Mentor (closed)

Could Be Worse



Josephine noted how Jill tended to babble, jumping randomly from one subject to the next. Some people just spoke that way, but it could also indicate other issues. She made another mental note.

She took the half-empty bottle of light green oval tablets and looked at the label: “Oxycodone 80mg Take as needed no more than 4 per day.”

Not understanding Jill’s gesture, she offered the bottle back to her as she said, “The situation with the medical bills was the best news. As for fees, that took the longest. Some of those should have been covered by the Athletic Department. I also convinced some bureaucrat at the Bursar’s Office to waive some that were just pass-throughs from the university. Still, I only got it down to about thirteen hundred and sixty dollars. The food-service people wouldn’t budge at all, so I’m afraid you’re still in debt to the university to the tune of almost thirty-five hundred dollars.”


 
you cant win em all

The fact that Jill was trying to give Professor Marietta her Oxy to show she was not addicted to them.

"Professor Marietta thank you so much for trying to get all of that cleared up, I will figure out have to get those bills paid one way or another."

Jill stopped again and turned to the Professor and asked "Can I give you a hug?" knowing they were in public and on campus Jill was worried it might not be the best place to show that amount of affection.
 
Like Mutt and Jeff



“Can I give you a hug?” Jill asked in appreciation for Josephine’s help with her financial issues.

“Of course, Dear!” Josephine replied with a warm smile. As the tall athlete enfolded her in her arms, Josephine had to turn her face to the side, realizing that their height difference put her mouth right on level with Jill’s breasts. This brought an image to Josephine’s mind that she knew she should not allow, even as her lips, all her lips, tingled slightly with desire.

 
Holding the Professor

As Jill wrapped her arms around the Professor, she could smell her hair a mix of hair product and shampoo, that mixed with her perfum helped to ease Jills mind.

"Professor what is going to happen to my apartment? You have not said anything about it, so I am guessing that's not going to be good news?"

As jill said all of that her stomach started to rumble, she broke the embrace, she face bright red with embarrassment.

"My gosh Professor. Maybe I am more hungry than I thought. Thank you so much for taking me to dinner."
 
Seeking Refreshment



“Good afternoon, Professor Marietta,” the Nitty Gritty’s buxom blonde hostess greeted them as they entered the tavern.

“A booth please, Diane,” Josephine requested, not reciprocating the woman’s welcome. She still hadn’t recovered from the lustful feelings she’d experienced while hugging Jill, and it bothered her conscience. “If you have one available.”

“Of course, Professor,” Diane nodded cheerfully, accustomed to such snubs from deep-thinking academics. “Right this way.”

She led them to a back table against a wall and flanked by two high-backed, cushioned benches.

“Chad will be serving you today,” she said as she set menus before them. “I hope you enjoy your dinners.”

After she left, Josephine smiled oddly at Jill. “I could use a beer. Would you like one? We could split a pitcher.”




 
Beer? Yes and Thank you

"Sure I'll share a pitcher with you, but I'll need a big glass of water as well."

Jill felt a it awkward her normal dinner was a pretty big meal, however she did not want to put the Professor out, so she figured she could find a salad and just eat that. When she got back to her place top ramen would be fine for dinner.

She smiled at the Professor and said. "I think I'll just have a salad, I don't often eat much for dinner."

Jill was also feeling the stress of not knowing what else the Professor had to tell her.
 
Meaty Issues



“I think I’ll just have a salad,” Jill said as she examined the menu. “I don’t often eat much for dinner.”

“Really?” Josephine snorted. “What would your dad say about you not driving up the demand for beef? Besides, you only had one scone all day. Do you like bleu cheese? Their ‘Black & Bleu Burger’ is scrumptious.”

Just then the waiter stepped up and set a glass of ice water in front of each of them. “Good afternoon, I’m Chad and I’ll be your server today. Can I start you ladies off with a beverage?”

“We’ll have a pitcher of Leinenkugel’s ‘Canoe Paddler,’ please,” Josephine replied.

“Very good,” Chad said as he looked at Jill, deciding whether to ask for I.D. Josephine cleared her throat and he relented. “I’ll be right back with that.”

After he had left, Josephine spoke. “I never finished telling you about everything I arranged today. Like I said, you still owe the university nearly thirty-five hundred dollars. That’s a lot. Well, I think I can help. It turns out, because I made full Professor last year, there is money in the budget for me to have an executive assistant, you know, a secretary. I never bothered to get one. I’m used to doing things for myself. But this might be a way to get the university to channel more money your way to pay off what you owe. I’d treat it more like a work study position, and make sure it doesn’t interfere with your classes. What do you say? How would you like to have me for your boss?”




 
an offer of something or SOMETHING else

Jill smiled at the Professor and said...

