The "Fuck you cancer!" thread

A cheery morning thought for a friend.

And a big F-YOU to cancer and the toxins you rode in on!

:heart:

:heart:

Fuck you Cancer, for taking away my favorite gran who was so keen to have a great grandchild yet never got to meet my beautiful boy because of you. Fuck you very much.

Mol.

Mol, Mol, Mol.

Hi.

And FYC.

It's a Molly sighting! Woo fucking hoo! :rose:

Indeed.

tumblr_mj000nAcbt1rlkckqo1_500.jpg

Hey cancer! She made ya something at summer camp...

FY.

Fuck. You. Cancer. You and your damned leukemia in 6 year old and 14 year old little girl ways. Well, St. Jude's sent you packing, but you have left these precious girls thin and a handy target for your evil kin, fungal infections that steal half a lung. Well fuck you, you won't win.

And fuck you late stage lupus and Alzheimer's for stealing my marriage. I hate you both, you vile fuckers.

:rose:

Nice. "Vile fuckers." I am gonna use that to shore up the defenses on the west side of the compound. Those fuckers won't know what hit 'em.

FYC.

Fuck, fuck, fuck you cancer!
Just found out a work colleague has a terminal dx, they opened him up then realised it has gone too far for surgery to help.

Hey cancer! I fixed you a big stack of fuckcakes with syrup. You're welcome.

FY.

Hey, you, Cancer. That's right, it's me again.

Fuck you and the jackass you rode in on.

PS People are learning how to live in spite of you. The trick is when you ride in, we learn to put you on the backburner. We've learned we don't owe you jack.

PS 2 When we get a moment, like on Lit, thanks to GreenEyes, we get the chance to say a big FYC because as you know some people expect us to act like saints. A cancer saint is part of your game. Take your fake sainthood and cram it.

Sincerely,
One who refuses to be a saint to your jackassery.

PS People are learning how to live in spite of you. The trick is when you ride in, we learn to put you on the backburner. We've learned we don't owe you jack.

PS 2 When we get a moment, like on Lit, thanks to GreenEyes, we get the chance to say a big FYC because as you know some people expect us to act like saints. A cancer saint is part of your game. Take your fake sainthood and cram it.

Sincerely,

Well my Gil is freshout of hospital after discovering cancer in my bowl, cout it & a section of bowlout & found a whole heap of other things to fix while they had me opened up out for a day then back in for more treatment before being again paroled so hope things with settle down as the pain levels are horrid.

Well my Gil is freshout of hospital after discovering cancer in my bowl, cout it & a section of bowlout & found a whole heap of other things to fix while they had me opened up out for a day then back in for more treatment before being again paroled so hope things with settle down as the pain levels are horrid.

I'm not sure what you're saying but can relate to pain and begging for a pain killer while throwing up in the ER.

You may have stolen my left nut but you didn't beat me you cocksmokin' piece of shit! I've made it 13 years you sonofawhore, you scum sucking piece of camel dung. I won you motherfucker, I beat you. I hate you you fucking asshole. You tried, and I prevailed. But you still take too many, too young, and totally innocent. For that, I say from the bottom of my heart, FUCK YOU!!!!!

Hey cancer, you fucking bastard. Have you noticed what I've noticed? There is a whole lot of us that have beaten your fucking, scumsucking ass. Why don't you take the hint and get the fuck off the planet?

FYC!!!!

Fyc!!!!

I still can't believe she's gone. 55- tall, sexy, sensual........stunningly beautiful, mother of three. Her physical beauty pales in comparison to her kind loving ways. The kindest soul ever......with a sixth sense for detecting trouble in others- there was no stopping her from helping those in need. The anger has passed about how unfair it is that the world is robbed of her being in it. I hope the memory of her inspires people to love just a little bit more.....it will for me.

:heart:you Colleen:heart:

Sincerely,

Praise be, sister! As the scripture says, "Be ye a saint only in your hatred of the fuckwad, and the fuckwad shall be cancer, and yea, ye shall say unto the fuckwad Fuck You."

Be a saint in hatred: a saintred.

Are you saying that YOU have also had a recent operation, Bandit?

You may have stolen my left nut but you didn't beat me you cocksmokin' piece of shit! I've made it 13 years you sonofawhore, you scum sucking piece of camel dung. I won you motherfucker, I beat you. I hate you you fucking asshole. You tried, and I prevailed. But you still take too many, too young, and totally innocent. For that, I say from the bottom of my heart, FUCK YOU!!!!!

Well shouted: Fuck you, cancer!

Hear that??? Testicular cancer has a VERY high survival rate, you cellfucking scum.

Hey cancer, you fucking bastard. Have you noticed what I've noticed? There is a whole lot of us that have beaten your fucking, scumsucking ass. Why don't you take the hint and get the fuck off the planet?

FYC!!!!

Can I get an Amen????

Perhaps a little too gentle for the FYC... but I DO like Josh Groban. I like the commercial as well.

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ewmd1sWyHz4

Josh was over here earlier, and he totally is on board with fuckyoucancer.

