Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pee (and scat for that matter) have so many kink layers. the raw physical expression of lust, the intimate nature of the action, for some there's a humiliation and Dom/Domme component
I agree pee and scat play can be very intimate in nature, I'm not sub but love having a woman pee on me, and at times enjoy messy play.
 
A great thread here, nice to find others into some pee and scat play. This is my top fetish.
 
Yeah? Good I am glad I am turning someone on with those. I know I really rather enjoy them. So you enjoy pissing on yourself and in your mouth? Do you do it ofter?

Yes, I do. At least once a week but mostly a couple. Depends if any of my roommates are home. I tend to pee myself to an orgasm and I am a screamer.
 
Solo play, for piss or scat, is when you know your really love it LOL.
 
That is an incredible video Jason, thanks for sharing. The idea of pee play is such a turn on for me. I wish I could find someone to play with as I would love to be on the receiving end of a golden shower.

Im also an ass man, so I was also turned on by the close up of her bumhole. I would be great to get my face in there and enjoy it.

Curv, do you like having your ass tounged and played with.
 
I love to be pissed on. The wife has done it a few time on my cock, but thinks it's too dirty for my face, but I'd love to recieve a face full
 
Pee Play

I've come across a few lit users who like pee play, and would count myself as one such person, therefore I am surprised not to find a thread here about it. Anyone want to continue this and in so doing, make this the official pee play thread?

It does not happen at the time but, I love it when my wife and I are in the middle of a 69 and she squirts right into my mouth or when she is riding me and get up to sits on my face and lets herself go i wish i could get it more often and she has said if i needed it that badly i might have to find someone else
 
Solo play, for piss or scat, is when you know your really love it LOL.

Today for the first time in ages I indulged in some solo play. While working at home with no one else around, I took a break, having been drinking some beer, I felt the need to piss. Then an idea came to me, and I pissed into my beer glass and then drank it, (not something I often do) can't believe how turned on it made me. Only wish it had been a womans pee.
 
Really need to relieve myself, and doing it onto a nice naked body would be even better.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top