The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just let me put my piglet to bed.

Gimme a hand, John, and we're off!
:nana:

LOL, no we're not off, cuz now I've returned from snugging my piglet down in her sty, I find that video's not permitted in my region! and John has run off to work, leaving me sitting sitting swinging my legs on the bonnet of the sky blue Jaguar E type, wearing only my diamante sunglasses.
:cool:

OK, so I'm finally home, showered, and now clad in my Family Guy lounge pants (Primark), fleecy dressing grown (Matalan) and NASA Rocket Scientist t-shirt (Kennedy Space Centre - I splashed out. No, literally... I was a bit excited at finding a t-shirt with all the relevant ballistics equations on it :rolleyes:). No diamantes were harmed in the assembly of this outfit.

And now I have to take the whole lot off again to come back to the party.

<sigh> My life is hard...

OK, so I'm finally home, showered, and now clad in my Family Guy lounge pants (Primark), fleecy dressing grown (Matalan) and NASA Rocket Scientist t-shirt (Kennedy Space Centre - I splashed out. No, literally... I was a bit excited at finding a t-shirt with all the relevant ballistics equations on it :rolleyes:). No diamantes were harmed in the assembly of this outfit.

Naoko is draped over a Jaguar above you and your life is hard? :devil:

I just pulled blankets out of the drier and am curled in the middle of them.

Naoko is draped over a Jaguar above you and your life is hard? :devil:
I know... priorities, right? ;)

I'm sure I have no idea what either of you two ladies is talking about... :cattail:

I'm talking about it being cold here, so I'm curled up in toasty, warm-from-the-drier blankets.

We were teasing you about your life being hard, when there's a woman lounging on the hood of a car.

And yes, I realize that you were being rhetorical. I'm tired, so I'm literal.

I'm sure I have no idea what either of you two ladies is talking about... :cattail:

Hullo, dahlink! *waves one foot negligently in Steve direction* No John, so would you like to come and wind your naked body with me up on the roof of this Jag?
:heart:

LOL, starting to droop a bit now, after the long day of kitty litter buying, mad laundry dashes and emailing my students to see if anyone is going to come along on Saturday. I don't mind taking a long train journey with my fetching new thermos of tea to the wilds of West Wales, but I like there to be at least one person to appreciate my gems of carefully culled wisdom when I get there.

Night night, nakeys!
:kiss:
(blows kisses from roof of Jaguar)

Hullo, dahlink! *waves one foot negligently in Steve direction* No John, so would you like to come and wind your naked body with me up on the roof of this Jag?

LOL, starting to droop a bit now, after the long day of kitty litter buying, mad laundry dashes and emailing my students to see if anyone is going to come along on Saturday. I don't mind taking a long train journey with my fetching new thermos of tea to the wilds of West Wales, but I like there to be at least one person to appreciate my gems of carefully culled wisdom when I get there.

Night night, nakeys!
:kiss:
(blows kisses from roof of Jaguar)

You do realise that the Jaguar is a convertible and the top is down ?

I'm talking about it being cold here, so I'm curled up in toasty, warm-from-the-drier blankets.

We were teasing you about your life being hard, when there's a woman lounging on the hood of a car.

And yes, I realize that you were being rhetorical. I'm tired, so I'm literal.

<hug> You OK, honey? Allergies still bad...?

Since she was naked, I don't think anyone actually noticed where the top was. I mean besides her top. :D

And the car needed a good clean. I mean, that bright-work was not exactly Bright, was it.

I'll happily scrub the dirt off her skin though.

Well drat! Missed Naoko on the Jag. That would have made a great set of pictures, especially with the telephoto lens. *grumbles* Stupid work.

Well, hiding out in my car, which sitting under the sun, has warmed up to oven temp. It's probably about mid to high 70s outside right now. I'm going to lay out naked next to the pool, feel free to join me. Rolf, a spiked iced coffee please.

<hug> You OK, honey? Allergies still bad...?
*hugs back* Mmm, nice hug, thank you. I'm okay, thanks for asking, sweetie. My allergies aren't too bad today, I just didn't sleep well last night. Or the three nights before. I might resort to a sleeping pill tonight. I tend to not hear snoring when I do that.

Well, hiding out in my car, which sitting under the sun, has warmed up to oven temp. It's probably about mid to high 70s outside right now. I'm going to lay out naked next to the pool, feel free to join me. Rolf, a spiked iced coffee please.
Hey, sounds like you're getting a streak of great weather! Maybe I'll head out that way sooner than expected. :)

*hugs back* Mmm, nice hug, thank you. I'm okay, thanks for asking, sweetie. My allergies aren't too bad today, I just didn't sleep well last night. Or the three nights before. I might resort to a sleeping pill tonight. I tend to not hear snoring.

