Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait? Did someone say coffee??? :D:heart: I love my coffee, albeit decaf. Mmm, a morning can't start without it. Love, love, love my Keurig! And I've discovered sugar free Torani syrups which adds a nice flavor every now and then. I'll even brew some, add it to a cup of ice, add some unsweetened almond milk and the syrup. Mmmmmm!!! (ok, i think that qualifies as running at the mouth :rolleyes:)

Happy Friday everyone!!!

Peeking back in to say hi! :)

Went and did a bit of shopping tonight, bought myself 3 new corsets :D A nice little present to myself.

Peeking back in to say hi! :)

Went and did a bit of shopping tonight, bought myself 3 new corsets :D A nice little present to myself.

Hi Photo! That sounds like a fun shopping trip. I assume one of them is in your profile pic? It's quite nice.

Hi Photo! That sounds like a fun shopping trip. I assume one of them is in your profile pic? It's quite nice.

The new avatar, yes. The other I posted in another thread. The third, well I haven't gotten a decent pic of it yet.

Thanks everyone!

I promised myself once I hit 160lbs, I'd buy myself a new corset. I hit that goal, so I went shopping. Found those 3 all on clearance, so I couldn't pass them up!! :D

Thanks everyone!

I promised myself once I hit 160lbs, I'd buy myself a new corset. I hit that goal, so I went shopping. Found those 3 all on clearance, so I couldn't pass them up!! :D

congrats on reaching your goal and the new additions to the wardrobe. love the pink and black one. Whats the 3rd look like?

congrats on reaching your goal and the new additions to the wardrobe. love the pink and black one. Whats the 3rd look like?

Thanks CA, it was a big goal for me. I'm am now officially my pre-kid weight!!! :D

The third is a pink plaid halter, just like this:

DC-DAISY-1776__0.jpg

DC-DAISY-1776__1.jpg

Maybe I'm a snob, but I prefer two sets of laces for my corsets, one for the bottom and one for the top, this one only has one set. So, I'll be heading to the fabric store for some satin ribbon to make a second set. And, I need to take in those halter straps a bit.:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back