops. Sorry. Well, thanks for responding despite an incorrect name. Are you interested in talking still?"

I guess I really should give him extra points for tenacity, but I'm not particularly feeling all that generous at the moment. Before somebody gives me shit about losing my cool, I'm actually laughing at the whole thing. (Sorry, that's in reference to another thread. lol) But I swear, honestly, how ridiculous can one person get?

Fate, scratch that; I did not just ask that question. I didn't mean it as a dare or a challenge, so please don't think you have to show me just how ridiculous people can get.

*shaking my head in amazement and amusement*

From the files of "Just When You Thought You'd Seen It All"

I've decided there are worse things than poor spelling and grammar. I had a PM today in which the writer addressed me by another name.

I couldn't resist. I replied, "You might want to consider calling someone by their correct screen name if you want a response."

I swear to God, I shit you not. This is the reply I got in return: "Oops. Sorry. Well, thanks for responding despite an incorrect name. Are you interested in talking still?"

I guess I really should give him extra points for tenacity, but I'm not particularly feeling all that generous at the moment. Before somebody gives me shit about losing my cool, I'm actually laughing at the whole thing. (Sorry, that's in reference to another thread. lol) But I swear, honestly, how ridiculous can one person get?

Fate, scratch that; I did not just ask that question. I didn't mean it as a dare or a challenge, so please don't think you have to show me just how ridiculous people can get.

*shaking my head in amazement and amusement*

Well played on the player!

I got this gem today.....

xxx said:
So you don't need instructions for eating cum Babe? I would love to see you doing that, most especially if it were my load.

I have been requesting that women on Lit send me pictures of themselves for my jack-off collection. Love to have some from you to enjoy.

I'm just a horny 58yo guy who recently got busted by this wife for fucking a 29 yo, so now I'm (sadly) back to jacking-off for sweet relief.

Am I the only one who wants to respond and ask if this strategy has been working for him?

[laughs]

Can't help it, I am curious. :eek:
Wouldn't it be hilarious if, unbeknownst to him, his wife is also a Litster - and he accidentally sends the same PM to her?

I keep getting PM's from a bloke claiming to be an english professor. Going by the grammar and punctuation, I think not!

I keep getting PM's from a bloke claiming to be an english professor. Going by the grammar and punctuation, I think not!
A play on words, perhaps? Maybe he thinks English professor is a nice way to say he professes to be English?

Nah. That requires wit.

Oh, brother.

How many pictures did you send?? :D

Am I the only one who wants to respond and ask if this strategy has been working for him?

[laughs]

Can't help it, I am curious. :eek:

Wouldn't it be hilarious if, unbeknownst to him, his wife is also a Litster - and he accidentally sends the same PM to her?

I thought it was interesting that he referred to his wife a "this wife". I wonder which number "this wife" actually is.

Maybe I should send him someone's cock pic to jizz all over.

I thought it was interesting that he referred to his wife a "this wife". I wonder which number "this wife" actually is.

Maybe I should send him someone's cock pic to jizz all over.
It sounds like she may be his next ex-wife.

I got a very cute, unsolicited PM this morning that actually brightened my day. To the writer, please don't think I'm outing you as an asshat, because I'm not. It was a very sweet PM. :)

He made a joke about the pearl necklace in my av, then asked me not to consider him an asshat. He just couldn't resist the opportunity to tease me a little.

This was one of the few unsolicited PMs that made me smile. Mr. Not-an-Asshat, thank you. :)

I got this gem today.....

I have a feeling mine was from the same sender..

I;m asking the women of Lit to email me some jack-off material. Do you have any pictures of your bare ass, tits and cunt? So would love to see you spread wide and ready, and licking and sucking your titty. Ya, I know I'm a dirty guy, but what can I say.

I got a very cute, unsolicited PM this morning that actually brightened my day. To the writer, please don't think I'm outing you as an asshat, because I'm not. It was a very sweet PM. :)

He made a joke about the pearl necklace in my av, then asked me not to consider him an asshat. He just couldn't resist the opportunity to tease me a little.

This was one of the few unsolicited PMs that made me smile. Mr. Not-an-Asshat, thank you. :)
I got one yesterday in the same vein - nice to know that somebody is paying attention!

Back