Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Slipping a hand inside her wet panties. Sliding between those wet sweet lips

(Gasping with pleasure - dropping one hand from around your neck to pinch my nipple....)

"Don't........forget.......Cookie......toooooo Daddy!" I pant heavily as I rock my slick, wet pussy against your fingers.

(Gasping with pleasure - dropping one hand from around your neck to pinch my nipple....)

"Don't........forget.......Cookie......toooooo Daddy!" I pant heavily as I rock my slick, wet pussy against your fingers.

Cookie is fine sweety....
Waiting for her daddy and sitting close watching us.
*slipping a second finger into your wet pussy and exploring your softness

~slides down to floor to watch~ I need to behave or I'll get in trouble again. :-(

Oh it looks like I am just in time for the fun stuff . . . Ahhhh Peaches is so sweet when she plays with Daddy Mihunt . . . *smiles and waves to all the other little girls and Daddies as I find a good spot watch* :eek:

Oh it looks like I am just in time for the fun stuff . . . Ahhhh Peaches is so sweet when she plays with Daddy Mihunt . . . *smiles and waves to all the other little girls and Daddies as I find a good spot watch* :eek:

Hi mojo!!! :kiss:

(Mewing with pleasure - so wet and wanting so much.......)

"Ohhhhhhhhhh.......Daddddddddyyyyyyy....."

~slides down to floor to watch~ I need to behave or I'll get in trouble again. :-(

(Making an unhappy face but nodding in understanding and acceptance)

"Okay honey......we always have to do what Daddy wants........."

(Blowing you a kiss) "Thank you mojo.....you're pretty sweet to play with too....oops, I mean....ummmm":eek:

I have no doubt I'd be in some trouble too, in that situation!!! I've been a good girl so far and haven't been punished yet.

This daddy is fine with the idea of his litle girls being naughty with other daddies, or with several daddies at once. As long as she cuddles up to him afterwards and tells him all about it.

This daddy is fine with the idea of his litle girls being naughty with other daddies, or with several daddies at once. As long as she cuddles up to him afterwards and tells him all about it.

(Giggles) "Or better yet shows him, huh, Daddy SLFA?":rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back