Daddy's Little Slut

Daddy Rapes Rita

"Cum in my mouth Jack, cover my face...mess me up with your spooge....make me as slutty looking as your hot teenage daughter!"

I couldn't hold back! My tighted balls were ready to release. When I looked up at the monitor and saw Dick shoot his load on the back of Lisa's skirt and corset and then heard the slutty words she was telling him about her fucking him better than his wife or daughter, my cock exploded in Rita's mouth.

My balls released gallon upon gallon of hot sperm all over her face, then her gold blouse then her black tight satin skirt. The white ropes of cum streaking her satin clothing as Rita smiled at me through cum covered lips and eyes. Ropes of cum went on her bare thighs covering a couple of the gold garter straps, and then lower, streaking white hot cum on the tops of her nylons.

"Now I'm gonna fuck you," I said my cock still hard from the sight of Rita and Lisa with cum on their faces and satin clothes.

"OOOHHH...JESUS, YES...DADDY JACK...FUCK MEEEEE, FUCK ME RIGHT IN FRONT OF THE WINDOW," Rita said as she got up from the chair she was sitting in. She grabbed me by my hard hot dick and led me to the window. "Look at them watching your daughter getting fucked by my boss..."

I could see a sexy, young secretary on her knees in a white satin blouse, now open all the way, her black pleated mini skirt up above her black nylon tops getting cummed on by a couple of executives.

In one of the rooms on the floor above I saw a young teenage slut getting ready to go to the prom in a deep purple flaired satin dress putting on her nylons, hooking them to a purple garter belt. She looked up just as I got behind Rita and started rubbing her gold satin cum covered 36 D tits in my hands, spreading my copious cum all over her blouse, making her blouse wetter and rubbing her tits against the cool window, making her big nipples stick out further.

The girl in the prom dress stood up on her purple 5" heels and started doing the same thing to her own tits, standing in front of the window rubbing them, pinching them
 
Daddy Rapes Rita Continued

OC: Sorry for the pause..I hope to finish now.

IC:The girl in the prom dress stood up on her purple 5" heels and started doing the same thing to her own tits, standing in front of the window rubbing them, pinching them. When she stood, her flared satin purple mini dress did not hide the tops of her nylons or even the purple satin straps of her garter belt. The dress was very low cut just barely covering the tops of her nipples.
Dressed like that, she is sure to be prom queen.

"Look at her, Rita,"I said behind her rubbing her satin cum covered blouse against the window. "She's doing the same thing to herself that I'm doing to you."

"MMMMMMMMMMMM," Rita moaned. "That feels so good, Daddy Jack, squeeze them, pinch them."

I did as she said as my cock, long and hard rubbed against the back of her tight satin black skirt. My hard, throbbing cock could feel the outline of her sexy gold garter belt under her skirt, driving me into a sexual frenzy.

"Let's show this little prom queen what you've got," I said to Rita licking her ear. I then took hold of her gold satin blouse and ripped it open, the buttons flying against the window, then bouncing off, onto the floor.

"OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH,DADDY JACK...YOU RIPPED MY BLOUSE, YOU NAUGHTY BOY!"

Before me and the prom queen across the street, were two lucious tits at least 36D's, big, round, soft and firm at the same time with 2"nipples sticking out. Here tits were held up by a gold satin 1/4 cup bra, at least 2 sizes too small, making her mammeries stand up tall and proud, begging to be sucked.
Rita took them both in her own hands and started rubbing them, then bringing them to her mouth, licking at her nipples, all the time looking at the slutty would be prom queen. The prom queen started doing the same thing, slowly pulling down the front of her purple satin dress, exposing her tight braless tits with pointy nipples and started squeezing them. Watching her and watching Rita made my already throbbing cock twitch and tighten. I knew I wasn't going to last long.

Running my hands along her sides, feeling the satin of her very tight skirt, I slowly got on my knees behind Rita. I bent my head lower and started to slowly lick the black seam in her French style nylons on her right leg. Slowly, I ran my tongue and my hands along her sexy silky nylons, enjoying the sound of my fingernails scatching at the succulent material, and loving the smoothness of the silk stockings on my tongue.

I went up her calf, then went over to the other leg and did the same thing, licking her sexy seam up to the back of her knees. Rita humped her body, moving her satin covered ass back and forth. My hands slid up her thighs, pushing her tight black satin skirt above the tops of her nylons. I saw were her garter straps held up her nylons and my tongue licked at her nylon tops, the garter clasp, and along her satin garter straps and bare thighs.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM....HIGHER...HIGHER....LICK ME, EAT MEEEEEEE." Rita moaned.

I tried pushing her tight skirt higher above her ass, but the satin material was too tight. I noticed that there was a slit along the back of her skirt, making a seamed run up along her ass crack. I took each side of the slit in my hands and pulled outwards.

"rrrrrrrrriiiiiiiiiippppppppppppppppp" The skirt ripped in my hands making her skirt open in the back all the way to her waist.

"NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....DON'T DO THAT...........MY EXPENSIVE SKIRT.....YOU NASTY..NASTY BOY...NOW DO YOUR JOB AND EAT MEEEEEEEEE!"

Rita and I were crazy with desire for each other. My hands went to the waistband of her god see through bikini panties and I pulled them down over her waist. My tongue went up along the inside of her thighs. I could taste her juices as they flowed down her legs along her garter straps and nylon tops.

My hands went to the waistband of her god see through bikini panties and I pulled them down over her ass. My tongue licked and swabbed at her pussy, then up to her ass crack. She humped and humped as two of my fingers entered her ass, and three of my fingers on the other hands were moving in and out of her squishy pussy.

"OOOOOOOOOOGOD.......OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH GOD.....I'MMMMMMMM CUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMINNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG."Rita screamed as my face and fingers got covered with her tasty juices.

I stood up and turned Rita to me, my cock now even with her pussy. I squeezed her ass and pulled her to me. My cock entered her without me guiding it in. Her tight pussy squeezing it in further and further.

I fucked her hard against the window. I looked over at the prom queen. Her one hand hand pulled her flared mini skirt up and I could see her with her fingers inside her panties. Her head was thrown back as her hips humped toward Rita and me. I could also see an older man standing next to her bedroom door, his ear to the door. His cock was out and it was in his hand. It must be her father. He could probably hear his daughter moaning from her self arousing fingers and the visual stimulation she was getting from watching us.

I moved Rita to the side wall so as I was fucking her we could both look at what was happening across the way. Our cheeks were smashed together and our tongues licked at each other.

"UUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCKKKKKKKK M MMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.........FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....I'M CUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG AGAIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN.'' Rita was screaming so loud, I knew Dick and Lisa in the other room could hear her.

We saw the father grab his daughter, take her in his arms and kiss her, his tongue deep in her mouth. At first it looked like she resisted him, but within moments, desire took over and she through her arms around him. Then he through her on the bed, pulled up her sexy dress over her nylon tops, held her by her stockinged legs and bent them back by her ears and entered her. We could see her have mulitple orgasms.

Watching her cum and feeling Rita's snatch squeeze my Dick made my balls tighten...."I'm gonna cum Rita,...YOU'RE GONNA GET ANOTHER FACEFUL!"

I stepped back and Rita got on her knees. Her mouth engulfed me taking in the mixture of pre-cum and pussy juice..."HERE IT CUMMMS SLUT...HERE IT CUMMMMMMMMMMM..." Rita pointed my spurting cock at her face. The first 3 salvos hit her cheeks, making the cum cover her face and run down to the collar of her gold satin open blouse, her little demi bra, and onto her now ripped black satin skirt. I looked over to the prom queens window and I saw her father pull out of her pussy and straddly her hips pointing his rod at her tits and face. Rope after rope shot at her, covered her pulple satin dress, her lips and her cheeks.

His coming on his daugher reminded me of all the times I came on my daughter and it seemed to make my cock shoot even more, taking out my cums all over Lovely Rita's face.

As I was cumming, I heard the office door open and close. I looked to my side and I saw 2 lovely ladies standing there watching us. The older one was dressed in a white satin sheath, very short, showing her black nylon tops. The younger one had on a satin top and a black tight skirt so short it barely covered her ass and pussy. Both wore 5" spike heels making their legs as asses more prominent. Her legs were adorned in black seamed hose,and she had a black satin scarf around her neck. They looked like twins, but one was about 18 yrs older that the other. The must be Dick's wife and daughter.

I looked them both in the eyes as my rod's sperm coated Rita's face and clothes. I noticed them both licking their lips. I hope I get a chance to fuck them and cum all over their sexy outfits.

OC: It would be great now if we could get someone to play Rita, or Jennifer or Alex. Some slutty girls who love to dress in silk, satin nylons and garter belts.
 
Last edited:
Lisa, Jennifer And Alex Get Dick's Cum

After cumming all over my back and my face Dick tore off my blouse and pulled my little yellow satin pleated skirt off, throwing them on the floor.

Standing in front of him in just my yellow satin scarf, my black satin tight corset, my dior French style nylons and my yellow heels, Dick told me I really looked like a slutty French whore.

I loved the compliment and smiled at him wiping more of the cum that was on my face, onto my tongue. I held my mouth open so he could see his copious load rolling around in my mouth, then I let some dribble down my chin again. I knew he loved that, and then swallowed the rest. Then he made me get in the crouch position in front of him and start sucking his cock again.

Wanting the taste of Dick's tasty dick, I didn't hesitate. He told me I was a good French whore and that maybe I sucked him better than his wife or daughter. I sure hoped so. His balls were getting tighter as he jammed my face onto his hard throbbing dick. Dick said he wanted to sample my hot slutty, dripping pussy, so he pulled me off his cock and carried me over to the bar and sat me on the edge. My nyloned sheethed legs went over his shoulders and my 5" yellow slutty heels dug into his back.

'OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHDDDDIIIIICCCCKKKK....DIIIICCCCKKKKKKKKKK.............OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHH." Dick's expert tongue swathed and slurped. His tongue probed and searched my orifice. I put my hands on his hair and my hips bumped up and down on the cool bar surface. I looked outside the window, and saw some young girl in a prom purple prom mini dress getting fucked by and older man on her bed. Her head was thrown back, just like mine, and even through I couldn't hear her, I knew she was screaming an intense orgasm like I was having. My tits were spilling out over the top of my corset and I squeezed and pinched my own nipples enjoying the sensations that Dick and I were doing to my body.

''GGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDEEEEAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAATTTMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEYYYYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" My orgasm couldn't stop if I tried, and I sure didn't want it to stop. I've never had such a talented tongue tasting my tasty treats.

“Ooooohhhhhhhhhh! Oh yesssssss, Dick!” I moaned. “Fuck me with your tongue! Fuck your little French whore with your big tongue.”

He brought my nylon enshrouded legs up to my ears and started probing my ass with his tongue giving me even more sensations. My yellow spikey heels were pointing in the air, moving back and forth with each hump of my hips begging to get more tongue.


“Oh yeah, little slut! What a nice asshole!” he complimented me. “Now I’m going to fuck your tight little asshole!”


Dick carried me to the couch and bent me over the other side of the couch. "NNNOOOOO...NOT MY ASSSSS....DON'T PUT THAT THING IN MY ASS, DICK....IT'S TOOOOO FUCKING BIIIIIGGGGG....OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH NNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO"

He didn't listen to my cries of pain as he rammed his rod into my moist asshole, not caring to be gentle. He pulled my by my dark long hair and his cock jammed me to the hilt. But really, with his expert dick, fingers and tongue, which was licking my neck in the back, the pain quickly turned into pleasure and I started feeling the wonderful sensation of a searing orgasm beginning to rise in my hot sluttly body.

I looked out the window and I saw the older man who was fucking the prom queen, was now straddling her, still in her dark purple mini gown, pointing his cock at her face. His load covered her pretty face and her gorgeous purple satin gown. I wondered how she would look entering her prom with her father's cum all over it.

Just then the door to the office opened as I was screaming another hot cum. Two women walked in. The same ones that were in the portrait on the was.

"Dick what are you doing, we're supposed to have lunch.'' Said the older one dressed in a white satin mini dress with nothing under it except a black garter belt and black hose and white 5" spike heels.

"Daddy, someone in is the reception roof fucking the brains out of Rita and now cumming all over her face. He sure has a big cock. Who is that?"

The younger one, Alex, was dressed in a thin satin black top with spagette straps that ended at her tummy and a very short black satin skirt that barely covered her ass and pussy. Black garter straps ran down her bare legs hooked to French style black seamed nylons. 5" heels adorned her legs. She wore a black satin scarf around her neck, playing the part of a French whore just like me.

"Hi, Jennifer and Alex, I'll be ready in a few minutes," Dick said pumping my ass full with his Dick as his wife and daughter came over standing on each side of him. His hands squeezed their asses, just like in the wall portrait.

“OHHHHHHHH! OH GOD YES DICK!” I shouted. “Fuck my naughty slutty ass! Fuck my ass right in front of your wife and daughter! Show them how good you dick me, Dick!”


Dick kissed both of them.

"I think your daddy already had desert," Jennifer his wife said. "There's pussy juice on his face and it doesn't taste like yours, Alex."

"Your right mom, it doesn't taste like yours, either," Alex the young one said.

"I thought I'd teach this French whore a lesson,"Dick said. She's been running around here with cum all over her face and clothes and I thought I'd teach her what a real fuck is, just like I did to both of you."

"Dick," Jennifer said, "You're such a braggart. She is pretty though, and you sure are making her cum."

"Ohhh, Daddy, your hand feels good there," Alex said. "Run you hand along my nylons. Mommy bought them for me today, to wear over here. Do you like them? Do you like the feel of them on your hands?"

I could hear Dick run his hands up and down her silky nylons and his cock expanded even more. "Yes baby, I love your new nylons, I can't wait to feel them wrapped around me when I fuck you later."

"Do you like my new white satin dress," Jennifer asked.

"God yes, I love the feel of this sexy satin, I can't wait to rub my dick all over it before I cum, which is gonna happen soon." Dick pulled his cock out of my ass and entered my wet pussy.

"FUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUKCCCCCCCCCCCCCCMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUMMMM ALLL OVER MEEEEEE DICKKKKKKKKKKK PLEEEEEASSSEEE."

My orgasms were hot and heavy as the edge of his cock tickled my clit.

"Daddy, are you gonna give this slut all of your delicious cum?" Alex asked.

"No baby, kneel down next to her, both of you when I turn her around and shoot on her face. Now Lisa, turn around...I'mmmm gonnna cummm allll overrr you sluttttssss............"YYYYYYYYYYYYYeeeeeeeeeeeeessssYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS.''

I turned around and faced his dick in the middle while Alex and Jennifer were on each side of me. Dick's dick rocketed loads of sperm, hitting me in the face first, then left and right, left and right, he held his cock as his spray hit Alex and Jennifer. He went back and forth like he was putting out a fire. I saw Jennifer and Alex raise their little skirts and put their fingers in their own wet pussy's. I did the same to mine and the 3 of us were moaning and giggling as the cum hit our faces and satin clothing. We giggled and stuck out our tongues to catch his load. At times our tongues touched each other's and we swapped saliva and sperm.

His shots now aimed at my corset and my tits hanging over the top. Spooooge sprayed and hit my corset, then Alex's black satin blouse and then Jennifer's new white satin dress. When Dick finished coating me and his wife and daughters faces and satin clothing his got on his knees in front of us, stuck out his tongue. All four of us participated in a 4 way French kiss.
 
Last edited:
Getting Ready for Lunch

I couldn’t have been happier with the way things were going, so pleased that my wife Jennifer and daughter Alex had been able to share my load with Lisa. I had my arms around the three hot slutty satiny women, playing tag with all their tongues when I heard the door open and someone come in.

“Dick!” screamed a distraught-looking Rita. “He’s ripped all the buttons off my good blouse and torn my skirt practically in two, they weren’t cheap, you know!”

I looked up at her, standing there in just her bra and panties and nylons, with her big boobs hanging out of her bra and her panties pushed aside exposing her obviously very wet pussy. I couldn’t help but burst out laughing.

“You’re not fooling anyone, Rita, I know you love it, you hot fucking slut!” I tossed back at her. “And you know there are plenty more nice blouses and skirts and outfits right here in the closet, it’s no big deal, ok?”

She harrumphed a little but was staring down at my still swollen dick then looking at the three satiny women, eyeing each of them slowly and licking her ruby red lips.

Behind her, Daddy Jack came bursting through the door, still zipping his pants.

“So have you had a good talk with my daughter Lisa?” he asked, then stopped in his tracks and took in the sight of Lisa and Jenny and Alex still kneeling on the floor with my cum all over their faces and silky satiny clothes. “My god, man, it looks like you’ve been doing more than just talking!” he exclaimed sounding angry.

“Sorry, Jack, but you know I had to demonstrate for your slutty little girl just what I was talking about, in order to really drive my point home, if you know what I mean.” I grinned.

“Well, of course, Dick, I understand completely,” Jack grinned back. “Lisa is such a trampy little slut, there’s only one way to get through to her,” he agreed. “So was she a good fuck?”

“Oh hell, yeah, Jack,” I assured him. “She a hot little fucking slut all right, she’s damn tasty and a damn good fuck too. I think she’ll be just fine the rest of your time here at my hotel.”

“That’s a good girl, Lisa,” Jack smiled at her. She smiled back up at him.

“And apparently you found Rita to be quite accommodating and able to take care of all your needs?” I asked back.

Jack laughed heartily. “Oh yeah, Dick! She is one fine piece of ass! You’ve got a keeper there, but I guess you know that,” he laughed again. “So this must be your wife and daughter?” he asked, nodding his head in their direction.

“Yep, you’re right. That’s my slutty wife Jennifer and my slutty daughter Alex, Jack. Girls, meet Jack, Lisa’s daddy.”

“Hi, Jack!” they cooed up at him in unison, batting their eyes and looking at the obvious large bulge in his slacks.

“We were just about to go get some lunch, would you and Lisa like to join us?” I asked Jack.

“Sure, can I fuck your daughter after lunch then?”

“Hell, you can fuck her during lunch for all I care, if you want,” I replied laughing.

“I guess you better run upstairs quick and find some more clothes, Lisa,” her daddy told her.

“She can probably wear one of my outfits,” Alex piped up. “I keep a few in daddy’s closet here.” Alex took Lisa by the hand and the two young girls skipped giggling over to the closet.

“Guess you better find something too, Rita,” I suggested. “I don’t think you want to go out in just your underwear.”

“Yes sir, Dick,” Rita replied and went over to her closet and started pushing through the clothes on the rack.

Jenny got up too and walked over to me and Jack. “So you like my little daughter Alex do you, Jack?” she smiled at him.

“Oh yes, very much, Jenny. She looks very hot. And such a hot fucking slutty outfit too. I hope she has something equally slutty for Lisa to wear.” Jack’s eyes were drilling up and down Jenny’s body, obviously enjoying being able to see her full round tits, her sweet round ass and the lines of her snatch right through her dress.

“And you like my dress too, do you Jack?” she batted her eyes at him and sidled up next to him, rubbing her dress against him making sure he could feel her boobs.

“Oh yes, very nice, Jenny. Nice and slutty too,” he grinned, cupping her ass with one hand. Jenny had reached down between his legs, taking the measure of his cock with her hand.