FY.

I still can't believe she's gone. 55- tall, sexy, sensual........stunningly beautiful, mother of three. Her physical beauty pales in comparison to her kind loving ways. The kindest soul ever......with a sixth sense for detecting trouble in others- there was no stopping her from helping those in need. The anger has passed about how unfair it is that the world is robbed of her being in it. I hope the memory of her inspires people to love just a little bit more.....it will for me.

:heart:you Colleen:heart:

My heart aches for you, daus.

My god, what a fucking waste.

Fuck. You. Cancer.

Special thanks to the OP for his way with words and his diligence with the thread.

FYC

Are you saying that YOU have also had a recent operation, Bandit?

LOL no that was a very loopy Sir who forgot He wasn't logged in :D
Pretty strong pain meds and dyslexia don't mix....;)

Fyc!!!

On behalf of almost everyone else there, from 20 to 102 (and all the little homies in pediatric wherever they do those) when I get my non-cancer related infusions at the cancer center - FUCK YOUUUUU!

Special thanks to the OP for his way with words and his diligence with the thread.

FYC

Sister, I only strive to provide a storefront sanctuary for the holy catharsis of group hatred. When the devil fucks you over, he needs to know that the day will come when his cloven feet will be served, pickled, at our coffee hour.

FYC.

LOL no that was a very loopy Sir who forgot He wasn't logged in :D
Pretty strong pain meds and dyslexia don't mix....;)

Okay. I was more confused than I normally am. Pain meds good!

On behalf of almost everyone else there, from 20 to 102 (and all the little homies in pediatric wherever they do those) when I get my non-cancer related infusions at the cancer center - FUCK YOUUUUU!

Pay the FY forward!

GreenEyes, glad you did. Sometimes I just feel like sayng fuck it and there isn't really an outlet where cancer is concerned. Fortunately, I have no symptoms currently. Unforunately, I can't afford health insurance. I work on beng greatful for what I have and take things one day at a time. And hope for better days. Which is what many people are doing.

Thanks again.

Cancer, you fucking bastard!!! They told me you were gone and you slunk back. Then they say you are really gone...nope, you cell sucking leech, you came back again. Now they say you are truly gone. I believe them. But the treatment for getting rid of you has left it mark in so many ways. Fucking hate you sooo much right now.

FYC!!!!

Cancer, you fucking bastard!!! They told me you were gone and you slunk back. Then they say you are really gone...nope, you cell sucking leech, you came back again. Now they say you are truly gone. I believe them. But the treatment for getting rid of you has left it mark in so many ways. Fucking hate you sooo much right now.

FYC!!!!

Tell 'em, Red!

PS FYC

Fuck you cancer!
You didn't get her in the end, it was one of your hateful siblings pneumonia. But you didn't take her and she is now at peace.
Fuck you!

GreenEyes, glad you did. Sometimes I just feel like sayng fuck it and there isn't really an outlet where cancer is concerned. Fortunately, I have no symptoms currently. Unforunately, I can't afford health insurance. I work on beng greatful for what I have and take things one day at a time. And hope for better days. Which is what many people are doing.

Thanks again.

Say fuck it here any time you want to. The fact that you can't afford health insurance makes me want to vomit. Seriously? That's fucked up.

Good for you for loving life every day. That's a lesson most people never learn.

Cancer, fuck you, you goddamn prick. FY.

FYC!!!!

Your anger is inspiring.

Thank you for sharing that.

FYC.

Fuck you cancer!
You didn't get her in the end, it was one of your hateful siblings pneumonia. But you didn't take her and she is now at peace.
Fuck you!

I am sorry. I lost someone I loved the same way, from similar complications.

Cancer, fuck you.

I guess it's maybe time to move my periodic updates from Blurt to here.

Neuropathology has come up with a diagnosis from the lump they took out last week: glioblastoma multiforme. I have an appointment with the neuro-oncologist next Wednesday afternoon to discuss treatment options, etc. Statistically speaking, the outlook isn't particularly promising, but I'm a stubborn shit - always have been - and I'm not gonna just lie down and spread my lobes for this fucker to have its way with me. As always, though, kind thoughts, positive vibes, prayers, etc., are gratefully accepted.

And yes, here's a big FYC to go along with the little one in my sig;

attachment-2.png

Neuropathology has come up with a diagnosis from the lump they took out last week: glioblastoma multiforme. I have an appointment with the neuro-oncologist next Wednesday afternoon to discuss treatment options, etc. Statistically speaking, the outlook isn't particularly promising, but I'm a stubborn shit - always have been - and I'm not gonna just lie down and spread my lobes for this fucker to have its way with me. As always, though, kind thoughts, positive vibes, prayers, etc., are gratefully accepted.

attachment-2.png

Yippee for you being a stubborn shit! :) Sometimes it does come in handy.

Sending you kind thoughts, positive vibe, prayers and a big cyber hug.

attachment-2.png

Prayers, good vibes, and everything else aimed straight at you, as always. Give 'em hell! :kiss::rose::heart:

Back