Cuckold

MasterM13

Virgin
Joined
Apr 12, 2015
Posts
18
I've never really been the sharing type, but I do have a great pleasure in being the man that gets to fuck someone's wife. I've never done it in a way that destroyed someone's relationship though. I'm curious, what is it that makes men feel so excited to see their wife fuck someone else?
 
I've never really been the sharing type, but I do have a great pleasure in being the man that gets to fuck someone's wife. I've never done it in a way that destroyed someone's relationship though. I'm curious, what is it that makes men feel so excited to see their wife fuck someone else?

This is a link to another forum - maybe it's worth looking through??

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1422894

This is a post from a different thread in the bdsm cafe:

http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=85337430&postcount=700
 
I think it might be because my husband has a more laid back personality, but an active imagination. So me coming home from a date and telling him about what we did is almost as good as being there watching.
 
I think there is also some deep seated pleasure the cuck gets in knowing that another man finds his woman sexually appealing. Another driver is the desire of the man/cuck to be an instrument in bringing a gift of pleasure to his loved one. This would be especially true of a man who was either inadequate physically or just a poor performer between the sheets...in other words, it is a true gift to her to be pleasured by a "stud".

Like most human traits/desires, there is a spectrum of desires that all get lumped in the word "cuckold". Probably the least likely in real life is the common portrayal seen in porn...but that holds true for most porn vs real life ;) One thing for sure though, it is the emotional thrill that provides the fuel for the cuck vs the physical/emotional satisfaction derived from more vanilla sex.

In terms of the OP and being the "bull" or "stud"; I would think that a true 'bull' would need to take the time to understand the desires of the couple. In my opinion, he should be willing to provide his attention not only to the wife, but also to the cuck unless that was something the couple didn't want. As with any true Dom, there is a responsibility to be the 'wise one' in charge...always making sure that his actions bring no harm to the sub/subs. (that's my opinion anyway...and I'll be sticking with it ;) )
 
The Ultimate Demonstration of Dominance

For me, the idea that my wife might go out on a date and screw another guy while I sit at home, probably cleaning (or writing stories), is the ultimate demonstration to me of who is in charge.
 
These days i get ones a week a request to play the cuckoldress or hotwife for a cuckold session. Guys love it to prep the woman for the bull. One cuckold like to give me a nice bath, wash my hair, dress me up and so on. He likes to get humiliated because he has a small dick and is unable to please a lady! He loves it to watch that the female gets pleased .... He is a "long time" cuckold and he loves it when he sits in his hotel room and i go out and come back with a nice and hot bull and than i cuckold him. "Bull hunting" is very sexy and easy in Manhattan....
 
wife

I would love to see my wife fuck another man. She tells me it is not going to happen. I would to hear her cry out in pleasure as she gets fucked plus it's like live porn only better. To know some one else is lusting after her is a turn on for me. She knows how submissive I am and uses it for her benefit. I have eaten my cum off every part of her body at one time or another. unfortunately after menopause she lost her sex drive. The last 5 years in a sexless marriage.
 
I'd love to watch my wife fuck someone else, but with a cock bigger than mine. Im 6.5 inches and girthy and she has to take a breath to accommodate my thickness she's so tight. Also i know she'd refuse at first but her pussy would betray her and get slick very quickly and she'd enjoy it.
 
From my experience of 3 cheating GF/wives it's a multitude of things. There's the confirmation bias that she's attractive/sexy/desirable. That's hot in itself.

Secondly as *Mr Average* in both the dick stakes and use of it, there's a certain pleasure in knowing that someone else could give them better experiences through it. The gift of giving as it were.

Third, as a born people pleaser... Wanting them to feel good by any means. That factors in.

And finally, being orally biased (giving) the foreplay and clean-up are immense.


P.S. I almost forgot, as a switch, the "reclamation fuck" always allowed for extra dominance to be deployed. Which was great for her as a submissive, because I performed far better than normal. And great for me, as she'd comply to all the types of sex that were normally a "not tonight" affair.
 
