Fingerfucking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
no you are not...
i just thought she was the one who posted the first picture after pages and pages and pages of *words*...

that is all.
:D


Oh good. Let the finger fucking commence!

Waits for glo's finger fucking.
 
Big, puffy, worn out hands. All scared up and nasty with a finger on the right that is abnormally balloonish. It is tough finding a hanger to store these hands in.

there you go, turning me on again...

tumblr_ksbwhpQv1E1qzgynjo1_500.jpg

oh holy fuck yes!

ETA: someone describe dick daily's vid in case I haven't seen it already
 
IMG_5498.JPG

sexy-panties+-79-6.jpg

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • 316262948_32b0afc478.jpg
    316262948_32b0afc478.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 728
  • moveyourhand.jpg
    moveyourhand.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 840
  • sexy_couple_michaelageorge.jpg
    sexy_couple_michaelageorge.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 926
More. (again). Slackers.
 
Last edited:
Oh! I liked finger06. Good pic. Open and juicy.

Nice work, sugar plum!

Ty for PM. Your description of insomnia was far more clever than mine.

You're welcome and you're welcome. My insomnia was awful. I'd stay up late and be up by 3-4am, work my ass off and do it all over again. Hope you feel better soon and get some damn sleep!
 
You're welcome and you're welcome. My insomnia was awful. I'd stay up late and be up by 3-4am, work my ass off and do it all over again. Hope you feel better soon and get some damn sleep!

Thank you! I am googling the antibiotic now to see if I can booze it up while on it. I totally want 3 glasses of wine to put me out tonight and I know just the party to attend to make that happen. Meh friends like buzzed Sinny. I can't deal with a fourth night of 3 hours of sleep. Dude. No.

#drunksinnyisfunz

#iluvfaketwitterhashmarks
 
Also, this thread no longer delivers.
Nonsense! Look who's posting in it:
People, less talk and more pics pls!
attachment.php
(Hawt n00b)
No way! I refuse to lose my highly recommended status so quickly with a gross story!
Perverse nurse.
Perpetual hawtness.
I owe this one a kiss.
Sweet, sweet Pergy. :heart:

More please.
Best nipples on the interwebs.
Holy farness. A Bacetti sighting in the same thread as Vino? Fuck yeah.

Hello, fellow perv.

More swirling finger pics. I can't link from my phone, otherwise....
Farness? Wtf? Sexy as hell, but maybe needs a typing lesson or something.
Wonderfully sexy.
nice thread Perg!

...*sigh*...
all the things i am missing....

Lori, thank you so very much for getting the topic back front and center!!
you woman rock!
Ah...if I posted my opinion of this one, I'd be breaching confidentiality. Suffice it to say she's even more amazing in person...
 
Hello gorgeous.

Hey, you. Been away from the interwebs or something? You haven't been posting much lately. I've missed you.

And thank you for the "gorgeous." I'm sure you're aware that I find you stunning yourownself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top