Regular looking people.

Can't have this thread dropping out of sight

tumblr_obb3dh9Nf91vy27fxo1_500.jpg
 
I agree with this whole-heartedly. I also find it interesting how, despite wishing I looked like a VS model, pretty, perfect looking men are totally not my cup of tea. I'd prefer Tommy Lee Jones to Brad Pitt any day! And perfect chiseled muscles are great to look at and touch, but an average body is much more comforting and just as sexy in my book.

So, maybe we need to find average MEN pictures to add to this thread...

Do you know just how hard it is to find pictures of regular-looking men on the internet? The vast majority of nude male pics are either of well-toned 30s guys or rather older naturists.

It looks as though us guys are far more conscious than women of appearing naked in a photo if we're not body perfect, or may be we like taking pictures of our wives, partners and girlfriends (and sharing them on the internet) but they're not bothered about taking pictures of us.

For my own part, I once posted some pictures on AmPics. Not only did I use a different name but I also took ages posing them so that my less perfect bits were hidden as much as possible, and then I deleted them after a few days. As I recall, they didn't get a lot of views or comments anyway.
 
Oh wow!!! Where did you find her?

On a UK Tumblr blog.

Proves a point, doesn't it. She'd never be picked as a model (unless they were after a 'Plus' size model) but she's absolutely gorgeous and I can imagine guys fighting for her favours.
 
So we all love our magazine beautiful women and men. But post pics of average looking folks or those that most would not find attractive but you do. The not so perfect bodies that are so often pushed in media.

I could post a 500 pix a day. but I try to filter through and find those ladies that are over looked .... I search for Amateur/homemade pix. oh they maybe HD, but, 90% are the woman next door....
as for the male pix i post...I only have interest in what's below his belt and about his thighs...
 
On a UK Tumblr blog.

Proves a point, doesn't it. She'd never be picked as a model (unless they were after a 'Plus' size model) but she's absolutely gorgeous and I can imagine guys fighting for her favours.

Oops. Sorry for asking such a silly question. I'd love to see more of her. Which tumblr blog is the photo from?
 
Oops. Sorry for asking such a silly question. I'd love to see more of her. Which tumblr blog is the photo from?

Sorry, no idea, I just tend to flick through them at random and keep the URLs of interesting ones for future reference.

But if it's any consolation, she looks a little bit like my step-daughter.
 
Last edited:
The Australian Government recently worked out from their 2011 census that the 'average' Australian is:

  • aged 37
  • a woman
  • has a son and a daughter, aged six and nine
  • lives in a three-bedroom, free-standing house
  • has about $200,000 still to pay on their mortgage
  • is 5' 4" (162 centimetres) tall
  • weighs 71.1 kilograms
  • has a body mass index of about 27, which is technically overweight
  • their family, at some point, came from somewhere in Britain (most likely England) but both parents were born in Australia

However, not one single person could be found who matched this profile. The 'average' Australian does not exist!

- Sydney Morning Herald, January 25 2015
 
Back
Top