The Chain Trick

christmas is entirely to long ago for this to be brought up last. Any new stories of anyon trying this?
 
Bump

Bumped because I love this thread and its Easter.
Chocolate covered chain anyone ?
 
Are there any safety issues with sticking a length of non surgical steel chain all up inside someone's reproductive tract?
 
car nut said:
christmas is entirely to long ago for this to be brought up last. Any new stories of anyon trying this?

I have used the chain trick on my slave a couple of times. I must have bought chain that's too big because I can't get that much in. We're talking a dozen links at best and this is after many hard orgasms. Maybe she's too tense after the orgasms? But it really doesn't matter, after what chain I can slip in her she gets very tight and fights hard against another orgasm. The hitachi wand makes quick work of her protest. When I pull the chain as she's coming it's like a waterfall.

It's a difficult trick to get just right and it's not something for every night but it is fun for her and me both.
 
lilminx said:
Has anyone ever done this or ever heard of it?
This is a new one to me. I think the orgasim would be fantastic. It also might be interesting to see how much chain an ass can take.
 
I tried this with my amoureuse on our weekend together. It was fun shopping for the chain, and making sure we got one that was very smooth....very important.

Inserting it was a bit tricky and i think i pinched her tender lips more than once. Lots of lube...

i was so focused on getting it in without hurting her that i really did not take the time to get her properly aroused, but she did a good job of that herself.

We were in a hotel room, and when i finally pulled the chain out, i was afraid the neighbors would call the police.

Her reaction was so intense that i didnt realize i was still holding the chain in one hand while i held her afterwards. Be sure to drop the chain on a towel, because there was no way i was going to let go of her, and no way i was going to drop the well lubed and very wet chain on the bed.

i highly recommend it
 
I'm excited that we finally got some chain today!

I happened to actually remember it on another trip to Lowes.

Can't wait to find the time and privacy to use it.
 
Well, if you don't mind a report from a stranger...

The chain was a most amazing experience. Like some of you, I sent this off to the appropriate party as soon as I'd read through it. Then I printed it out to ensure directions would be handily available - LOL.

Our playspace has plenty of chains already, someone mentioned a bellychain with chain crotchstrap. I have worn this particular configuration of chain more than once, including once on a trip to and from the airport.

The chain we used was very heavy, the weight was the most exciting thing. Very much a feeling of fullness, particularly after a trip up and down the stairs. I don't know the gauge or the length, but it didn't seem like a lengthy piece, but I may be wrong. My partner has a fondness for homemade toys - he attached a ring to the end of the chain, for easy pulling.
After probably an hour of play, multiple orgasms ensued.
We will definitely be adding this to the repetoire.
 
WhosOnFirst said:
Another neat trick while doing bondage is to use smooth links and make a belly chain that has one tail pulled up into crotch...and butt cheeks....then lightly touch the critical links with a vibrator....very intense. Good Luck

OMG i can only imagine that...it's making me all wet just thinking about it. Must must must must try...
 
doing the anal chain...

Layne said:
Can it be done anally, on a guy?

Layne

...someone somewhere is going to say it was a bad idea and somehow horribly unsafe...oh well....yup, it sure can and if ya ask me it was mucho fun *wonders where that darn thing is after the move*

cheers, sw
 
No one else mentioned this so I thought I would.

To make it easier to do this by yourself you could us a mechanics creeper.

56224.jpg


145511_lg.jpg


The woman would lay down on the creeper in fact you could use the creepr as a base and attach a decline weight bench to it so gravity can help. You would tie a rope to the end of the chain you are not going to insert then tie the other end of the rope to a fixed object. Now tie another length of rope to a fixed object behind the creeper. After the woman inserts the chain he would slowly pull herself using the second rope. As she pulls herself along the rope the chain and rope at the other end will become taught. The faster you pull yourself along the faster the chain comes out.

You could do this with two women and two creepers and make it very interesting. Insert one end of the chain in one woman and the other in the other woman. Tie off one creeper so it can't move and then give a rope to the other woman so she can pull herself away slowly removing the chain from both women.
 
I plan on doing this at the first possible oppurtinity!!

Thank you for this idea!

*evil grin* MUWAHAHAH
 
Okay we tried it twice so far. It was fun and interesting but no, I didn't come from that alone. I didn't squirt or pass out, nor was I unable to move after. In fact I moved a whole lot. I'll save the rest of that for the strap on thread. He he.

The first time was in a hotel and I was on my back. I even had him put a bullet vibe up in there with the chain. I liked the weight and how full it made me feel. I took two feet.

The second time was back at home since I now knew I probably wouldn't scream and get the kids worried. This time I wanted to try it face down. See if that made a difference. I couldn't take as much chain and it was fun but again, not earth shattering. I think my G spot is all broken and shit.

I wanted to try it in my ass but the links pinched often enough that put me off that idea.

I will probably use my string of four 1 1/2 inch pleasure balls from now on. They don't have the weight but they do more for me for some reason and it's very chain like.

That is my report.

Fury over and out.

:rose:
 
I think I will still find a willing volunteer to help me with this one, as I have to try everything at least once.........
 
I tried it, it works. The woman i tried it with didnt scream, didnt squirt, and was able to move afterwards just fine. I dont think i did anything wrong, because she said it was one of the most intense orgasms of her life. I think different women will respond differently to it. thats all
 
Oh my...thanks for the bumb Shy... I forgot all about this thread... and in fact, the site. Your bump sent me a wake up call... I wonder what daddy would think??? :D
 
well, I think the time has come, I was walking around the hardware store with someone yesterday, and I think I may just have found the perfect person to share this with :D I wan't wait!
 
My wife and I have tried this with great results. With plenty of lube and the wife really excited, she managed to take 2feet of chain completly inside her. She closed her legs and rubbed her clit. Rolling over onto her stomach still playing with her clit she could'nt stay still, she kept cumming and cumming. The towel was soaked. With the chain still inside, I went down on her and assulted her clit. OH MY GOD ! I had to chase her around the bed, her orgasms were so strong she nearly fell off the bed. The entire bed was just soaked, and she still kept cumming. Finally I had her get up on her hands and knees and the chain fell out due to gravity. A the chain was comming out she had another hugh orgasam. She said the those were the most intense orgasams she's ever had . She also wants to do it again.
 
Last edited:
:-d

... this thread was recently linked to another .... (my THANKS to the person responsible!!)

all of a sudden - my mind is playing all sorts of wonderful scenarios! ...... (now all I need is a supporting cast!)

:p :p E.
 
Back
Top