For me, I have always had a hard time explaining what gets me off so much about it.

So here's me about to ramble with my jumbled thoughts....

I fell in love with porn back in the 80's when I was a teen and saw my first one. Watching a woman experiencing pleasure is insanely erotic for me, even when I'm not the one giving it to her.

The more pleasure she receives and shows, with exception to 'over-acting the part', the more I enjoy watching. The more bored she looks, or in the case of a lot of japanese porn- the more she cries and acts like a 6" is figuratively stabbing her to death is my #1 turn OFF, ha.

So with cuckoldry, I enjoy watching her receive pleasure, but the added element for me is the femdom aspect. Femdom women are allowed to express themselves sexually, without a filter, without shame, and without inhibitions. I could never do that, even now.. I dress up, but am shy and timid until someone puts me at ease, and hits the right buttons, so to speak.

With cuckoldry, I don't have a say in the experience. My only job is to do as I'm told. The idea of her coming home after sleeping with someone else is less attractive to me than being there for the main event.. I guess I really am a watcher..

But I want her attentions too, so the clean up duty, sloppy seconds, or whatever role she has me play, I am part of the play, and that is my greatest need as a sub, but also as a human.. I need to be included, needed. I don't need to orgasm, and even prefer not to while another male is present.

I've spent a lot of time trying to figure myself out, some of my kinks I still can't properly explain, but the attention I crave from women I think I do understand mostly. It's the attention from men that I'm still in a lot of grey areas, so I experiment with different roles, play, etc.. to figure out what I enjoy vs. what is just mentally stimulating.

Sorry for the rambling
 
I have done an awful lot of playing with married white women who are with me with their husbands consent. Happy for her to talk about it with him later, but rarely let him present. Find that a turn-off for me and an unnecessary distraction for her.
 
In our case what started our trip down this path was Ron's medical issues. With Diabetes, circulation goes to hell and all of the sudden (in his mind) he's less of a man. So, it is a boost for him to allow me to have lovers. So for us to accomplish our needs he must be there.

I want to feel his arm around me, holding me as my lover thrusts into me and Ron feeling my body react to it. I want him to hear my moans and screams as I'm pleasured in ways that only he has done for me. I need him to prepare me because let's face it, living in the south some guys look at foreplay here as "Hey bitch, get in the back of the truck."

And I love the extra attention at home both before and after the meetings. It has brought back a spark that we haven't known in years. Don't we all just want attention sometimes?
 
My hubby likes the fact that I am doing it because he told me too. I’m not the biggest fan of it and fancy myself as a good Christian woman and always faithful. The moment is fun but afterwards I am full of mixed emotion.
 
My hubby likes the fact that I am doing it because he told me too. I’m not the biggest fan of it and fancy myself as a good Christian woman and always faithful. The moment is fun but afterwards I am full of mixed emotion.

I can see your dilemma. Hell, if I ever told my stories in a confessional the priest wouldn't have to rape a little boy for months!
 
I've never really been the sharing type, but I do have a great pleasure in being the man that gets to fuck someone's wife. I've never done it in a way that destroyed someone's relationship though. I'm curious, what is it that makes men feel so excited to see their wife fuck someone else?

I am a cuckold want to be. I started having fantasys about watching. Another guy fuck my wife years ago after she narrowly escaped being raped by a home intruder. I was glad she got away but began fantasizing about what would have happened if she had not escaped. The feeling of helpless ness in her having another take her pussy made me feel humilated and that feeling was so exciting. I want to watch her get fucked and have the guy. Tell me how good my wife’s pussy is and how much she likes his dick. The watch her lose all control and have the best orgasm she has ever had on his dick. And me sitting there like a pussy watching him pleasure my wife. Such a turn on!
 
