Men who like chatting about their wives

No. Though I do have two cameras, tripods and a hankering to learn Adobe Premiere.

Funny, though-- my wife has a fairly distinct face, hairline and hair style. It's uncommon here in Canada, but she comes from British stock. So more than once, I've seen some overseas porn, and there'll be girls who bear more than a striking resemblance to her.

I cum very, very hard to those videos.

would you still love her aftter?? she did what you want?
 
I love comparing notes with other husbands on the subject.

that is a good point...hate starting a chat. then I find out, all along you don't have a wife...living in your parents basement

else wise...it can be fun
 
that is a good point...hate starting a chat. then I find out, all along you don't have a wife...living in your parents basement

else wise...it can be fun

lol...so true...it is like the girls on here but when you go back and read the first few posts you find out they are a guy...
 
lol...so true...it is like the girls on here but when you go back and read the first few posts you find out they are a guy...

you nailed it... or they're pic hunters... want to yh-chat, then have you send pix... hope some are getting the hint
 
Married three years, my sexy goddess is still my favorite chat topic, pm anytime!

I also like chatting about sharing my wife. Tried to PM you but it looks like you have not turned them on. Feel free to reach out on here or yahoo at c2new2this2
 
Also love this. Hearing someone talk about being with my gf is a real turn on....
 
ditto with the rest of the thread. i love chatting about my wife and others sharing stories....swapping interests...experiences and fantasies about them. my wife is 48yo. feel free to PM.
 
I love wife chat...

She is 48, 5'9 135 lbs, brunette, 34b, attractive but timid...
 
It is fun talking about the chatting. She is on here some and we discuss some of the PM's she receives that talk about what men would do to her. It is sexy.
 
It is fun talking about the chatting. She is on here some and we discuss some of the PM's she receives that talk about what men would do to her. It is sexy.

thats awesome beachbum. i introduced my wife to lit for the stories think thats all she's done here
 
Yea it is fun. She reads some stories and will PM with people who keep it classy and have game ha....

She will often read some stories throughout the day to make the night time even hotter...
 
I do enjoy talking about my wife, she's 48,im 53,been together 24 years now and the sex is still amazing, she's all naturel titties and unshaven pussy wise, one day I mean to post her pic and see how it goes down.
 
She's 5' 1", medium-length blonde hair and blue eyes and about 105 lbs

I know guys find her attractive and often fantasize about finding her with another guy, her legs spread wide open for his big cock.
 
Even thought my wife is technically cheating, I find it hot as hell to know that she is fucking her friend. My wife was straight vanilla in the sex department so I never thought she would have an affair. As I did a little deeper, I am finding that this guy has introduced her to Baskin Robbins. I have not said a word as I do not want it to stop and I am enjoying learning more and more.
 
wife talk

Love answering questions, and sharing emails and pictures of my sexy wife. Pm if you're interested and btw she looks great on her knees with a cock in her mouth!
 
I love reading all the comments in my wife's thread and enjoy the messages about my wife. :devil:
 
I would like to know what is the kinkiest thing your wife had ever done to you and what would you like if you dare ask?:) Have you ever asked for anything special?

She's not really kinky, but she used to go out to dinner with former boyfriends when we were first married. She always came back wet and horny. If I would dare ask, I'd like to watch her fuck another man, and join in.
 
I wish my husband wanted to talk about me on line. I'm 5' 4", 105 lbs, blonde hair.

He loves me to be slutty for him.
 
Back
Top