TT's stomping ground

A quiet place to share things i find that catch my attention.

Yes i'm sure there's plenty other threads like this, but every thread is a little different. So you never know what you might find in here. Come and join me

There's nothing quite like full body contact

tumblr_loqqr7nqKf1qmfosto1_500.jpg

There's something about a guy in a white t-shirt or tank that is so hot to me. And how he's teasing her......mmm yes please

tumblr_m3ojo9if6O1qio9b0o1_500.gif

It's only fair to tease back right?

tumblr_m3rxjcfmHb1r3w115o1_500.jpg

Do i even have to explain why this is so right?

tumblr_m2izfunXGc1qg7xwvo1_500.jpg

Don't be shy (though i understand shy, i'm trying to break out of that myself, hence this thread), say hi, post something that cathes your eye. Or lurk if you so desire.

This is the first time that I saw this thread. The pics that you posted are mighty nice.:)
Have a good time in the states.

This is the first time that I saw this thread. The pics that you posted are mighty nice.:)
Have a good time in the states.

It likes to hide away this thread ;) Thank you. I haven't posted any in awhile....bad me.
I will certainly try. Thank you

How are you enjoying the states?

Been before but first time to Cali. I like it so far. I go to san fran at the end of the week. REALLY looking forward to that

It likes to hide away this thread ;) Thank you. I haven't posted any in awhile....bad me.
I will certainly try. Thank you

Been before but first time to Cali. I like it so far. I go to san fran at the end of the week. REALLY looking forward to that

Any special plans?

TT where have you gone, was waiting to hear more about your travels. San Fran is good but Alcatraz was a little disappointing, but since the TV series am going to give it a second try.

Been busy with real life lol.

I only took a cruise around Alcatraz didn't take a tour of it.

tumblr_mjqhtgPr7U1qd3478o1_500.jpg

TT glad to see you are back, maybe you will share more of your delightful pics if we ask nicely.

Back