Anonymous Email...

Anomaly1964

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 17, 2014
Posts
1,055
Has anyone ever made up an email address and sent a note to a significant other to see how they might respond...?
 
No.

Be ready to accept whatever answer you get. You, alone, are responsible for the outcome.
 
Has anyone ever made up an email address and sent a note to a significant other to see how they might respond...?

Guilty. I learned it from someone who'd done it often. I've recently done it a few times to see how people feel about me. I feel so ashamed but I can't help it. (sneaky giggle)
 
Nope, wife and I have no secrets from each other. We openly discuss our desires and wishes. We respect each others boundaries and opinions and have fun doing that.

Sneaking around with out the other partners knowledge let alone permission is a recipe for disaster.
 
I haven't done anything like this, but it sounds like it could be kind of fun.

I know my wife would eventually figure out it was me sending the emails, but until she does I think it would be fun.

I wish my wife would do this to me too. Of course now that I know about it, it would be hard to fool me.
 
Nope, wife and I have no secrets from each other. We openly discuss our desires and wishes. We respect each others boundaries and opinions and have fun doing that.

Sneaking around with out the other partners knowledge let alone permission is a recipe for disaster.

BTW you BOTH have mail :devil:
 
Have to admit, don't see the fetish side of this, just seems like a bit of cunts trick.

Very sly and if my partner did something so slimey to myself I would know that she was not the right person for me.
 
The only time I did that was back during the AOHell days, made a screen name, and "tested" a boyfriend I didn't trust. Never did that with my husband, though.
 
I suppose I didn't really make my point in my last message...

If you and your spouse really trust each other, this could be fun and very sexy.

I wasn't thinking about this as "catch a cheater". I was thinking about this as a way to let one's spouse let loose and talk about things that they may not be comfortable saying in front of you. Or maybe even unlocking a fantasy that one's spouse has.

If you are the type who gets pissed if your spouse looks at someone else a little too long, then this isn't for you. My wife will actually point out women I should check out. She is confident and trusting enough to know I only really want her.
 
Last edited:
I know the outcome of what this would be, so I haven't tried it. Mrs. CB has shown me some odd things that show up in her email, and I'm not sure if this would rate showing me, or simply clicking 'delete' without a second thought.


------
*shameless plug*
A while ago I had a similar thought, and a 'what if' scenario came to mind. After random twists and turns, my brain finally bugged me enough to make me write down a story about this.
Not So Secret Rendezvous was the end result, and I'm fairly pleased with how it came out, as well as how it was received.
--
Edit: It's been a long time since I've read that story, and I only did it because I linked to it. Holy crap... I'm embarrassed. This story is getting an immediate re-write in an attempt to make it flow better. Should I update it, or should I let the current version stay in place like it has for three years?
------
 
Last edited:
Back
Top