Daddy's Little Slut

The Stranger

OC:Thank you everyone for making suggestions as to who the stranger should be.

IC:
My fingers were playing with my pussy, with my white pleated mini skirt up to my waist, my black nyloned legs spread, teetering on my 5" white spike heels, while I was watching my mother getting cum all over her face and her dress from Father Longfellow, I felt someone grab my tits through my white satin blouse, pinching the nipples. I leaned against him, feeling his hard cock poking through his pants.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" the voice asked.

"OOOHHHHHHMMMMMM.....YESSSSSSS....SSSSSSSSSS," I said as I came from the combination of what was happening to myself and to my mother.

"I bet you'd like to be in there right now, getting cum on your face, wouldn't you?" the stranger asked.

"OOOOOOHHHH....YYYESSSSS...I'M SUCH A SLUT....AND I LOVE CUM....I LOVE THE FEEL OF YOUR HANDS ON MY TITS...DON'T STOP...PLEASE..DON'T ...STOP."

The stranger ripped my blouse open, the buttons flying throughout the church, and then started kneading my tits, pinching the nipples, sending firelike sensations throughout my teenage body.

"Come with me," the voice said and pulled my long hair, pulling my head back,"and don't take your fingers out of your panties."

I couldn't help myself, I had to keep playing with my pussy, but ohh..the sensations felt so damn good.

The man opened the confessional door and Father Longfellow looked at me.

"Well, Charles, what do we have here?" Father asked.

Charles, the alterboy, who just turned 18, said, "I caught this little slut looking through the peephole at you and this lady. I thought she might be useful to us."

Julianne, through cum covered eyes looked at me with recognition.

"Lisa? Is that you? Why you're dressed like a slut! You're standing here with your blouse open, your fingers in your pussy, your little pleated skirt above your black nylon tops and your garter straps showing? What has your father taught you?"
 
Lisa And Mom

I looked at my mom, Julianne, who is covered in Father Longfellows hot cum. Her face, her skirt, her nylons are dripping with white hot sauce, and she's calling me a slut.

Yes, I'm standing in front of her with my white satin mini skirt high above my nylon tops, my white satin blouse ripped open by Charles, and my fingers are inside the top of my see through white panties. My black nyloned legs are spread and I'm teetering on 5" white spike heels. My white satin garter belt straps are straining to hold up my nylons.

"Yes, mom, I am a slut, but so are you. Just look at what Father did to your face and outfit." Charles pushes me over to her.

"Lick the cum off her face, Lisa," Charles says. My hot tongue goes out to lick the dripping sperm off of my mom's beautiful face, while Father Longfellow's cock starts to expand again and is within inches of both of our faces.

My mom feels my tongue on her face and she sticks out her tongue to touch mine. My one of my hands reaches out to squeeze her tits through her cum covered royal blue satin top.

Charles lets go of my hair and gets behind me. "I'm gonna fuck you , Lisa, right here in front of your slutty mother while Father Longfellow feeds you his cock in your mouth."

True to his word, Charles unzipped his black pants and jammed his cock into my wet dripping pussy. My cunt contracted around his seathing cock, squeezing it, my hips moved to meet his thrusts. "OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOODDDDDDDDD...........FUCK ME CHARLES............YES.....FUCK MEEE.''

Mom took Father Longfellows cock and pointed at my mouth while Father stroked my long hair. "That's it, Lisa, fuck him good, you slut. Like mother like daughter," Father Longfellow said, smiling at my mom and myself. My mother's fingers were back in her snatch, her blue tight satin skirt above her blue nylon tops as she humped herself to the vision of her daugher getting double fucked.

''YESSSS.....MORE...MORE...I WANT MORE...FUCK ME..........OHHHHHHHHHHFFFFFFFFFFFFFFMYMOUTHISFULLLLLLLLLLLAGAINSHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I said as I came on Charles hot cock.

"YES...FUCK MY HOT TEENAGE DAUGHTER...BOTH OF YOU...GIVE IT TO HER GOOD...LET HER KNOW WHAT GOOD FUCKING AND SUCKING IS ALL ABOUT!" My mother was calling out through her hot parted lips.

Mom was screaming...I was screaming...Charles was pumping and Father was ready to cum again, flooding my mouth with his tasty sperm. It dribbled along the sides of my lips and rope after rope assaulted my mouth.

Charles pulled out and pointed his cock at mom. Mom open wide, as Charles pulled her hair back and gave her face a fresh coat of his hot fuckjuice. Mom was smiling and cumming at the same time as I was.

Just think, two hot sluts, mother and daughter getting fucked and cummed on our faces and expensive clothes together. Can life get better than this?
 
Mom And Lisa

With mom's and my faces and satin attire covered with fresh, sticky, hot, white cum from Charles and Father Longfellow, we were pulled to our feet by our hair and forced to face each other.

I couldn't believe how beatiful my mother looked, her hair, face, blue satin outfit and blue seamed nylons covered with cum. We looked at each other.

"Let's see how much you love each other,"Father Longfellow said. "Remember, honor thy father and mother."

Mom walked up to me and put her arms around my waist. I did the same to her.

"That's it, kiss her...taste the cum on her slutty face," Charles said.

With our cum covered satin outfits, we rubbed our bodies against each other. We loved the slickness of our satin clothes rubbing against each other. Our sperm filled mouths joined and our tongues dueled in each other's mouths.

I felt Father Longfellow come behind me and lift my white satin pleated mini skirt. Charles did the same to my mom, rubbing his hands along her seamed nylons and pulling up her satin skirt from behind.

It wasn't long before I felt Father's cock enter my ass!!. Charles did the same to my mom as our satin bodies were thrust against each other.

'MMMMMMMMMOOOOMMMMMMMMMUUUUMMMMM....."We moaned in each other's mouths.

"GODDD...FUCK USSSSS...FUCK USSSS....WE WANT IT...MAKE US CUUUMMMM..."My mom screamed as she pulled her mouth away from mine. Now our tongues were licking each others faces, like young pussy cats licking milk.

"YYYYESSSS FUCK OUR ASSES..GOOD...YESSSSS....I WANT MORE...I WANT MOOOREEEE.....!!!!" I screamed.

Mom and I screamed and came together, again our tongues in each others mouths moaning.

"Let's cover their faces again, ''Charles said.

Again our hair was pulled and we were forced on our nyloned covered knees, but this time I put my fingers in mom's panties and she did the same to me feeling the juice eminating from our bodies.

This time Charles stood in front of me and Father in front of mom. Our fingers flicked, probed and flexed agaisnt each other's clits and we came again just as the two men shot their sperm like firehoses unto our slutty faces and satin dresses. We licked each other tongues, slurping the sticky white goo in each other's mouths.
 
Last edited:
Lisa Catches Daddy In The Shower

Father Longfellow excused us from the confessional after he and Charles made a mess of our faces with their hot steamy cum.

With cum covering my white satin blouse, whose buttons are missing because Charles ripped it open, my white satin pleated mini skirt and my black seamed hose, and with mom's royal blue satin outfit also covered in cum, we looked like two real hooker cum loving sluts.

We licked the cum off of each other's faces and walked back to the Ritz. I wanted mom (Julianne) to see dad again. Maybe they would get back together.

Just before the entrance to the Ritz I saw Rod the bellman helping a sexy older lady into her converible Jaguar. Her tight red silky dress, which showed the tops of her tits, did nothing to hide her beautiful body and her skirt rose above her black nylon tops, showing Rod the view he likes the most. Garters and stockings showing beneath the hem of a short sexy skirt.

She hesitated sliding her legs into the car, smiling at Rod and thanking him with a tongue filled kiss, while his hand stroked her nyloned legs and red garter straps.

When she drove off, Rod turned to us, his pants not hiding the massive bulge in his crotch. He looked both of us up and down, loving the sexy look that both of us exuded with the loads of cum on our dresses and faint traces on our faces.

I introduced mom to Rod, she smiled and shook his hand and then pulled his hand to her satin covered tits, making sure Rod could fell her enlarged nipples. "I'm sure you can give mom a tour of the hotel, right Rod," I said smiling at him.

"Yes, I'm sure she'll love the wine cellar," Rod said. "It has a special feeling about it." Mom hugged Rods arm pulling him to her, making sure her blue satin covered tits were rubbing against his arm. Her overly tight satin skirt hugged her ass and her nylon tops were showing as she strode with him into the hotel.

I went to my room 6969 and I heard passionate noises coming from the bath room. In the massive shower, which has no doors but double spickots, was Daddy Jack with Rafael's daughter, Amy and Angela.

Angela, dressed in a white see through blouse, a black leather tight mini skirt and black seamed nylons and heels, was on her knees licking Daddy Jacks' ass. Amy, dressed in a black see through blouse, a white leather mini skirt, black nylons and white spike heels was on her knees in front of Daddy, swallowing his cock. The water was pelting down on them making their blouses even more see through and making their sexy nylons glisten even more.

I sat down on the floor against the door with my stocking knees up, my white high heels flat on the floor my legs spread. The sight was driving me crazy. Here my two twin girlfriends are getting soaked by the shower, on their nyloned knees sucking my Daddy Jack's cock and asshole. He was humping his hips faster and faster, his hands tangled in Amy's and Angela's hair. "THAT'S IT YOU SLUTS...SUCK ME...MAKE ME CUM YOU HOT TEENAGE SLUTS"

The girls were moaning. My fingers went into my wet panties at the sight. I frigged my clit. I sucked my tits through my white satin blouse. I put 4 fingers into my wet, hot dripping pussy. I was humping on the floor.

