How many people have you had sex with?

Didn't read all replies. So, hope I'm not the only one.

I'm 33y female. I've only had sex with my hubby of 11y.

I'm a 26 year-old female and have only had sex with one person, and I'm married to him. ;) I do wish I had been a little more exciting when I was younger, though, lol.

I'm 20 and I've had sex with two girls. The first was a one night stand (bad experience) and the second was more a friendship with benefits (fun but not romantic).

My current relationship looks to be a lot more promising, but she's not ready to have sex just yet. I'm certain that it will be worth the wait :)

I'm 20 and I've had sex with two girls. The first was a one night stand (bad experience) and the second was more a friendship with benefits (fun but not romantic).

My current relationship looks to be a lot more promising, but she's not ready to have sex just yet. I'm certain that it will be worth the wait :)

I a 26yr old male.

High 50s low 60s for women. I can count the women I've slept with sans condom on one hand. Even in those cases I've never came inside a woman's pussy. Gotta save some things for the one.

I've let a guy suck me off, he wanted to, but never anything else. I'm not homo- bi- phobic, it just isnt appealing to me.

After reading most of the posts I fall into the immoral and loose category. Immoral because I don't have many inhibitions when it come having sex. Loose because I am willing to have sex most of the time, my only standards are that the person not be a dangerous psycho, have SIDs, outstanding murder warrants, basically any situation I think I might come to harm. All I can say is a lot.

47 yo female.
It's interesting to see all the ladies that have only had sex with their husbands.

Up to age 38, that was true for me as well. Then, with Hubby taking the boys on a trip to see his parents, I decided to see what was so great about screwing other people. (also a bit of revenge sex motivation, he'd had an affair about 5 years before that). The one night stand turned into more sex than I expected. Two guys sharing an apartment. One partner only became a total of three overnight. That led to an affair of my own. Lotsa booze and a hot tub hooked up my husband and his wife. That led to a lot more.

Don't know how many men. Three women, their easier to count.

Jenny

I'm 29 - and I've been with 9. All male.

I don't "regret" anything, but if given the opportunity, I would take it all back and only be with the guy I'm with now. He's gonna be my husband, and I wish he had been my one and only. Nothing was ever as good as it is with him.

I'm 29 - and I've been with 9. All male.

I don't "regret" anything, but if given the opportunity, I would take it all back and only be with the guy I'm with now. He's gonna be my husband, and I wish he had been my one and only. Nothing was ever as good as it is with him.

On the really bright side, you wouldn't know that if you hadn't had the experience because you'd have no point of reference, and you might very well be left curious about something better/different out there. :)

No idea. More women than men, lifetime, mainly men last few years. I am an M2F crossdresser these days.

I am 30 and 5-6 guys (not sure if one counted or not.. he was technically in me, but didn't really do anything, then pulled out and left the room.. I'm still wtf'ing that one)

I am 30 and 5-6 guys (not sure if one counted or not.. he was technically in me, but didn't really do anything, then pulled out and left the room.. I'm still wtf'ing that one)

I'd say count him, but judging from your pics he has some serious problems. You'd need a crowbar to get me out if I was ever fortunate enough to be in that position with you :D

I'm a 26 y/o f, and I have no idea how many people I've had sex with. More men than women, but significant quantities of each. :)

36 yr old (hate that word) female 1 male last 10 years, my husband, prior there were 3 other men and 1 female kinda

33 year old male, 4 ladies including my girlfriend, who I met a year ago

Back