Shy no longer....

Happy TGIF .. Miss Bunny working nights has it's disavantages .. But to go bed with You on my mind and a Tiara .. :D .. Does make for Sweet Dreams ... and Your eyes are Killer .. :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Sounds like a plan to me!
Mmmm! Now take off those clothes...we have to be cold for this plan to work! /wink

Happy TGIF .. Miss Bunny working nights has it's disavantages .. But to go bed with You on my mind and a Tiara .. :D .. Does make for Sweet Dreams ... and Your eyes are Killer .. :kiss: :heart: :heart:
Awwwww! Thank you! I hope you have very sweet dreams and peaceful sleep!

Awwwww! Thank you! I hope you have very sweet dreams and peaceful sleep!

Your Hubby is a very Lucky Man !!!! I always do sleep like a baby !!! .. I'll let You and indy-wife n bi-lover enjoy Your Girl time / laughing .. :D

Your Hubby is a very Lucky Man !!!! I always do sleep like a baby !!! .. I'll let You and indy-wife n bi-lover enjoy Your Girl time / laughing .. :D

Such a good guy, girls...lets smother him with kisses before he goes

Girl time! Yes finally
Any time is a good time for girl time!

Awww thank you! Girls do like to have their fun! /wink

Such a good guy, girls...lets smother him with kisses before he goes
I think we would all be better served if we let him watch us cover each other in kisses!

This is a little change of pace, BunnyLovers. I was feeling a different vibe last night and we rolled with it!
Enjoy!
xoxo!

Last edited:
This is a little change of pace, BunnyLovers. I was feeling a different vibe last night and we rolled with it!
Enjoy!
xoxo!

Very inspiring Miss Bunny ... The cuffs are Great .. ;)

attachment.php

But being the 'Post Whore' I am I can't help but Add this one ... Great Eyes Good Looking !!!!!

attachment.php

Thanks For Sharing Miss Bunny ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:

Very inspiring Miss Bunny ... The cuffs are Great .. ;)

But being the 'Post Whore' I am I can't help but Add this one ... Great Eyes Good Looking !!!!!

Thanks For Sharing Miss Bunny ... :kiss: :heart: :heart:
Thank you so much! *bats lashes*
I'm pleased you like them!

Enjoy!
xoxo!

Oooo. I have a growing urge to kiss these lips and exchange bodily fluids in all ways possible.
1359.gif

Love this pic of your eyes and lips. So sensuous and inviting. Lock me up and do what you will with me!
t1448.gif

attachment.php

Back