what is best section for cuckold

mfm4bnc

Virgin
Joined
Mar 7, 2018
Posts
3
What is the best section in which to post cuckold stories (particularly if there is interracial or cleanup)?
 
Loving Wives or maybe Fetish. Either way, be prepared for some flak from obsessive types who have a bee in their bonnet about cuckold themes.
 
You could try for Erotic Coupling, or Interacial, but it might get put in Loving Wives anyway. That's where most cuckold stories belong, unfortunately. And there it will be attacked by trolls.

I've had stories put in the categories Laurel thought appropriate rather than the category I requested. You don't have complete control over the choice, but you can make an argument.
 
You have to decide which you prefer:

1. Post it in Loving Wives, the most obvious fit, and you probably will get the most views, because that category gets a lot of readers, but you'll get lots of bad comments and it's likely your score won't be very high because of troll-voting. But the upside is that for all the bad comments and votes you get there will be a lot of readers who may like your story.

2. Or post it in another category, like interracial, where it probably will get a higher score but probably fewer views. I had a hybrid Loving Wives/Exhibitionism story that I posted in Exhibitionism. Its score almost certainly is higher than it would be in Loving Wives, but it probably has fewer views. I posted it in that category because I submitted it for a contest, and there was no chance it could compete in Loving Wives.

You have to choose between the size of the audience and the average appreciativeness of the audience.
 
LW. It’s where we all know it belongs. Be brave and have integrity.

It’ll get massively read, but creamed scorewise. What’s more important to you: having your stuff read and [secretly, naughtily] enjoyed by a passel of folks, all of whom will then downvote you and excoriate you anonymously to preserve their own sense of themselves? Or having a red H and a third the readership?

Only you can decide. A lot of my stuff could go into LW, but other aspects of the story trump the cheating and light cuckoldry. The one story I did throw to LW’s tender mercies? Widely read, widely enjoyed, 4.3, and some really fascinating comments.
 
Thanks everyone! As a reader, I have historically not even opened stories under a 4 rating, thinking that they probably had spelling, syntax, or logic errors. My story was a bit trite, but the writing itself was tight enough... I did not expect one votes from people based on the clearly labelled theme.
 
It all depends on the central theme (i.e. main purpose) of your story. If the central theme is about a wife humiliating her husband because he gets off on it, sexually, then the appropriate category would be Fetish or BDSM.

If the theme is mainly about the wife’s black lover, and the fact that he is black is her main attraction to him, then Interracial would be best.

If the theme is about a married couple’s interactions with each other as they explore a kinky new lifestyle that happens to involve a lover who happens to be black, and a humiliation aspect that the husband unexpectedly finds erotic, then Loving Wives suits just fine.

I didn’t read your story, OP, because its title and description seemed to indicate that it fit into one of the first two descriptions. Since those types of stories don’t interest me, I didn’t even click on the story. But then I saw how many comments it was receiving, curiosity got the best of me, and I ended up commenting on the comments.

As others have said, placing ANY type of story into LW will get you more views, votes, and comments than any other category. The only catch is that the majority of votes will be low, and the majority of comments nasty, unless your story fits a certain template. If you care about your scores and comments, then it’s best to avoid LW. I personally don’t care, so I continue to write LW stories.
 
Thanks everyone! As a reader, I have historically not even opened stories under a 4 rating, thinking that they probably had spelling, syntax, or logic errors. My story was a bit trite, but the writing itself was tight enough... I did not expect one votes from people based on the clearly labelled theme.
Ungrammatical, trite, but crowd-pleasing trivialities get high votes. Well-written tales that don't meet niche reader expectations get low votes. Scores reflect popularity IN THAT NICHE, not objective quality of writing. I try to read a LIT writer's work alphabetically or chronologically without regard to category or score. One-bombers attack some wonderful stuff. Get past that.
 
Ungrammatical, trite, but crowd-pleasing trivialities get high votes. Well-written tales that don't meet niche reader expectations get low votes. Scores reflect popularity IN THAT NICHE, not objective quality of writing. I try to read a LIT writer's work alphabetically or chronologically without regard to category or score. One-bombers attack some wonderful stuff. Get past that.

Good advice. Find authors you like who write stories of the type you like, and then find out which authors those authors like by looking at their favorites lists. It's a much better way of finding stories you will like than paying attention to scores.
 
Loving Wives or maybe Fetish. Either way, be prepared for some flak from obsessive types who have a bee in their bonnet about cuckold themes.

Someone had mentioned to me their cuck stories take less heat in fetish. The base crowd there consists of men, who are actually men and admit, embrace, and enjoy their kinks. Loving wives is full of 'real men' far too manly to put up with that 'cuck faggot shit' and are woman haters.

Some LW trolls do spread out from the cat box of LW and will look for titles that seem to denote cheating or cuck, but there's not that many...reading is hard for those guys so they limit themselves to the one category.
 
Good advice. Find authors you like who write stories of the type you like, and then find out which authors those authors like by looking at their favorites lists. It's a much better way of finding stories you will like than paying attention to scores.

Truer words...
 
Back
Top