Second post

nightop79

Literotica Guru
She is getting a little more comfortable now. She appreciates all the wonderful compliments she has been getting. Here's a few more teasers

Last edited:
Once again great teasers!! Sexy lady and hope you are both enjoying Lit.:)

The clothes don't always have to be completely off to make a great photo. Nice teasers. Thanks you for sharing and keep them cumming! :cool:

Very seductive pics starting my morning even more wood-y Almost doesn't make me want more skin (but I do), please.

So nice

How long before she breaks down to take it up a notch?
Or take it down a button?

She is getting a little more comfortable now. She appreciates all the wonderful compliments she has been getting. Here's a few more teasers

mmmm the more comfortable she gets, the harder it gets here .. amaaazing sexy hot legs :D

attachment.php

Wow, they are both elegant and sexy at the same time, not often you see that.

Awesome teasers. Damn!!!! She is a hottie with a killer body.

I'm glad she appreciates the compliments, but she needs to know that she has earned each and every one of them. Thanks to you for sharing the sexiness.

Loving the tease
:) ....she is very sexy !! I love the cute little toes

Dear lady, I predict you are going to be a huge hit here and will have a wonderful time in the process. I for one, will enjoy watching your confidence grow.

Amazing pics to start with! The car pic has to be my favorite so far! Love the way you tease!;)

Back