"NOW CHANGE POSITIONS, YOU SLUTS!" Daddy Jack commanded. Now Amy was sucking his asshole while Angela tongued and licked Daddy's Rod. "THAT'S IT,...JUST LIKE YOU DID ME AT THE PROM...YOU HOT COCKSUCKERS!" He was humping faster, and from experience, I knew he was going to cum real soon. So was I.

My fingers went faster and faster inside my pussy. My mouth sucked on each nipple through my white satin blouse, making them stick out 2". My hips were humping faster and faster on the bathroom floor.

Then, all of a sudden, Daddy pulled Amy by the hair and put him next to Angela. He screamed, he came, he shot his load all over their faces. Cum was splashing off their slutty faces as they licked at his rod.

I came load, screaming my orgasm."OOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHFUUUUCCCKKKKKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHMMMMMMYYYYYYYYYYGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEE''

They all looked at me in the throes of orgasm. Then Daddy told Angela and Amy to go into the bedroom, that he wanted me all to himself.
 
Lisa Gets In The Shower

Daddy pointed his finger at me and told me to get in the shower with him.

Amy and Angela, with their sexy wet clothes went into the bedroom, their tongues licking the cum off of each other's faces that daddy sprayed on them.

I walked into the shower in my 5" spike heels, white satin blouse, white pleated mini skirt and black seamed nylons. As the water hit my body, my outfit turned transparent immediately. The wet pleated mini skirt now showed the white satin garter straps that were holding up my nylons and the white bikini panties.

Daddy kissed me and immediately pulled up my skirt and ripped my panties from the sides. "I'M GONNA RAPE YOU NOW, LISA, MY SLUT...AND MAKE YOU CUM ALL THE WHILE WE'RE IN HERE UNTIL I BLAST YOUR FACE WITH CUM."

His raging cock entered my pussy as he pressed me against the wall, the water pelting down on us. My hips bucked against his onslaught. I hung onto his shoulders as his tongue forced it's way down my throat.

Then he grabbed my ass and I wrapped my stockinged legs around his waist, my heels digging into his ass. Ohhhh..I love being fucked this way, being held up by his strong hands on my ass, my sexy legs wrapped around him.

Cumming and cumming I couldn't stop. Then he turn me around to face the wall and fucked me from behind. "OOOHHHH YESSSS...DADDY.....FUCK ME...FUCK YOUR LITTLE HOT TEENAGE DAUGHTER...GIVE ME WHAT I DESERVE....FUCCCCCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKMMMMMMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEE"

I screamed and carried on. "Yes, my hot slut, I love fucking you while you're all dressed up in sexy clothes. I love seeing your clothes and face get cummed on by myself and anyone else who wants to plaster you with hot fresh cum...WELL,,,,I'M GONNA GIVE IT TO YOU NOW...TURN AROUND SLUT AND GET ON YOUR KNEES....''

I got on my knees and daddy turned off the water. I looked at me holding his cock between my lips. I could tell he loved seeing is sweet innocent teenage daughter all dressed up and drenced in water making my outfit totally see through.

Daddy pumped his hips faster and faster and entangeled his hands in my long dark hair, forcing his cock down my throat. His cock expanded and expanded from my expert mouthwork. And then his full balls twitched and shuddered along with his cock as his load filled my mouth...then ran down the sides of my lips down my chin and neck. He pulled out his strong shooting dick and aimed it at my eyes. More and more my face got coated. Then he pointed his cock at my blouse, hitting my tits, my skirt, covering me with a big load.

I smiled up at him with my brown eyes as I licked the remnants off of his cock and ran it around my mouth before swallowing.

It's great to be a slut.
 
Last edited:
Daddy Sends Me To Get Dressed

''Daddy, daddy, I have such a surprise for you," I said as I started to stand in the shower. Daddy helped me up and I pressed my cum covered satin clothes against him.

"I was in church and I found mom...yes that's right...mom. Well, anyway she's here. Rod is showing her the wine cellar. Wouldn't you like to see her again?"

I looked up at daddy with my big brown, cum covered eyes.

Daddy thought a bit and then said,"Yes I would, but I want you to do something for me first. I want you to put on that emerald green prom dress you wore and the daddy/daughter dance. You know, the one you were wearing when everyone was cumming on your face."

I smiled up at him, knowing the sight of me in that satin emerald dress, all coated with dried cum would really bring back great memories of the prom.

"Of course daddy, I'll do anything for you."

Daddy and I got out of the shower and walked into the bedroom. There we found Amy and Angela playing 69 on the bed. Amy was on top of Angela with her white leather mini skirt above her ass, and Angela was on the bottom with her black tight mini skirt above her ass. Both of the girls were still wet from the shower they had taken with daddy, but their faces now glistened with each other's pussy. Their moans filled the room.

Daddy told me to hurry and get dressed while he had plans for the two teenage sluts.
 
Lisa dresses up

I dried my hair and applied new slutty looking makeup. I took out the emerald green satin mini dress, still covered with dried, crusty cum, from the 50 fathers and brothers who covered my face on the dancefloor with their cum.(Please read earlier posts)

I put on new Christian Dior black seamed hose, my emerald green satin garter belt and panties. I slipped into my 5" emerald green spike heels and looked at myself in the mirror. The halter top tied around my neck and the front went down barely covering my tits to form a "V" to my belly button.

The flared skirt ended above mid thigh, making the tops of the Dior stockings and the green garter straps show beneath the hem. Just like daddy likes.

Whiteish, grey spots were all over my dress, where my tits were, the waist, and along the flared skirt, both front and rear. The rough, crusty spots were a wonderful reminder of exciting times at my daddy/daughter prom. I knew daddy wanted to see me dressed like this, that's why I didn't have the dress cleaned, and I was sure to bring it to the hotel.

I went into bedroom were Angela and Amy were playing 69, but this time Daddy was joining them. Running his hands along Amy's white leather skirt and pushing it up above her waist, his hands traced her ass along her black garter straps, his tongue licked along her ass crack and met Angela's tongue which was invading Amy's pussy.

As Daddy and Angela were flciking Amy's clit, daddy's finger went into Amy's ass. She screamed with pleasure at the sensations bestowed upon her.

Amy face turned away from Angela's twat and she started licking daddy's cock that was by her face. Immediately she had the whole thing in her hot teenage mouth.

Daddy pulled out of Amy's ass and turned around. Now he brought his head to the foot of the bed and rolled the girls over. Now Amy was on the bottom, her mouth back on her sister's twat and Angela was on top.

"Put your fingers in my ass now," Angela said. Daddy complied. His mouth licked it's way along her white garter straps as he ran his hands over her rucked up black leather skirt. His tongue met Amy's and together they tasted Angela's hot pussy.

I stood watching all this, trying hard not to touch myself....but...my hands went to my tits and I was pinching my nipples through my satin mini dress. Ohhhh..the good sensations...the good vibrations.

Soon Angela was cumming on Daddys tongue and fingers which were in her ass. Daddy was ready to cum too. He told Amy and Angela to lay on the bed with their heads together, kissing each other. Daddy took his cock and moved it between their tongues adding wonderful, exciting, feelings to his cock.

Then he grabbed it and started pumping his turgid rod.."That's it sluts..keep kissing...show each other how you love each other....keep KISSING....YEAH...THAT'S ITTTT....OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW...!!!!!!!!!!!!""

Blasts of cum showered Amy and Angela's angelic twin faces, white globs covered their cheeks and their eyes. More cum hit their tits through their wet see through blouses. With their fingers in their own pussys they screamed an orgasm with Daddy.

When Daddy finished, he made sure they both cleaned his cock and he put it in his pants. Daddy looked at me. A look of utter passion was on my face and my mouth was open. He knew what that meant. That I wanted in the worst way to suck his cock again.

"Not now, Lisa, you'll just have to wait. Let's get on the elevator to the wine cellar."

He grabbed me by the arm and we got on the elevator. No one else got on until the next floor. Their must have been some high powered meeting that just finished because about 30 men got on the elevator. Daddy had his back to the wall and my satin covered ass was against him.

As the men got on they looked at me and my cum covered emerald green satin mini dress. There was a man on each side of me pressing against me and one in front of me, very tall, looking down the front of my dress. I could feel Daddy Jack's hard cock pressing against my ass and getting bigger. His hands were on my waist, moving my body so my ass would caress his cock through his pants.

I felt the man on my left take my hand and placed it on his cock which was now exposed. The man on my right did the same. Now I had a hard cock in each hand that was dripping pre-cum...I rubbed the clear liquid on my dress, mixing it with the dried cum that was placed there from last month.

The tall man in front unzipped his pants and took out his hard cock and started rubbing it on the front of my dress, just below the waist line.

"You look soooo fucking hot...''The tall man said. "I think I'm going to fuck you right here...right now."
 
Hot Story

This is a very hot story...I would like to participate but I don't know how...can someone help me. I could play Lisa's mother Julianne. BTW my name is Lisa too.
 
Lisa In The Elevator


As the men got on they looked at me and my cum covered emerald green satin mini dress. There was a man on each side of me pressing against me and one in front of me, very tall, looking down the front of my dress. I could feel Daddy Jack's hard cock pressing against my ass and getting bigger. His hands were on my waist, moving my body so my ass would caress his cock through his pants.

