orgy room III

*he wanders in, sits down, sips tea* Long time, no... well you know how it is
 
"good morning oxtails".....I leaned over to kiss his lips......."how are you?"
 
*returns kiss, wraps arms around her back* Oh, had some trouble sleeping, but I'm more than fine now. *kisses her neck* Good to see you keeping up the room, Mona
 
"Someone has to." I tell him.......His kisses on my neck make me hot. I moan softly.....
 
You always do it so well... *pulls Mona into my lap, kissing down her neck to her chest, sliding my hands underneath her shirt*
 
I unbutton your shirt and play with your chest hair. I sigh as your fingers touch my breasts. I wave to bob.
 
*moans deeply as I unbutton yours and lick and nibble at your cleavage, runs hands up your back and unclasps your bra, takes a nipple into my mouth as my cock throbs in my pants*
 
"aaahhhh...." I moan as he bites my nipple.......I see the bulge in his pants...unzip his pants and pull out his cock.
 
Fuck... *my cock twitches in Mona's hand as I switch nipples, lightky biting it before sucking and licking, hand wanders down to her pants and reaches in for her pussy* Tell me, how sweet do you taste Mona...
 
I can feel his cock throb in my hand. Then his hand goes between my short skirt.......His fingers play with my clit.....I moan
 
watching mona's facial expressions as ox plays with her nipples and works his way down to her pussy, bob can't help but get excited watching the show. his pants look like a tent and he can't help but stroke his cock through his pants trying to decide if would be welcome to come over and join the party or if he should just sit back and enjoy the view?
 
I'll take that as very sweet... *swings Mona onto couch and goes down between her legs, pussy wet and glistening, and licks her clit and entrance* Mmm, very sweet indeed...
 
"ooohhhh..." I feel his tongue onmy pussy.......My hand pulls his hair towards me.......I spread my legs wide......

I see bob staring....."wanna play too?" I ask
 
not having to been asked twice i head over removing whats left of your shirt and exposing your amazing breasts. i cares them and trace my fingers around your nipples as i roll them between my finger and thumb as i start to kiss your neck and then your lips.. breaking the kiss to work down to your breasts. kissing in circles from the out side working my way in towards your nipple.. letting you anticipate what it will feel like when i finally suck it into my mouth
 
*thumbs up to Bob while eating out Mona, then feel her hand on the back of my head which encourages me to tonguefuck her deeply, hamd wanders up to her breasts and squeezes, pinching a nipple. I can feel my cock throb again and wanting release*
 
I groan as bob sucks on my nipple.......Ox sending his tongue into my clit...my thighs press against his head and then I cum!! My cum explodes in his mouth!!
 
i take your hand and guide it to my throwing cock as i continue to suck your nipples.. only stoping for a min to run a finger through your wet pussy to get a taste of that amazing body
 
I motion for Bob to get under me.......Ox can take me from the top.......I spread my legs wide to welcome both of you into either hole....(only have a few more minutes...)
 
*Mona's cum gushes into my mouth, so sweet and so delicious, I lap it up and groan loudly in satisfaction* Mmmm! You are detectable, Mona... *gently pushes legs apart from his head and raises up between them, sliding my cock against her soaked pussy and slipping it inside inside of her* So very delectable...
 
finally gets under mona and she lowers her self onto my cock.. it feels so good as my knob pushes its way into her tight ass.. once she has taken all of me i reach around and pinch her nipples and bite her neck as ox enters her pussy i start thrusting and it isn't going to take me long as i feel the mona's cum running from her pussy down her body and down my shaft
 
"ooohhh..." It is so good to feel both your cocks in my two holes........I thrust up and down.....bobs cock fills my ass so.....and ox's cock fills my pussy.......
 
i squeeze your nipples and moan in your ear as i thrust faster and faster you can feel my cock swell as i thrust it deep into your perfect as
 
"aahhhhh!!" bob's cock thrusts deep in my ass........I can feel it coming.....i explode!!
 
Back
Top