The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
this made me giggle like a madwoman.

-grins-
Friends are the family you chose, they dont have to love you but do so.
That should always be respected, nourished, and treasured... always.
:rose:

-giggles-

That... That's just plain funny.

Somewhat.

LT:

This chair fucking murders my back lately. Have fun folks. Those who need me know how to find me. I am logging for a while.

Have fun. I'm off like a prom dress.

SLEEEP IS TRYING TO STEAL ME!!!

I might have to let it... while yelling very weakly... "No.. please... stop zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz"

Violence. My last thoughts were violence in its many forms. I need some in my life, I think. Maybe that would take the edge off of this restlessness I keep feeling.

Maybe.

I really, really want to rip out parts of my brain.
If anyone knows how to do a lobotomy, or had perchance a simple interest in trying to give one... I'm waiting.

I really, really want to rip out parts of my brain.
If anyone knows how to do a lobotomy, or had perchance a simple interest in trying to give one... I'm waiting.

I don't, but if you need to talk and won't mind waiting til/will be awake after if get off work at 9:15...I'm all ears.

O.O

Yay for a free evening?

Yay for going back to bed!

Apparently, I look deathly ill cause I literally stepped in, put my bag down and my boss was like "nope, get the fuck out of here. You're not working."

I was just like -.- I feel fine. (Even though I honestly don't)

Then she was threatened me so I said fine and left.

Bosses, man.... *shakes head*

Apparently, I look deathly ill cause I literally stepped in, put my bag down and my boss was like "nope, get the fuck out of here. You're not working."

Well, I hope the extra sleep helps you feel better. *gives bear hugs, meds, and soup*

I guess I dont dance like an absolute retard...

It's just called go-go dancing.

Who knew?

I approve of extra sleep for you.

drapes an extra blanket over her and snuggles close

Apparently I can qualify for the loan to buy this property easily, but the land cannot. If it is zoned agricultural, the lender informed me that they would have a problem with financing. Now she tells me, after I've gone through all this bullshit to get this far. So my realtor is checking on it, but it's listed use is as 'farm' on the county tax information. How in the hell they see that as a farm I cannot imagine. There is barely enough cleared land for a flower bed besides what the house itself occupies.

If this lender's financing falls through, I suppose I will try to find another. I want this place enough to try again. But god, I'm so tired of this crap.

Apparently I can qualify for the loan to buy this property easily, but the land cannot. If it is zoned agricultural, the lender informed me that they would have a problem with financing. Now she tells me, after I've gone through all this bullshit to get this far. So my realtor is checking on it, but it's listed use is as 'farm' on the county tax information. How in the hell they see that as a farm I cannot imagine. There is barely enough cleared land for a flower bed besides what the house itself occupies.

If this lender's financing falls through, I suppose I will try to find another. I want this place enough to try again. But god, I'm so tired of this crap.

That is full of all kinds of substantial fail >.< *Drop kicks the bank for a pretty Thyri*

LT: I want to be on a beach, with my toes in the sand. And a very, very, very tall drink in my hand.

LT: It has been almost a year since I have seen HER...I think she will always be missed.

FLT: Time to accept reality and let the thoughts and feelings for HER go *sigh*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back