Challenge: Cowboys

i don't know why people are getting their knickers in a twist

anyways, it was a fun challenge that produced a bunch of fun writes--even a couple of good ones ;)

i don't know why people are getting their knickers in a twist

anyways, it was a fun challenge that produced a bunch of fun writes--even a couple of good ones ;)
You're just mad 'cause you didn't win' :kiss:
Annie's mad there was no secret sonnet, sorry Annie.
MrT. is mad 'cause he was sure Connoco was a winner. It was lovely.
bluebill is staying mum; very wise bill, and Tonkos. ;)
Cass is wearing that red dress, thinking 'get on with it.'
Champ is still sleeping off an epic trek and cant be arsed. Eat some raisins Champers.
Piscador is most likely headed upstream by now.
and where the hell is Todd?

Last edited:
Sestina she says blithely :eek:

Lol. Just because *I* can't be arsed doesn't mean others feel the same. Some people (cough cough Annie...Tzara...cough) rather like them. I'll try another eventually I'm sure. I change my mind all the time. :rolleyes:

Did you just write two-thirds of a sestina? It seems so, but mebbe I'm confusing it with another form.... Whatever it is I like it!

Did you just write two-thirds of a sestina? It seems so, but mebbe I'm confusing it with another form.... Whatever it is I like it!
It's an interesting form. Closer to a pantoum, I think, but with sestets instead of quatrains. (I think.)

I'm still trying to figure it out. :cool:

Lol. Just because *I* can't be arsed doesn't mean others feel the same. Some people (cough cough Annie...Tzara...cough) rather like them. I'll try another eventually I'm sure. I change my mind all the time. :rolleyes:

It's an interesting form. Closer to a pantoum, I think, but with sestets instead of quatrains. (I think.)

I'm still trying to figure it out. :cool:

What? The Dryden's Roundelay?

Last edited:
You're just mad 'cause you didn't win' :kiss:
Annie's mad there was no secret sonnet, sorry Annie.
MrT. is mad 'cause he was sure Connoco was a winner. It was lovely.
bluebill is staying mum; very wise bill, and Tonkos. ;)
Cass is wearing that red dress, thinking 'get on with it.'
Champ is still sleeping off an epic trek and cant be arsed. Eat some raisins Champers.
Piscador is most likely headed upstream by now.
and where the hell is Todd?
Actually I had some kind of bronchial bug that was kicking me arse all over the hospital. I went to a clinic on Monday, antibiotics and a puffer.. <cough!><cough!>
On Tuesday I slept and coughed, Wednesday <cough!> coughed some more. Thursday stayed in bed all day ... and Friday I'm in love
Friday I'm In Love by the Cure.

But I also went back to the hospital today and 5 hours later, 3 vials of blood, 1 chest xray, 2 atomizer doses of 1 ventalin and another of steriods I learn I'm not infested, scarred or damaged but indeed my bronchials are in spasm and I need to medicate my breath some more. Pray to heaven I'm better by Sunday

Actually I had some kind of bronchial bug that was kicking me arse all over the hospital. I went to a clinic on Monday, antibiotics and a puffer.. <cough!><cough!>
On Tuesday I slept and coughed, Wednesday <cough!> coughed some more. Thursday stayed in bed all day ... and Friday I'm in love

But I also went back to the hospital today and 5 hours later, 3 vials of blood, 1 chest xray, 2 atomizer doses of 1 ventalin and another of steriods I learn I'm not infested, scarred or damaged but indeed my bronchials are in spasm and I need to medicate my breath some more. Pray to heaven I'm better by Sunday

Goodness what foreign parts gave you bugs?! :eek: Gentle hugs and get well soon Champers :rose:

50,000 BTU

Yippy ai yay yooooooo!
ant wrangler got to go
down the hill
over the creek
flame thrower lasso
queso! hot cheese!
not so long ya know
no, ya don't. :(
micro-wave doggies
sometimes hava flat

:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::(:kiss:

Back