care to chat?

Status
Not open for further replies.
kalqv4.jpg

What a toned sexy body, even hungover!

you are looking great in all of your new pictures......thank you for sharing the new dress with us all.

wait till you see the next one, it's so slutty lol

LOL....will be looking forward to the next one as well. but have to say nothing wrong with the last one....classic conservative and hiding such wonderful pleasures underneith...so glad to see the last one and will be looking forward to what you share next :)

It's still there, they must be slacking . . . you could try imghunt not the most reliable but they don't censor and no ads or pop-ups.

xanga.com is good, you don't actually have to blog and as long as you make them private you have control and you can link them as well.

xanga.com is good, you don't actually have to blog and as long as you make them private you have control and you can link them as well.

Might give that a go.

Imghunt can be irritating as you can upload without being logged in, which is great for privacy I guess but not great if you want to find them later!

wait till you see the next one, it's so slutty lol

I'll make sure I have my heart meds ready:D The only way that other dress would have looked hotter is if it was on the floor:devil:

:kiss:

John

Wow, how did I miss this thread?! What a great body you have, and just got done reading your profile, which makes it all the better! Not only are you very beautiful in those shots with your outfits, your eyes are drawing me right in!

Wow, how did I miss this thread?! What a great body you have, and just got done reading your profile, which makes it all the better! Not only are you very beautiful in those shots with your outfits, your eyes are drawing me right in!

aaww thanks =]

I have been away from lit for a while, but seeing your thread I'm happy to be back... Wow girl, you look amazing! Starting to feel like bringing my own thread back to life.
Keep shooting!

Thom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back