Caged and cucked

Hello,
I am sexual very submissive and with my second wife I happily can live out my sub side.
Over Eight years agoI asked my wife to keep me chaste with locking my dick in a cock cage and to so take total control about my orgasms. She hesitated first, made herself resaerch about male chastity and then made a proposal for a half year test with some conditions: no intercourse, only 4 orgasms by handjob for me, kuddling, massages, kissing and oral service for her whenever she demands. I agreed and after seven weeks I was able to wear a cock cage 24/7 and our six months adventure started. After this test period we discussed our experiences and feelings and both wanted to continue. We asked our doctor about health risks and with some practical advice from her we made male chastity part of our sexual lifestyle.
This lifestyle developed within the times. The first two years we hided it from everyone. No more sauna, no more holiday at nudist beaches. In the third year we decided to visit a nudist beach again. It was Maspalomas beach at Gran Canary Island of spain far away from our home. The nudist beach is several kilometres long. Our first visit was in the early evening hours, outside the family aerea of course. With a little push of my wife I undressed and walked ashamed into the sea. Not many people were around us and only one woman remarked my cage and spyed at it. I felt humiliated, but suddenly she mad thump up. That lead to a bit of arousing. The next days we became braver and at least we walked along the water between clothed and unclothed people, my wife wearing the keys on a necklace and me my metal cock cage. I got a lot of looks and we also had some very open and erotic talks with two women and one couple.
Short after this holiday we decided to visit again our former sauna resort. I hided my under a towel or (mostly) between my thighs in the saunas, but everyone could see it in the changing room and the showers. The experience was, not many recognised my cage or did so, that they haven't seen it. Guests with many tatoos snd/or piercings took a more intense and unashamed look. Two women said it looks cool, three couples asked about it.
So opened our lifestyle more and more. My wife became more dom and I more submissive. She spanked me then every saturday, what made her totally horny. And she did what she had said at the beginning of my chastity. "There is an idea coming up in my brain, that I could reduce your orgasms to zero. It seems too cruel, but it is there". In the forth and fiths years I had no orgasms and she was so happy about her power over me. The she started to allow me some handjobs again. Last year six. This year will be nine.
Last year we met in our sauna a 63 year old gentleman. He saw my cage and wanted to know everything about it and our lifestyle. At the end he became the first and only lover of my wife. He is the only man, who can bring her to orgasm by intercourse, what I couldn't and also not the men before me.
So I am now not only caged , but also a cuck. We are both deep in love and very happy within our lifestyle.
 
My hubby likes the fact that I am doing it because he told me too. I’m not the biggest fan of it and fancy myself as a good Christian woman and always faithful. The moment is fun but afterwards I am full of mixed emotion.

Don't be confused about things, if he's anything like me, he loves you more now than ever. Enjoy your new partner. I wish your hubby would share you with me LOL, you sound like a very lovely woman,loyal but pleasing.
 
These days i get ones a week a request to play the cuckoldress or hotwife for a cuckold session. Guys love it to prep the woman for the bull. One cuckold like to give me a nice bath, wash my hair, dress me up and so on. He likes to get humiliated because he has a small dick and is unable to please a lady! He loves it to watch that the female gets pleased .... He is a "long time" cuckold and he loves it when he sits in his hotel room and i go out and come back with a nice and hot bull and than i cuckold him. "Bull hunting" is very sexy and easy in Manhattan....

Super hot! I had a boyfriend way back when that liked the same thing, love to chat sometime about it
 
I finally talked my wife into fucking her boss years ago. I wanted to watch her getting fucked so bad. But after they started he would never let me be there. It lasted way over a year and never got to see. She would always tell me about it but I wanted to watch. She would never do it again.
 
I have a Married Sub that I've been seeing for the last year. As a Blackman I've alway preferred white women. In this current relationship my Subs husband is very Cuck, I periodically send him a photo of his wife that is suggestive or a sample of some BDSM art of future acts but won't allow him to watch. On occasion I've had him drive his wife to Orlando to meet for dinner but that is the extent of his involvement.
 
Back
Top