The Accidental Seduction Of My Father

I watched as you closed your mouth and then swallowed. Your pink tongue washed over your lips and then you swallowed again. Morgan just watched as she casually put her costume back on. She wiped her mouth delicately, then leaned over, handing me a ticket, "thanks for the show. Cum again soon."

And then she slipped out, leaving the curtain closed. We looked at each other for a moment, both of us thinking about what Morgan had said, then we held each close in a tight embrace. After a time, I said, "let's go.""

We dressed quickly and departed the room. A janitor saw us leave and headed towards our room with cleaning supplies. We passed through the main floor, but didn't see Morgan. I went to the register and paid for our dance, with a large tip. And then we were out into the night. It was beautiful. I put the top down on the car and we drove down the strip and out of town. Soon, we were surrounded by the desert and the night sky. After a time, I pulled off onto a side road and drove until it ended. Quiet. Deserted. Beautiful, and alone.

We put the seats back and sat in silence. I felt you move on top of me, laying against me, holding me, and whisper into my ear, "daddy."
 
"Yes baby?" I answered quietly back.

"What Morgan said," you started slowly, "well, if that happened, if I got... well, I want it."

My eyes shot open. Were you saying what I thought you were saying?
It was my turn to be hesitant, "Baby, I... are you sure? You are so young. You..."

We lay quietly for a time, each of keeping our own thoughts.
I could not help but think of you pregnant, and what it would mean.
I also could not help but get hard at the idea.

My baby lying against me, like you did when you were an infant,
but now my baby was lying against me, saying she wanted my baby?
Heaven help me, but I wanted to give you one, now.
 
Last edited:
That thing about guys having two brains. Its true. Inside my head, there was open warfare arguing about incest and babies and laws and futures and family and love and several dozen other things. Inside my pants though, my cock was hard. I knew you could feel it. Your body was pressed against it.

I felt you stir. My mouth opened, "Baby, Brittany, I.. do you know…?"

You put a finger to my mouth to quiet me. Your set your knees, one at a time, on the seat to either side of my hips. You pulled your dress up and then off. With only your bra and tiny panties, I felt you unzipping my pants and pull my cock out. You shifted your weight and positioned it. The head suddenly felt your warm wetness, contrasting with the coolness of the night. You slowly settled onto me, rising a little, up and down, slowly, until your cunt had completely swallowed my cock. You set your hands on my chest and began to rock up and down, giving me an exquisite fuck.

We had fucked before, in so many delicious ways, but this was different. Part of it was being outside, albeit sitting in my car, under the stars. Part of it was what had been said, and at last acknowledged. This felt like it had purpose, like an ancient fertility rite.

My hands slid up your arms, holding them as you fucked me. I feel you stop, take my hands and set them upon you breasts, and then start rocking again. I caress and massage your soft, full globes, feeling your nipples large and erect in my palms. I groan, "baby."

Your hips start to move faster as you feel my arousal mount. I hear you start whispering, "Daddy, give it to me daddy. I want it. Cum for me. Fill me. Pump me full of your cum. I want it. Do it for me. Cum in me. Fill me with that baby batter. Please daddy, cum for me!"

Your body bounced on mine faster and faster as you spoke, your words going from a whisper to a cry of "Daddy!"

You came and I felt myself explode inside you, pumping, pumping, as your pussy squeezed my cock tightly.

Your hips soon slowed and then you collapsed against me again. I held you close, both of us breathing hard, contemplating what we had become.
 
Last edited:
After a time, you leaned your head up and kissed me softly, then asked me to take you home. You slid off my cock and I felt our juices drip down on my crotch. You moved back to your seat and we proceeded to find your dress, and then both of us dress, all in the silence of the night.

You settled into your seat, as I turned the car around and drove back. You put your hand on mine and we traveled without speaking. I wondered what you were thinking, after what we had done. What had we done?

Soon, we pulled back into the parking lot of the hotel. We went to our room, again silently. "Are you ok baby?" I asked, concerned.

You hugged me close, then asked me to bathe you. I smiled, "of course honey." We stripped in the bathroom and I could see you looking at yourself Iin the mirror, thinking. I took your hand and led you to the shower. I bathed you gently. It was slow and intimate, sensual, rather than explicitly sexual.

When we were done, you put on an old soft T shirt and got into bed. I got in the other side and you pulled me behind you, asking, "hold me?"
 
"Of course baby," I replied softly. I slid one arm underneath your neck and felt your back press against my chest as we spooned. My other arm was on your side. I wasn't entirely sure when to put my hand. This moment was so clearly about intimacy, and not sex. I felt your hand reach up and take that hand. You guided it down, over your breasts and ultimately to your belly. You held it there, my palm against your skin. The meaning was clear, and I felt strongly moved. My hips were pressed against your ass, and while I was, as always, keenly aware of your body, I didn't want to spoil the moment.

We lay there for a time and I felt you move my hand up to your face. I could feel it was wet with tears, and I murmured, "baby?"

You replied in a small voice, "I love you so much daddy, but.... but I'm scared too. I... Somebody might... Daddy, promise me you will never leave me."

"Never baby," I replied immediately, my mind again a torrent of conflicting thoughts.

You shivered a little and I held you tighter as you whispered, "I don't want anyone to come between us. I want to be your..."

"Wife?" I finished for you. You started to cry, "yes."

I held you as you cried softly, my mind going through the possibilities. Move, not move? Change jobs? Secret or open? If we did, it would take a lot of effort to make it look legit. What about your mother? She would absolutely freak, and loudly too.

But all the effort and risk seemed unimportant compared to what I felt for the woman I was holding. I kissed your ear and whispered, "Baby, it will be hard to do, but, will you marry me?"
 
Last edited:
You abruptly turned to face me, bringing your hands to my face, your eyes wide and teary, "Really Daddy, do you mean it? Really?"

My arms still encircled you, and I replied with more assurance, "Yes Really. We could do it tomorrow if you want."

"Oh daddy," you cried as you showered my face with kisses, "yes, yes, yes, yes, Yes!"

"Only if you are sure," I teased.

You laughed a little, then turned to lie on your back. You looked thoughtful, "I guess that makes me your fiancé now, doesn't it?"

"Well, I haven't given you a ring yet," I pondered back.

As if you hadn't heard what I said, you continued, "so everything will be different now."

You laid back completely, spreading your ams and legs, "Do you want to take your fiancé Daddy?"
 
Back
Top