“Mmmmm, I heard you were a big man around here, Jack. I guess they were right,” she batted her eyes again.

“Ok, you two, save it for later. I’m hungry,” I scolded them teasingly. “Come on, girls, let’s go!” I shouted toward the closets. “I can’t wait to see what slutty clothes Lisa and Rita will pick out,” I said to Jack.

“Me either,” Jack grinned.
 
Dick takes everyone out to eat!

Getting another load from Dick on my face was like being in cum heaven. Even more so because his wife Jennifer in her white satin mini dress, and black hose, garter belt and white 5" heels, and Alex, his slutty teenage daughter, dressed in a tight black satin skirt, so tight that her garter belt showed through the thin material and a black satin spagetti strap top that went just below her tits, were next to me, on their knees, sharing the fire hose like cum that spewed from Dick's dick.

Just then Rita the secretary came in wearing just her gold push up bra, see through panties, gold satin garter belt and gold 6" heels walked in the door with cum all over her face, complaining that my good Daddy Jack ripped her expensive clothing.

You’re not fooling anyone, Rita, I know you love it, you hot fucking slut!” Dick tossed back at her. “And you know there are plenty more nice blouses and skirts and outfits right here in the closet, it’s no big deal, ok?”


Rita pouted a little but then noticed Jennifer, Alex and me on our knees in front of Dick sharing a 4 way French kiss. I'm sure the way she was eyeing us that she wanted to join us too.

Daddy came in zipping up his pants and looked at us smiling knowingly. His cock got instantly hard again from seeing me, his only daughter, along with the other two with hot cum all over us.

Daddy commented on how hot Alex looked and after Dick invited us all to lunch, asked if he could fuck Alex when he got back. I know he loves the sexy black satin tight mini skirt, her black French style how and her satin top and from experience I know he wants to rub his body up against her satin clothes just like he does with me.

“Hell, you can fuck her during lunch for all I care, if you want,”Dick said.

Dick told Alex to take me to the closet to find something appropriate to wear and told Rita to do the same. The three of us holding hands giggled our way to the back room where Jennifer, Rita and Alex had a whole closet full of beautiful silk and satin outfits.

"Where will your daddy take us to lunch?" I asked Alex.

She put on a knowing smile and grinned. "It will be a surprise, but here I have just the outfit I know my Daddy and your Daddy will just love. Here's my cheerleading outfit from the 8th grade. You put that on. Just be sure to wear black nylons and a garter belt and high heels."

I looked at the light blue satin blouse that just barely would cover my tits. The cheerleading skirt was very short and pleated with white and dark blue pleats. Of course the cheerleading skirt was made of the finest satin and flared out beautifully just a couple of inches past my pussy.

Alex gave me her 6" blue stilletto heels and a blue satin garter belt. The black seamed Dior nylons that I was wearing, though it had a few cum stains on them, would still be perfect to wear.

" Rita, here's your outfit. This uniform is perfect for where we are going."

Alex pulled out a beautiful black satin French maid outfit with a very low cut satin top and a satin, black flaired skirt. Rita put on a black satin corset under her new uniform. Her 36D tits barely fit inside the low cut satin top, and when she put the uniform on, the tops of her nipples were showing over the top.

“Come on, girls, let’s go!”Dick was yelling at us to go.

"Wait, Lisa, here's a couple of pom poms," Alex said handing them to me. She had changed into a black tight sequined satin dress, still so very short that 3" of her bare thighs were showing above her black nylons and of course her black satin garter belt straps were showing, the clasps glittering in the light.

"I'll walk out first and introduce you two," Alex said.

She walked out and saw Daddy Jack and Jennifer in a tight embrace. My daddy was squeezing Jennifer's ass through her white satin dress and she was rubbing her satin clad body up and down and around him. Their tongues were teasing each other chasing them into each other's hot mouth's while Dick looked on.

When Dick saw Alex he said, "My god, Alex, you look so beautiful, just like the hot satin slut I've taught you to be. I can't wait to rub myself up against those sequins and have my cock cum all over them, along with your face, of course."

Alex smiled and said, "I hope you like the outfits for Rita and Lisa too, Daddy. Presenting, Rita the French maid."

Rita walked into the room, her big tits jiggling under the tight satin material, her flared black satin skirt swaying from side to side, the black satin garter straps straining to hold up her black seamed hose. She teetered on her 6" spike heels. Rita walked into the room and bowed at the waist in front of Dick and Jack who were standing on each side of Jennifer, each one squeezing her ass and running their fingers over her nylons and garter straps.

"I am Rita, at your service, sirs." Bowing toward the men made her tits pop right out of the top of her satin French maid uniform.

"Turn around, Rita," Dick said. She slowly turned around and then she bowed toward Alex, showing the men the back of her black seamed hose, the black satin garter straps and her black see through panties.

"You look beautiful, perfectly attired for where we are going," Dick said.

"And now gentlemen for you pleasure and the pleasure of any other man, I'm sure, I present Lisa, the head cheerleading slut."

I came out squishing my pom poms from side to side, my tits bouncing inside of the light blue short satin blouse, my satin blue and white cheerleading skirt squishing from side to side.

"GIVE ME AN F....GIVE ME A U...GIVE ME A C...GIVE ME A K....GIVE ME AN M...GIVE ME AN E....WHAT'S THAT SPELL? WHAT'S THAT SPELL? FUCK ME....FUCK ME...OH GOD IN HEAVEN FUCK ME........" I jumped up and down, my little 8th grade satin cheer skirt flying above my waist show off my blue garter belt, and the black seamed hose. Landing on high heels was a little tough, but I did it.

Daddy and Dick looked at me proudly.

"God, I want to fuck them all right now," Daddy Jack said.

"Hold on a bit, Jack, where we're going, you'll get to fuck them and anyone else you want.''

"Daddy," Alex said smiling at him, "You mean...do you really mean it..."The Bukkakkee Cafe? Oh boy oh boy." Alex was gleaming and glowing.

Jennifer said, "Dick, do you think we should?"

"Of couse, Jenn."

"Dick," I asked, "What is the Bukkakkee cafe?"

Alex said, "Let me tell them...This is a secret lunch spot where lady executives sexy secretarys, sexy teachers and slutty school students or anyone who wants to be in the center of the room where guys get to cum all over their faces. It's a real blast," Alex smiled.

Wow, I thought, getting cummed on for lunch. Sounds delicious, I thought.

"Cum on everyone," Dick said, "The limo is waiting."

The girls all walked ahead of the men. We all made sure our nylons were swishing against our legs and Rita's and my flared skirts were swaying sexily to the limo. We could feel the men's eyes devouring us.
 
The Limo Ride

When the girls came back from changing clothes, I was momentarily speechless. Alex had changed into a black tight sequined satin dress, so short that 3" of her bare thighs were showing above her black nylons and of course her black satin garter belt straps were showing, the clasps glittering in the light. Then Rita came in dressed as a sexy French maid, her tits practically spilling out of the low cut satin top. She turned around and showed us her ass under the short flared satin skirt with her see through black panties. Then Lisa came jumping in wearing a little cheerleader outfit that was obviously several sizes too small for her, her tits bouncing around under the thin satin blouse that barely covered them and showing off her blue garter belt and ass and pussy under the super short pleated cheerleader skirt every time she jumped.

"God, I want to fuck them all right now," Daddy Jack said.

"Hold on a bit, Jack, where we're going, you'll get to fuck them and anyone else you want.''

Alex got really excited when I announced we were going to the Bukkakkee café for lunch. It was my favorite secret lunch spot, and I knew it was hers and Jennifer’s too.

"Cum on everyone," Dick said, "The limo is waiting."

I put my arms around Alex and Jennifer in their tight satin dresses and escorted them out of the office with Rita and Lisa ahead of us. Outside the four girls all walked ahead of me and Jack, our eyes devouring them as they swished and swayed their skirts and asses for our benefit. The chauffeur held the doors open for us as we all climbed in the limo, all four of the women making a show of bending over and showing their asses, then sitting down and flashing us as they got in. Jack and I climbed in behind them. The limo had two long leather bench seats facing each other. Alex and Jen sat down on one side close together, but Jack slid in between them, rubbing against their tight satin dresses as he wiggled them far enough apart so he could sit down. I sat down on the other side with Lisa on one side and Rita on the other, both of their skirts so short that their bare thighs and garter straps above their nylon stockings were totally exposed. I ran my hands up and down their smooth nylon stockings and their smooth bare thighs and gave each one of them a kiss.

Across from us, Jack had his arms around Alex and Jen, running his hands up and down their smooth tight satin sheath dresses. “I just love your dresses,” he grinned at them, as his hands fingered their asses under the tight satin material. “I love it that your women know how to dress like real sluts, Dick,” he told me.

“I love it that you have friends with nice big dicks, Dick,” Jennifer grinned over at me, her hand finding Jack’s bulge in his pants again and squeezing it. “Check out this nice cock, Alex,” she told her daughter. Alex reached down and rubbed Jack’s hard cock inside his pants.

“Mmmmm, yeah,” Alex licked her bright red lips. “Can I take it out and see it?”

“I don’t see why not,” Jenn replied. “Let me help you.” She unzipped Jack’s trousers and held them open so Alex could slip her hand inside. Alex had to struggle to pull his huge 10” dick through the opening.

“Oh, yeah!” she grinned, running her little hands up and down the full length of his shaft. “Can I suck it?” she asked her mom.

“I don’t see why not,” Jenn replied again. She grasped Jack’s throbbing cock by the base, offering it to my daughter. Alex leaned down and licked it up and down its full length, then wrapped her red lips around the swollen purple head, gradually taking more and more of it into her small young mouth. Jack moaned as he pushed his hand under her tight satin sequined dress and massaged her ass.

