The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
No way you get a better deal than that.
Unless you want an expired oil change coupon and a bobblehead box, sans bobblehead.

Holy fucking physics.

I currently have two forks, with a quarter between their tines, hanging basically in mid air, supported only by the quarter that sits on the edge of a water glass.

LT: Is my salad still healthy if sprinkle parmesian cheese on it, and then crumble a slice of bacon out on top of it? I mean, I only used a little balsamic vinaigrette dressing on it...awww, screw it.

Next time you are baking, sneeze in the flour.

Well, THAT much I get. But I do have to wonder why there are only two choices....I mean, I could turn around and sneeze toward the table where all my mail inevitable ends up in a pile....

Well, THAT much I get. But I do have to wonder why there are only two choices....I mean, I could turn around and sneeze toward the table where all my mail inevitable ends up in a pile....

Well, iuts really saying "ANYWHERE IS BETTER THAN THE FLOUR!"

Cause once you sneeze in the butter, you gotta go get new butter.

Oh.
Okay.

HERE HAVE A JEDI KITTY!!

tumblr_m0vv5yHpaq1rqdnodo1_500.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back