Lilly73 - A Midlife Celebration

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think what I love about Marketing, is that if you think about, and break it down to its core - its nothing but a mind fuck. We tell consumers what to do, seduce them, trick them, emotioanaly manipulate them.... and if we are good at our jobs, those consumers love us for it and have huge spending orgasms! If we suck at our job, they tell us to fuck off and we can't get them to give us a second glace....

I am good at it... :)

You clearly are good at it. Just look at this thread. You've got a good product here, and you are doing a great marketing job with it. :)

I special in industrial marketing, which has some differences.

..."huge spending orgasms!" Love that! :D

Good... because I actually used the phrase in my meeting today. I thought it went over well. ;)

Lily...you are "the shit". Thanks for sharing your loveliness.

No problem :) Ohhh... guess what? I did a little shopping recently and got some stuff you will be seeing soon in up coming photos...

You clearly are good at it. Just look at this thread. You've got a good product here, and you are doing a great marketing job with it. :)

I special in industrial marketing, which has some differences.

As you might have guessed, I am in Brand Management and Advertising. This is why the whole discussion on "untouched" or "retouched" photos irked me so bad. :)

Good... because I actually used the phrase in my meeting today. I thought it went over well. ;)

No problem :) Ohhh... guess what? I did a little shopping recently and got some stuff you will be seeing soon in up coming photos...

As you might have guessed, I am in Brand Management and Advertising. This is why the whole discussion on "untouched" or "retouched" photos irked me so bad. :)

Good for you, Lilly! As a writer, I appreciated the turn of phrase! ;)

Hellooo lovelies...

I did good today at work. I closed a business deal (for a LOT), and proved once again that Marketing makes the entire world go round. Got taken out by the other suits to congratulate ourselves over drinks... I flirted with the Bartender (he carded me!! lol), and pretty much ended my day feeling like I am "the shit".

Now I'm tired.

Here... found some more Random Cell Pics for you...

Certainly can't blame the bartender for trying...!

The second shot is very sexy Lily...

You most definitely look like the shit too. :D

You flirted with the bartender? That's not manipulation, is it?!?

Well... in that case, we can just call it touched, and then everything will be right in the world... So long as I'm doing the touching, that is.

And now I'm anticipating the next set... any good props?

i once had a cousin who was a little bit touched. for a few years along the way, she seemed better, but in the end she returned to as she had begun. guess you could say she was retouched. the untouched thing is a bit harder for me to reckon. once it's been touched, how do you, ya know, untouch it?

you sure got a lot more gumption than me to be in that advertising game. and you're cute too.

Love looking at your perfect abs, but while I was drooling, an amusing thought came to mind: if the water mark was put a little lower and to the left, you could use your navel to dot the "i" in Literotica. Just a warped suggestion. ;)

http://forum.literotica.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1264538&d=1375925479

No, because then I would I have to do it for every photo :p

Certainly can't blame the bartender for trying...!

The second shot is very sexy Lily...

Thanks Retro :)

...the horror! :rolleyes:

Excuse me, but I am in charge of the sarcasm on this thread! :cool:

You most definitely look like the shit too. :D

You flirted with the bartender? That's not manipulation, is it?!?

Of course it was! And we both had a fabulous time.

Well... in that case, we can just call it touched, and then everything will be right in the world... So long as I'm doing the touching, that is.

And now I'm anticipating the next set... any good props?

Hmm.. props? I dunno... I haven't gotten that far

i once had a cousin who was a little bit touched. for a few years along the way, she seemed better, but in the end she returned to as she had begun. guess you could say she was retouched. the untouched thing is a bit harder for me to reckon. once it's been touched, how do you, ya know, untouch it?

you sure got a lot more gumption than me to be in that advertising game. and you're cute too.

Wow... that was. I'll need to hit the bong to get this one I think

Oh really? You come at the king, you best not miss. :cool:

Honey, if I was going to come at you, YOU would make sure I didn't miss. :cool:

I wasn't aware you were in charge of anything. *insert challenge accepted meme here*

Why do you torment me so? I just took my shoes off, don't make me get up and kick your ass now.

Don't worry, I'll help you out with your cursive writing. For example I have the perfect object to use to cross the 't' ... ;)

*shaking my head*

Lilly your pixs are amazingly beautiful and sensual, the camera just eats you up!

Hellooo lovelies...

I did good today at work. I closed a business deal (for a LOT), and proved once again that Marketing makes the entire world go round. Got taken out by the other suits to congratulate ourselves over drinks... I flirted with the Bartender (he carded me!! lol), and pretty much ended my day feeling like I am "the shit".

Now I'm tired.

Randomly....HOT. Your breasts look positively delectable in those.

A much-needed Hump Day boost!

Nice. :kiss: Haha..given your profession and our conversations I doubt there is very much about you and/or this thread that is lost (i.e., needing to be found) and/or random. Not that I would have it any other way.

Last edited:
I actually looked at my clock and thought 'How much longer 'til the Friday night party?' You're putting something in this thread to keep me hooked, aren't you?. Now to figure out what it is...

:rolleyes: :devil:

Hope your Thursday has gone well by the time you get around to seeing this. Just oooooone more day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back