“Let me help you with that, Alex,” Lisa volunteered. “I haven’t sucked my daddy’s cock for a couple of hours.” Lisa got down on her knees between the seats and bent forward and licked Jack’s shaft that wasn’t in Alex’s mouth and sucked his balls into hers. Her pert ass was pointing up in the air practically in my face, her pussy poking out between her round cheeks under her pleated skirt that covered nothing. It was a hot sight to see her seamed stockinged legs and the blue garters with her bare pussy in between.

“Yeah, I see what you’ve been doing, boss,” Rita grinned at me as she reached down and unzipped my slacks and pulled out my fully engorged cock. “Let me just suck your big dick for you, boss, while you study her young hot pussy.” She bent down and swallowed almost all of my monster immediately, her red lips sliding up and down on it easily. Her ass was up in the air now too, her black see through panties exposed as her flared skirt rode up. Rita’s big 38DD tits were falling out of her satin top again and I mauled them with both hands as she sucked me, pinching and pulling her big hard nipples.

Lisa wiggled her bare ass back and forth in front of me, reaching down between her legs with one hand and spreading her pink lips wide open for me. She let Jack’s balls pop out of her mouth and looked back over her shoulder at me. “Don’t you want to fuck my hot pink cheerleader pussy, Dick?” she teased me, sliding a finger in and out of her wet hole.

Rita let my throbbing cock pop out of her mouth. “No, I think you want to fuck your hot slutty French maid, don’t you, Dick?” she teased me in turn, getting down on her knees next to Lisa and wiggling her full round ass at me. She reached between her legs and pulled her black see through panties aside, exposing her wet dripping cunt.

Meanwhile, Jennifer was sliding her smooth satin sheath dress up and down Jack’s body and had him engaged in a long wet sloppy kiss as his free hand felt up her round ass and ample breasts.

“So I take it you like my wife and daughter, Jack?” I asked, as Alex and Lisa took turns sucking his cock, holding it up for each other, and he was sucking on Jenn’s full round breasts inside her thin tight dress, making it completely transparent so her boobs and tits were totally visible.

“Mmmm, yeah, I like them very much, Dick,” Jack laughed.

“Isn’t Alex a good little cocksucker? Isn’t it great having two little well-trained 18-year-old sluts sucking your dick?”

“Oh yeah, it’s great. I think you’ve trained Alex as well as I’ve trained Lisa. They’re both great little cocksuckers!” Jack smiled as Jennifer took his hand and pushed it under her dress so her could finger her wet hot pussy.

“Do you like my pussy, Jack?” she asked him, batting her eyes.

“Oh yeah, I think I do,” he smiled, as he pumped three fingers deep in and out of her love canal. “You don’t mind if I fuck your hot slutty wife, do you, Dick?” Jack asked me.

“Fuck no, Jack! Fuck her brains out, that’s what she’s good for,” I assured him.

Jack pulled Jen’s dress up over her hips and lifted her onto his lap, displacing the two greedy teen sluts sucking his cock. Alex and Lisa held his cock upright as he dropped Jennifer down onto his hot wet throbbing cock. She slid in fast and easily and started bouncing up and down on his rigid pole.

“OOOHHHH YEAAAAHHHHHH! FUUUCCCCKKKKK MEEEEE, JACKKKKK!” Jen screamed.

Alex and Lisa crawled over toward me and took turns sliding my hot throbbing dick in their mouths. “I think he’s ready for you, Rita,” Alex grinned at my assistant. The two teens held my cock up as Rita backed up and positioned herself over my cock. I grabbed her beautiful full round ass and slowly lowered her onto my throbbing rod. “Ooooohhhhh, yeaaaahhhhhh!” I moaned.

“YEEEESSSSSSS, DICCCCKKKKKK! FUUUUCCCCCKKKKK MYYYY PUUSSSSSYYYYYYYY!” Rita screamed.

The two older women were bouncing up and down on our big long rods while the two teenie sluts were busy fingering each other’s pussies while licking our balls from below.

“Oh god, Dick, I’m gonna cum!” Jack shouted at me.

“Me tooooooo!” I moaned as Rita bounced and twisted and squeezed on my cock. “Wait, I have an idea. Alex, get two glasses from the bar there.”

Alex opened the bar and got out two Collins glasses. “Now you and Lisa hold our cocks while we cum in the glasses. Then you can all drink our cum. No sense in messing up everybody’s pretty satin clothes before we even get to the Bukkakkee café,” I explained.

Jack and I were slamming Jennifer and Rita hard, and they both cummed at the same time.

“OOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHH FFFUUUCCCCKKCCKK YEAAAAHHHHHHHHH! IMMMMMM CUMJMMMMMMINNNGNNGGGGGG!” they screamed in unison.

We pushed the slut women off of our cocks and the slut teens each held a glass in one hand as they pumped our cocks fast and hard. Jack and I cummed at the same time too.

“OOOOOOHHHHH FFUUUUUCIKKKKK YEAAAAAHHHHHHHH!” we moaned as we shot thick gooey streams of hot white cum into the glasses til they were both over half full. I collapsed back on the leather seat.

“Drink up, girls!” I grinned. “Cheers!”

Alex and Lisa slurped our hot cum from the glasses, then passed them to Rita and Jennifer who drained them empty. Then Alex and Lisa grabbed the glasses back and licked them totally clean. All four sluts licked their lips with big grins.

“MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!” they moaned in unison.

I felt the car slowing. “Look, here we are,” I announced as we pulled up in front of a plain looking building. “Are you sluts all straightened up and ready to go?” The four girls pulled and pushed their sleek satin outfits back into place and looked at me with big smiles. All four of them still had cum dripping from their mouths and on their chins, but that just made their slutty outfits more perfect and right in place.

“Ok then, let’s go,” I said.
 
We Arrive At The Cafe After A Little Fun

We sat in the limo on our way to the Bukkakkee Cafe. I sat on one side of the limo with Dick between Rita and myself. I know Dick liked our flared little skirts. Me in Alex's 8th cheerleader blue and white satin skirt with black seamed hose and a black garter belt. I made sure my pleated were neatly placed over the tops of my thighs, though the skirt was way to short to cover my black garter straps and nylon tops. Rita on the other side had a black satin French maid outfit that barely covered her 38DD tits, black seamed hose, garter belt and 5" stillettos.

I know that Dick liked the view and so did daddy sitting across from me with Jennifer in her white satin dress and black nylons and little Alex in her very grown up black sequined satin dress. They rubbed their satin clad bodies against Daddy Jack while he had his arms around both of them feeling their tits through their sexy satin clothing.

As Dick ran his strong hands up and down Rita's and my legs and garters, I heard Jennifer ask if he would like to fuck her daughter.

"Why yes, of course," Daddy said, trying hard to keep looking at Jennifer, Alex, Rita and myself, all sexily clad, dressed to be fucked and cummed on. I saw Daddy's dick rise in his pants and Alex asked if she could take it out.

"If you want to fuck my daughter Alex, you have to fuck me first, and you better make me cum real good,....or else...no fuckee for you," Jennifer smiled and stuck her tongue down Daddy's throat.

Alex took out Daddy Jack's cock and started sucking. I moved off my seat to help, making sure my unpantied ass was facing Dick. As I took my Daddy's cock in my mouth, I seductively moved my ass back and forth as my little pleated blue and white cheerleader skirt was high on my ass, my black satin garter straps straining to hold up my seamed hose. I knew that Dick loved the view.

Alex and I shared Daddy's cock, tongueing each other as we passed it back and forth, making it wet and slippery before in sank into Jen's snatch.

Jennifer straddled Daddy's dick and pushed her big white satin covered nipples in Daddy's hot mouth. He sucked and tongued them making her white dress transparent. Jen's head went back as her pussy pounded down on Daddy's prick.

Meanwhile, Rita, was facing us in her little French maid's outfit, ready to sit on Dick's dick waiting to get fucked like crazy.

As we licked at Daddy's balls and his cock as Jen was on the upstroke, Dick wanted us to share his 10" dick. We did as he said and like 2 little sluts dressed to be fucked in our sexy dresses and heels and black seamed hose, we slid over and traded sucking his dick.

Dick couldn't take much more and neither could Rita. She sat down on his dick and within a few strokes she screamed her cum..."I'MMMM CUMMMMMMMIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGG GOOODDDD DIIIIICCCCCCCCKKKKKKKFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE!"

Rita and Jen screamed their cums together and so did Daddy and Dick. Dick told Alex and me to get out a couple of tall glasses. Alex held one for Daddy and I held one for Dick as they each came in the glasses, filling them more than halfway.

We drank the white hot cream soda down our throats, passing the glasses back and forth, most of it dribbling down our chins. Dick said not to wipe our faces, that it just added to the ambiance of the Bukkakkee cafe.

We straighted out our satiny dishevled dress and slid out of the limo, giving the driver a show of our black hose, garters and tits. He couldn't take his eyes off of us. I went up to him and rubbed my lite blue satin covered tits against his chest and ground my hips against his hardened cock.

"Wouldn't you like to fuck a sexy cheerleader?" I said to him. He just stood there with his mouth open.

"Cum on, Lisa," Daddy Jack said. "You'll have your chance with him later on."

We walked into the cafe, there to greet us was a very pretty 18yr old hostess.

"Hello, my name is Amy. I'm here to serve you and take care of all your needs. I believe you have a reservation." Daddy and Dick looked over sexy Amy wearing a black pleated satin mini skirt, a black see through blouse, a black 1/4 cup bra that didn't cover her nipples, black seamed hose and satin garter belt and 5" spike heels. Of course her skirt did not cover the tops of her hose. I know Daddy and Dick love that look on young teenage sluts, that's why Alex and I love to dress like that for our Daddy's. They're so good to us. There were some fresh cum stains on her face, blouse and skirt.

