Curious & Experiences

This may have already been done before, but if I don't ask...

I'm interested in chatting with other guys who are curious and wanting to take the plunge, and those who already have had some experiences and especially how they finally took that step.

I'm curious myself but haven't done anything, a little nerves and a little waiting to to find a regular buddy (safe and discrete) for some JO and perhaps later some oral.


Hey there....new to the thread....well I have had some experience in my life. So if you ever want to talk, just pm me. :)
 
I'm glad I started this thread... exchanges some thoughts and I think made soem good one line friends.
 
No where please say yes and go and then share your story please so many of us.....
 
Let me ask... how you know another guy is interested in you? I mean are there any signs or signals or something?
 
Ive had an experience when i was 20 with a friend of mine would like to share about it. Here or on kik
 
Bi side

I'm looking to try my bi side. 32 mwm here. If anyone wants to chat or roleplay our first time together let me know. I have KIK yahoo and snap chat.
 
First time

After doing cam fun and fone play I just had to had had to. So one weekend when my wife was gone I hit a bath house. Just to look I said to myself. It wasnt really busy. Was sort of weird at first walking around in a towel. In the steam room a guy just reached over and touch my cock! Asked me to his room. I went. Told him I was married new. Just wanted to touch cock. Omg omg omg. Seeing his. Touching his. I was drawn in and tasted it Yeah o yeah. Ended up 69 came. Swallowed. Never regretted it. Been back but would love a fab in Detroit area for regular sessions
 
Like so many, I've had a fair amount of fun on line, but never in-person. I would be curious to try, maybe with someone with at least some experience.
 
I'm curious but haven't done anything yet. Love anal play, pegging, and have a few fantasies about cock and cum. Would be cool to talk with people into similar things. I guess I don't really know how to make something happen...
 
Bathhouse experience

Bathernaked,

your story sounds a little like mine. I am married, to a woman, and wondered what the other side looked like. Some of my Detroit bathhouse experiences have been outstanding, others have been embarrassing. I have found that it depends on many factors. What time of day, what your expectations are, what the group at the time is like. My favorite bathhouse was in Columbus. If anyone would like to hear some of my experiences there, just ask!
 
still exploring

Hey, I've been with a few men before. It was really exciting. I'm looking forward to explore more. Pm me if you're interested.
 
Back
Top