I felt the man on my left take my hand and placed it on his cock which was now exposed. The man on my right did the same. Now I had a hard cock in each hand that was dripping pre-cum...I rubbed the clear liquid on my dress, mixing it with the dried cum that was placed there from last month.

The tall man in front unzipped his pants and took out his hard cock and started rubbing it on the front of my dress, just below the waist line.

"You look soooo fucking hot...''The tall man said. "I think I'm going to fuck you right here...right now."


______________________________________________________________

All the men were pressing against me in the elevator and Daddy Jack was rubbing my satin covered hips with his hard cock protruding through his pants.

The cocks in each of my hands were dripping with hot pre-cum and I rubbed the heads of those large cocks against my emerald green satin dress, leaving more trails of cum and pre-cum that had previously been coated at the prom. I pumped them hard to draw out more cum. While I did this the two guys grabbed my tits, pinching the nipples through the satin straps that barely covered them. Waves of pleasure coursed through me.

The the tall man's cock standing up in front of me was begging for my mouth, and I wanted to make him happy.

I think Daddy did too because he put his hands in my hair and pushed my head toward the tall man's cock. I didn't have to bend down very far because he was so tall and the tip of his cock almost was as high as my tits.

My mouth engulfed him, I couldn't help it. I wanted it so badly. Behind me, Daddy started pulling up the hem of my satin mini dress, exposing the emerald green satin garter straps and my see through panties. I could feel Daddy take out his cock and pull my panties aside by my ass!

'MMMMMMNNNNNNOOOOO......,"I protested through a mouth full of cock. It didn't do any good. Daddy rubbed his cock first against my wet dripping pussy and then inserted it in my ass. My hips moved faster against him enjoying the pleasure. His hands were entangled in my garter straps holding up my French silky seamed hose.

Meanwhile the guy who I was sucking pulled his cock out of my mouth. "MORRREEE....PLEEEEASSSSEEEE...I LOVE YOU COCK...LET ME SUCK IT MORE....UUUUUUMMMMM DADDDDDYYYYYYY....OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH.''

The guy just smiled at me and pulled my dress up in front. Seeing that my panties were pulled to the side, he rammed his cock into my pussy.

Now here I am in the elevator with about 30 guys, getting fucked in the ass by my Daddy, fucked in my cunt by a tall stranger, and I'm stroking two other strangers cock, all the while dressed to the nines in my expensive Valentino emerald green satin mini dress, black seamed hose, emerald green heels, garter belt and panties. My dress is pulled up in back by my Daddy and in front by the tall stranger as I get double fucked.

Granted, my dress was previously used as a cum receptacle when everyone at the prom came on me on the dance floor. I only brought this dress with me because I knew my Daddy would love seeing me in it with dried cum coating it.

I was in fuck heaven as Daddy was pumping my ass harder as my head laid back against his shoulder. All the time he was whispering what a cute little slut I am. The man in front was pumping my pulsating pussy harder and harder. The cocks in my hands were expanding. I knew everyone was going to cum. I could see the other men in the elevator unzipping themselves wanting a turn at me.

My body was on fire as the tall man pulled out and pointed his cock at my dress, about waist level. I watched it at the first blast hit me just above my waist making a big white glob against the satin. The second blast was higher, hitting me in my open lipsiticked mouth and cheeks. Another blast of cum hit my tits, still covered by the tin straps. The next rope hit me in the forehead. Again and again this man kept cumming and shooting his sperm on me.

The two cocks in my hands erupted at the same time, first hitting me on the sides of my cheeks, then on my dress making it wetter and wetter with each blast.

I could feel Daddy pull out and shoot his cock on the back of my dress, up along my neck, my hair and then along the skirt part of the dress. All the while calling me a dirty little slut.

The elevator made it to the lobby floor. Daddy grabbed my hand. To the disapointment of the other guys in the elevator, we walked past them. Every once in a while I would grab at one of the exposed cocks.

We made it to the door of the wine cellar where mom and Rod were waiting for us.
 
Daddy's Back

Lisa, my darling daugher and teenage slut, backed herself against me as the elevator filled up. I could feel her tight atin covered ass rub up against my cock which was straining in my pants.

I put my hands on her satin covered hips. God, I love the feel of silk and satin on a hot teenage girl, and seeing it clinging to her body. The skirt part of the emerald dress was very shortand flared, and the darkened tops of her Dior French hose were showing.

With her back to me I could see Lisa taking a cock in each hand. I couldn't see the cock facing her, but I heard the man say she was hot looking and he wanted to fuck her right there.

Seeing my barely 18 year old daugher dressed so sexy in heels, hose, satin and garters makes me hot, but seeing her so wanton, wanting hot sex in public, touching strange men, turns me on even more.

I pulled up her dress from behind and took out my cock. I was ready to bust, but I wanted to violate her hot ass while the guy in front fucked her.

Her slippery cunt flowed with juice as I wet my dick in it. Then, without caution I jammed my cock into her ass. She moaned and protested, all while sucking the man's cock in front of her. I guess she didn't mind too much because her ass was moving faster and faster against me, sucking me cock in.

Soon, Lisa laid her head back against me and I could feel that the other guy had entered her pussy. Lisa was now bouncing on two cocks and stroking two other. "Lisa you hot cute little slut....you make such a hot little daughter..I love sharing you with every guy in town because I know you love it don't you?"

She moaned her assent as the man in front and the guys at her sides exploded their loads, covering her face and dress. I pulled my cock out and shot it at the back of her neck, her hair and her dress.

We reached the lobby and I had to get her out of the elevator. Other guys had their cocks out also and I know they wanted a piece of her. I didn't blame them. But I wanted to see my ex-wife Julieanne, who was down in the wine cellar with Rod. Little did I know that other guys were down there with her.

As I pulled Lisa through the elevator I could see her grab a couple of cocks and smiling at the men through a cum covered face.

We jogged through the lobby, people were looking at us, especially Lisa with her cum covered face, her cum covered satin mini dress and her sexy silky stockings and heels which were clicking on the tile floor.

We made it to the cellar with the guys on the elevator behind us. I closed the cellar door and locked it.

Lisa and I gasped at the sight the was before us.
 
Lisa In The Elevator


As the men got on they looked at me and my cum covered emerald green satin mini dress. There was a man on each side of me pressing against me and one in front of me, very tall, looking down the front of my dress. I could feel Daddy Jack's hard cock pressing against my ass and getting bigger. His hands were on my waist, moving my body so my ass would caress his cock through his pants.

I felt the man on my left take my hand and placed it on his cock which was now exposed. The man on my right did the same. Now I had a hard cock in each hand that was dripping pre-cum...I rubbed the clear liquid on my dress, mixing it with the dried cum that was placed there from last month.

The tall man in front unzipped his pants and took out his hard cock and started rubbing it on the front of my dress, just below the waist line.

"You look soooo fucking hot...''The tall man said. "I think I'm going to fuck you right here...right now."


______________________________________________________________

All the men were pressing against me in the elevator and Daddy Jack was rubbing my satin covered hips with his hard cock protruding through his pants.

The cocks in each of my hands were dripping with hot pre-cum and I rubbed the heads of those large cocks against my emerald green satin dress, leaving more trails of cum and pre-cum that had previously been coated at the prom. I pumped them hard to draw out more cum. While I did this the two guys grabbed my tits, pinching the nipples through the satin straps that barely covered them. Waves of pleasure coursed through me.

The the tall man's cock standing up in front of me was begging for my mouth, and I wanted to make him happy.

I think Daddy did too because he put his hands in my hair and pushed my head toward the tall man's cock. I didn't have to bend down very far because he was so tall and the tip of his cock almost was as high as my tits.

My mouth engulfed him, I couldn't help it. I wanted it so badly. Behind me, Daddy started pulling up the hem of my satin mini dress, exposing the emerald green satin garter straps and my see through panties. I could feel Daddy take out his cock and pull my panties aside by my ass!

'MMMMMMNNNNNNOOOOO......,"I protested through a mouth full of cock. It didn't do any good. Daddy rubbed his cock first against my wet dripping pussy and then inserted it in my ass. My hips moved faster against him enjoying the pleasure. His hands were entangled in my garter straps holding up my French silky seamed hose.

Meanwhile the guy who I was sucking pulled his cock out of my mouth. "MORRREEE....PLEEEEASSSSEEEE...I LOVE YOU COCK...LET ME SUCK IT MORE....UUUUUUMMMMM DADDDDDYYYYYYY....OOOOOOOOOHHHHHH.''

The guy just smiled at me and pulled my dress up in front. Seeing that my panties were pulled to the side, he rammed his cock into my pussy.

Now here I am in the elevator with about 30 guys, getting fucked in the ass by my Daddy, fucked in my cunt by a tall stranger, and I'm stroking two other strangers cock, all the while dressed to the nines in my expensive Valentino emerald green satin mini dress, black seamed hose, emerald green heels, garter belt and panties. My dress is pulled up in back by my Daddy and in front by the tall stranger as I get double fucked.

Granted, my dress was previously used as a cum receptacle when everyone at the prom came on me on the dance floor. I only brought this dress with me because I knew my Daddy would love seeing me in it with dried cum coating it.