Amy led us to our table that was in the front row. In the center of the room was the girl who we saw in her purple prom dress getting fucked by her daddy and cummed on in the window across from Dick's office.

She was on her knees, still in her sexy dark purple prom dress sitting on her Daddy's dick, while 3 other guys, one on each side of her face and one in front of her pointed their 10" hard cocks at her face.

"That's Saundra," Amy said. "Her father bought that dress for her to wear to the prom tomorrow and she was trying it on to show him what she looked like. When she was pulling on her hose, hooking it to her purple garter belt, she saw people fucking in the window across the way. She saw one guy cum on this one slut's face, wearing a yellow pleated mini skirt, and in the other window saw this guy rip this older lady's blouse and skirt, then cum all over her after he fucked her. Saundra's daddy came home and heard her moaning and when he walked in her room he saw his daughter with her fingers in her pussy, her satin dress around her hips, her fingers playing with herself and her own tit in her mouth, licking it through her dress. So her father, Lance, just fucked her right there in her room and came all over her face and dress. He decided she needed a lesson to be taught and brought her here. What's a father to do?"

Moans were coming from the floor and the 3 guys came at the same time all over Saundra's face as her daddy fucked her harder and harder. Saundra smiled and stuck out her tongue trying to catch the flying cum that was cumming from all directions. Her face and sexy purple prom dress were covered in cum. I wondered how she would look going to the prom in this dress.

We slid into the leather booth, with Dick between Rita and Jen, and Daddy between me and Alex. Our satin outfits rode high on our thighs showing off our garter straps and nylons.

"By the way, gentlemen, if you would like to cum all over Saundra, you're welcome to. However, you have to cum all over my face first," Amy said with a smile, holding and squeezing her tits, pinching her nipples through her see through black blouse. Dick and Daddy reached out and started caressing her nyloned sheathed legs, sliding up her little black pleated mini skirt.
 
The Bukkakkee begins

Cute little Amy was the hostess today, looking good dressed all in black silk and satin. She led us to our table in the front row where we had a good view of the action and easy access for ourselves too. Jack and I looked at each other and grinned as we both immediately recognized the little purple prom girl from the hotel already in the center of the room being sprayed with hot white cum by 3 men while her father fucked her again. Amy told us her name was Saundra and we were welcome to cum on her too. Her father Lance wanted as many men as wanted to to cum all over her as many times as they wanted to, so she might be there in “the pit” for a long time.

She laughed and winked at us. “But you have to cum all over my face first,” she smiled as she held up her tits inside her see through blouse and pinched her big hard nipples for us. “Maybe you’d like to do that while I take your drink orders,” she suggested, kneeling down in front of our booth.

“I think that’s an excellent idea, don’t you, Jack?” I said, as I slid past my wife Jennifer and stood up on one side of her. Jack followed suit, sliding past Alex and standing on the other side of Amy. We both unzipped our pants and let out our big hard cocks, pointing them at Amy’s face.

“Here’s a couple of really big hard cocks for you, Amy. What do you think?” I said as we stroked our long hard rods in front of her face.

“I think they look yummy,” she grinned. She grabbed each one in one hand, stroking them back and forth, then taking first mine, then Jack’s into her hot little teenage mouth and sucking on them. “Rub them on my tits,” she asked us. We happily complied, rubbing the heads of our dicks all around her fine young boobs and nipples through her see-through blouse. Amy looked up at us with big brown eyes and licked her ruby red lips.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmm, that feels so good,” she cooed. “Now cum on my face and my tits.”

I turned toward Jennifer. ”How about a little help here, hon? Jack me off and make me cum all over this little girl,” I asked.

“I thought you’d never ask,” Jennifer smiled sweetly, sliding her smooth satiny body up against me and rubbing against me while she began stroking my hard throbbing cock with both hands.

“Alex, why don’t you help Jack?” I suggested. Alex followed her mother’s example, rubbing her smooth satin dress all up and down Lisa’s daddy, while pumping his hard rod with both of her little hands. It didn’t take long for the both of us to reach our first of many orgasms to cum, and we shot several long ropes of cum all over little Amy’s face and black blouse, covering her tits. Then we turned and sprayed Jen and Alex too, some even shooting past them onto Lisa and Rita. Then we sat back down.

“Thank you, gentlemen, I feel much better now,” Amy smiled licking our cum off her lips with her pink tongue. “I’ll be right back with your drinks.”

“Isn’t this just the bomb, Lisa?” Alex asked her. “I mean just look at that!” She pointed at Saundra who was still in the center of the room and several other men had cum up and creamed her in the meantime. Just as we looked, her father Lance was making her cum, we could see the shockwaves ripping through her, then he pulled his cock out of her young pussy and pushed her forward so he could cover her sweet young ass with his cum too. And there were even more men heading for the center of the room, all wanting to add their own goo to the mess that Saundra was quickly becoming.

“Daddy, can Lisa and I join her?” Alex asked me. “Please, Daddy? Please?”

“Yeah, daddy Jack, can we go out there now? Then the guys will have three hot little sexy satiny teen sluts to cum on.” Lisa implored her father.

“I don’t see why not, do you, Dick?” Jack replied with a grin.

“Oh no, I definitely think they should go. Me and your daddy will join you in a little bit after we have a drink, so we can cum all over all three of you too. Go on now, have yourselves some fun, girls!”

The two young eighteen-year-old girls scrambled out of the booth and practically ran to “the pit”, giggling all the way. They hugged Saundra and wiped cum off of her with their fingers, then stuck them in each other’s mouths and sucked on them. Then all three of them knelt there side by side as some more men approached.

Meanwhile, Amy returned with our drinks, her face still dripping with our cum and her blouse all wet with our cum. “Compliments of the manager,” she smiled as she set down our drinks, bending over at the waist and make sure we could see her tight teenage ass as her satiny pleated skirt rode up. “He said you did a very good job on me.”

“Thank you, sweetie,” I smiled back. “It was our pleasure. And I must say the look becomes you, don’t you think so, hon?” I asked Jennifer, who had slid over beside Jack and was sliding her satin dress all over him. Amy was still bent over and I ran my hand up and down her smooth stockinged legs, then felt her bare thighs and squeezed her sweet little ass, quickly running two fingers between her legs and feeling her warm young pussy.

“Oh yes, you look very hot, honey,” she smiled at Amy. “Hopefully I’ll get some more soon too,” she added, looking directly at Jack.

I lifted my glass and made a toast. “Here’s to a fun afternoon.” I grinned, winking at Jen. The four of us clinked our glasses together and took a drink as Rita sidled up against me and reached between my legs and started fondling my cock while Jen did the same to Jack.

Yep, it definitely was going to be a fun afternoon all right, I smiled to myself, as I turned to see how Alex and Lisa were doing in the pit.
 
From Limo To Bukkakke Club

Riding in the limo I had the pleasure to sit between Jennifer in her tight white satin sheath, and Alex, Dick's hot little slutty daughter, wearing a black tight sequined and satin mini dress. Both girls rubbed their satin clothed body's up against me and were playing with my hard cock that was forming a tent in my slacks.

As Jennifer rubbed her body up against me, Alex took my dick out at started sucking it. Across from us, Dick had his arms around sexy little Lisa in her cheerleading satin outfit and Rita with her black satin French maid outfit.
Then he brought his hands down to the nylon sheathed legs stroking the fine silken covering, and then up higher stroking their bare thighs and satin garters.
Watching this man assault my daughter made me even hotter and my hips moved faster in Alex's hot sucking mouth.

My arms were feeling Alex and Jen's asses and running my hands up and down their smooth tight satin sheath dresses. “I just love your dresses,” I grinned at them, as my hands fingered their asses under the tight satin material. “I love it that your women know how to dress like real sluts, Dick.”

"It's a real turn on,"Dick said, snapping the garter straps on Lisa and Rita.

Lisa asked Alex if she needed any help and she got on her nyloned knees with her blue and white satin cheerleading skirt above her ass, giving Rita and Dick a lovely view. Then she and Alex started kissing each other while they were sharing my ready to explode cock.

"I bet you want to fuck my daughter, don't you Jack?" Jen asked, licking my ear with her tongue, breathing heavily.

"Fuck yes...and you too," I said, my hands tangled in Alex's dark long hair.

"You're gonna fuck me now and you better fuck me good because if you don't there will be no fuckee my little girlie.'' With that Jen stradled my body as Alex and Lisa guided my big prick into Jen's sopping snatch. They pulled her panties aside as my cock bottomed out with her bouncing. Her white, tight satin sheath sliding up and down along my body, her tits were in my mouth and I was making them so wet the nipples and tits showed through the sexy white satin material.

I saw Rita sit on Dick's hard dick as Lisa went over to lick his cock just as Alex was doing to me, licking my cock and balls, tasting the mixture of hot pussy juice and hot, manly pre cum.

Jen and Rita screaming so loud with the masterful fucking we were giving themI know the driver could hear their screams of pleasure.

"FUCK MEEEEEEEEEE................FUCKMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE........OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHGGGOOODDDDDDDD.......I'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMCCCCCCCCCCCCUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!"

The girls screamed in unison as their snatches squeezed at our cocks. I wanted to pull out and cum on Alex's angelic face but Dick wanted us to cum in Collins glasses, so as not to ruin the satin dresses before we got to the cafe.

Rita and Jen pulled off of us and we shot our loads into the glasses almost filling them up. Then Alex, Lisa, Jen and Rita shared the sticky cum shake, letting some drip down their chins. As we got to the cafe, the 4 sluts tried to straighten their dresses, but to no avail as the driver had an eye ful of satin covered bodies and nylon sheathed legs.