"Professor Marietta, I think I would be more comfortable with you ordering for me. I am never comfortable picking out what I to order when someone else is paying the bill. I feel like I should be paying for dinner with all the kind things you have done for me today. The problem there would be I would have to wash dishes for the rest of the evening." Jill giggled as she said that.

Jill got serious again...

"Professor are you asking me to be your Assistant? my gosh wow, I have always wanted to get a job but with soccer and everything they told me not to do that. I had a job back home at the Y as a lifeguard, and every summer I worked on the farm. I promise to work very hard for you, I will please you and do everything you ask of me. I also hope I get to learn as much as I can from you. Professor I am very excited to be working for you."

Jill reached across the table for Professor Marietta's hand and said "Professor I as so excited about that opportunity you are offering me and I accept. That is if your sure you want a girl who does not really have any skills, other than kicking ball, and a few other things. Thank you, Thank you, THANK YOU so much."
 
Intransigent Problem



Josephine took Jill’s offered hand and held it, doing her best to ignore the sensual thrill that started in her fingertips, then ran up her arm and down her spine to settle intransigently in her loins.

“Don’t thank me too soon,” Josephine said, her voice coming out a bit deeper than she intended. “There’s still the problem with housing. I’ve made no progress on that. There’s a waiting list for those apartments, so they are not inclined to let you stay. But don’t worry, we’ll find a solution.”




 
A feeling

Jill watched the expression on Professor Marietta's face change as she held her hand. Jill had felt it too . Jill knew the second the Professer looked up into her eyes she would see it.

For Jill there was just something about her. The way she talked to her, the way she looked at her. The way she said she was going to do things and the fact that they got done.

Jill had a bunch of feelings, right now, and she was not sure how to express any of them.

Jill tried to lower her eyes as the Proessor looked up at her, but when the Professor looked up at Jill she knew she had seen the spark in her eyes...

"I love that you use the word we'll figure something out." Was all Jill could say.
 
Team Toast



“I love that you use the word we’ll figure something out,” Jill said as she looked up to meet Josephine’s gaze. The tingling that had settled in Josephine's loins exploded through her whole body upon seeing the expression on Jill’s face. More than appreciation and gratitude, her eyes revealed feelings of debt and desire.

Josephine squeezed her hand and took a deep breath before daring to speak. She inhaled raggedly, and her voice sounded a bit husky. “I’m your mentor, Jill. It’s my job to help you, not judge you. That makes us partn... That makes us a team. I’ll help all I can, but ultimately it’s up to you to do what’s necessary to stay in school. I....”

“Here are your drinks, ladies,” Chad announced as he stepped up to the table with a pitcher of beer in his right hand and two glass mugs in the left. He set these down and filled them with beer. “Are you ready to order.”

“We’ll each have a ‘Grittyburger’ with pub chips, please,” Josephine ordered, not letting Jill get by with
just a salad.

“Very good,” Chad nodded and left.

Josephine let go of Jill’s hand and raised her mug. “To the two of us, a great team!”


 
Feeling feelings

Jill heard the Professor say. "To a great team." Her hand moving toward her glass my head spinning maybe the pills, maybe her true feelings. She was crushing that was for sure. Never in her life had a virtual stranger done so much for her in such a short amount of time. This morning the Professor was almost a complete stranger, and now they were having dinner together talking about the things they will do together. The Professor using the word we'll just made her melt, and she wanted to cry.

Jill wanted to stop the Professor right there and say no.. No I don't want to be a member of a "Team" I need this to be different. I need you to say Jilly, you might be a great soccer player, and an oaky student, and a sort of pretty girl if you like big noses and skinny lanky legs, but I know what best for you and, I am the woman you need to look up to.

All Jill's life she had just sort of moved along with out any real guidance she didn't end up in college because she planned on it. She expected to end up at a junior college near home. She was good enough at soccer that she caught the eye of a number of larger colleges. It was then that she learned about the world outside of her small town. She knew what she needed was a Mentor, a leader, a coach, maybe even something more. Deep down she knew the girl everyone though was in total control needed help. She could be as assertive on the soccer field or in the classroom as she had to be, but after all of that she needed someone to take her by the hand and lead her, to teach her, mold her, discipline her when she needed. Some one who would tell her what needed to be done, and if she needed it how to do it..

All of this flashed through her mind as she reached for her glass. After all those thoughts all that came out of her mouth was.

"Professor Marietta, is it okay if I think of this relationship as a Coach and sort of talented athlete who is lost and trying to find her way and figure everything out. But she is scared of a bunch of things and she needs more than a coach. A girl who needs so much she does not know what she needs. Sort of relationship?"


