Not so Happily After (Closed)

He gave her one more kiss before whispering softly to her once more. He was enjoying the taste of her, but he was also enjoying the control he had. True, the control had been given by the drow, but that was the only thing he had been good for so far.

"Do you desire to mate with me?"

He began kissing down along her lithe body slowly and teasingly. He ran his tongue around her hard nipples lightly, kissing each after the licks. He trailed softly down her taut stomach, tasting the perspiration from the drugs and desire she had coursing through her.

His finger pulled out of her as he kissed on her clit softly, his tongue flickering gently against it. He took a moment to lick his finger clean of her before kissing down her slick folds. He soon pushed his tongue up into her deeply, probing around.
 
She whimpered at the question that almost seemed like a double edge sword. On the one edge Ariel could mate with a broom stick if it would give her some form of release. On the other edge, a deeper part of her had the feeling he meant it in another way. Almost making it sound as if he wanted to claim her as his.

She didn't answer right away while enjoying the agonizing teasing of his kisses. It wasn't until his hot breath washed over her aching clit that she finally started to respond. Though that was interrupted at the feel of his tongue plunging into her depths. It was all over after that, she came hard while crying out her answer.

"Yes.... Yes... I want to mate.... with you... to be yours... Please..... Kelvath."

She couldn't get anymore words out as another orgasm quickly followed the first, her body arched, twisted and bucked towards his mouth. The sounds of sheer ecstasy echoed off the walls and if anyone was awake, they would have heard her loud and clear.
 
He mmed as she came for him, feeling her juices splash over his tongue. He lapped up what she gave, feeling it drip down from his chin. He soon licked up everything before wiping the rest with the back of a hand. He licked that off as well before smiling up at her.

He stood up from the bed, pulling off his clothes and dropping them in a pile next to the bed. He was ready for her, his cock erect and ready. She could see it was much larger than a human's, easily a foot long and very thick. Even his sac was larger, laden with plenty of dragon seed to give her.

He moved onto the bed, crawling over the top of her, his thick tip nudging her spread nether lips. He waited for a moment before pushing into her slowly, spreading her wide. He groaned at the tight fit, feeling her eagerly squeeze his length. He penetrated her deeply, up into her open womb. He paused for a moment as he whispered in her ear.

"Ready?"

However he didn't give her time to answer as he lifted up from her. His hands went to her hips as he began to thrust hard and fast into her eagerly, growling with pleasure.
 
Ariel only had Eric to compare him too and the dragon was truly much larger than Eric, if she wasn't in such a dazed state of mind, the size alone would have intimidated her. However, right now she was aching to have every inch possible inside her. The aphrodisiac flowed through her veins like wild fire and she was unable to get enough, even before he asked if she was ready, her hips were rolling and begging to be taken.

His size stretched her to the fullest at there was some discomfort, it made her feel like she was being taken for the first time all over again. The screams got caught in her throat when he started to thrust fast and hard into her, soon her legs wrapped tightly around him. She gripped tightly onto the chains as the orgasms came crashing one after another, taking everything he gave.
 
He was enjoying feeling the pleasure of her wrapped tightly around him, her walls gripping and massaging over him as her orgasms washed over her. He decided to not be gentle, just to take her for all he could. Even if he would only cum once, he was probably going to end up wearing her out.

He growled louder as he picked up his pace, driving harder and faster into her. His sac moved in rhythm with his thrusts, slapping into her ass as well. She would probably think this was a dream when it was all over, but that would be fine with him.

"Mmmm...so close..."
 
She couldn't keep up with him and after a short time felt like a rag doll in his arms. The mixture of his spell, the drugs, being exhausted from earlier started to weigh her down. And the over stimulation of the hard pounding he provided made it impossible to stay with him. Though she did fight the darkness and forced herself to stay awake long enough to feel his hot seed filling her.

At one point reality did sneak in and she attempted to tell him to take her home, to not leave her here, she really did not like the drow and didn't want him touching her. However she wasn't sure what exact words truly got out or not, this was just before she felt the flooding of his seed into what seemed like a bruised womb. The last of her orgasm filled the castle with her screams just as she slipped fully into that darkness.
 