Good.

You missed muffins, but a new challenge potentially awaits... :)

I did miss "muffins," although I was thinking in a similar direction as the response eventually posted. Hmm, "purse" poses a unique challenge....

Well, on that note, I'll say g'night. Two very long days and best part of a bottle of wine have taken their toll. Take it easy, sweetie. John, gather ye rosebuds in the sun while ye may... :)

Last edited:
Just got back from the gym and every part of my upper body is so sore. Pulled pork for dinner tonight. Rolf, a cold refreshing beer please.

Evening, John. Try a Bootlegger Brown Ale on me. ;) Tasty.

So, in the interest of working myself toward the car I want to buy once I graduate and start working in the high-octane (snerk) world of computer programming, I've been looking at car after car on the Internet. I really want a small, fast, but economically priced hot hatch. And no matter what else I look at, I keep coming back to the Fiat 500 Abarth. It's quirky, cool, fast and has a damn hot spokesmodel that my wife says she would have sex with in a heartbeat.

Can't beat a recommendation like that.

Evening, John. Try a Bootlegger Brown Ale on me. ;) Tasty.

So, in the interest of working myself toward the car I want to buy once I graduate and start working in the high-octane (snerk) world of computer programming, I've been looking at car after car on the Internet. I really want a small, fast, but economically priced hot hatch. And no matter what else I look at, I keep coming back to the Fiat 500 Abarth. It's quirky, cool, fast and has a damn hot spokesmodel that my wife says she would have sex with in a heartbeat.

Can't beat a recommendation like that.

LOL, I didn't manage to sell you the Jag then.

John, I can't believe you were getting the chance to wind your body round mine and all you could think about was what a good opportunity my dancing offered to use your telephoto lens. :rolleyes: You're as bad as Steve. (Although to be fair to Steve, I think we did burn each other out in the Avengers thread.)

Mmm, is that an HP I see before me, bearing a face flannel. :rose:

Well, another hot day dawns full of possibilities ...! I mean, the weather looks good, guys. ;)

Gosh, I laughed so hard at those cat cartoons and it's bloody true! The cat started plaintively miewing at exactly 5.30 am! Where's my coffee.

John, I can't believe you were getting the chance to wind your body round mine and all you could think about was what a good opportunity my dancing offered to use your telephoto lens. :rolleyes: You're as bad as Steve. (Although to be fair to Steve, I think we did burn each other out in the Avengers thread.)

Mmm, is that an HP I see before me, bearing a face flannel. :rose:

Well, another hot day dawns full of possibilities ...! I mean, the weather looks good, guys. ;)

Gosh, I laughed so hard at those cat cartoons and it's bloody true! The cat started plaintively miewing at exactly 5.30 am! Where's my coffee.

Who ever said it would just be pictures. ;)

Good morning, Duchess. Yes, I've found my cats to me more useful alarm clocks than my phone. :cattail:

Who ever said it would just be pictures. ;)

Good morning, Duchess. Yes, I've found my cats to me more useful alarm clocks than my phone. :cattail:

Urgh, I was just getting over the piglet syndrome, of insisting on sleeping in with me and pressing herself up against me so hard all night that I was lightly bruised in the mornings! Now Piglet is complaining that the cat wakes her up, the hypocrite.

How are you, apart from disappointed at missing the floor show, LOL.

Urgh, I was just getting over the piglet syndrome, of insisting on sleeping in with me and pressing herself up against me so hard all night that I was lightly bruised in the mornings! Now Piglet is complaining that the cat wakes her up, the hypocrite.

How are you, apart from disappointed at missing the floor show, LOL.

I'm doing alright with the exception that every part of my body hurts. I think I overdid it a bit on the workout. Glad that tomorrow is Friday and I'm only two weeks away from my California trip.

Is your cat the jump on you and meow type? Or like Tink and Fig, the knock off whatever was left on the kitchen counter the night before and wake you up by the sound of the crash.

Nope. Sorry. While I love the look of most Jags, especially the venerable E-type, they are notoriously unreliable. Unless I find something truly remarkable in my price range, I'm going to get a Fiat 500 Abarth. Kind of like this one:

attachment.php

Attachments

• 2012-Fiat-500Abarth-626x382.jpg
    2012-Fiat-500Abarth-626x382.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 25
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back