Horny Mummy thread ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
new life brings new fever...

they each want to nibble now...on anything in front of them...they search for that spot where the sighs increase in pace and loudness...they want so badly to please...
 
continuing our kiss as my fingers caress your half clothed body, sliding down - caressing your sensitive nipples - your kiss, deeper, as I excite you - your legs spread now as your wanting sex is pleasured - looking up at you - your eyes half open as we continue to pleasure you
 
I can't help but notice now that HM has taken control...it is her moves they respond to...she gently turns FC over now...caressing her back she slaps her playfully on the ass...moving her head lower onto the table...her ass higher in the air..
 
slipping my fingers between your legs, my tongue licking gently your soft cheek, nibbling gently as I slide my fingers into your wetnesss - your body rocking against me now - a moan escaping your lips before Sally silences you with a long kiss
 
Oh, wow! I never knew you had this place, Katie! This is quite the playground. I'm looking at some of the ideas you have on your first page...mmmm! :)
 
quite appropriate :devil:

unless chains, leather and whips are more to your liking ;)

:kiss: Katie :kiss:
 
Last edited:
maybe a snow dungeon? :eek: as long as the chains are fur-lined! :) Tie me up, tie me down...
 
* Walks into the room, dusts a little, gets bored, plops down on a chair and flips the teevee on...
 
walks in and surveys the scene...TV...feet up...smacks hands together loudly....
* jumps out of the chair when she hears the smack!
* Rushes to turn off the tv and compose herself. Tries badly to get back to work like nothing was amiss.
 
* jumps out of the chair when she hears the smack!
* Rushes to turn off the tv and compose herself. Tries badly to get back to work like nothing was amiss.

You know the rules...no TV when there are chores to be done...and your cleaning...have you even started?? Come over here NOW!
 
At least you have dressed properly..on the outside tonight...but what will I find when I lift your uniform?
* shudders, she couldn't remember if he asked for her to wear panties this morning or to forego them. She hoped she'd made the right decision.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top