High School Shooting In Florida

Thoughts and prayers have been sent so there's nothing to worry about.

On the 10-year anniversary of the murder of 5 students and the shooter's suicide inside Cole Hall at NIU in DeKalb IL no less.

The dude they have in custody looks very white. Guess that means the RWCJ won't even acknowledge it.

Did you ever notice the codependency of television and spree killers? The killers give them ratings. The tv gives the shooter intel available by cell phone ( oh look, there's a squad of guys dressed like soldiers at the south entrance!) to prolong the spree.

The dude they have in custody looks very white. Guess that means the RWCJ won't even acknowledge it.

I'm anti-NRA and 'anti-guns' myself.

In saying that, I find it quite commical that the most reactive persons who engage in angwy finger pointing
are people like you, whom I would never trust with a gun.

I don't know if I am more sad for the loss of life...or the fact no one wants to even TRY to do something...anything...to stop this from happening.

On Feb 1st, there had already been 12 school shootings in our country. It is hard to even get up to date information as to how many...cause they are happening every third day. Yet...no politician has balls to say "enough". We have no leader. We have to try something...if that doesn't work...we will try something else. Sitting w 4 fingers up your ass trying to figure out how to get the thumb in...is stupid.

“Numerous” fatalities.
If they want us interested in school shootings we need better data.

“Numerous” fatalities.
If they want us interested in school shootings we need better data.

There has been 14 taken to the hospital. They will leave the dead until all living are removed. One is too many.

I don't know if I am more sad for the loss of life...or the fact no one wants to even TRY to do something...anything...to stop this from happening.

On Feb 1st, there had already been 12 school shootings in our country. It is hard to even get up to date information as to how many...cause they are happening every third day. Yet...no politician has balls to say "enough". We have no leader. We have to try something...if that doesn't work...we will try something else. Sitting w 4 fingers up your ass trying to figure out how to get the thumb in...is stupid.

What do you mean nothing has been done? Thoughts and prayers have been sent!

From what I am hearing...this school did...:rolleyes:

Maybe they should have mandatory security gates like the type at airports. Of course the schools are gonna end up looking like prisons but most already do anyway.

”We were giving the teacher of the year keys to a brand new Toyota Camry," he said. "We were celebrating our teachers, our schools and I got in the car, and as I'm driving back to the office, I start seeing communication and I hear from staff that we may have a tragedy."

A BRAND new Camry!
We MAY have a tragedy.
Thats funny.

I'm anti-NRA and 'anti-guns' myself.

In saying that, I find it quite commical that the most reactive persons who engage in angwy finger pointing
are people like you, whom I would never trust with a gun.

Those crazy liberals hate shootings like this. Fucking pussies, the lot of them. Shit like this is what makes america great and really stand out to the rest of the world.

Maybe they should have mandatory security gates like the type at airports. Of course the schools are gonna end up looking like prisons but most already do anyway.

Maybe if every student had their own gun then they could have defended themselves like real americans and not like the stinkin' french. Unfortunately bleeding heart liberals hate guns and are trying to take them away.

What do you suggest? Disarming the defenseless victims even more? Making another law that says it's illegal to kill people?

This will turn out like all the others - the shooter was mentally unstable and/or upset over some minor social media thing. The PTB were probably warned at some point in the past but did NOTHING to help him or keep the others safe from him. Because that would be racist or discriminatory.

And then everyone acts aghast at the carnage that resulted from the fruitloop going off the deep end as if it was totally unexpected.

Maybe if every student had their own gun then they could have defended themselves like real americans and not like the stinkin' french. Unfortunately bleeding heart liberals hate guns and are trying to take them away.

If you've ever met anyone under the age of 15 you might change your ideas. I wouldn't trust most of the kids I went to school with with a butter knife. Not just because they're angry or violent, but because they're so fucking stupid.

I knew a kid who got third degree burns on his hand after he put it on a hot plate in the cooking room. He said that he thought that they cooled down as soon as you turned them off.

NRA wants everyone to have guns so they can shoot each other before they shoot anyone else.

Unfortunately, nothing will be done.
America is sick. Until that is fixed, nothing will happen.

Back