After saying all of that Jill with sort of tears in her eyes raised her glass and said.

"Is that oaky?"
 
A Need for Need



“Professor Marietta, is it okay if I think of this relationship as a coach and sort of talented athlete who is lost and trying to find her way and figure everything out?” Jill asked as tears started to well up in her eyes. “But she is scared of a bunch of things and she needs more than a coach. A girl who needs so much she does not know what she needs... sort of relationship? Is that okay?”

“Of course, Jill,” Josephine replied reflexively without giving it much thought. Then she almost winced, thinking to what she had just committed herself. She knew why she agreed so readily. A born control freak and sexual dominant, having this lovely young girl open up to her this way and ask to essentially give her direction over much of her life had Josephine’s ego inflating and body quivering with desire. She took a sip of her beer. “You know Jill, there’s a difference between a ‘coach and a ‘mentor.’ A mentor is just a guide. She makes suggestions. On the other hand, as you know, a coach gets to tell you what to do and you’re expected to do it.”

 
I know enough

Jill heard Professor Marietta's words. She reached for her beer and took a big gulp, wondering if she had heard her correctly. She had just gotten out of a relationship with a pretty controlling woman, well what Jill thought of as controlling.

In reality it was not even close, the woman she dated liked to tell Jill how to dress. Making her wear short skirts and other skimpy outfits. Its was mainly so she could show Jill off to her friends. Almost every night she would take Jill over her knee. It always started the same way. Jill undressing to her underwear, then sliding across her lap. Her more mature lover would start by caressing her bottom softly at first, they she would work her panties down. Then she would give Jill an open handed spanking. After she would slip her fingers into Jill's cunny and finger her until she had an orgasm. Then she would have Jill kneel while she eat her out. The woman always wanted to push a finger or two into her bottom but Jill would never allow that. She was saving that virginity for someone else. Jill just didn't know who.

The woman was a contractor with the college and once the contract was up she was gone. Jill knew now that she had left a trail of girls just like her all over the country. She chalked it up as a learning experience and moved on. What Jill took from that relationship is that she liked women who were comfortable in their own skin, a woman with experience because there was on substitute for that, a woman who had a firm hand when she needed it. She knew she needed a proper Domme. She also knew she could not just throw herself into that situation with Professor Marietta. In Jill's mind if she got on her knees and said. "Yes please dominate me make me your total submissive." she would not be taken seriously, she needed it but she also knew a relationship like that was not about her, it would be about her lover her Mistress. Looking at Professor Marietta she was pretty sure she was the right woman for her. Some how she just knew.

This woman had spent pretty much her whole day trying to help her. Not just trying but really getting her what she needed. Jill knew that she could totally devote her live to making her happy.

All of this went through Jill's mind but all she said was..

"You're right Professor Marietta. On the other hand, as you know, a coach gets to tell you what to do and you’re expected to do it.”

Jill took another long drink of her beer.

"Professor, I have to ask, and I know I am only 21 but I am not as naïve as you might think. Are you inferring our relationship might turn into something more?"

Professor Marietta to answer

"I know we pretty much just met today, but and I am sure you can tell there is a spark of something here."

Jill stopped knowing she has said way too much, wishing she was better at expressing herself better. She took and finished her glass of beer. She reached for the pitcher and refilled the Professors glass then hers...

She felt really worried and a little sad that she might have said way too much and ruined what could have been a very good friendship..
 
Sparks Fly



“Are you inferring our relationship might turn into something more?” Jill asked. “I know we pretty much just met today but, and I am sure you can tell, there is a spark of something here.”

For a moment. Josephine simply stared, wide-eyed, with her mouth half open. Had she revealed her feelings that indiscreetly, or did Jill simply possess such sensitivity that she could perceive her thoughts and desires from the slightest clue? In either case — the strength of her own feelings, or Jill’s sensitivity to them — led Josephine to conclude she could not deny what Jill called their “spark.”

“That’s not why I invited you to dinner,” Josephine asserted defensively. Then she smiled and added, “Besides, what would a vibrant young woman like you want with an old woman like me?”

 
Or something else

"I don't see an old woman sitting across from me. I see a beautiful woman who could teach me a lot. Maybe even get me to do things I never thought possible. A person who is confident in herself, who knows who she is, and what she wants. A person so caring and loving she stopped what she was doing today to try and help a spoilt rotten girl with a bunch of problems she caused."

Jill stopped to take a breath.

You're an amazing person to me already. I can only imagine how far in life and school I could go with a woman a person like you guiding my way"

Jill's face was not bright red..
 
