Protection (closed)

"Sounds good to me . . . we'll figure out what to do about dinner later . . . just order pizza." Enough talk for now . . . as your fingers guide my cock to your entrance; your wet, slick opening.

Entering you slowly, lifting my hips so that my cock drags across your clit all the way in; watching your eyes as the sensation grips your emotional center.
 
“Oh my God!” I gasp as you drag your cock across my clit and then press slowly into my passage. “Fuck, Alan, that’s so good.” I whimper as you thrust smoothly into my body, fitting me perfectly.

My eyes lock onto yours, our emotional attachment evident as we made slow, steady love on a lazy morning. I kiss you, whimpering as you make a thrust that I particularly like. I shiver beneath you, my hands clinging to your shoulders.

“I love you so much.” I say in a breathless sigh, my lips finding yours and loving your mouth as you’re loving my body.
 
No more thoughts of kids, lunch, coffee brewing; just focused on loving you and making you the happiest woman on earth. I am already the happiest man on the face of the earth and I just want to share that feeling with you.

As I slide deep in and grind against you, I feel you tighten your core around me and squeeze, such an incredible feeling. Your tongue slliding in and out of my mouth, much in the same way as my cock enters and probes your pussy.

Moaning with each motion of our bodies, going to cum soon, just letting our bodies work together to bring us to one more mutual climax!!
 
I feel your cock pulsing in my body and know that your end is coming soon. I move with you, moaning with each motion as we search for our orgasm. It bursts upon me with a sudden motion and I jerk against you, arching into your body as I clench and clamp around your thrusting cock. A whine escaped my lips as I feel the first burst of your cum across my insides.
 
Once your orgasm bursts around my cock, mine quickly follows, firing a stream of cum deep inside as I press against you, forcing my cock deeper and your butt against the bed. Your hard nipples scrape across my chest as we mold our quivering bodies together; pretty sure there will be fingernail marks across my shoulders after this one!!

Breathing faster as we cum together . . . as much of an emotional release as it is physical. As the physical begins to subside, the emotional is still stirring within us . . . "I love you, baby . . . more than I ever thought I could possibly love anyone."
 
I smile at your words as you mold our bodies together. Kissing you gently, I return your words with those just as sweet. "It'll be an honor to be your wife, baby. I cannot wait until we're married and my belly is growing round with your seed."

Kissing you once more, I sigh in contentment as we touch and caress one another. "Where should we go for our honeymoon?" I ask, making idle talk as our bodies calm down.
 
"How about a cruise? Just one idea, so I'm open to anything. Maybe Maria can come stay at the house with Molly while we are gone."

Gotta get going . . . climbing out of bed slowly; turning back to look at your naked body. "If you think you can control yourself, I'll go get the shower started." Know as well as you do that I will need to 'control' myself too!!
 
“A cruise would be good. Maybe to the Caribbean.” She said with a smile as he mentioned asking Maria to stay with Molly while they were gone. “I think Molly would love that.”

“You think I’m the one without control? You’re the one that started licking my pussy.” I say, laughing as I hear the shower start and I soon join you beneath the spray.
 
"Yeah, but if your pussy weren't so tasty and lickable, I could probably leave it alone . . . so it's all your fault," can't help trying to shift the blame as you step in the shower with me. After we share everything with Alex and Maria today, we can settle on a wedding date and start looking for cruises. "I'm thinking a 7-day cruise would be wonderful . . . and the Caribbean in January sounds perfect."

Reaching for the shower gel, vanilla-scented (my favorite), and beginning to soap your back and butt . . . damn, love that ass . . . but I'm trying to be good!!
 
"I'll ask Maria to be my maid of honor when we talk to them today. I hope they're happy for us." I say as you soap up my body. "Then I'll start looking for a dress and some sexy panties for you to discover." I giggle as you fingers dig in my bottom, bringing me into your hips.

"Then as soon as we're married, I'm stopping my birth control and letting everything happen as it will." I say, kissing your neck and teasing your ear.
 
"That's up to you about asking Maria; I'm sure she is not expecting to be your maid of honor. I'm not looking for a big ceremony, just a few friends and family that are really important to us."

Kneeling down to wash your legs, "Hmmm, lot of 'sticky stuff' on your thighs, better get that cleaned up." After my 'job' is complete I stand and turn my back to you so you can scrub it for me.
 
I’m loving our playful time in the shower and as you turn your back to me after cleaning between my thighs, I scrub your skin with the soap and let my hands settle on you ass. Sighing, I press my breasts against your back and let my finger trace along your crack.

“What did you think of the blowjob when I played with your ass? I never asked you, but it seemed like you enjoyed it.”
 
"Babe, that was a first for me; the only time I've had a finger in my ass was during my last physical when the doctor surprised me with a prostate check. I gotta tell you tho, your finger up there during a blowjob is a whole lot more stimulating and erotic than an old doctor's glove covered with lube. OK, yes, i did enjoy it . . . really made me cum hard in your mouth, didn't it?"

Not sure why we are having this discussion right now with your finger tracing up and down the crack in my ass. "Remember, you're supposed to control yourself while we are in here."
 
"Controlling myself is no fun." I say with a pout, removing my hand to finish washing you off. "I can't wait until our honeymoon when we can fuck in peace for as long as we want."
 
"I know, love, and I really dont want you to stop, but you better have a damn good explanation for why I am moaning loudly when Molly walks in here in a few minutes and wants to know how soon we are leaving to pick up Alex and Maria," I say with a laugh. "I'll let you try that again later, I promise . . . I don't want to have to rush . . ."

Stepping out and grabbing a couple of fluffy shower towels; even drying takes time as we try to "help" each other. Finding some jeans and a shirt, I head on down for some coffee and to wait for Molly to come home from next door.