I was in fuck heaven as Daddy was pumping my ass harder as my head laid back against his shoulder. All the time he was whispering what a cute little slut I am. The man in front was pumping my pulsating pussy harder and harder. The cocks in my hands were expanding. I knew everyone was going to cum. I could see the other men in the elevator unzipping themselves wanting a turn at me.

My body was on fire as the tall man pulled out and pointed his cock at my dress, about waist level. I watched it at the first blast hit me just above my waist making a big white glob against the satin. The second blast was higher, hitting me in my open lipsiticked mouth and cheeks. Another blast of cum hit my tits, still covered by the tin straps. The next rope hit me in the forehead. Again and again this man kept cumming and shooting his sperm on me.

The two cocks in my hands erupted at the same time, first hitting me on the sides of my cheeks, then on my dress making it wetter and wetter with each blast.

I could feel Daddy pull out and shoot his cock on the back of my dress, up along my neck, my hair and then along the skirt part of the dress. All the while calling me a dirty little slut.

The elevator made it to the lobby floor. Daddy grabbed my hand. To the disapointment of the other guys in the elevator, we walked past them. Every once in a while I would grab at one of the exposed cocks.

We made it to the door of the wine cellar where mom and Rod were waiting for us.
 
Daddy's Back

As the men piled into the elevator I had my back against the wall with Lisa in front of me. The feel of the back her emeraled green satin mini dress rubbing against my cock was making me hard.

I love seeing my hot daughter dressed in heels, hose and satin and feeling and fucking her body while she's all dressed up, but watching my teenage daughter have a hard cock in each hand while being to sluttly dressed in public was making me even harder. I couldn't see the man's cock in front of her but I knew Lisa was loving it when he told her he was going to fuck her right here.

"You look soooo fucking hot...''The tall man said. "I think I'm going to fuck you right here...right now."

I had my hands on Lisa's hips rubbing her tight satin covered ass against me. I knew the tall man's cock was out in front of Lisa and I knew she wanted to suck it so I pushed her head to his cock.

"MMMMMMMMMMMMM,'' Lisa moaned.

I unzipped myself and took out my dick, rubbing on the back of her dress, mingling my pre-cum with the cum that was deposited on her at the prom. Then I pulled up her satin dress from behind and pulled her emerald green see though panties aside. I ran my cock along her pussy to make my cock wetter and then jammed it in her ass!

"OOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOO," Lisa protested with a mouthful of cock. Her protests went unheeded as I pumped my cock to the hilt into her hot steaming ass.

My daughter let go of the man's cock and leaned her head agaisnt me."OOOOHHHHHDaaddddddy....." Then I felt the man in front of her pull up her dress in the front and ram his cock into her pussy.

She screamed with joy, still holding onto the two other cocks. She was now bouncing up and down two hot cocks and loving it.

"YEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH,"

"Yes Lisa, what a cute little slut you are, I know you love fucking and sucking in public, getting cum all over yourself."

"YYYEEESSSS....YYYYESSSS,....DADDDDDY....I LOVVVVVVVVVVEEE ITTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH."

I could see the other men on the elevator were watching and they had their cocks out also. Soon the men on each side of Lisa let out a groan as their cocks spewed simultaneouly from Lisa's hot stroking hands. Their cum hit her in the face and on her emerald satin dress and her black nylons.

The man who was fucking her pulled out and pointed his cock at her dress by her tits. The cum spatted on her dress, then her face, then her eyes then down onto her dress again.

I pulled out of Lisa's ass and came all over her back, her hair, and the skirt part of her dress. She turned and looked at me and smiled. She was a cum bucket lovers dream. I was so proud of her.

The elevator reached the lobby and the other men wanted a part of Lisa, but I pulled her out of the elevator. I saw her reach for a couple of cocks as we made it to the lobby to the stairs to the wine cellar. People in the lobby couldn't believe the sight of my daughter being led by her daddy with her dress swaying high on her thighs showing the tops of her nylons and her garter straps, her high heels clicking on the tile. Her face and dress covered in fresh cum.

The 30 men were following us, still wanting a piece of Lisa, and I was willing to let them but first I wanted to see my ex wife, Jullianne who was down in the wine cellar with Rod.

Lisa and I entered the stairs to the cellar and I locked the door so we wouldn't be disturbed by the 30 horny gentlemen.

As we made it to the bottom of the stairs, we both gasped at the sight we saw.
 
Lisa gets tied up

Daddy and I couldn't believe the sight we saw in the wine cellar. Yes mom was there with Rod, but also with Rod's friends, Peter and Randy and Dick.

Mom had her arms raised above her head and her hands were secure by leather straps that went over a ceiling pipe. The ceiling wasn't too high because mom could still stand on her 5" heels but her tight royal blue skirt was high above her nylon tops, exposing her blue garter straps and bare skin.

Mom was twisting from side to side trying to get loose.

"Pllleeeassseee...nooooo, I'm not that kind of woman...."

Rod was behind her rubbing her ass through her satin skirt. Randy and Peter were on their knees on each side of her rubbing their hands along her blue seamed hose. Then, they would lick her nylons, starting at her heels and running their tongues along her hose and along her garter straps.

Dick was standing in front of her rubbing her tits through her blue satin top and kissing her. I could tell his tongue was jammed down her throat. I could tell mom was responding favorably.

"Yes you are, Julieanne," Rod said. "You are a slut, just like your hot daughter Lisa. When we get through with you you'll be begging to suck our cocks and make us cum all over you."

"NNNOOOO noooooo...I just went to confession....I can't do this...I'm not a slut....Pleassse don't do this...OOOOOOWWWWWWWW." Mom protested but stopped when Rod pulled up her skirt and ripped her panties off. I could see that Rod's rod was out of his pants and he was ready to fuck her when Rod turned and saw us.

"There's that slut....come over here, Lisa, look how hot your mom looks."

It's true, she did look hot, and so did I with fresh cum still running down my face and onto my emerald green satin mini dress from the guys in the elevator and Daddy.

Daddy took my by the hand and led me to mom. "I think we should tie Lisa up too," he said.

I looked at Daddy with wide eyes...."NNNNOOOO...not that...Please don't make me."

"Shut up slut,"Daddy said and took my hands and tied them above my head facing mom. Then he pushed my body against mom so that our satin covered bodies were rubbing against each other.

"Well, Julieanne, it's nice to see you after all these years,"Daddy sneared. I see you're gonna get what you deserve from these gentleman but first I have a surprise for both of you."

With that Daddy got on his knees between us and slid our satiny dresses up along our nyloned thighs...As our dresses got higher, his hot tongue started licking us between our thighs, alternating back and forth. Mom's and my hips started bucking back and forth. We looked into each other's eyes, opened our hot lipsticked mouths and started kissing each other our tongues probing in each other's mouths. Our satin encased bodies sliding against each other.
 
Dick Steele, Hotel Manager

Being the hotel manager has its perks, like the women who are always willing to do anything I want in order to get special preferences. I love my big office suite with the plush stuffed furniture and my own wet bar. It’s a great place for getting comfortable with the special guests and has a nice view of the pool too.

I walk into the adjoining room where my large mahogany desk dominates the center of the room. I smile as I look at my big nameplate, “Dick Steele, Manager.” It looks so imposing and makes me feel so important. I check myself in the mirror on the wall by the bar. Not bad for a guy in his forties, I think. Not the most handsome guy in the world but good enough, I rationalize as I look at my six foot, two hundred pound frame. A little on the heavy side but a lot of women like that. And having power and money always overcomes any shortages in the looks department.

But right now I wasn’t waiting for another visit from any of the matronly guests, who always seemed eager to please me in return for perks. No, it was that little eighteen-year-old slut Lisa who was on my mind who had been running around my hotel for a couple of days now. I punched the speaker button on my phone and plopped down in my oversized leather executive chair.

“Yes, Mr. Steele?” the hotel operator answered.

“Ring the penthouse suite for me please, Rita,” I told her. I drummed my fingers on the desk while the phone rang.

No answer. It went to voicemail.

“Hello, Jack. Dick Steele, hotel manager here. I’m calling about your daughter, Lisa. It seems she’s been running all around my hotel the past couple days, dressed like a slutty whore. She’s been creating a bit of a stir, it seems. Please call me back as soon as you get this message so we can discuss this. Thanks.”

He hung up the phone and continued rubbing his half-erect cock inside his dress slacks as he thought about the little eighteen-year-old slut. He hoped that her daddy would call back soon.
 
Daddy Gets Desert

My daughter Lisa and my ex wife Julieanne are both tied with their hands above their heads, the leather straps over the ceiling pipe. Both are dressed their sluttiest, Lisa in her emerald green halter satin mini dress and Julieanne in a royal blue tight satin skirt and a royal blue satin top.

Teetering on their 4" heels both lady's satin hems are above their nylon tops so that their garter straps and 2" of bare thighs are showing. The garter straps are straining to pull up their sexy nylon hose. Their bodies are as close together as possible, their satin encased bodies rubbing against each other.

I order Randy and Peter to get on each side of Julieanne and Rod and Dick to get on each side of Lisa. Each of the guys pulled their legs apart so from my point of view, under their skirts looking up, I had an unobstructed view of their hot, wet, slutty cunts.

I ran my hands up and down their nylons, on hand on Lisa, one on Julieanne, feeling the silky smooth texture of their sexy nylon hose. Gently, my lips and tongues followed my hands, leaving wet trails of saliva on their stockings. I licked along the tops of their nylons, running my hands up to their asses.