We got into the cafe and were greeted by sexy Amy in a black satin pleated skirt that didn't cover the tops of her black seamed hose, a see through black blouse, a black demi bra and 5"black spikey heels. Her black satin garter straps strained to hold up her sexy hose. I saw some fresh, white cream on her blouse, chin and satin pleated skirt, the knowing sign of a satin cum slut.

My cock didn't have a chance to get soft as she led us to our table. In the center of the room, we could see the girl that Rita and I were watching in her dark purple prom dress getting fucked by her daddy, while 3 other guys were feeding her their cocks. Around the room their were monitors that showed a close up of the action. Saundra, in her purple satin prom dress was bouncing quickly on her daddy's dick while the 3 studs were feeding her their cocks.

In the booths around were sexy couples, all the girls dressed in heels, hose, satin skirts, dresses and blouses. I don't think I can ever leave here with out fucking everyone of the sluts in the room.

Amy asked if we wanted to join in on the fun with Saundra and we said yes, but then Amy said we had to cum on her face first. My cock twitched as she stood in front of us stroking her tits through her black see through blouse, squeezing and pinching her nipples. Her mouth was open and she was licking her red lipsticked succulent lips. Dick and I got out of the booth and started to stroke our raging, dripping cocks in front of her. Amy got on her knees and licked at the 2 rods that were pointing at her face.

Dick called on Jen and Alex to help in the stroking. I was really glad that Dick's sequined slut daughter was grabbing mine. Now I knew that I was sure to give Alex some of the cum I was going to bestow on little Amy. Alex's expert hands didn't take me long and soon I was covering Amy's face, lips and hair, and then, suddenly, so was Dick. He arched his back at let fly salvos of spurting sperm also covering her face, then her blouse and then her skirt. I turned to Alex so that some of my jack off juice would cover her face. She smiled and squeeled, loving the load I was putting on her face and that black satin sequined dress. Lisa and Rita joined in on the fun, and the 5 sluts with their faces together were receiving the tale end of our cums, smiling and enjoying the feel of hot white cum on their faces and satin slutty clothes.
 
Last edited:
Our Daughters Get Creamed

After Dick and I came on Amy's face, she licked at the dripping cum and said she would be back with our drinks.

We looked into the pit and saw 2 more guys cumming on beautiful Saundra's face and dark purple prom dress. The silky satin soaked the speam of the studs and her nipples, garter belt could easily be seen through the material.
Her father Lance pulled out his cock from behind her and came all over the back of her dress. Cum was now all over her thighs, purple garter straps and her black seamed hose,

Lisa and Alex were getting very excited watching the show and asked if they could join Saundra. It seems that Saundra and Alex go to the same slutty high school and are in the same class. Just the thought of seeing my daughter and now Dick's daughter get cummed on by a bunch of strangers, sent my cock straining again in my slacks.

"Of course girls, we'll join you later so we can cum on you too," Dick said.

Lisa and Alex went to the pit holding hands and giggling. Catcalls and whistles were being heard as they saw my slutty cheerleader daughter and elegantly slutty attired Alex approach the pit. They got on their nyloned knees in front of Saundra and started kissing her, licking the cum off of her face and putting it in their mouths. Then I saw Lisa slide over to Saudra's dad, Lance, and take his cock in her mouth. His hands pulled my daughter's head in tight and I knew he wanted to rape her hot sexy mouth.

Amy came back with our drinks, our fresh cum still dripping down her chin and onto her see through blouse and black satin pleated mini skirt. As she bent down to serve us, we all noticed her little skirt riding high on her ass. Dick reached out and stroked her wet pussy, then put 3 fingers inside.

Jen was sitting close to me on one side, and Rita, in her little French maid's outfit on the other side. Both of the were running their beautifully manicured hands up and down my thighs, stroking my cock, and even better running their satin clad bodys against me while Dick was playing with Amy.
 
Alex and Lisa drown in cum

As Alex and I went to the pit to join Saundra, we heard whistles and cheers for us.

"Yeah we want to see cum on their faces too....
"Let's fuck them silly...
"I want the cheerleader...
"I want the one in the black satin.."

We smiled and waved to the crowd, my sexy blue and white cheerleader skirt swishing around my thighs, showing off the tops of my black seamed nylons and blue garter straps.

Alex exaggerated swaying her hips and her tight satin sequined skirt was rising high on her sexy thighs showing off her sexy black satin garters and French style hose.

We got down next to Saundra who seemed to be in cum heaven before 3 other guys got there and started licking at her face as we rubbed our sexy outfits against each other. Her dark satin purple prom dress was coated in hot rich cum and as the three of us rubbed our body's against each other, the cum soaked into my white satin mini blouse and Alex's black satin sequined dress. The contrast of the white sperm against her black satin dress made the hot jizz stand out and created designs of sperm on her dress.

I saw that Lance, Saundra's daughter was still on his back, under her, but his cock was still hard and dripping from the fucking her had just given his sexy daughter. I leaned over to him and asked if I could suck his cock.

"Sure, little girl, I love fucking cheerleader's mouths." With that he pulled my by my dark long hair and forced my mouth on his prick.

My tonsils tasted the assault on my mouth as he jerked my head up and down, up and down, up and down on his dick. More cheers were heard in the background and I knew that the TV monitors were showing close ups of the rape of my mouth. But even though tears were in my eyes, I was enjoying it.

'mmmmmmmuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmppppppppphhhhhhhhhhhnnnnnnnnnnnnpppppppppppppyyyyyyyyyyyuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyyy" I moaned through a full mouth.

I saw other naked men start to join us. One guy was standing in front of Alex while another one was standing in front of Saundra, their cocks at full mast.

All of a sudden, I felt some get down between my legs from behind and started slapping my ass through my satin cheerleader skirt. Then I felt him slide his cock along my skirt, then pull it up from behind. His cock led trails of precum along the back of my stockings and along my garter straps. I wiggled my ass from side to side loving the feel his was giving me. All the while, Lance was raping my mouth.

"OKKAYYY...CHEEERLEADER SLUT....YOUR GONNA GET IT NOW.." said the man behind me. His cock entered my cunt to the hilt and not with gentleness. His hips moved fast.

"Let's cum on this sluts face," Lance said. By my hair, he pulled me on my back after 5 more minutes of being fucked from behind. Lance got on one side of me and the strangers on the other. I tasted the strangers strange prick, sucking it to fullness.

Then all of a sudden screams eminated from the men fucking Alex's and Saudra's mouth. I saw their cocks pull out and cover their faces and dresses at the same time Lance and the stranger shot their load on my cheeks, my hairs, my white satin blouse and my blue and white satin cheerleader skirt.

I looked at Daddy and Dick, hoping they were proud of their little cheerleader slut.
 
Daddy Jack Cums On Alex

I was sitting in the booth next to Jen in her tight white satin dress on one side and sexy lovely Rita in her black satin French maid outfit on the other side. Rita's big 38DD tits were pouring out over the top of her dress as she rubbed her satin clad body up against me.

Jen was doing the same to me on the other side, while I stroked their black silky nyloned legs, loving the slippery feel of their stockings and their black satin garter belt straps. Rita's flared satin skirt slid up her thighs easily and I loved the view of her satin skirt bunched up along the top of her nyloned thighs.

Jen's was a little tougher to slide up, because her dress was so tight, but she wiggled a little helping the skirt get higher to give me a view of her black see through panties.

Of course their hands were working overtime, squeezing my cock through my slacks, making a wet spot appear. With their stroking and me feeling their sexy legs, along with the show that our sexy waitress Amy was putting on with Dick, sitting in his lap rubbing her see through tits in his face and bouncing up and down on his hard dick, coupled with watching my daughter Lisa getting fucked in the mouth and pussy was driving me to the brink again.

"Take my cock out, girls," I begged. They giggled and licked at my ears, sending shivers throughout by body.

"You love watching your daughter be the ultimate slut, don't you, Jack?" Jen asked with her tongue in my ear.

"God yes," I said.

"Just look at how that guy is pounding her mouth with his huge cock, pulling her by her hair, calling her a dirty naughty, slutty cheerleader," Rita said, her nails running along my dick in my pants.

"ooohhhh yeeahhhh,,,it's soooo fucking hotttt," I managed to say, loving the feeling of Jen's and Rita satin dresses rubbing against me.

"And look at Alex, she's getting fucked in her mouth too. My daughter loves to show off her sucking talents," Jen said. "Do you want to fuck her? Do you want to cum on my daughter's face?" Jen breathing heavier now as my fingers probed and searched her dripping hot pussy.

"God yessss.....let me fuck her face...let me fuck her....," I'm now dying to cum any second with this dirty talk and the views of wanton sex going on all around me.

Amy, bouncing up and down on Dick's dick is screaming another cum and Dick's hands are playing with her black satin pleated mini skirt, sliding it up and down the back of her ass. His cock is glissening with her cunt juices. She's shaking her head back and forth in the throes of another hot orgasm.

"Cum on Rita, lets take Daddy Jack to the pit," Jen said, pulling down my zipper and popping out my red raging cock.

They pulled me onto the floor by my cock. I saw Lisa on her back as the two guys that were fucking her were now stroking their cocks by her face as she moved her head from side to side, sucking one, then stroking the other.

I saw the guy in front of Alex, pull his hard cock out of her mouth as she stroked his dick, pointing it at her face. She squeeled as rope upon rope covered her face, then down her chin. I saw streams of sperm run down her low cut front coating the sequins and the satin on her black dress.

She sucked him dry and then saw me, Rita and her mom in front of her smiling. God, I just love the look of jism on a young teenage sluts face.

The cum that ran down her face was leaving trails of white squiggly lines on her satin dress and skirt. Some had even landed on her black seamed nylons.

The sight was fantastic.

"Here, Alex, here's what you've been waiting for," Jen said as she pulled my cock to Alex's waiting mouth.