Changing the Subject



“I doubt anyone growing up on a family farm could be spoiled,” Josephine replied, trying to change the subject away from herself and her feelings, and from what she had done, and still wanted to do, for Jill. “You were doing fine until you hurt your knee. Speaking of which, I hope you’ll let me drive you home after dinner. It’s a long walk otherwise.”

 
a smile

Jill smiled at Professor Marietta and said. "I am an only child."

Jill was really hungry but she slowed herself down and eat at the same pace as the Professor. As she finished she looked at the Professor and said "I guess my housing situation cant be fixed. Do you know anyone who might be interested in renting a room to student for the summer and the fall semester. Once I am back on the team I will get my student housing back."

As she said that the Server dropped the check off.

Jill looked at Professor Marietta and said. "Thank you so much for dinner, I guess I didn't realize just how hunger I was."

Jill feeling a little sorry for herself just then, and pretty much not wanting to go home just now looked down at the table, then up at the Professor and said.

"Well I guess I should go home and get some rest, but I have to say I am not ready to go back to my place. Would you like to go for a walk or something?

Jill stood up with the Professor as they started walking out.
 
Options



“I am not ready to go back to my place,” Jill sighed. “Would you like to go for a walk or something?”

“I thought you weren’t supposed to overuse that knee,” Josephine replied. She did not want to abandon Jill after only giving her mixed news about fixing her financial mess. “Maybe we could catch a movie. Is there anything you’ve been wanting to see?”

 
a movie?

Jill stopped and turned to Professor Marietta, wrapping her arms around her she whispered...

"I don't want to see a movie with you. I think I need to talk to you about the feelings I am having. I was like going to go home and write you a letter, but we are grown ups so maybe if I can have a few minutes to get my thoughts in order. Is that oaky?"
 
Crossing the Rubicon



“Is that okay?” Jill asked regarding her need to get her thoughts in order regarding her financial situation, Josephine’s given and offered assistance with it, and how that had her feeling. The young woman’s natural obsequiousness toward her stirred a deep and not necessarily benevolent need in Josephine.

“Well, we could go out for a drink,” Josephine replied. The next line came so naturally and seemed, on its face, as no more than simple politesse, that she could not help but say it, even though she knew she shouldn’t. “Or, if you’d like, you could come over to my place for a while.”

 
If

"Professor, I think I want to back to your place."

Jill was pretty buzzed and her mind was going about 2 miles a minute, in her mind she wanted to tell the Professor everything she was thinking. She needed to get her thoughts straight or she was just going to end up sounding like a silly little girl. She need to think.
 
Entrances



Josephine drove them in her deep blue Lexus RX 450 hybrid to the west side of town, where most of the recent development had happened. They entered an area of luxury townhouses and duplex condominiums, and pulled into the left side of the two car garage of one of the latter. A bright yellow 40th Anniversary Edition Mustang convertible occupied the right side.

They entered Josephine’s condo through the garage service door. A square foyer opened onto a small but elegant dining-room with a gourmet kitchen with island and breakfast bar to the right.

“I always thought it odd,” Josephine said suddenly. She seemed a bit nervous, even embarrassed. “That they designed this place so you entered through the dining-room. Of course, that allows the living-room and balcony a view of the pond, which was the thing that convinced me to buy this place. What I really wanted was a small farm somewhere, not that I have time to really run such a place.”

She walked into the kitchen, turned back to face Jill, and smiled. “Do you prefer red, or white?”





 

Attachments

  • JosCondo.jpg
    JosCondo.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 0
Such a pretty home

As Jill followed the Professor inside she thought wow, what a pretty place live. She turned to the Professor and said. "This is an amazing townhouse, and you're right about the view of the pond. So pretty."

Jill though about what she wanted to drink, she was really buzzing from the pills and beer with dinner. She needed a bit of a buzz to be okay with what she was about to do, but she did not want to be drunk.

"White" she said. "White as in water if I may." Jill giggled a it as she said that.

With some nervous energy in her voice she asked her next question. "Professor may I have like 5 minutes to myself on your balcony? I need to get a few things straight in my head, and I didnt want to sound like a silly little girl. Is that oaky?"

Jill knew what she was about was crazy but the pills and the beer had brought her here..
 
Needed Clarity



“Go ahead onto the balcony,” Josephine told Jill. “I’ll bring you your water there.”

She turned to a cabinet and took out a cut crystal tumbler, then went to the refrigerator and pressed the glass into the filtered water dispenser in the door. She understood what Jill meant about getting her head straight. She was supposed to mentor and support the girl, but she could barely repress the desire to take advantage of her.





 
Back
Top