His roar filled with her screams as he went over the edge himself. And fill her he did with his hot dragon seed. He filled her to the brim and then some, spilling from her exhausted body. He came to a stop as he watched her slip into the welcoming darkness for her, his job done for now.

He pulled from her slowly, stopping for a moment to watch their juices drip from his cock for a moment. However he couldn't leave a mess like this, letting the drow know he had been here. With a simple spell, him, the bedsheets, and her were all cleaned of any signs of their mating. He knew she would still leak a bit of his seed, so he placed a timed version of the simple spell to clean her up while she slept.

He redressed himself, placing the drow back in the position he had been in before. Satisfied he had made sure things were as they should be, he left the room. Deciding to relieve the guests of their valuables as well, he summoned up a small portable hole. It took him a couple more hours to relieve the rich guests of their jewelry, both on them and in their carriages. He returned to his seat as before, wiping away the spilled liquid undoing the spell. However it was another hour before the spell fully wore off, leaving them asleep for at least five hours.
 
When everyone woke it took them several moments to regain their thoughts and composure, all wondering what had happened. Naturally they looked to King Eric for answers, which of course, he had none. He looked around for the Ulvir and noticed him missing, the assumption of him being with Ariel replaced questions. Several more moments went by before people started to notice personal items where missing, jewelery, purses, coins.. everything of value.

Shortly after that the guests wanted to leave and sent for their carriages, word was sent back that items in there went missing as well. This caused the guests to give Eric the cold, accusing eye and blamed him, believing that it was the Drow that did all this. Since Eric brought the Drow here, the fault would land on him.

Ulvir was the first to wake up, however he didn't know what was happening downstairs. His only concern right now was Ariel which hadn't woken up yet, she had the afterglow of sex surrounding and seemed very content. There were no signs of anything sexual other than she was still very aroused and wet between her spread thighs. He teased the soaking wet pussy to see what kind of reaction she would give, the most he got was the natural pulsing motion of her inner walls. He did notice that it was red and appeared to have been used fairly recently, yet there was no mess.

Typically he likes having his women awake and begging for his cock, however in this situation he figured he would just take the advantage and fuck her now. Perhaps that will wake her up as well. Normally he isn't an abusive man, honestly he didn't truly like to rape women. In this case though, is it really rape if he had the permission of the husband to take her?

Ulvir was still pretty drained from the sleeping spell and very confused as to what was going on within the castle, all the sudden nothing was adding up to him. In which case the end result of fucking Ariel was a simple quickie and just like the dragon, he wasn't at all gentle in the pounding. But Ulvir was no fool and differences in what her pussy should feel like compared to what it did only irritated him more with unanswered questions. Things didn't feel right, he has been with many women and knew what a cum filled pussy felt like.... This was one of them.

Her body did absorb majority of the dragons seed, already in the works of creating new life for the dragon. Once he was finished pouring his own seed into her with false hope that his seed will take control, he released her from the cuffs. To make things worse for him is the simple fact he couldn't be upset with her, let alone punish her for something like this. For all he knew she was sleeping from the start and someone did what he just did, taking advantage of a naked, sleeping female bound to a bed.

The whole time Ariel didn't wake up fully, her body had the natural responses to being fucked and it came automatically for the Drow, once in awhile she would whimper in her sleep. Ulvir latched a collar onto her and chained her to the bed for a while at least, he knew she had this thing about running away unseen. He wanted to make it clear that is something he won't tolerate. Just before he left the room though, he did cover her up with a heavy blanket and let her sleep.

Ulvir watched her instinctively curl up into a ball, clearly satisfied from whatever sexual encounter she has had, he knew it wasn't him that satisfied her.... this time. After watching her sleep for another moment he adjusted himself and went back down stairs to see who else was awake.
 
He stayed long enough to watch the chaos of the guests finding out their valuables had been stolen and blaming the King for it. After all, what of leader would let such a thing happen? A bad one it seemed. He didn't have a good reason to stick around, and taking Ariel would have been a bad move he knew. After all, it probably wouldn't take them long to find his cave since he didn't have the proper defenses set up yet.

He left with the last of the guests, finding the old lady noble who brought him here. After getting the second set of clothing she had bought him, the lady did her best to entice the dragon to stay with her. He refused graciously before heading to the beach.

