Daddy's Little Slut

Lisa Gets Cummed On

Tommy pulls my by the back of my neck so I can fully engulf his steaming big cock.

"Get your face ready, slut, I'm gonna cum.....yesssssssss!!!"

I suck Tommy's cock until it thickens and explodes in my mouth. "MMMMMM" I moan, and pull his cock out so it spatters shots of hot jizz all over my face and hair.

I point it at my satin blouse and white strands of sperm decorate my already blue wet blouse. Then I point his spurting cock at my satin blue and white cheerleader skirt. Spurting sperm makes my skirt even wetter.

Then I point his cock at my face as he covers my face with the quantity of three hot cocks.

Daddy Jack and Dick are looking at me, all the while Daddy is fucking Jennifer and Dick is fucking Rita in her French maid outfit.
 
Tommy groans as he helped her up and laid her on a table bending her forward and shoved hisbstill hard cock in her smoldering pussy. "oh youbslut that pussy is perfect" Tommy began to fuck her first moving his cock in a slow rythem. "you love a nice hard pounding right i am going to grip your hair and arms and fuck you so good you may want to leave this little party and i can use you all night if you want"

Tommy began to fuck her faster at a harder pounding rate there skin slapped togeather as jack and dick fucked the other two sluts Tommy gripped lisa's hair just to fuck her harder then gripping her arms behind her to use her and ride her roughly thats what he was doing pounding her cunt full of his cock moaning and groaning how hot it was. "oh fuck lisa come on slut scream for me let me hear you scream like the whore and slut you are oh fuck yeah!!!" Tommy pounded her harder feeling her convulse and her moans and screams getting louder.
 
Lisa Gets Hotter

After Tommy came all over my face, my satin blouse and white and blue cheerleading skirt were plastered to my hot body.

I got up on my high heels and walked over to Daddy and Jack who were now fucking Saundra and Alex
 
Lisa Gets Hotter

After Tommy came all over my face, my satin blouse and white and blue cheerleading skirt were plastered to my hot body.

I got up on my high heels and walked over to Daddy and Jack who were now fucking Saundra and Alex their cummed on satin dresses and nylons, clinging to their bodies.
 
Alex Begs For More

I see this stranger cum on my daughter's face, blouse and satin skirt. God, Lisa looks so fucking hot with cum dripping and drooling down her face, onto her blue satin blouse and satin cheerleader mini skirt. Her black nylons and heels are mess too.

it makes me so hot I take sexy little Alex and lay her on back. My cock pushing into her clinging cunt. Her black sequined mini dress pushed up above her nylons and garters. I bend her back by her knees, my hands grab her high heels that are by my cheeks. Alex's hot cunt is squeezing so tight I have to pull out and cum on her face again.

"YES...JACK.....FUCK MEEEEE....MAKE ME CUM....MAKE ME LOOK SLUTTIER THAN I AMMMMM....I'M SO FUCKING HOT I CAN'T STOP!"

I pull out and move to her face. Her mouth working wonders on my cock so fast I start shooting within a minute.

My cum spews over her lips, her cheeks, her eyes and her hair. Her hot tongue sticks out of her mouth to capture some of the hot cum that she desires. Streams of cum coat her face, her black satin dress, her nylons and heels.
 
Daddy Cums On Saundra

Saundra is sitting on Dick's lap, facing him. Her summed covered face and purple satin dress make a hot, messy sight. The dress is clinging to her body showing off her erotic tips of her nipples. Her purple garter belt straps are straining to hold up her black seamed hose.

Dick loves running his hands up and down her silky nylons and satin garter straps.

"Oh...Mr. Steele...cum on my face....mess me up.....,!!!" Saundra is screaming.
 
6 Cummed On Sluts

With sexy Saundra in her deep purple satin prom dress begging to be cummed on, Dick fires his hot jazz all over her face. Her mouth opens as she watches the flying sperm shoot at her slutty cummed on face, decorating her purple dress and her nylons.

Daddy Jack has little Alex on her back, sitting on her chest his cock ready to explode.
His hand reaches back to finger her dripping slit as her black satin sequined dress is pulled up above her sexy black nylon tops.

"OHHH Daddy Jack your balls are so full," Alex says as one of her hands cup is tight balls.."Are you ready to shoot it on my face...Cum on Jack....do it to me, let my daddy see you violate his teenage daughter."

