Women you love to flirt with women

Have any of you ever picked up a stranger?
If so, what were your first words to her?

I have had a few one night stands with strangers. They were both at "Girls night" at a bar in the city I live in. One I bought a drink for and asked her how she enjoyed being out with only girls and away from the guys. This led to her saying she loves it because she is so sick of guys right now and needs to just relax for a night..

The other actually came up to me and just flat out asked me to dance, this was led by some grinding and a cab back to her place..I think this one was mostly because it was late and we both had a lot to drink.

I have had a few one night stands with strangers. They were both at "Girls night" at a bar in the city I live in. One I bought a drink for and asked her how she enjoyed being out with only girls and away from the guys. This led to her saying she loves it because she is so sick of guys right now and needs to just relax for a night..

The other actually came up to me and just flat out asked me to dance, this was led by some grinding and a cab back to her place..I think this one was mostly because it was late and we both had a lot to drink.

Were you the first to kiss her?

I am shy and really have not been around,as some call it,but reading a woman body language is something I just cant do.

You and I are the same Sandra. I'm really bi-curious and I would love to see if it's right for me. I have fantasies about it but I have never found someone I could flirt with and possibly take it further.

I can't tell if that smile is just being polite or if she is really interested in me. I wish I was better at this.
Lisa

Last edited:
Being the nerd that I am, I was a bit nervous when a girl seductively smiled at me in class.

I would be too. If a girl flirts with me she is going to have to take the lead because I would be so nervous my brain would probably freeze up and I would forget to talk and maybe even breathe

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
mmm - I :heart: France - even if you are my age you get so many guys flirting and wanting to do a lot more :devil:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:

That sounds so caring and sensual though..

Reassurance, a smile a soft touch letting them know that you are interested in them is important. Making that first physical contact is so important.
It lets them know you want to get closer to them. :kiss:

i love this thread. i too love to flirt woth other women. its even better when they flirt back.....hehe

Back