Lisa and Julieanne bucked and twisted with pleasure as their tongues dueled in each other's mouths. My mouth would go back and forth between Lisa and her mother licking along their garter straps, pulling on the straps and letting it snap back on their thighs. My hand started pulling their see through panties down so that the back of their panties was below their asses. My fingers probed their ass holes as my tongue licked their panties through the thin wet material.

Julieanne's blue panties were soaking wet for the preliminary sex fest with Rod and his buddies and Lisa's emerald green panties were equally wet from the fucking and sucking she did in the elevator.

With my tongue I pulled their panties down from the front. Their wet pussys were now exposed to my. My tongue went to work teasing and flicking their clits, back and forth back and forth. Both sluts were moaning in each other's mouths.

I pulled my fingers out of their asses and put first one, then two then three fingers into their sloshy cunts. Moving my fingers faster and faster and flicking my tongue faster and faster, I felt both of their pussy's squeezing my fingers as they screamed their orgasm.

I got up from the floor and looked at the tied up breathless sluts.

"Okay boys, do what you want with them."

As the 4 boys were untying Lisa and Julieanne, I checked my phone for a message I had received.

It seems that the GM of the hotel wants to meet with Lisa and me.
 
Lisa Gets Cummed On

My body thrashed and twisted against mom's as daddy ran his hands up and down our silky nyloned legs and licked our hot pussy's with his tongue.

Mom and I screamed our orgasms together with our tongues in each other's mouths.

Daddy told Rod, Dick, Peter and Randy to untie us and do what they wanted to us.

I wanted them to rape us, and they did. Rod had me on my nyloned knees facing away from him, as he pulled up my cum covered emerald green satin dress and rammed his cock into me from behind. Randy did the same to my mom, pulling up her blue tight satin skirt and fucked her from behind. Our heads were close to each other and we licked each other's tongues as we got fucked.

Again and again, mom and I came, screaming like banshees. Then Randy turned mom over onto her back as he slid his body up and sat on her satin covered tits, with his cock in her face. Mom's lips moved up and down, relishing the taste of her own pussy juice dripping from Randy's cock.

Rod did the same to me as he slowly slid his cock along my nylons, along my emerald green satin garter belt, along my tits that were barely covered by my dress, and then into my mouth, all the while leaving trails of pre-cum along my nylons and dress.

Peter and Dick whipped out their cocks and were stroking them, with Peter next to me and Dick next to mom. My head moving up and down Rod's rod as he raped my sucking mouth. Soon he exploded his load filling my mouth, making me drool his cum down my chin and the corners of my mouth.

Mom was screaming as Randy pulled out his cock and shot it all over her cheeks, lips, eyes and hair. With such a sight of two hot sluts being cummed on, Dick and Peter shot their loads, so copious that the completely covered our faces.

Daddy came over to me and picked me up by my hands looking at my faceful of spunk. "Hurry up, Lisa, we have to meet with the GM, Dick Steele. He wants to talk to you.''

Remembering the guys in the elevator that were outside the door, I said, "What about those horny guys from the elevator. I thought I could suck them off too."

Daddy smiled. "We don't have time. Rod let them in and let them have their way with Julieanne."

As Daddy and I made it to the back door, I looked back at mom, on her nyloned knees, her cum covered skirt above her blue nylons, a guy had a cock in her mouth and two others were stroking their own by her face.

I envied the cum situation that mom was in. I was hoping she would tell me all about it.I know the guys loved cumming on my mom's satin covered clothing.
 
Last edited:
Lisa meets Dick

Daddy and I made it back to our room. I listened to the voicemail that was on our phone.

“Hello, Jack. Dick Steele, hotel manager here. I’m calling about your daughter, Lisa. It seems she’s been running all around my hotel the past couple days, dressed like a slutty whore. She’s been creating a bit of a stir, it seems. Please call me back as soon as you get this message so we can discuss this. Thanks.”


"Hurry up and get cleaned up. I'll lay out something for you to wear, " Daddy said.

I looked at myself in the mirror. What a sight I was. Cum was all over my face and hair. Cum streaks, both dry and new were running down my green satin emerald prom dress, my nylons and even on my emerald green heels. I'll just send this dress out to the cleaners.

I took a bath washed my hair and put on my makeup, making sure my red lipstick was on extra thick.

I went to the bedroom to find the outfit that daddy wanted me to wear.

The first item I put on was my black satin shiny corset. I hooked the eyelets in the back. The wires under the cups for my tits pushed my breasts up and out so that my hard nipples poked over the top. The corset had 4 satin garter straps on each side to hold up the French, sheer black seamed nylons that I slowly put on next, loving the feel of the nylons on my sexy, lithe legs. I hooked the garters to my hose, making sure the seams in the back were straight.

Next came the black sheer see through blouse, so sheer I could easily see the black satin corset and my nipples through the sheer material.

I put on the crotchless black see through panties and then the bright yellow satin pleated mini skirt. Then I found my matching yellow 5" spike heels and put them on. As a finishing touch, Daddy laid out at yellow satin scarf to tie around my neck and pulled the knot over to my left shoulder.

I looked in the mirror and looked at myself. I looked like a French whore, because my heels made my stockinged legs look very long and made my ass stick out. The satin pleated skirt was so short that my nylon tops and the clips from my garter belt showed. I moved my ass a little and the little pleated skirt shimmied and swayed sexily from side to side.

My nipples and corset could easily be seen though my black sheer blouse.

"I guess of the GM wants a slut, he's gonna get one, " I said to myself.

Daddy whistled at me as I met him in the living room.. On the way to Mr. Dick Steele's office, Daddys hands squeezed my ass through my satin pleated skirt, feeling the garter straps holding up my hose.

We got to the GM's door greeted by a very young, satin dressed secretary whose name was Rita.

"We're here to see Mr. Steele," Daddy said.

Rita looked Daddy up and down, noticing his cock protruding through his pants.

"Mr. Steele will see Lisa now, you must stay out here with me and answer some questions."

Rita led me to the GM's door. I notiched her tight black satin skirt showed the outline of a garter belt leading down to black nylons, our high heels clicking on the tile floor.

"Mr. Steele, Lisa is here to see you now."

I walked in and saw a young strong handsome man sitting at his desk.

"Cum in, Lisa, I'd like to have a few words with you," Mr. Steele said looking me up and down, undressing me with his eyes. i could feel my nipples enlarge over my black satin corset. I could feel my pussy juice start to run down my sexy legs to the tops of my French seamed hose.

I just hope Daddy can stay occupied with Rita outside.
 
Last edited:
Lisa Meets Dick's Dick

I was sitting at my desk, having a scotch, neat from my wet bar when there was a light tap on the door and Rita stepped inside and shut it behind her. "Jack and his little slut daughter Lisa are here to see you," she stated quietly.

"Dammit, I told him to send her down, not bring her," I snapped, then recovered. "Well, that's ok, I'm sure you can keep her daddy occupied while I talk to her, Rita," he winked conspiratorily. "Send the girl in to me." Rita nodded and smiled slyly and went back out.

Momentarily the door opened again after another light tap and Rita held it open as Lisa came in. I almost came in my pants right there. The little slut was dressed to the nines in an outfit that could only be described as "classic French whore." With her petite yet very curvy body, she looked amazingly hot. It was going to be awfully hard to reprimand her, I thought, especially with my suddenly huge erection making such a large and obvious bulge in my gray dress slacks.

"Cum in, Lisa, I'd like to have a few words with you," I said as I looked her up and down, one hand under the desk reflexively stroking my hard cock inside my pants. I could practically see her nipples enlarge through her sheer black satin blouse and her yellow pleated satin miniskirt was so short I could see the tops of her seamed nylon stockings and the clips of the garters holding them up.

"Cum a little closer and let me get a good look at you, my dear," I smiled, motioning with my hand. She moved closer to the front of my desk. "Yes sir, Mr. Steele," she smiled.

"Please, call me Dick," I grinned. "I like hearing women say my name."

"Of course, Dick," she smiled coyly, running her tongue seductively all around her bright red lipsticked lips. "Anything you want, Dick," she winked.

"Well, now, you see the problem is, Lisa," I began. "You've been running all over the hotel dressed like.... well, like that... " I paused for emphasis. "And frankly, it's been causing quite a stir among my guests, and my staff too actually," I tried to sound stern.

"Is that a problem, Dick?" she asked in an innocent voice. "You don't like my outfit, Dick? What's wrong with it, Dick?" She turned around slowly and stuck her ass out toward me, swaying it back and forth making her pleated satin miniskirt swish back and forth and ride up practically showing her round young ass.

"Well, let me try to explain," I said. I got up from behind the desk, actually hoping she would notice the huge tent in my pants that my hard-on was making. I walked around the desk getting between her and the front of the desk.

"Well, for starters," I explained, "your sheer black satin blouse is so thin and sheer that I can actually see your underwear through it quite clearly. I can see that you're wearing a satin black corset under it." I reached out and put a hand on her side above her waist feeling the smooth corset under her blouse. "Not only that, but I can also clearly see that your corset is so tight that it's pushing your boobs up and your nipples are clearly exposed above the top of it." I slid my hand up her blouse and pinched first one nipple through the thin sheer blouse, then the other, noticing how big and hard they were.

