I love older men

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good evening NRSE. I see my favorite AV of you (or one of them) is back.

Ah, I do so love the little black dress and heels on a blonde.

I am blonder again, as my hair is now shorter.

BTW, we here in Canada call that group "Zed Zed Top". :)

BrettJ

Author / Creator / Sensualist

Good evening Nrse, April (if you are lurking) and everyone else. Another beautiful evening here just a bit inland from the coast...nice sea breeze tonight, love it when you can smell that salty air...keeping things from getting too hot...

Good evening Nrse, April (if you are lurking) and everyone else. Another beautiful evening here just a bit inland from the coast...nice sea breeze tonight, love it when you can smell that salty air...keeping things from getting too hot...

Good Evening ! The way you describe it makes me wistful to be there. Nothing like just taking in the ocean at night. And the sea breeze on sun kissed skin <sighs>

Good Evening ! The way you describe it makes me wistful to be there. Nothing like just taking in the ocean at night. And the sea breeze on sun kissed skin <sighs>

The only thing missing tonight is a bright full moon...heat lightning in the distance will have to do... *sigh* ...keep it up and the whole forum will be *sighing*

Fun Post

I do like the AV NRSE, yes.

It's not that I get blonder in the summer, although I do. My hair got cut today and I get blonder as you cut away the top.

Two of the 3 ladies in the "Legs" video, just for fun. Playboy's Kym Herrin and Jeana Tomasino.

BrettJ in Canada

Attachments

• Kym Herrin.jpg
    Kym Herrin.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 303
  • Jeana.jpg
    Jeana.jpg
    89.7 KB · Views: 282
I am more blonde "underneath" too :)
As for Troublemaker. I prefer to think of it more as a cook. A " pot stirrer" if you will :p
But all in a good way. I am polite and respectful to all.

I was almost as blonde as you NRSE at one point. I have the photos in my album to prove it. A smidge of gray mixed in now, although most got cut out earlier.

My latest LIT SURVIVOR entry for those readers who like my kinky stuff.

They Love to Watch

BrettJ in Canada

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I am glad this week is over and done after answering a `routine` (as if there is such a thing) medical call and walking into a successful suicide earlier this week, I`m looking forward to a better next week....

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I am glad this week is over and done after answering a `routine` (as if there is such a thing) medical call and walking into a successful suicide earlier this week, I`m looking forward to a better next week....

That sounds awful, you have a good weekend too........ hope things look up for you :)... hello everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back