Once he reached the stone rubble, he stripped and placed the clothes into his dimensional hole. He waded out into the ocean before diving under, returning to his dragon form once he was deep enough. Once he reached the cavern, he curled up and slept for a few hours.
 
Ulvir allowed Ariel to sleep for two days since it seemed she needed it after all the excitement she has been through. The night of the second day Ariel found herself being carried to the bath. Ulvir got settled first then set Ariel down on his lap and before she could really respond, his semi hard cock was sliding into her.

This of course woke her up more and she did try to resist what was happening, wanting nothing to do with him. Though she didn't say a word to him and he did most the speaking, trying to convince her that she belonged to him now. The collar attached to a chain leash confirmed it. There wasn't much Ariel could do other than to take as much seed as he gave her from that moment on.

By the third day she had lost count of how many times he took her, some times he was nice about and forced her to feel the pleasure in return. More often than not it was for his gain, forcing her to submit to him.

For a solid week Ulvir never once did he let her out of sight, keeping her either in the bedroom chained to the bed, or on his arm when out and about. Ariel didn't forget about the dragon and she did start to wonder if that night was a dream or not. It did feel real enough, yet if he truly wanted her as his mate, it confused her at first as to why he didn't take her with him.

Since she had all the time in the world to think about it though, she came to realize that he couldn't take her. That there was no choice in the matter and she couldn't be upset about it. Yet, after spending all this time receiving Ulvir's seed and being 'trained' to submit, she started to wonder if the child she now carried would be the dragons. Or if it was all just a dream and was now stuck with a child she didn't want.


Ulvir decided to let her sleep in her own room alone tonight, though kept chained to the bed of course. However, he did allow her to have more chain she can roam around the room, even go to the balcony for some fresh air. Which is where she was now, watching the sun set over the water and hoping to catch a glimpse of the dragon. The thought of running off came to her till she reached up and touched the locked collar on her neck.
 
Last edited:
Kelvath had 'joined' a bandit group that had been terrorizing the rich along the roads around the kingdom. However he made sure he was in his human shape and wore a hood with a mesh covering to hide his golden eyes. However he did have his own reasons for doing so, as he ended up stealing any gold from the bandits while they slept. Becoming distrustful of each other, The dragon just stood by while the human bandits attack each other in a large fight. Most were injured while a couple were killed before they went their separate ways.

The dragon also had taken a few livestock for food, leaving the farmers little to go on. Since he hunted at night, rumors spread of a terrible night beast stalking the farms.

Deciding it was time to visit Ariel again, he circled high above the castle. He had watched the daily habits of the inhabitants when he wasn't robbing or hunting. The guards never looked up above the castle very much, giving him freedom of the skies.

He gave a little smile seeing the Queen out on her balcony. After a moment, he closed his wings, diving towards the castle. Just before reaching the castle, the dragon spread his wings to slow his descent. It took a few moments before he was hovering above the balcony.

He placed a talon against his mouth to make sure Ariel stayed quiet, his large body shrinking to the size of a horse. He landed on the balcony before moving into her room. He was soon busy moving around the room, carving a small rune in his blood on the lower corner of each wall, floor, ceiling, door, and the balcony opening. The symbols glowed briefly before sinking into the wood and stone they were carved in.

His body glowed a golden color before he was once more in human form, naked. He moved to Ariel and pulled her close before kissing her softly.

"Now we can make all the noise we would like. No sound shall leave this room while I am within it."

He touched the collar for a moment before kissing her again.

"Did you miss me, my mermaid mate?"
 
Ariel stood on the balcony with many thoughts racing around and one of those thoughts were to just jump off the railings. However, she highly doubted she would end things like that, with her luck it wouldn't end her life anyway. The tears broke free when she saw Kelvath fly towards her, though she didn't say anything as she watched him.

His kiss made her forget about reality for a split moment, until he touched the collar that is. It reacted to the unfamiliar touch by glowing a deep red and giving off a burning sensation onto Ariel's neck. This made the tears stream a little more freely down her cheeks from both the pain and the reality of her situation.

"I will be punished if he finds out. He already whips me for not speaking to him. Last night he almost broke me, he wouldn't stop.... I... I came so close to breaking...."

