What Fetish turns you on the most?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Both. Separately they are hot. Together they are even hotter.

Yes, it is hot. My "Daddy" is a lot older than me and the thought of him at his age flooding my pussy with his cum and making me pregnant, my belly growing big with his baby for everyone to see is terribly exciting.
 
Big dicks fucking tight asses.
Big hard cock, thick, feeling 'full' in the ass, the weight of it, pushing back as soon as it's comfortable to take it deep, and after a hot steamy round (first time personally must take a load in the mouth or sprayed on my face, mouth open, but do like a bit sometimes on my face), and when its round two, getting it deep in the ass pushing back, grinding, if they are wearing a condom, and can trust them(that's generally established before hand weather bare or not, but have had clean partners who prefer a condom just no mess etc, look back, make eye contact, stop them thrusting when I know they are close to blowing again, slide off the condom, usually take control then and jump on top, bouncing hard balls deep, being told its on ita way, sitting harder grinding and making them cum in my ass. Usually lucky enough for them not to go soft straight away but a bit off ass to mouth with a cum covered cock is hot as hell. There's been times where it's only a quicky, and have a load blown in my ass, and had to leave immediately, can feel it dripping down, in the car on the drive home reaching down and fingering my bum for a taste (sitting real forward can expose ur ass in a good position for this to work, or even sit on a butt plug, and just knowing the jizz is acting as lube, and feeling every bump of the road through the plug in my ass is also a lot of fun)
 
I think my lady and I completely oiled down all over, slipping ourselves everywhere and anywhere we want, for a long time -- lots of short anal fucking, using my cock or a well-oiled toy, strapons, lots of sex with her on top of me sliding all over my stomach as she gave me a great piece of ass -- I actually think this could happen in real life.
 
Just a cock in my mouth does it. Rock hard, instantly, maybe because I know that very shortly I'll have it stuffed up my ass. But the best part is the cum. Love it getting shot in my mouth. Love to be in a group going for cock to cock, hopefully multiple in me at one time, and taking individual loads, one after the other is great, but I prefer one at a time mainly to concentate on the task at hand.
 
Just a cock in my mouth does it. Rock hard, instantly, maybe because I know that very shortly I'll have it stuffed up my ass. But the best part is the cum. Love it getting shot in my mouth. Love to be in a group going for cock to cock, hopefully multiple in me at one time, and taking individual loads, one after the other is great, but I prefer one at a time mainly to concentate on the task at hand.

How many at a time?
 
Not in any order--
-Shaved puss
-girls/ladies kissing each other
-ladies watching me jack
-being naked in mixed company
-naked,athletic women with shaved puss
-did I say shaved puss spread wide
 
I love being in public,,and thinking we are being watched, even if its by a dog, I love all eyes on me.
 
I love women who absolutely adore sucking cock, swallowing, and telling you how much they love it. I love women who enjoy saying the filthiest dirtiest things you can imagine while having sex and enjoy having me do the same.
 
To each their own I suppose. I've never done that but I did try one of those fleshlight things.
 
too many to think of.

it's a 3 way tie: 1. doing a pregnant chick 2. DP w 2 dudes 1 chick. 3. rough sex (and stuff with panties, like putting her panties on her head while fucking her until she cums, or gagging her with her panties, which i have done and it was awesome and would not mind doing it again a bunch).
 
Okay. I have put my wife's panties on my head before. Not really into the other stuff.
 
This may not qualify as a fetish, but having my wife ride on top of me, getting herself into her"zone", where she knows what she wants, and isn't shy in going out and getting it
 
Yes, it is hot. My "Daddy" is a lot older than me and the thought of him at his age flooding my pussy with his cum and making me pregnant, my belly growing big with his baby for everyone to see is terribly exciting.

My grand-daughter told me that one also and that has been my fetish ever since.:heart::kiss::kiss:
 
Meh. Feet fetish. Yikes.

I have a foot fetish too. I just love bare feet. I am always checking out guys feet whenever I can. I love going barefoot whenever I can. I would like to do away with shoes and socks all together.
 
......... Sick of the Dictatorship in here! I am out of here.... To all my friends take care.
 
Last edited:
Older men. I see them and wonder what they would be like in bed, what kind of things they would do to me and want me to do to them, if their wives suck their cocks, if they can make me cum with their mouths. If i'm attracted to the guy I'm probably hot and need to call my real life old man for relief :devil:
 
I love it when my lady sits on top of me, slowly moving in and out. As she gets warmer and warmer, every now and then she squeezes her pussy muscles (like trying to hold off peeing) and it stimulates me like nothing else. After a few of those kinds of squeezes, she just begs me for it, screams, and I flow a huge load for her.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top