Daddy Jack fires his load onto Alex's pretty face. As Alex pumps his cock, I cum and put my face next to Alex and help her pump Daddy's large, shooting, spewing cock.

His cock juice coats our hot slutty faces.
 
The Hot Limo Ride

Dick looked at us and saw that we had hot slimy cum all over our faces and satin clothes.

"We better get these sluts out of here before the paramedics have to pump their stomachs," Dick said. "Jack you get Rita and Jennifer and I'll get Lisa and Alex. I'll meet you at the limo."

Dick grabbed my cheerleader covered ass and Alex's sequined covered ass and guided us outside. We couldn't find Joe the driver.

"Look, there he is,"Alex said looking in the back seat.

Amy, our host was still in her black pleated mini skirt, now almost turned totally white by all the cum that was bestowed on her. She was sucking Joe off and he was shooting all over her pretty face.

"Cum on Joe, get driving," Dick said.

Lance came out with his daughter Saundra, teetering on her 5" purple heels, cum drooling down her face unto her satin flaired purple mini prom dress.

"Sure Lance. You and Jack will sit in the back with Jen, Rita, Amy, Alex, and Saundra. I'll sit in the front with Lisa in between Joe and me. I'm sure we'll all have a fun drive home."

I slid into the limo next to Joe. Dick sat next to me. Immediately he started sliding his hands up my nylon enshrouded legs. I took out Dick's dick, and started stroking.
Joe started stroking my sexy legs also. I leaned back in the seat with two hot cocks in my hands.

(Wish someone would like to join us)
 
Leaning over the bar top to grab a drink, slipping the pink straw between my lips. Taking a slow sip, letting the juice slide down my throat.
 
lisa changes seats

"Hey, Dick," I say as I'm stroking his dick. "Why don't you go in the back seat with Saundra and Daddy and I'll sit up front with Lance and Joe?"

"What a great idea," Dick said, stroking my nylons, pushing my blue and white satin cheerleader skirt high on my thighs. "But when we get to my penthouse, I need to cum on your face again."

God, I almost came with his words. Joe was stroking my left nyloned thigh. Then he moved up to my wet, pantiless pussy. My head was leaning back on the leather seat.
"MMMMMMMMM",I moaned

"yes...yes...Dick anything you want...,"I said......"I'll do anything for you....I can't wait for you to fuck me....I'll wear anything for you, satin, silk....my stewardess outfit, my sexy secretary outfit , my prom dress, just like Saundra...oooooohhhhh,, Joe....you're making me cimmmmmmmmmmmmm oooooh ," Joes fingers were driving me crazy with desire.

Soon the door open and Lance sat next to me on the passenger side and Joe drove to the hotel.

More hot satin teen sucking and fucking was going to begin again.
 
and

And Daddy and Dick are going to have fun with Saundra in the back of the limo whie Alexis, in her sequied dress, Rita in her French maid dress, Jennifer in her white satin dress and Amy in her black satin pleated skirt and black see through blouse are playing with theirselves in the seat accross from Daddy and Dick.

In the meantime, Lance is moving his hands over my cum soaked blue satin blouse and pushing my shiny, satin blue and white cheerleader skirt above my nylon tops.

I bring my high heeled and black seamed nylon enshrouded legs on the dashboard as my hands are stroking the thick, hot wet cocks of Lance and Joe, the chauffeur.
 
Last edited:
More cumming ahead

My hips are bouncing up and down up and down on the leather seat of the limo that Joe is driving. Why? Because his fingers, and now Lance's are running their hot hands up and down, up and down, my black, silky seamed hose, touching the hot satin garter straps, and pushing my shiny, shimmering, satin cheerleader mini skirt up above my hot, dripping pussy.

"Ohhhh.....oooohhhhhh," I moan as I stroke their hot, hard dicks that are sticking out of their slacks. Each cock is dripping with clear, hot pre-cum ready to shoot.

I want them each to cum on my face and I can't wait until we get to the hotel.

"Cum for me guys, shoot your cum all over my satin skirt and my shiny blue satin blouse, my face, my nylons......OHHHHHHH....I'm gonna cum now....keep fingering me!!!!!!" My head rolls side to side on the leather seat. I feel the familiar hot sensations of being engulfed in another hot orgasim, probably my 100th of the day.

As I start cumming, I stroke Joe's and Lance's cock harder and harder.

"Are you ready to cum on your teenage cheerleader slut guys? Huh? Do it .... Do it!!!!!!"
 
Back
Top