Ariel took a step back from him knowing that he too was just using her, Ulvir had planted so many things into her that she didn't know what was real or not. Part of her wanted to believe the dragon truly wanted her, then again, Ulvir's cruel words would slip in.

She let the thin material of the nightgown slip to the floor and turned around to show him the whipping scars. They were not deep, nor would they be permanent, however they were fresh perhaps only a few hours old and a few of the marks did show signs that they bled.

"He tells me that I do not deserve to be loved, that I was born to be used as he desired. My only purpose in life is to...."

She shook her head and dropped to her knees as Ulvir's manipulating words started to overwhelm her all the sudden. A clear indication that she is on that breaking point of full submission to the Drow.

"If I remain here any longer.... I will break.... I don't wish to be used any more... I... I... don't wish to be his...."
 
Last edited:
When she turned around to show him where she had been whipped, he frowned. Listening to her words and seeing the state she was in, he knew he was limited in what he could do.

He looked down at her for a few moments before reaching down. He cupped her chin gently as he lifted her back to her feet. He kissed her lightly for a moment.

"Even I am limited in what I can do. If I had taken you, the King would have sent men after us. I do wish to keep you safe, and you do deserve to be loved."

He brushed away her tears gently with his fingers before continuing to speak. His hand cupped her cheek gently.

"You don't have to let him break you. Go with what he tells you to do, don't let him break you. His words are only meant to hurt you. I will take care of him. I will find a way to break him for you."
 
It took Ariel a little bit of effort to accept the comfort, she didn't pull away from him or even disagreed with what he said. It became more to the constant confusion Ulvir has her in, one moment he comforted and gave a gentle touch, the next he caused much pain. And for Ariel, it was endless as the week went by.

However, she knew that this wasn't Ulvir and that what Kelvath said was true, they wouldn't have gotten very far if he took her away. Even now it was a risk neither one could take.

"He.... He did a spell last night on me. I am with child, though he wasn't pleased about it. He wouldn't tell me why. All he said was that this child will not live to take its first breath."

Of course the reaction she got from Ulvir told her that it wasn't his child, but she barely remembered that night when Kelvath took her. Throughout the week she did convince herself it was all just a dream.

"I know what he says is meant to weaken my will.... His bite is worse and he angers easily. I will try to do as he wishes, but I can not stop him if he intends to hurt this child... I do not know what to do."

With that she hugged him tightly and was afraid of what the Drow might do to her. For all she knew this whole idea of letting her sleep alone was a trap. Though so far there were no signs of a trap, at the same time, she knew Ulvir wasn't no fool either.

"If no sound leaves this room, what happens if he comes in to check on me? He will find you here..."
 
He held her close, his hands resting gently on the small of her back. He kissed her forehead lightly for a moment before speaking.

"Don't worry, I believe I can figure out a way to deal if he does show up. Though no one can hear us, I will still be able to hear outside if needed."

He pulled a hand from behind her to cup her cheek gently as he continued.

"I will take care of Ulvir before he can do harm to your child."

He was quiet for a few moments before he spoke his next words. He believe he knew her answer, but he wanted to hear it from her lips. He pressed his lips close to her ear before speaking.

"Who would you submit to?"
 
She gave a weak smile with some doubt on how to handle this new situation she is in. The comfort of having his hand on her cheek took a few more doubts away and felt like she belonged with him. Though his question caught her off guard and she didn't know how to respond to it. She didn't want to submit to anyone, she didn't like this chain and collar thing. Right now it was how she saw submission, being chained and helpless for the use of another.

Her fingers glided along the collar, down long the heavy chain and stared at it for a moment before speaking.

"If this is what submission to another is, then I choose no one. I'm not meant to be chained, or locked up, or denied of my true nature. I'm a wild and free spirit."

Though being with child kind of puts a halt on being free in her eyes, but she also knew it meant she didn't have to be chained up either.

"I may not remember much of the last time I saw you, to me it felt like a dream. Though now that you are here again, I know it was real."

She looked up, meeting his gaze with such a lost look deep in her eyes, he can see that wild and playful soul slipping from the sparkle that used to shine in those green eyes.

