GOLD DIGGERS ??? When oes a woman cross the line, stepping into the Gold Digger zone?

I pay for my girl's nails and toes almost every week because *I* like them to be done.
I sometimes pay for her lashes and hair.

I just spent a buttlload this weekend on all that plus massages and food.
If that's not your thing, it's not your thing. I love it, though.

She makes good money but I like doing that for her.

Is she bald, bro?

You jealous, bro?

Since you stopped trolling me with the 00oo00 types of alts, I decided to stop harassing you about your relationship. None of my business from now on. :rose:

Swallow don't spit. ;)

I've already got that down.

I actually don't understand spitting, like it's already in your mouth. And if you don't like it it's easier and faster to swallow than it is to like, have to look around and find a rag or something and keep it in your mouth the whole time.

Plus I got my man trained. He just shoots down my throat.

I actually don't understand spitting, like it's already in your mouth. And if you don't like it it's easier and faster to swallow than it is to like, have to look around and find a rag or something and keep it in your mouth the whole time.

Which is why I say, "cum in my mouth and I'll bite it off!"
I would be the worst trophy wife ever. :)

If you train yours the way I got mine it goes right past your taste buds.

Edit: Not for nothing, but I will bring this up ANY time we're talking about how splooge tastes. Why the FUCK does Sprite Remix taste like cold, carbonated splooge?

Like when that first came out, I bought some, took a drink and then went around to everyone I knew and was like, "Hey close your eyes, take a drink of this and tell me what it tastes like."

And everybody was like, "Uhh... carbonated cum?"

I noticed they took it off the market pretty fast but like... why, Sprite? Why?

Lol, ya, running around with a mouthful of cum is so not sexy. :D
Straight up? I make him laugh, give him the stability of unconditional love, never hold a grudge (life's too short and you only end up hurting yourself by hanging on to anger). I listen when he talks, mostly. I take care of his health, deal with the turbulent and emotional aspects of our children. I love his family and they know if they' re ever in need I'll be there, I made sure each and everyone of them knows that the door to our home is always open. Every day I tell him how much he means to me and how fucking handsome he is. I give him the home he never had growing up. I don't keep secrets, my phone is unlocked and he has all my passwords ( yes, even to Lit).
I guess it helps that I love to fuck and I'm a skillful, attentive lover. Did I mention I'm adorable, too? Bratty but adorable all the same. It also helps to have a compatable sexual dynamic.

Lol, ya, running around with a mouthful of cum is so not sexy. :D
Straight up? I make him laugh, give him the stability of unconditional love, never hold a grudge (life's too short and you only end up hurting yourself by hanging on to anger). I listen when he talks, mostly. I take care of his health, deal with the turbulent and emotional aspects of our children. I love his family and they know if they' re ever in need I'll be there, I made sure each and everyone of them knows that the door to our home is always open. Every day I tell him how much he means to me and how fucking handsome he is. I give him the home he never had growing up. I don't keep secrets, my phone is unlocked and he has all my passwords ( yes, even to Lit).
I guess it helps that I love to fuck and I'm a skillful, attentive lover. Did I mention I'm adorable, too? Bratty but adorable all the same. It also helps to have a compatable sexual dynamic.

This is goddamn wholesome it watered my crops and cleared my skin. :rose:

The National Health Service (NHS) of the United Kingdom takes note of a study that is often cited claiming that semen may act as an antidepressant when absorbed within the vagina or the mouth.6 The study also notes that exposure to semen is linked to better health in general for individuals.6 The NHS suggests that a hasty interpretation of these findings should be cautioned against: Engaging in sexual activity in general is linked to a decrease in depression and an improvement of overall health. Therefore, exposure to semen may just be correlated to these health benefits but not be a causal factor.

http://www.soc.ucsb.edu/sexinfo/article/swallowing-your-partners-ejaculate

Back