Panty sniffing

lol, it was!

And I feel kind of bad for telling a creepy story, I didn't mean to imply that sniffing panties is creepy, I've been known to do it myself :devil:

I guess it depends on the circumstances. It's really :cool: and 'refreshing' that the fetish isn't gender dominated & that there are women out there who do it too! Cheers to you~~:kiss:
 
i am an avid panty sniffer and a total panty thief. i know its horrible, but its one of my 'addictions'. i know, horrible, but i've violated every girl's panty drawer or hamper whom i have found attractive.
 
Camping

Once while caming I went into restroom/ shower and found nice lacy panties size 6. They smelled so amazing. I jerked off in the sink thinking about who they might belong to, And I wanted to keep them. Finally i left them where i found them and left the restroom. Once outside a nice young lady was wainting to go in. She must have been about 19 or 20. Once she came out she smiled at me and told me thanks. The panties were in her hand.
It was an awesome day.
 
Used Panties!

A few years back someone with a panty fetish seemed a little strange to me, like why want the panties instead of just the girl?

But for the last year or so I've really had a thing for wanting to sniff and taste girls used panties! I guess the feeling of being a dirty pervert sniffing a woman other than my own wife's panties really turns me on.

Anyway in the last couple of months I've made it a reality, my wife has had 3 friends sleep over 1 on her own, and the other 2 together. The first girl is a really fit 24 year old who lives interstate, she stayed over for a few days to go out on the town, and on the day she was due to leave she was out with my wife. I went into her room and found a few pairs on the floor in a pile of dirty clothes, I held them up to my face inhaling heavily through the crotch and tasting it. It was amazing, not to mention the feeling of pure adrenaline pumping through incase they came home!

Anyway I left it at that and went and did a few things before I could take it no longer and went back for another go, this time looking a little deeper a found a sexy lacy pair tucked into the top section of her suitcase. When I pulled them out they were tightly scrunched and as I opened them up try we're stuck together in the crotch section. Once opened they had white dried cum all through them! I know what she did while wearing these!

By now having a cock hard enough to cut glass I licked the crotch until they were almost clean, the panties ended up soaked in my saliva. I scrunched them back up and put them away. Went back to what I was doing and no one suspected a thing!

What inspired me to type this all out now? She just came over to stay again though only for one night, when she walked in I was rock hard within a few minutes so had to leave the room, so here I am. I think she MAY suspect something, just by the shy way she greeted me! My wife has a few friends staying over for her birthday including one couple, so I'll see what happens.

Anyone else have any (true only!) similar stories??
 
No stories like that but I have the same fetish! I can't wait til my girlfriend takes off her panties so I can smell and taste her juicy pussy! I'd love to hear more stories.
 
Love it

Loved sniffing moms panties as young man and sniff wires panties alot now. Have also sniffed mother in laws panties when she stays overnight to watch kids while wife is out of town on business
 
I still do this at 42...soooooo taboo but so good..
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Giant assed and love smelling other women n men's dirty under garments

M a fat giant assed girl and I love humiliating myself by watching beautiful women getting fucked by big dicks while I sit on my giant hairy ass in a corner smelling the beautiful goddess underwear... M dating a man who agreed to talk to me only if m okay with him having another girlfriend who is his real girl.. She likes humiliating me for being such a fat pig.. She makes me watch her get banged by our man, he compliments her beautiful round ass and full boobs while she degrades me for me such an ugly fat pig... I just sit in a corner and kick her wet panty and smell her pussy juices..
 
From a womans prospective, it is an absolute turn on to see a man or woman sniff and lick a pair of nice wet panties. Gets me going for sure!!
 
Agree

Clean or freshly washed panties do nothing for me. They need to have been worn and the more recent they were worn the better!
 
My man feels the same way. :) Just last night he "stole" another pair for me.
 
In addition...

I do not like the smell of perfume - too artificial. My girlfriend would initially give me a pair of her panties when I left her house and she must have "spritzed" them with her perfume because there was no natural smell only the smell of her perfume. I finally got up the nerve to request that I preferred her "natural" smell and she stopped adding perfume. The scent of her bottom stayed with the panties for a number of days (and cummers!). We have now gotten to the point that she leaves her panties on when we get to bed and start playing. I make sure there is a lot of rubbing of her pussy and ass before yanking them off. Gotta say..., I love the smell!
 
Dream

I never realised it until after reading these posts but I have to admit. I would love to sniff a married woman's panties. I remember sniffing my cousin's pantie once and jerking off into them. That was my only foray into panty sniffing. But yeah, damn, just the thought of having a married woman give me her soiled panties to jerk off in would be fucking incredible!
 
So my wife's best friend just left with my wife to go out for a drink. Her friend left her bikini here after being in it all say today tanning. She is a sexy woman, short, nice big tits, sexy ass. I would never cheat but would it be wrong of me to sniff and taste her bikini? Maybe jack off with it?
 
Back
Top