"UUUUMMMMMMMYYUMMMMYYYY," Alex said, engulfing me in her hot mouth. Expertly she moved her tongue along my shaft around and around, up and down, up and down. My hips were pumping and I could feel that back of her throat as her lips reached to my pubic hair. 10" completely in little Alex's mouth. What an accomplishment.

"FUCK HER MOUTH...FUCK HER MOUTH..FUCK HER MOUTH HARD," Jen was saying rubbing her white satin dress up against me. Rita was on her black nyloned knees behind me licking my ass and now tightening balls.

"CUUUUUMMMMMIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMYMMMMMMMMOUUUUUUUUUUUUTHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!"Alex was saying with a mouthful.

Just then I heard Lisa scream as I saw the 2 guys shoot their load on her face, her blouse and her little blue and white cheerleading skirt. I couldn't take anymore.

My cum flooded Alex's hot sucking mouth and cum dribbled down her chin as she pulled me out of her hot lips. My cock shot like a firehose as I coated her cheeks, then her hair. Then I shot my cock on her black satin covered tits, making her sequins on her dress even more sexy and shiny. Then Jen pointing my cock at the tight satin skirt part of her dress. Jen rubbed my cock against Alex's sequins and it made a sharp sensation rubbing against them, making even more cum flow out. My hips pumped and pumped until Alex was coated in my red hot cum, looking like the ultimate teenage cum slut.

I looked back toward our table and I saw Amy on her black nyloned knees sucking Dick's dick. I could tell he was about to cum. I'm sure he like the view of me cumming on his daughter's pretty face.
 
Lisa Gets Gets Ready To Be Creamed Again

Through cum covered eyes I saw Daddy Jack look at me as Lance and the stranger shot their loads on my face.

I smiled at him as the cum hit my face and Daddy let loose with a barrage of white hot cum on little Alex's face, black sequined dress, skirt and nylons. Jen and Rita were pointing Daddy's dick at the various spots on Alex's face and satin clothes. Next to her, Saundra, in her sexy dark purple halter type prom dress, was an absolute mess, with cum on her hair, face neck and her new expensive dress. Her dress was sticking to her body with the white hot sperm that had been deposited on her all evening, starting with her Daddy Lance in the room across from Big Dick's office.

Speaking of Dick, I turned to look at him watching Daddy Jack jack his cock cum all over his slut daughter Alex. Dick was occupied because Amy, the hostes in her little black pleated satin mini skirt and her black see through blouse, was on her knees in front of dick sucking Dick's dick. Dick had his hands entangled in her long dark hair, moving her head up and down faster and faster on his rod. Dick's hips were moving up and down quicker and quicker until her came all over her face, her blouse and finally on her black satin skirt. He came at the same time that my Daddy came on Alex's face.

Lance helped me up and put me between Alex and Saundra.

"Now, lady's you're going to get something special. It seems that Rod, who works at the Ritz has brought over about 20 guys that were stuck in an elevator with some slut who wouldn't suck their cock. Cum over her guys."

My God, the 20 guys were the ones that were in the elevator with me. Counting Rod there were 21 and seven each got in a line in front of me, Saundra and Alex.

A bukkakkee fest was about to begin.
 
Into the Pit

I could look over the top of Amy’s head as I sprayed her with my jizz and I could see Jack cumming all over my daughter Alex’s pretty face and his slutty daughter Lisa getting cummed on repeatedly by one guy after the other. It was a beautiful sight indeed. I shot another load all over little Amy’s face, onto her transparent satin blouse and all over her pleated satin miniskirt and black silk stockings. She looked even cuter covered with even more of my white cum. “You’re the best hostess, Amy,” I smiled at her, as she cleaned up my still throbbing cock with her tongue, looking up at me with big wide eyes.

“Thank you, Dick,” she smiled back at me as she tucked my member back into my pants and stood up. “It’s always a pleasure serving you, Dick.” She winked then turned and headed back to the reception area, swaying her ass back and forth for me, her silk skirt swishing as she walked.

I picked up my drink and downed it in one swallow, then hustled on down to the pit to join Jack and our four women. The pit was getting more and more crowded. There were men lined up in three lines in front of the three hot little teenage sluts with their big hard boners all hanging out. The three satin-clad girls were doing their best to keep up with the onslaught, all three sucking on a cock as other cocks just shot their loads of hot white cum all over them. “Look, Rod brought all these guys from the hotel,” Jack pointed out, poking me in the ribs.

My daughter Alex looked so sexy in her slinky black sequined satin dress, a big fat cock in her mouth and her hand playing with her own pussy between her silk stockinged legs. Jack’s slutty daughter Lisa was totally hot in her satin cheerleader outfit, pumping a cock in each hand while sucking on a third hard rod. Her outfit was already covered with gobs and gobs of white shiny spunk. Between them was the slutty teen prom queen Saundra in her purple satin prom dress that was about to come off of her it was so weighted down with thick puddles of white cum. Jack and I both moved up to the front and got in front of Saundra, pulling out our big cocks from our unzipped slacks and stroking them back to hardness in front of her face.

“I see you’ve met our daughters, Saundra,” I smiled at her. “You’re a very pretty, hot, sexy young girl. I’m glad to see your daddy’s teaching you to be a proper slut like we’ve taught our girls,” I laughed.

“Yes, sir, thank you, sir,” Saundra smiled up at us. “My daddy has taught me to love big hard cocks like yours,” she said as she took Jack’s throbbing rod in one hand and my hard shaft in the other and began stroking them back and forth as she ran her tongue around her ruby red lips. “These are really nice big cocks,” she went on. “I want to make them shoot cum all over my face and my pretty purple prom dress. Can you daddies do that for me?” She asked as she licked at the tip of our cocks in turn.

“I do believe we can,” I assured her. “But first, I think you girls need to make room to accommodate more men, there’s getting to be a real backup here. I think if you all lay down then more men can cum on you at once.” As if on cue, the manager had set the stage in motion, the center circle rising up a couple of feet so when the three teen sluts laid down on the raised stage they were almost level with the men’s cocks. “See, that’s much better now, isn’t it?”

As Jack and I positioned ourselves over Saundra’s face, I looked over to the other side of the pit and smiled as I saw my wife Jennifer and my secretary Rita had gotten up on a low table in a sixty-nine position and were eating out each other’s pussy and squeezing each other’s tits. It seems that they had decided to amuse themselves, but it wouldn’t last for long as I saw more men with big hard cocks hanging out heading in their direction.

There were twenty-some men now circled around the three slutty teenagers on the raised platform, all of them stroking their hard cocks as they looked at them lustfully. Men were rubbing their stiff rods all over their silky satiny outfits, all over Alex’s slinky satiny sequined dress and all over Lisa’s satin cheerleader halter top and pleated miniskirt. Other men were rubbing their cocks up and down all three girls’ nyloned legs.

The sight was immensely stimulating, watching all these men with their hard-ons above our daughters, taking turns shooting wads and wads of hot white cum all over them and totally covering their satin outfits. As soon as one guy would cum, another would take his place.

Jack and I were rubbing our cocks all over Saundra’s pretty face and in her hair, taking turns dipping our rods into her mouth and fucking her face. My daughter Alex was beside her on the side Jack was on and Jack’s daughter Lisa was beside her on my side.

“You like watching my big dick fuck Saundra’s face, Lisa?” I asked her. “You want some of my dick too?”

“Oh yeah, Dick, I want your dick too,” she moaned, grabbing it with one hand and stuffing it into her mouth making her cheek poke out. She ran her little tongue all over my shaft inside her mouth as she suctioned as hard as she could. “OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH YYYEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!” I moaned loudly. “Suck my fucking dick, you little fucking slut!” I reached down and pulled her little satin cheerleader top up exposing her round pert young tits. I mauled them with both hands, squeezing and pulling and pinching at her hard long nipples. “Yeah, you’re such a hot fucking little slut, a regular little teenage whore, Lisa!” I groaned. “I’m gonna cum in your slutty teenage mouth, I’m gonna cum all over your slutty teenage face, I’m gonna cum all over your slutty satin cheerleader outfit.”

I pumped my hard throbbing cock in and out of her round mouth, feeling the tension rise, feeling my balls tighten, knowing I was about to burst. I looked over and Jack was doing the same thing to my daughter Alex, fucking her face with his huge rod. He had also pushed her sheath dress down to expose her tight teenage tits and was pulling at her hard nipples. We looked at each other face-fucking the other one’s daughter and grinned big grins. Then I could see Jack was starting to cum in Alex’s mouth, then I felt my jizz running up my shaft too.

“UUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN MMMMMMMMMMMMMM FFFUUUUUCCCCCKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!” I shouted, as I shot hot cum in Lisa’s mouth. It came bubbling out as I pulled out and shot multiple ropes of goo all over her face, then held my cock and pointed it down and shot onto her satin top and skirt. Not finished, I turned and spunked all over Saundra’s face and purple satin prom dress, while Jack sprayed her from the other side, having already cum in my Alex’s mouth and all over her face too.

We stood there admiring our handiwork as our dicks gradually shrunk down to a flaccid state. All three teenage girls were nearly totally white with cum.

“So what do you think of the Bukkakkee Café, Lisa? I hope you’re enjoying your lunch. I know I am,” I laughed.
 
[i love this story hope to let it continue and i would like to write a story with you i have three or four stories like this i wanna do]
 
Wanting more cum

As I layer back on my knees with Dick's hot cum running down my face, and onto my satin blouse and satin blue and white cheerleader skirt, I saw the other 20 guys lining up in front of Saundra, her purple prom dress full of white cum, her face a mess of jizz just like Alex and me.

"I want more..I want more cum," I said
 
All cummed on

"I love the Bukakkee Cafe, Dick," I purred though cum covered eyes. I looked at Saundra and Alex licking the cum off of each other's faces, as the guys from the elevator were heading our way.