Lisa moaned slightly. "I'm sorry, Dick. You don't like my nipples, Dick?" I ignored her question and continued my assessment of her outfit.

"Then this skirt," I went on. "This cute yellow pleated miniskirt is so short I can see the tops of your smooth seamed black nylon hose and even the garters from the corset." I reached down and ran my fingers over the tops of her smooth nylons, then felt her bare thighs above them and stroked and pulled at the garter straps. "Now if the slightest breeze came along, this skirt would just fly right up and practically completely expose your beautiful round teenage ass." I flipped her skirt up in the back with one hand and stroked her round ass through her thin silk panties with the other. "And if the front blew up," I continued my demonstration, "everybody would be able to see... my god!" I exclaimed. "That your panties are crotchless and they could see your hot little teenage cootie," I concluded as my fingers explored her bare exposed mound.

LIsa pushed back against my fingers and moaned again. "You don't like my ass, Dick? How is that a problem, Dick?" she batted her eyes at me again.

"Well, the problem is that you're causing all the men in my hotel to have constant hard-ons," I tried to explain. "Kind of like this," I said, nodding my head down toward the seemingly even larger bulge in my dress slacks. "I mean, I have this huge erection right now, can you see that, you little slut?"

Lisa licked all around her bright red lips again. "Mmmmm, yes I can, Dick," she grinned.

"Well, maybe you should take it out of my pants so you can see it better, Lisa," I suggested.

"Yes, maybe I can help you with your problem, Dick," she agreed. She wiggled down into a crouching position in front of me and reached out and unzipped my zipper, then reached inside my pants and managed to pull my huge swollen cock out after a slight struggle. It throbbed as she held it in her tiny hands and looked up at me with big eyes.

"Ohmygod, that's a beautiful huge dick, Dick," she exclaimed. "Are you going to dick me with your huge dick, Dick? Do you want to put it in my mouth? In my hot wet pussy? Maybe you want to stick it up my ass? I"m your little French whore, Dick. You can do whatever you want, I just want your dick, Dick!"
 
Lisa Sucks Dick's Dick

Walking into the GM's large office in 5" yellow spike heels, I saw one of the most handsomest men I've ever seen. His eyes looked me up and down and he proceeded to tell me about my sexy outfit, how it was disturbing him and his staff.

I looked up at him with my big brown innocent eyes as his hands expertly pointed out and trailed their way over my black shiny, silky, see through blouse, my black satin corset, my smooth, black seamed French nylons, my little yellow satin pleated mini skirt, that was so short that the tops of my nylons and garter straps from my corset were on display.

He pointed out how a breeze may blow up my little satin skirt from behind and show off my black see through panties. His hands kneaded my ass. Then he showed how a breeze may blow from the front and show off my black crotchless panties.

I know he was very surprised at his discovery, but took advantage of the fact that my dripping hot naked pussy was ready for his skillful fingers. Three fingers entered me and I moaned, humping my hips into his fingers.

He showed me how hard his cock was sticking through his pants and asked me to take it out."Yes, maybe I can help you with your problem, Dick," as I got down in a croutched position and unzipped him. I made sure that the satin knife pleats on my little yellow mini skirt was neatly drapped over my legs, but I still wanted my black garter straps and some bare thigh to show also. I reached inside with my hot little hands. I had trouble pulling it out of his pants, but when I did, I sprang out and some of the pre-cum on the tip of his cock hit me in the cheek and lips.

"MMMM....,"I said, licking my lips.

"Ohmygod, that's a beautiful huge dick, Dick," I exclaimed. "Are you going to dick me with your huge dick, Dick? Do you want to put it in my mouth? In my hot wet pussy? Maybe you want to stick it up my ass? I"m your little French whore, Dick. You can do whatever you want, I just want your dick, Dick!"

"Yes...yes....my little French whore...I'm gonna do to you whatever I want," Dick said. "I'm gonna fuck your mouth....your pussy...and....your ass." Dick said as he guided my face to his cock.

I opened my mouth willingly and engulfed him, tasting the salty pre-cum dripping from his 10" cock. "MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM.....itttttaaatttshhhhhesssssooooo gooooodddddddddd..mmmmmmmmmmmmmm." I moaned with a mouthful of Dick's dick.

I noticed that we were by a big picture window and as I looked to my left I could see people working in the office in the building next door. If any one of then looked they could see this 18 yr old little teenage slut, wearing a black see through blouse, black satin very tight corsere, a yellow satin pleated mini skirt, on her nyloned knees, along with 5" yellow spike heels and a yellow silk scarf around her neck, sucking and licking and swallowing the cock of the Ritz Carlton GM.

I pulled his cock out of my mouth, stroked him up and down, paying attention to the spot just under his cock head, and giving the head a little twist with my fingers. and looked up at him., with pre-cum running down my chin..."You like my sexy outfit, don't you Dick? You love the feel of the satin against my hot sexy body, right Dick? You love having your hot dick in a little petite curvy teenagere dressed like a French whore, don't you Dick? And I bet you love having me suck your dick in front of your picture window so all your neighbors can watch you explode in my mouth, on my face, and on my shiny satin clothes, right Dick?" I placed a hand on his tight balls and I knew he was ready to cum any second.

"Ohhhh that's right you little whore...now get that cock back in your mouth and make me cummmm....make me cummmmmmmmmmmmm....ooooohhhhh that's it you satin nymph....you nylon slut.....suck me ........suck meeeee........oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh....yesssssss.........LISA you slut..........IIImmmmmmmmm cuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmiiiiiiiingggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Dick's dick exploded in my mouth so hard, it filled my mouth. I had to open my mouth and some of his juicy spunk ran down my chin, over my yellow satin scarf and unto my black see through blouse.

I pulled his cock back and pointed it at my face.....Splot after splot...rope after rope hit me in the lips, my cheeks, my hair, and my eyes. Then I pointed his spewing cock at my blouse where ropey streaks of cum covered my tits and then lower onto my yellow satin pleated skirt. The white milky contrast against the black of my blouse and the yellow of my skirt made both me and Dick even more excited. I put my hand down to my pussy and pulled my skirt up so my fingers could play with my clit and pussy.

"IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII"MMMMMMMMMMMMMCCCCCCCCCCMUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMiiiiiiIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO." I screamed and screamed as my fingers worked my clit. Dick took hold of his dick and kept spraying my face and satin clothes.

I turned my face toward the window as Dick covered my cheek and I saw some men and women standing at their window watching us.
 
Last edited:
Dick Dicks Lisa

It was obvious that Lisa didn’t just dress like a slut, but she really was a slut and a damn good one. I didn’t care that people were watching this little teenage whore suck my cock, that just made it all the more exciting. I shot my cum in her mouth, then all over her pretty see-through blouse, her yellow satin skirt and her expensive Dior silk stockings. I loved the sight of my jizz all over her silky satiny clothes and dripping out of her mouth. Then I watched her finger herself to an orgasm of her own as I finished spurting all over her face and satin clothes.

“Yeah, you’re such a fucking little slut, aren’t you, Lisa?” I growled. “Trying to suck and fuck every man in my hotel. Well, that’s fine with me if that’s what you want to do, but you gotta please me first and keep me pleased if you want me to look the other way.” I nearly ripped the yellow silk scarf from around her neck and used it to wipe the rest of my cum off my cock. Then I wiped some of my jizz off her face and shoved it in her mouth.

“Suck on that, Lisa! Suck my cum out of your fancy silk scarf, you little French whore!” She sucked on it looking at me with her big brown eyes as I pulled her back up to her feet.

“So you like showing off, do you, little girl? You like seeing all those people watching you suck my cock? Well that’s fine by me, if you want to give them a show, let’s give them a show,” I grinned. I turned her so she was facing toward the big picture window and I was behind her. I pressed up against her, my hard dick rubbing against her satin skirt as I ran my big hands up and down her tiny body.

I grabbed her tits with both hands, her satin corset was so tight it had pushed them almost completely out. “Your tits are pretty visible through your sheer see-through blouse,” I whispered in her ear. “And your nipples are practically poking right through it.” I pinched her nipples for good measure and pulled on them, making them stand up and protrude even more. “I’m sure everybody can see them,” I continued as I pulled the see-through material tight over them. “But maybe not as good as they’d like to. I think we should open up this blouse for them so they can see them better.” I proceeded to unbutton the few buttons on her blouse and pulled it out from the hem of her satin pleated miniskirt and pulled it open. Then I reached down and pulled each cup of the black satin corset down so that her tits were completely free above it.

“There, that’s better,” I grinned. “Now they can watch me play with your slutty tits.” I held her tits up from underneath, then I squeezed and stroked them all around, teasing the nipples with my fingers. Then I leaned around and kissed both of her full round boobs, licking them with my tongue then sucking as much of them into my mouth as I could.