"I will submit to the one that sets me free of these confines and to the one that allows me to be myself instead of something I am not. "

She paused a moment before saying anything further, praying silently that she wasn't about to make a mistake considering for all she knew, Kelvath would just put another chain on her. Though he was a dragon and from what she knew about them, they weren't too fond of being confined either.

"I will submit to the one that this child belongs too....."

Without much more to say she closed her eyes and lowered her face a little, in so many words she gave the answer he wanted to hear, that she will submit to him. Though, she couldn't say it out right, knowing that whoever this child does belong to, she wouldn't have a choice other than to submit to the father. The other things she knew deep down the dragon would respect and understand her feelings.
 
He pulled back his head for a moment as he listened to her words, watching her facial expressions. He could see what the imprisonment had done to her, and he didn't like it. This was not the way to treat a Queen, at least to him. He tilted her head up gently with his hand, pressing his lips softly against hers for a moment. He broke the kiss softly.

"Your words ring true on what you wish. This treatment of you is not how things should be, locked away from sight. I shall free you from this heavy iron, this I promise. I will have to be gone for a few days, but hopefully I shall return."

His finger traced gently over her lips for a moment before caressing her cheek softly. He kissed her once more, this time deeply the kiss. His tongue slid into her sweet mouth gently, caressing against hers lightly.
 
Ariel whimpered into the kiss at the thought of him leaving her here, however she did understand why there was no choice. A part of her did melt into the kiss as well, responding to him almost instantly and it did feel right to be in his arms. It reminded her of the first time she met Eric, that wonderful feeling of being wanted. This also created the hidden fear of getting to attached also, after all, look at the path Eric took her down and to repeat that..... It is something she didn't want to think about right then.

When she finally broke the kiss for a moment, the life in her eyes was slowly returning and some signs of lust flashed in them.

"I did miss you. I started to convince myself that perhaps you had left the city and moved on. And that you no longer..... wanted to see me."

It started to show that she wanted to give him her heart and love, though she knew deep down that he did not love her in return. Truth be told, the words he says and his gentle touch made it difficult for her to not submit to him. Then she reminded herself that he is a dragon and she was just his key to gain power, however, in that same thought, she didn't mind that idea. If he can remove Eric from the throne, she would make the dragon king and these people would have a real ruler. She just didn't know what she could do to help in the meantime, especially when Ulvir has her on a tight leash.

There were so many things she wanted to say and ask him, however when she caught his gaze only one thought ran through her.

"I wish to mate with you again..... We both know this child is yours. I saw it in Ulvir's expression that it was not his. If I am to be without you again, we both need your strength. Cleanse me of his seed and make your child stronger with yours. Ulvir has been trying to dominate over you, I feel it every time he...... "

Ariel didn't know what her future held for her, or how long they had right now before Ulvir came in to check on her. It was just here and now and she wanted to savor every second possible. The problems will always be there for the time being and she was tired of dwelling on things she had no control over.

"I desire to feel my mate inside of me again...."

She whispered into his ear just before kissing him again with fierce passion and desire.
 
He was quiet as he listened to her speak, hearing what she said. He could see by the look in her eyes that she was strong, despite what she had been through. He smiled at her words, though he didn't speak yet. With those whispered words, he licked his lips.

He growled as he returned her kiss passionately, his tongue seeking hers out. After a few moments of his tongue dancing with hers, he broke the kiss. His hands moved down to her waist before he lifted her up, back against the wall. He had been waiting for her to be ready, his cock throbbing and erect with anticipation.

Holding her against the wall, he moved closer, his tip pressing against her waiting folds. He growled with pleasure as he pressed forward before lowering her slowly down on him, feeling her grasp tightly at him.
 
Her legs wrapped around his waist when he lifted her up easily and the worries that plagued her slowly faded. Just being here in his arms took away the fears and doubts, feeding off the strong energy that he provided. She held onto him tighter when he started to stretch and fill her once more. It was then that she realized he was even bigger than the Drow was as well.

Little whimpers escaped through the kiss she gave him and her nails scratched at his shoulders as she held onto him. Ariel didn't want to let him go for anything in that moment, it seemed as if there was nothing in the world that could pry her off him as she wrapped herself around him. When she broke the kiss to catch her breath for a second, she spoke softly into his ear.

"I wish to love you if you allow me too."