Headed upstairs with your coffee just as Molly walks in and I yell back down to Sharon that we are up and readyy for Molly.
 
I grin at you as we dry one another and then I set about dressing in a nice blue dress. I stop a few times to admire your ring on my finger. It makes me smile and giddy with happiness. I can’t believe that we’re really getting married. It’s like a dream come true.

“Alan!” Molly calls out as she races upstairs and grabs you around the knees in a tight hug. “Can we go get Maria and Alex? Please? I really want to play with them and show them my play house.” She begs as you shuffle into the bedroom and hand me my coffee.

“Molly, you have to be patient, baby.” I say as you heft her up into your arms. “Mommy has to finish getting ready and then we have to go to the train station. They’ll be here all day, I promise.”

Molly’s eyes are wide and she clings to your neck as you hold her in your arms. “Will you play with us too, Alan? Please?”
 
"I'm sure we can find some time, but I need Alex to help with a couple of things in the basement so that we can have a family room and play room down there, besides an office for your Mommy and me. We don't need to leave for a few minutes yet; why don't you go down and watch TV for a few minutes while we finish getting ready. I promise we will leave in plnty of time to be there when the train arrives."

As much as she wants to leave 'right now', she heads down and turns on the TV and tries to watch, but every once in a while, she looks up to see if we are coming donw yet.

"I guess we can let her spill the news about the engagement? She'll burst if she can't let it out as soon as she sees them."
 
“I know. I just hope that it doesn’t shock them too much.” I say as I finish doing my hair, brushing it over my shoulders before I turn to look at you with a warm smile.

Walking across our bedroom, I wrap my arms around your neck and draw you down for a quick kiss. Grinning as you respond, I sigh as we are forced to break apart so that we aren’t late.

“If either Alex or Maria have any problem with us getting married, I want to postpone our plans until everyone is happy. It means a lot to me that our entire family is happy, Alan.” I tell you before taking your hand and letting you lead me downstairs.
 
Responding to your kiss, which obviously you needed to "know" if you could get me hard before walking down the stairs . . . yes you can . . .

"OK, Molly, we're ready. Get you coat on."

She has her coat by the time we get downstairs and find out jackets; running out to the car, she is in the back seat and buckled in before we even get our doors open. Apparently I am not driving fast enough, "Hurry, Alan, we don't want to be late," I hear from the back seat.
 
“Molly Susanne, you need to calm down.” I say, glancing over my shoulder at the little girl in the backseat that is near to bursting with excitement. “If Alan goes too fast, we might get hurt. You don’t want that to happen, do you?”

Molly shakes her head no, but it does nothing to stop the squirming motion of her bottom in her seat. She’s excited, eyes bright and she can’t wait to see Alex and Maria again.

“Let’s stop and eat some lunch after we pick them up. I’m sure I can scrounge something together for dinner with Maria’s help.” I say as you pull into the parking lot and Molly is already scrambling to get out of her seat.

“Molly Smith, you stop right there.” I scold as she looks sheepishly at the both of us. “You do not get out of this car without holding someone’s hand.”
 
The train is just beginning to arrive at the station as we get out of the car and start walking as fast as Molly can drag us to the platform. As soon as Alex and Maria step down, Molly is jumping up and down and waving to get their attention.

As soon as Maria waves back, we let go of Molly and she barrels across the platform and jumps into Maria's arms as she kneeled down to catch her.

From the look on Maria's face, I can guess what the first words out of Molly's mouth were . . "My Mommy and Alan are getting married." Her face slowly begins to break into a smile as they walk toward us.
 
I wince as Molly barrels into Maria’s arms and the announcement is made. The look on Maria’s face is a smile but it is Alex that I’m worried about. I make sure to hug them both, Alex longer than Maria as Molly babbles about the upcoming wedding.

“She was excited about our news and wanted to share it with you both as soon as possible.” I say with a smile, trying to make a joke out of it while praying that they are both alright with everything.
 
Alex hugs you in return, sensing that you are apprehensive about his acceptance of the engagement. I know my son well enough that I can read his approval in his eyes, even though he has just enough of me in him that he will give you a bit of a hard time before letting you know he is totally supportive of our decision.

Picking up Molly, he gives you a stern look, "Unless this little doll is part of the deal, then it's a 'no-go' as far as I am concerned."

Breaking into a huge smile, he leans over and gives you a kiss on the cheek, "I haven't seen my Dad so happy in years . . . of course, you have my approval."
 
Molly squeals at all the attention that she’s receiving from Alex and Maria, her arms going around her soon to be step-brother’s neck in a warm hug. I smile at him and feel tears rise in my eyes as he kisses my cheek.

“I’m just so happy that you both are alright with this.” I say as I hug him and Maria once more before we lead the way back to the car. “Alex, sit in front with your dad.” I insist as I slip into the car beside Molly as she’s squirming and babbling to Maria.

“How about some Mexican for lunch? There’s a really good taco shop near the house where we could pick up something and take it home.” I suggest and everyone seems to be on board.

“Maria, will you play in my new playhouse with me? Alan built it just for me, but I can share with you.” Molly asks, her eyes wide and sparkling.
 
Driving back to the house, Molly manages to monopolize the conversation in the back seat, as usual. Micheala finally gets the chance to show her ring to Maria; which means, then, that Molly has to show off her princess necklace . . . and all the girls in the back seat are giggling all over each other.

Driving thru the taco restaurant and picking up enough, I think, for everyone, we finally make it home; but, before we go in and eat, Maria has to be shown the playhouse in the backyard. I show Alex the basement and the general outline of the remodel; hopefully, he will be able to help me frame in the walls today, a job easier done with two pairs of hands.

Soon you are letting everyone know that lunch is ready . . .
 
Back
Top