“Mmm, that’s nice,” I murmured. “But I bet they’d like to see what’s under that pretty yellow pleated satin miniskirt too.” I ran my hands all over her skirt, flipping it up repeatedly. Then I just held it up in the front exposing her bare pussy that was left uncovered by her black see-through crotchless panties. I rubbed it with my fat fingers. “Mmm, I bet they all like looking at your hot slutty pussy,” I laughed. “They probably want to see your hot slutty ass too,” I said as I turned her around with her back to the window and held her skirt up. It looked like quite a crowd had gathered over there by now. “These panties are kind of in the way though, even if they are crotchless.” I pulled her panties down and just ripped them off her, not waiting for her to step out of them. “There, that’s better.” I squeezed each of her ass cheeks with my big hands, then pulled them wide apart to show off her wet pussy and brown puckered asshole. I ran my fingers back and forth along her wet slit, then poked my index finger into her bunghole up to the first knuckle. The little slut Lisa wiggled her ass back and forth and moaned. I slapped her cheeks hard with the flat of my palm, leaving visible red marks.

“You’re such a naughty little slut, Lisa,” I hissed. “You know what happens to naughty sluts, don’t you?” I didn’t wait for her answer. “They get fucked, over and over and over again, that’s what happens,” I grinned. I pushed her closer to the window where there was a sofa facing the window. I pushed her down over the end of it so her face was in the cushions and her boobs dangling down. I flipped her skirt up showing off her ass and pussy. Then I lined up my cock with her wet cunt and slammed it in and started pumping her back and forth.

“Oh yeah, you little slut!” I shouted. “All those people watching Dick dick his little French whore! I know you’re just loving it, you’re such a dirty slut. You love being fucked wearing just your satin corset and satin pleated skirt thrown up to your waist.” I slapped her ass as I rammed her repeatedly with my huge rod. “Oh yeah, you’re such a good fucking little slut, Lisa. I’m going to cum all over your back, all over your satin skirt and satin corset. Oh yeah!” I moaned as I felt the pressure building in my balls.
 
Lisa Gets Cummed On...again

The cum I just had was fantastic. So was the cum that Dick had by spraying my face, my black see through blouse, my yellow satin skirt, my yellow satin scarf and my Dior nylons. It made it all the better because I was on my knees in front of Dick's big picture window in his office and the office workers in the building next to us were watching as Dick's dick degraded my face and clothes with his copious cum.

Then he pulled my cum covered yellow satin scarf off of my neck and wiped his dick, then wiped my cum covered face on it and stuck it in my mouth, almost gagging me, ordering me to suck on the leftover cum.

“Suck on that, Lisa! Suck my cum out of your fancy silk scarf, you little French whore!”

"We weee monseur," I said batting my eyes, licking at the tasty cum through my cum covered scarf, as he helped me up I tied the silky scarf back around my neck, pulling the knot over to the left side, to play the full part of a French teenage whore.

“So you like showing off, do you, little girl? You like seeing all those people watching you suck my cock? Well that’s fine by me, if you want to give them a show, let’s give them a show,” , as he turned me toward the window facing the crowd.

More people were in the windows across the street watching us. One window had a young secretary in a black pleated mini skirt, and a white satin blouse holding the cocks of the executives standing next to her. Someone was behind her squeezing her tits through her satin blouse.

Dick took his hands and opened my see through blouse, his dick under my yellow satin pleated mini skirt, rubbing against my see through pantied ass. I brought my hand back so I could grab his dick through my skirt, and rubbed the satin pleated material up and down his ever hardening cock.

His hands spread out my blouse and made there way to my corset enclosed tits, where my nipples were sticking over the top. He squeezed my nipples and then pulled the satin cup material down, exposing my jutting tits for all the world to see.

"Now that's better, they can see me play with your slutty tits."

He went around to my front and started licking and slurping my nipples at the same time pulling my pleated mini skirt up so the crowd across the street could see my dripping wet shaved pussy. God, his tongue and teeth felt so fucking good on my tits.

Dick's fingers entered my snatch, three at a time, making my quaking body hump and hump on his fingers. I moaned and shivered with his expert fingers."OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS," I panted. "MMMMMOoooOOOORE.....I WANT MORE.."I moaned, hoping that Rita and my daddy outside the office door could hear me.

Then he turned my back to the window, pulled up my satin pleated mini skirt from behind, moving the satin material up and down my ass, both showing and hiding my tight ass to everyone. His fingers pulled at the black satin garters, snapping them on my thighs leaving red marks.

Even though my panties were crotchless, Dick literally ripped my see through crotchless panties off of my ass tearing them to shreds. I heard the ripping sound and it put me on the verge of another hot orgasm.

"YYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS....RIP THEM, RAPE MEEEE....FUCK ME .....DO WHATEVER YOU WANT.....YOU KNOW I WANT IT.....I WANT IT DICK...I WANT YOUR FUCKING HOT DICK TO RAM ME...."

He pulled my yellow sexy satin pleated mini skirt above my waist showing off the 8 garter straps holding up my very expensive and silky Dior seamed black nylons. Then his hands slapped my ass repeatedly and his fingers probed my pussy and my ass. I humped on his hot fingers begging for more.

“You’re such a naughty little slut, Lisa,” Dick hissed. “You know what happens to naughty sluts, don’t you?” “They get fucked, over and over and over again, that’s what happens,”

Dick took me over to the couch and bent me over the arm so my head was on the cusions. Looking to the side toward the window I could see the sexy secretary in the black pleated mini skirt now on her black nyloned knees sucking the two executives. Other windows and other floors showed virturally the same scene of fucking and sucking.

“Oh yeah, you little slut!” he shouted. “All those people watching Dick dick his little French whore! I know you’re just loving it, you’re such a dirty slut. You love being fucked wearing just your satin corset and satin pleated skirt thrown up to your waist.”

He pulled my little satin yellow pleated mini skirt up above my waist and rammed his rod into my raunchy cunt. Now his hands were spanking my tight ass, making it red, causing wonderful snaps of pain and pleasure.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW WE WE WE WE...I JUS LOVE GETTING FUCKED BY YOU....I LOVE BEING DRESSED SEXY FOR YOU....LIKE THE FRENCH TEENAGE WHORE THAT I AM.....I AM A TEENAGE SLUT...I AM A TEENAGE SLUT...AND I WANT TO BE TREATED AND FUCKED LIKE ONE....FUCK MEEEEEEEEEEE....RAPE MEEEEEEEEE....SPANK MEEEE..........THAT'S IT KEN...........I'MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMCUUUUUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMMMMIIIIIIIIIIINGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!"

I looked out the window and saw the 2 executives shooting their load on their little secretary's face, her white satin blouse and her black pleated mini skirt. To the side of the window on the wall a saw a portrait of Dick standing between 2 women, both in sexy satin mini dresses. One of them was about 35, probably his wife in a black satin mini dress. The other was about 18 in a sexy red satin mini dress. Both were in black nylons and heels. This was probably his daughter. He was standing in the middle with his hands on their asses, smiling.

"I'm gonna cum all over the back of your corset, your dress and your hair right now,"Dick explained.

"OOOHHHH YESSSS....DICK....FUCK ME...FUCK ME HARD...CUM ALL OVER ME.......I WANT TO FUCK YOU BETTER THAN YOUR WIFE OR YOUR SEXY LITTLE DAUGHTER EVER DID....FUCK MEEEE.......CUUUUMMMM ALL OVER MEEEE." My fingers frantically worked on my clit making me cum again as Dick fucked me furiously from behind.

I felt him pull out and he yelled as he shot load after load of drippng hot sperm on my back, my black corset, my yellow satin mini skirt and I came at the same time.'YYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS....MESS UP YOUR LITTLE FRENCH WHORE.........."

I turned around on my back, wanting to have more on my face. Dick slid his body on top of my, sliding my little yellow satin pleated skirt up to my waist, his cock between my corsetted tits that were sticking out over the top. I squeezed my tits together with his dick in between, as more cum came cascading on my lips and face, corset and scarf.

I smiled up at him with the onslaught...."Do you like that Dick, cumming all over your little French slut..Do I fuck better that your wife...better than your daughter?"
 
Last edited:
Daddy And Lovely Rita

I escorted my sexy teenage slutty daughter to the GM office of Dick Steele where we were greeted by a very sexy secretary named Rita.

Of course my daughter Lisa looked real slutty and sexy in her yellow satin pleated mini skirt, her black Dior seamed nylons, a yellow satin scarf and her black see through blouse over a black satin corset that did nothing to hide her protruding titties. She looked like a teenage French hooker. Her outfit turned me on and I wanted to fuck her tight little petite body right now!

Looking Rita, about 25 years old, over I noticed she was wearing a very tight black satin mini skirt and a gold satin button down blouse with black sheer hose and gold 5" spike heels. Her blouse had three button open in front and I could see the top of a gold push up bra holding her very large 38D tits.

Rita said that Lisa could go in to see Mr. Steele, but I had to wait outside while Rita had some questions for me. I sat on the couch against the wall and Rita took pen and pad and sat in the chair across from me. I couldn't help noticing her cross her nylon clad legs as her tight satin skirt rode high on her thighs. I also noticed the audible "hiss" of her stockings which sent my cock protruding like a tent in my pants.

"Tell me Mr. Slade, may I call you Jack?" Rita asked. I said sure, she can call me anything she wants.

"Jack, do you like having your daughter dress so slutty?"

"Of course!"

"Does it turn you on?"

"Damn right, babe," I said looking at her tits as they rose and fell with her breath, her nipples making satin points in her blouse. Her tight satin skirt seemed to rise higher on her thighs and I could see the tops of her silky black stockings and a gold garter belt snap.

"You may call me Rita, Jack. Tell me, do you fuck your daughter?"

"As often as possible, Rita." My breath was getting faster, this babe was turning me on.

