Anyone in a long distance D/s relationship? I.e different time zones

Two time zones, fortunately I am a night owl and she was an early riser so we were able to keep communication open. Both near large cities, so travel was not as difficult. Lasted over a year, but the inability of either of us uprooting ourselves eventually meant the end, a difficult conclusion to arrive at.
 
Just wanted to throw a thread out there, particularly as a discussion group for LDR subs. (like myself) How do you talk, have you met, intricacies of the dynamic, etc.
I'll start by saying LD sucks, but i am a very sensual, sexual and physical person. I hate not being able to touch and touching myself only goes so far. Anyway, we met here and september will be a year for us. We've met once and ill finally be there with Him in a couple weeks. :eek: im excited.
I have never been a person to talk or text much, but since we got together all that changed. Im like a little school girl, im always excited to see a text, or pictures, or to hear His voice.
The long distance start has been hard, im on the west coast and He's on the East. But I think it has made me appreciate all the little things so much more.
 
Sorry I misunderstood Bramblethorn. My ex is in NSW and I'm in Scotland, so aye, 22hrs flight time, 11 hrs time difference. We had to juggle our lives a bit to cope with the time diff for skyping, and I was up all night regularly. But she was more than worth every wee inconvenience!

"Ten hours" = timezone difference. Trust me, I'm very much aware of how long it takes to travel that distance.
 
Just wanted to throw a thread out there, particularly as a discussion group for LDR subs. (like myself) How do you talk, have you met, intricacies of the dynamic, etc.

I recently had s D/s relationship in which my sub was three-hours away. It took a bit of adjusting, but it worked out very well. She was an early riser, so we sometimes chatted and planned her daily tasks while she was laying in bed and I was just arriving at work. I would sometimes give her tasks before going to bed and wake up to her emailed report. We voiced on her lunch hour and cammed at night.

This was one of the most rewarding on-line relationships I've ever had.
 
Back
Top