Cum was running down my face, streams of the hot, white jizz were dangling from my chin, ready to drop onto my blue and white satin cheerleader mini skirt. Dick's dick and my Daddy Jack's dick were still hard. Their balls were tight inside their sacks as I reached my hand up to cup them.

"Please...please...Daddy...Dick....pleeeezzzeee, cum on my face again. I love the feel of hot cum on my face, blouse and skirt. And I bet you love to see us pretty teenage girls all dressed like satin sluts in heels and black silky hose, with cum all over us, don't you?" I asked looking up at both of them with cum covered eyes.

Their cocks got harder from the sight they were seeing. "Suck our cocks, Lisa, we're ready to cover you again, you teenage satin slut!" Dick exclaimed.

I took a cock in each of my hands and brought them close to my cum covered lips.
 
More Cum Facials

I held Daddy Jack's and Dick's dicks in my fists as a drew them closer to my drenched in cum face. My blue satin blouse was now transparent and looking like a second skin from all the cum that was shot on my face and blouse.

My hard nipples were straining against the wet satin blouse. My blue and white cheerleader skirt was pushed up to my pussy and puddles of cum were pooling in the lap of my skirt. Cum was also on my black seamed silk stockings and my blue high heels.

As Alexis, in her cum covered face and black satin sequined dress, and Saudra, soon to be crowed cum queen at her prom tomorrow, in her purple satin prom dress, and black seamed nylons, watched me squeeze pre-cum out of the 2 dicks I was holding, Rod the bellman came over to Alexis, pulled her to her feet and jammed his hardened cock in her twat. Alexis wrapped her nylon enshouded legs around Rod's waist and was humping him as hard as she could.

"FUCK MEEEE......FUCK ME YOU FUCKER...."Alexis was screaming."Don't stop until I cum 10 times!"

"Look at her go," Daddy Jack said to Dick. "We're so lucky to have 2 satin dressed teenage daughters to fuck us and suck us and do anything we like."

"You betcha,"Dick said watching as Rod fucked his daughter while I put his Dick all the way into my hot pouting mouth. "Ever since she's been getting cum on her face and dressing so sexy to make any guy want to fuck her, she can't seem to stop having to fuck and suck. I bet you notice it with Lisa to, right Jack?"

"God yes, I"ve never had such hot sex as I do with my sexy little daughter. The more cum she receives the hotter she gets.. I can tell you're gonna cover her face real soon."
 
Last edited:
My sexy daughter with a face full of cum

It's true what Dick said. Ever since Lisa's prom, where she got cummed on wearing her beautiful and expensive jade green satin halter dress, and her black seamed Dior nylons, Lisa has been one hot and horny slut.

She loves it when I show her off to anyone as we walk down the street. Her high heels clicking on the pavement, the movement of her satin mini skirts and dresses swishing along her stockinged legs, showing off the tops of her nylons and her garter straps. Her nipples are always straining against a see though satin blouse. Under her blouse she may wear a 1/4 up demi bra or corset.

By the time we get home, Lisa can't wait to get on her knees and take my cock out to suck it until I cum all over her face and her satin clothes and nylons.

Now she's sucking Dick's dick while I rub my cock along her cum covered face. Every once in a while she'll take out Dick's dick, and suck on mine. I look at her being so lovely in her satin light blue, now drenched, blouse, her blue and white satin cheerleader skirt, which is also drenched in cum, and her beautiful black seamed nylons held up by a blue satin and lace garter belt. Her 5"blue high spiky heels finish off the ultimate slutty teenager look.

Suddenly I hear a scream from the pit. It looks like Lance, Saundra's daddy, is now standing behind Alexis, who has her black seamed nylons wrapped around Rod's waist, fucking him like crazy. Lance is trying hard to stick his cock up beautiful Alexis' ass.

"OOOOHHHH GODDDD,IT'S SO BIGGGGG.......YESSSSSS,YESSSSSS, DOUBLE FUCK ME GUYS."

With that Dick's dick exploded on Lisa's cheek as she was still sucking me. His hand was moving a mile a minute as a gallon of jizz shot all over Lisa's face, blouse and skirt. Suddenly seeing such sights in front of me I also exploded on Lisa's lips, cheeks blouse and skirt.
 
Last edited:
Lisa Loves Cum

As I was sucking Dick's dick and Daddy Jack was rubbing his hard, dripping cock on my cheek, I looked over and saw Lance cum up behind Alexis with his cock standing out of his pants. His hands tangled in her black satin garter straps as he rammed his cock into Alexis's ass.

Her screams of joy and passion made Dick's dick even harder in my mouth. I pulled off of it and started sucking my Daddy's cock, looking up into his face through my cum covered eyes.

Dick was watching his little slutty daughter in her cum covered black sequined satin mini dress, with her black seamed nylons wrapped around Rod who was ramming her hot dripping pussy. Lance was now rubbing his hands up and down Alexis's nylons, feeling the silkiness.

"GOD OHHHH GOOD GODDDD FUCK ME GUYS....I'M CUMMING AGAIN,"Alexis screamed.

Her screams of passion and my hot pulling on Dick's dick made him explode onto my face. My Daddy's cock expanded in my mouth as he forced his cock down my throat by pulling me by my head. His expansion caused his cock to explode with so much force that the cum dribbled out of my mouth, down my lips and chin. Ropes of cum were dangling from my chin and cheeks, dripping onto my wet blue satin blouse, my satin cheerleader skirt and my nylons.

The onslaught of their hot cum making me even more messy drove me over the edge as I took my hand that was stroking Dick's dick and started frigging my clit.

I laid back on the pit while Daddy and Dick were pumping their jizz all over my face and satin clothes.
 
Lisa Plays With Herself

My face and satin clothes are a total mess with wet hot cum covering my face. My blue satin blouse is clinging so tight to my body,it's like a second skin. The see through material is so fucking wet that my nipples are poking out making sharp points in the blouse.

My cum stained blue and white satin cheerleader skirt has cum spots all over it and so does my nylons, garter straps and high heels.

I lay back on the floor, 3 fingers are in my pussy as I play with my clit with my thumb and forefinger....my other hand is pinching my nipples though my wet, clinging, satin blouse.

"OHHHHH.....SOMEBODY....PLEASE......FUCK ME.....FUCK MEEEEE.....I NEED IT NOWWWW." I roll my head from side to side, pleading for some man to take care of my needs.....Is there any out there?
 
Lisa Gets More Cum

I look around the room with my fingers in my pussy, my hips moving up and down, my black seamed nylon tops and blue satin garter straps on display. I can see Jen, Dick's wife sucking on Peter's peter and sitting on Randy's face, rubbing her pussy up and down around his tongue.

Jen's white satin mini dress his pushed up over her hips exposing her black nylon tops and garter straps. Randy is running his hands up and down her nylons licking her bouncing clit. Peter is slamming his peter in Jen's hot slutty mouth while Dick and Daddy Jack watch from the sidelines.

Rita is on her knees holding one stranger's cock and stroking two others, one in each hand. Her black satin French maid's outfit is pulled down from the top her 38D tits spilling out, nipples as hard and long as pencil erasers.

As Jen cums hard on Randy's face, Peter shoots his load, white cum spilling onto her cheeks, dress and nylons.

The three guys that Rita is playing with cum at the same time coating her sexy French maid out, her tits and nylons.

I cum with my fingers pleading that someone cum and fuck me....fuck me....fuck me....
 
One of the guys walk over his cock hanging out of his slacks his shirt unbuttoned, his cock has a bit of pre cum on it from stroking him self. He walks to Lisa and smiles.

"20 guys lines up to fuck that one slut but your Available come on you need cock that bad."

The man Helps her to her knees and grips her hair as he feeds her his hard throbbing dick.

"Oh yeah little slut suck on that hard meat"

Reaching down with my other hand i twist and pinch the nipple hard wanting to see you buck and beg more, My cock thrusts in to your hot throat deep and hard wanting you to make it cum.

"Just tell Tommy where you want this hot white cum slut."
 
Lisa Sucks Again

A handsome stranger that just came on Rita's face and French maids outfit works is way over to me and pulls me up by my hair to my knees. He looks me over and I know he enjoys seeing my sexy satin cheerleader skirt, my light blue satin blouse and my black nylons covered in come.

"Yeah, little slut, suck that hard meat," he commands. My mouth opens willingly as I look up at him with my cum covered eyes. "MMMMMMMMM............." his cock tastes so damn good, I suck him hard, licking at the precum that bubbles to his cock head.
His fingers twist my hard nipple pointing through my soaking wet blue satin blouse.My hips bounce up and down wanting to cum again and again...

"Just tell Tommy where you want this hot white cum, slut" he says with a smirk on his face. I know he's just using me, but I love it...that's what I want. I pull his cock out of my mouth looking up at him with my brown eyes, stroking his raging cock with my fist. It's so damn big I can hardly get my fingers around the whole thing, let along get it all the way down my throat.

"Tommyyyyy.......ooohhhh God.....yessss, you taste so good, I want you to cum on my face....mess me up.....cum on my blouse....cum on my sexy cheerleader skirt...soil your little cheerleader with your hot, white juicy cumm....make me cumm...make me scream....MMMMMMMMM,"I moaned while taking his big, hot, long cock down my throat. I looked up at him begging him with my eyes to cum all over me.
 
Last edited:
Tommy groaned gripping her hair and fucked her face hard and deep. "You got it slut i will fuck your mouth then cum all over you till your a dirty little slut covered in cum because that is what you want isn't it."-Hearing the name lisa being thrown over his head he smiled. "Go on Lisa just suck that cock make me cum on you then i will fuck you."
 
Back
Top