Do you thinbk about sucking dick when you jerk off?

mmmm

Hmm, well, I can't "jerk off" -- I'm a woman -- but I often think about sucking a woman's strap on, or sometimes I think about gay men, one giving the other a blow job and jerking himself off, when I masturbate. The gay guy thing seems to really do it for me sometimes.

think you should try it makes you very wet

all the time!

all kinds of cock, shapes, sizes colours, cut/uncut..yummy!!!

Why in the world...

Why in the world would I stop thinking about sucking dick just because I'm jacking off???!!! ;)

Rags:kiss:

Being surrounded by a dozen or so hot, smooth, shaved twinks (18+ of course) with long, hard, stiff dicks, cut or uncut, it doesn't matter, while on my knees. I'm dressed up like a skanky little sissy-schoolgirl with my face made up and my lips covered in a come fuck my mouth, red. They each take turns sticking their dicks in my mouth and shoving them down my throat while they call me dirty little names as the tell me what to do or how good I am at what I'm doing. They all start to cum at almost the same time, filling my mouth and coating my face with their hot, thick, sticky goo. I use my panties to wipe it off my face before sucking the goo out of them. They then take turns fucking my tight asspussy making me scream like the girl I am inside and beg for more.

It is really funny..... If I do run that scene through my mind, I usually end up squirting my cum on my face and in my mouth. Strange how that works. :eek:

I think of all my fem boy sluts I have PM with and having them beg to suck my cock

Being surrounded by a dozen or so hot, smooth, shaved twinks (18+ of course) with long, hard, stiff dicks, cut or uncut, it doesn't matter, while on my knees. I'm dressed up like a skanky little sissy-schoolgirl with my face made up and my lips covered in a come fuck my mouth, red. They each take turns sticking their dicks in my mouth and shoving them down my throat while they call me dirty little names as the tell me what to do or how good I am at what I'm doing. They all start to cum at almost the same time, filling my mouth and coating my face with their hot, thick, sticky goo. I use my panties to wipe it off my face before sucking the goo out of them. They then take turns fucking my tight asspussy making me scream like the girl I am inside and beg for more.
That's hot!

Lately it is about this guy I met out here. We have this back and forth going that is very hot. I find myself shooting 2 or 3 loads a day over this guy and pretty much hard constantly. I am usually fantasizing about being on the receiving end lol but I want him and I am constantly thinking about making love to him and fucking him intensely.

Been there

Lately it is about this guy I met out here. We have this back and forth going that is very hot. I find myself shooting 2 or 3 loads a day over this guy and pretty much hard constantly. I am usually fantasizing about being on the receiving end lol but I want him and I am constantly thinking about making love to him and fucking him intensely.

I was the same way at one time. I was hot for cock and loved fantasizing about it all the time. I would ride a dildo and cum while riding it, then I would lick my cum while pretending it was from the guy I was with. Very hot every time!

Well, the reality was better than the fantasy! (At least usually... everyone is going to have a bad experience now and then.) Having sex with another man isn't something I crave every day, but when I DO crave it, I want it really bad!!!
I still masturbate at times and think about the men I've sucked and been fucked by. Yummy!

Back