She knew it was too soon to say something like that and she also knew that he most likely didn't return that love. At the same it would give her a reason to keep fighting against Eric and Ulvir.
 
He growled with pleasure into the kiss she gave him, lowering her slowly onto his shaft until she took in all she could. He panted softly for a moment as she broke the kiss, hearing the words she had spoken. He haven't expected her to say such a thing, but he would let her do as she wanted.

"If that is your wish."

He licked his lips for a moment before leaning his head forward, biting on her shoulder. He bit hard, but it wasn't enough to break the skin. He knew marks would probably be left, but that was easy to take care of. He was just wanting to enjoy the time with her, and hear her lovely voice.

After a moment began to bounce her up and down his shaft with his hands, growling with pleasure as her walls grasped at him each time he moved in and out of her. He enjoyed how well she fit around him, grasping like a warm glove.
 
Ariel smiled at the response, only to cry out from the bite on her shoulder and within seconds she became very vocal. Using her legs to help herself move with him, the wall helped out with the motion and in no time she was cumming hard.

There were times when she buried her face into his shoulder to muffle the sounds coming from her. She wasn't thinking about his spell on the room right then and she didn't want the whole castle to hear her.

Once the orgasms started though she couldn't stop them from rolling, one right after another as he drove deep into her. He wasn't going fast or hard, however it was more than enough to keep her on edge and forget about the world for a while.
 
He growled louder as Ariel began cumming on him, feeling her juices splash and coat over him. The pleasure she was giving him was more than enough to push him closer to the edge, her walls grasping and pulling on him for all he could give. It wasn't much long before he did climax himself, a very loud roar of pleasure as he threw his head back.

His hand grasped tightly as he began to give Ariel what she was craving, his dragon seed. He erupted into her like a geyser, very hot. He groaned as he give her several squirts before emptying himself completely for the time being. He panted softly as he stopped her on him, just holding her.

He was still hard within her as he carried her over to the bed before sitting on the edge with her still on him. He kissed her softly for a moment before whispering.

"You still haven't tasted me."
 
Ariel bit down into his shoulder to keep from screaming to loud, enjoying the vibrations of his roaring and the flooding of the searing hot seed. Taking a moment to calm down from the rush of it all and giggling a little at his comment, she kissed him before responding.

"I haven't had the pleasure yet. I enjoy how you feel inside of me too much as well."

She wasn't ready to get off his lap just yet as it did fill her completely and it felt as if he could bury himself into her womb given the chance. And also the feeling of his seed burning inside of her did refresh her strength in ways she couldn't believe. The bright sparkle in her eyes returned, just as they were when he first met her.

"I can taste you now if you wish it of me."

Giving that playful smile while reluctantly she slid off of his lap and sunk down to her knees between his legs. She started from the balls and licked straight up the length to the very tip. The mixture of cum wasn't new to her as Ulvir always insisted that she clean him up every time, however the dragon did taste much different than the drow. A taste that she couldn't quite place.

"I like how you taste. It is different..."

She kept licking along the length, savoring and worshiping every inch he provided, normally she doesn't like to do this sort of thing. Ulvir had ruined such an intimate act for her, although in this case, it could be seen in her eyes that she truly enjoyed cleaning off her dragon lover.

"I'm not very talented at taking it in very deep. Ulvir will force me to take it down my throat."

She really did try to not bring up Ulvir, sadly he was the only thing she had to compare all this too. Eric didn't give her the chance to do such things and this being the first time she was capable of enjoying something on her own. Without hesitation she proceeded to take him into her mouth slowly, watching his reaction to the attention she gave him.
 
Losing the feeling of her wrapped around him was a little disappointing, but he knew she couldn't stay on him the whole time. He shivered a little as the cool air of the evening came in through the balcony opening, touching on his wet skin.

He smiled as he watched her, growling with pleasure at the feel of her tongue on his skin. He spread his legs a little to give her more access as she started on his sac. He leaned back a little as he watched her, enjoying seeing and feeling her work.

He gave a little chuckle for a moment, ignoring the bit about Ulvir for the time being.

"I don't expect you to fully take me in. I'm sure you might end up hurting yourself if you did try. Just take as much as you can."

He leaned up once more, his fingers brushing her hair back from her face as she took him in, growling with pleasure.
 
Back
Top