Blurt Thread III - Emporium of Unexpected Exclamations & Revelations

You know your gay bestie will always have your back when, knowing you are all going to be irresponsible hooligans, he orders an Uber to get to the club and says “ Don’t worry darling, if D (my most recent ex who drives for Uber) picks us up, we will make out shamelessly in his backseat.” :heart:

You’ll get it if you’re horny...

Circular breathing exercises, Level : Advanced

tumblr_mkffrsRSIQ1qzjw8go1_500.jpg

I had a dream last night about the Lustrous One and I owning and running our own, wee business. We were B-Hole bleachers.

We drove to our client appointments on these little red Vespa scooters, some kind of branding thing I suppose. We had these charts, with round, matte dabs of coulor ranging from the dark, rich brown of portobello lamellae, to a vibrant, bright beige with just a splash of strawberry milkshake added. We used these to establish the current hue of the B-Hue, and determine, with the client and the graduations of our handy chart, where the lightening journey would conclude.

We blended up batches of our super-secret, all-natural, hypo-analgenic B-Hole brightening paste (patent pending) in my savvy partner’s Thermomix.

We called our company ‘Changing Ring Tones’ and we were, surprisingly, quite successful.

Dreams are dope!

I had a dream last night about the Lustrous One and I owning and running our own, wee business. We were B-Hole bleachers.

We drove to our client appointments on these little red Vespa scooters, some kind of branding thing I suppose. We had these charts, with round, matte dabs of coulor ranging from the dark, rich brown of portobello lamellae, to a vibrant, bright beige with just a splash of strawberry milkshake added. We used these to establish the current hue of the B-Hue, and determine, with the client and the graduations of our handy chart, where the lightening journey would conclude.

We blended up batches of our super-secret, all-natural, hypo-analgenic B-Hole brightening paste (patent pending) in my savvy partner’s Thermomix.

We called our company ‘Changing Ring Tones’ and we were, surprisingly, quite successful.

Dreams are dope!

Oh my gawd! Hilarious! The name of the company is the best!!!:eek:

Is it ok to ask my mom if I can use her room to go fax something? Asking for a friend in 1998.

Back