"Do you like seeing her being fucked by other men?"

"God damn, yes. It's a big turn on, like you are Rita."

Rita blushed, she uncrossed her legs, and opened them a bit. I could see her bare thighs at the tops of her stockings and more gold garter straps holding them up. A women who knows how to dress!

"Thank you, Jack. Here, let me show you something." Rita pushed a button on the table next to her and the wooden mahogony panel opened up behind me. On the wall were 5 plasma TV screens about 50" each.

"Here, Jack," Rita said, "Stand behind me."

I stood behind her, my cock even with her hair as she flicked on the monitors.

The first one said "Bar."

"Jack, this was taken last night." I watched as the monitor in living color showed my daughter, Lisa, in her naughty school girl uniform getting fucked on the table by Rod, while she was sucking Randy's cock. The sounds of her sexy moans came through the speakers.

The second one said "Elevator."

This monitor showed Lisa in the elevator in her emerald green prom dress grabbing 2 cocks and sucking another one, while I was behind her fucking Lisa in the ass with her satiny prom dress above her waist and her panties pulled to the side.

The 3rd one said "Church"

My god, they had a camera in the balcony and here is my Lisa in her white pleated mini skirt and her white satin blouse getting cummed on by Rafael and Kevin.

These sexy scenes were driving me crazy with lust. I looked down and saw that Rita's nyloned enschrouded legs were now spread and her satin skirt was above her sheer stocking tops. Shiny, gold garter straps strained at holding her nylons up.

The 4th one said room 6969.

That was our room. In it was Lisa and I in the shower fucking her right after she came back from church. I started rubbing the back of Rita's neck. She didn't resist. She kinda rolled her head from side to side.

The 5th and last one said "Dick's Office.''

Here was Lisa, in real time, being on her knees in her yellow pleated satin skirt above her Dior nylon tops sucking the GM's dick. Also I could see people across street in the building watching as Big Dick shot his load on my daughter's face.

Then I saw him help her up and slide her skirt up and down, like he was showing her off to the world, exposing her garters and panties, ripping her panties off. I couldn't take any more. I reached down and took 2 handfulls of Ritas big tits through her gold satin blouse. My tongue licked at her ear.

"OOHHH.......Jack...that feels nice,....squeeze them, pinch them." My hands squeezed and moved them up and down, left and right. The feel of the cool soft satin in my hands made my cock so hard I had to unzip myself, my cock with pre-cum rubbing in her hair.

I turned Rita's head around as I saw and heard Lisa scream while Dick was dicking my daughter doggy styly with her skirt up above her waist and her head on the couch, her tits hanging down over the cups of her satin corset.

Rita took my cock in her hot wet mouth, all the time looking up at me.

"That's it Rita, suck it...suck it....I'm so fucking hot." I put my hands in her long red hair and moved her head in and out.

Rita slurped and sucked giving me a wet messy blow job. This girl really knows how to suck. Probably learned from practicing on Dick.

She took my cock out of my mouth and rubbed it on her satin blouse leaving trails of saliva and pre-cum on her blouse. Then she brought my cock back to her face and started to slap her face with my cock. Pre-cum was flying out of my cock leaving strands of the juicy elixar on her pretty, sexy face.

I looked down and saw her black satin skirt that was so tight was now up to her waist showing me wet gold panties and a gold satin garter belt holding up her sexy stockings.

The visual effects of Rita and Lisa was driving me over the edge.

"Cum in my mouth Jack, cover my face...mess me up with your spooge....make me as slutty looking as your hot teenage daughter!"

I couldn't hold back! My tighted balls were ready to release. When I looked up at the monitor and saw Dick shoot his load on the back of Lisa's skirt and corset and then heard the slutty words she was telling him about her fucking him better than his wife or daughter, my cock exploded in Rita's mouth.

My balls released gallon upon gallon of hot sperm all over her face, then her gold blouse then her black tight satin skirt. The white ropes of cum streaking her satin clothing as Rita smiled at me through cum covered lips and eyes. Ropes of cum went on her bare thighs covering a couple of the gold garter straps, and then lower, streaking white hot cum on the tops of her nylons.

"Now I'm gonna fuck you," I said my cock still hard from the sight of Rita and Lisa with cum on their faces and satin clothes.
 
Last edited:
OOC- i liek to say i liek this story and that either i wanna join or if Lisashose could pm me i want to start athread with ya but i liek the story keep it up
 
Dick Uses Slut Lisa More

I slapped Lisa’s bare ass with my still throbbing dick and laughed heartily as the last dribbles of my cum glazed her round ass. “Hahaha, you’re such a slut, Lisa! Are you a better fuck than my wife and daughter? Well, I’m going to say that’s a tentative ‘yes’ cause I’m not done with you yet!”

I pulled her roughly toward me, then pulled her blouse the rest of the way off and threw it aside. Then I grabbed her skirt with both hands and pulled it down without bothering to unzip it and kicked it to the side too. Lisa was left standing there in just her black satin corset and stockings with her boobs exposed up top and her pussy and ass bare at the bottom.

“There, now you look like a real whore,” I grinned. “Now clean my cock for me while I rest for a minute.” I leaned back against the side of my desk and pushed her head down forcing her into a squatting position. The little slut obediently took my half-flaccid cock in both hands and licked it slowly up and down the full length cleaning all of my cum and her pussy juices off of it. I reached around and got a cigar out of the humidor on my desk and proceeded to light it and take a few big puffs as she held my thick member up by the head, carefully licking every inch of the underside along the big thick vein, then she licked my sac and took my balls in her mouth one at a time and sucked them clean too.

“Oh yeah, that’s pretty damn good, slut,” I grinned at her, blowing out big rings of smoke. “Keep this up and I’ll give you a free pass to do anything you want in my hotel.” I wrapped my big hands around her head and pushed her down on my rapidly swelling cock, forcing her to take it all the way in and down her throat. She gagged a little but I didn’t care as I pumped her head back and forth on my once again fully stiff member, face fucking my little French whore. “Oh yeah, that is damn good! I’m not sure if you’re as good as my daughter, but you’re damn close. Maybe I’ll have to get her over here and do both of you together so I can decide.” I laughed loudly.

“Now I want to taste that hot slutty little pussy,” I told her. I picked her up, she was so petite and light and sat her up on the bar, putting her crotch at a level where I could just easily lean forward and eat her out. She put her 5” heels on my shoulders with her knees up in the air as I leaned in and started licking her pink pussy lips, running my tongue up and down then teasing her hard red clit with a hard pointed tongue. Then I licked her with the flat of my tongue, making swirls around her clit, then I made it hard and pointy again and probed inside her tight wet hole. She moaned and thrashed, obviously enjoying my work.

“Ooooohhhhhhhhhh! Oh yesssssss, Dick!” she moaned. “Fuck me with your tongue! Fuck your little French whore with your big tongue.” She grabbed handfuls of my hair and pulled me in even tighter as I pushed my tongue in as deep as it could go. Then I pulled my tongue out and licked her back and forth again, folding her legs back to her head so that I could lick my way down to her tight little asshole. I rimmed her little brownie with my tongue then pushed my way inside a little too. I couldn’t get in too far with my tongue, so I forced one then two fingers into her tight bunghole.

“Oh yeah, little slut! What a nice asshole!” I complimented her. “Now I’m going to fuck your tight little asshole!”

I pulled her down off the bar and threw her over the other end of the sofa this time. This time there was no skirt to get in my way. I grabbed her ass cheeks with my big hands and pulled them apart, giving me ample access to my target. I pushed the head of my throbbing cock against her puckered pink hole. “Oh yeah, get ready to get your naughty little ass fucked, you naughty little slut!” I shouted.

I looked over toward the windows and saw there were still plenty of people over there watching, obviously enjoying the show, many of them engaged in various sexual acts as well. Just as I shoved the head of my cock into her asshole, I heard the back door of my office open and turned my head to see my wife and daughter coming in. My wife was dressed very daringly today, in a white satin sheath dress that barely came down past her ass and was so thin and shear it was not quite transparent but made you think it was. I could definitely tell she wasn’t wearing any underwear under it, her firm round boobs clearly visible with her nipples poking out and the outline of her pubes detectible too. My daughter had some punk whore look going, with a black satin spaghetti strap top that barely covered her pert young tits and left her midriff bare and a black satin miniskirt that was more like a wide belt. She was wearing black silk stockings with seams that stopped well short of the skirt leaving her upper thighs totally exposed. And she had a black silk scarf tied around her neck just like Lisa’s yellow one.

“Dick!” my wife exclaimed wide-eyed. “What are you doing, Dick? I thought we had a lunch date.”

“Oh hi, Jenny, hi Alex,” I replied. “I was just fucking this little slut’s ass, I’ll just be another minute.” I squeezed Lisa’s ass cheeks with both hands and shoved my cock the rest of the way into her tight bunghole with a loud grunt and started pumping back and forth.

“OHHHHHHHH! OH GOD YES DICK!” Lisa shouted. “Fuck my naughty slutty ass! Fuck my ass right in front of your wife and daughter! Show them how good you dick me, Dick!”

“With pleasure,” I grinned as Jenny and Alex walked over and got on either side of me and I put my hands on their sweet hot asses just like in the picture while I pumped Lisa’s ass hard. “Mmmmmm, I just love ass,” I smiled as I turned and gave each of them a kiss.
 
Back
Top