Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Amateur Pic Feedback

Old 08-13-2014, 04:24 AM   #4526
englishgent73
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by playm0mum View Post
I was feeling very sensual and in the mood for a variety of arousals after my bath. Touch, taste, sight, smell, they were on alert and I wanted to indulge them all.

It is feasible alone and often very pleasurable and gratifying. But there is something so fitting with another body there to enjoy and explore those senses with you. Time sort of stands still and enjoyment takes over. I am craving that bliss, I want to be transported and lost in the flood of arousal.
Once again, beautiful photos and even more beautiful words. This is a unique and wonderful thread x

Old 08-13-2014, 04:50 AM   #4527
Horus_rules
Suits: Lingerie for Ladie

Quote:
I was feeling very sensual and in the mood for a variety of arousals after my bath. Touch, taste, sight, smell, they were on alert and I wanted to indulge them all.

It is feasible alone and often very pleasurable and gratifying. But there is something so fitting with another body there to enjoy and explore those senses with you. Time sort of stands still and enjoyment takes over. I am craving that bliss, I want to be transported and lost in the flood of arousal.
I want to take the flower from you and lightly paint your body with each part of the flower. I think I'd start with the stalk and finish with the peddles. I'd love watching your own flower blossom as I teased you and then slowly taste your sweet nector!

Old 08-13-2014, 05:06 AM   #4528
seth6138
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Once again, you left me speechless and wide eyed!

Old 08-13-2014, 05:19 AM   #4529
southerncharm77
Tongue Fu Master

Quote:

You are a sweet delicious delight!

Old 08-13-2014, 06:16 AM   #4530
wilderness
Really Really Experienced

Quote:

Beautifully sensual.

My stories!

Old 08-13-2014, 08:05 PM   #4531
Saxon_Hart
WWJD for a Klondike Bar?

Every time you post a pic all I can think is "Oh my lord she's fucking hot!!!" Men must constantly injure themselves around you, I know I'd have a damned hard time staying on task with someone as incredibly sexy as you to distract me.

The only reason some people are alive is because it is illegal to kill them.

Why do you like playing around with my narrow scope of reality?.

Every day sends future to past. Every breath leaves me one less to my last.

"You are in more dire need of a blow job than any white man in history." - Robin Williams "Good Morning Vietnam"

We'll know for the first time, if we're evil or divine; We're the last in line.

You don't need luck when you don't give a fuck!!

Here is my "AH Profile"

Here is a link to my stories "Saxon's Shit"

See what I'm "up to" here.

Old 08-13-2014, 09:09 PM   #4532
supahspaz
Science Fiction

Quote:

I am glad you're back and posting such beautiful pictures.... I am sure given a chance, we could create a flood of arousal

A day without masturbating is like a day without-----sunshine? I dunno, but it definitely adds to the day for me. - Enjoyingitall

Old 08-14-2014, 02:39 AM   #4533
xSleepingBeauty
Jezebel Temptress

Quote:

I understand the feeling.

You are gorgeous! We still on for that lingerie/bathtime date?

Tumblr: Dirty Daydreams

The best way to behave is not to

Imperfection is beauty. Madness is genius. And it's better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring - Marilyn Monroe

Old 08-14-2014, 10:51 AM   #4534
Cogan
In a shower near you

Quote:
So I have had a lot of changes recently, I haven't been stopping by as much as I'd like. Summer life has been good and am on a bit of a role.
37 is a great age! Although my back and arms are very sore and in need of a good rubdown. I have been painting for two days and even my forearms hurt.
I still have a few more walls to do and today my mind was wandering. I wanted to be the canvas. I was wishing for someones brushstrokes all over my skin, perhaps starting at my toes, soft little strokes, an array of colours and a variety of textured brushes. Could be so much fun!
Quote:

You still take very erotic and sexy pics of that beautiful body of yours! If I lived closer I'd definitely volunteer both with the painting and arousal!

Old 08-14-2014, 12:53 PM   #4535
Itsahard1
Really Experienced

Quote:

Absolutely stunning photos. Beautiful body. Amazing lips and smile. So sensitive. I'd love to make you feel that sense of arousal and excitement.
Some men go just where they want, some men never go.

Old 08-18-2014, 04:38 PM   #4536
peekingone
Always behaves

So sexy as usual. Lovely flower can I pull on the petals?