The most erotic sounding words in English?

fromMrV

Virgin
Joined
May 19, 2016
Posts
6
It seems like a easy question but the answer might now be obvious.

But anyway: Which words of English, SOUNDS the most erotically to you?

PS. It's my 1st post here so Hi everyone! :)
 
For me it depends on context.

For example, if I've just finished a private lap dance and ask my patron, "Shall I get dressed?" "Yes" just doesn't do it for me.

By themselves, YES and HARDER are pretty arousing to me and probably a lot of us here because of our predilections, but for a word that just plain sounds sexy, I'm going with something like "clematis." Doesn't hurt knowing it's a flower.
 
Most erotic....MINE.

My favorite non-sexual word that is erotic for me is

Whilst

It doesn't matter the context. It could be "I'll talk to you whilst I walk." and you will have my attention.
 
In terms of sound, it’s hard to beat ‘mellifluous’. But context and intonation could make ‘sandpaper’ quite erotic, coming from the right lips.
 
For me, it's burgeoning.

Burgeoning frenzy ....
The burgeoning thickness of his cock ....


Words are so sexy, can be so sexy -- as said by the poster before me -- coming from the right lips.
 
Sensual

Also fluid, wet, dew, voluptuous. I think many words having to do with liquid or shapes (particularly curves or circles) are erotic.
 
Regardless of the word, overused/tired words lose their sexiness. I try to use words I don't often see in the porn that I read.
 
Rubbish.

No, honestly. Totally British. And it sounds sexily annoyed the way I remember it being said :cattail:
 
It seems like a easy question but the answer might now be obvious.

But anyway: Which words of English, SOUNDS the most erotically to you?

PS. It's my 1st post here so Hi everyone! :)

Penetrate
Any time I hear the word in a non-sexual conversation, I can't help but blush and smile inside.
 
mellifluous

It's an all-purpose whisper.

Sets juices flowing.
 
Use

Hi everyone. This is my first ever post in literotica. I am loving the site and feel like my life has a new enjoyment. Back to the thread - my word would be 'use' as in use me or I want to use you.
Hope this post works
 
Back
Top