Daddy's Little Slut

LISAINHOSE

Loves Spam
Joined
Mar 19, 2008
Posts
50
OC: Lisa Warren, 18yrs old, dark hair, brown eyes, 34C-22-34, cheerleader at St. Lawrence United Trinity School. (SLUTS) I live with my daddy, Jack, near San Francisco.

IC: Today is my 18th birthday, Friday January 2. I knew Daddy would call me from his business trip, so I immediately went to my answer machine which was blinking. "You have one new message" the voice said. I listened to my Daddy's sexy deep voice. His secret pet word for me is "slut." When he says that, it makes my body tingle.

"Hi, Lisa, my little slut, Happy Birthday! I flying into SFO tonight at 7pm on Virgin Airlines. I got us a room at the Ritz Carlton, just you and me. With Monday being a holiday we'll be there until Tuesday. I know we'll have lots of fun together.

"Lisa, my slut, listen very carefully. I want you to wear the white satin mini dress that you wore for Christmas and the items that are in the birthday package on my bed. Also, in your bag I want you to bring your cheerleading outfit, the school girl outfit and the French Maid outfit. Bring your garter belts and nylons and make sure your heels are at least 4" high. I'm going to show off my slut this weekend so I want you to be ready for whatever may happen.
The keys to the Mercedes are under the seat. Be waiting for me just outside of security in your sexy white satin dress. I'll see you soon. Love you, slut."
 
Last edited:
Lisa gets Hot

I listened to the message 4 times, my heart excitedly skipping. "I'm going to be Daddy's all weekend. His hot Slut." I looked at my watch, I had 2 hours to get ready. I wanted so much to throw myself on the bed and play with myself but there wasn't enough time.

I took a hot bubble bath, washed my hair and put on my makeup all in a half hour. I pulled out the white, tight satin mini dress that Daddy wanted me to wear along with my 4" spiked heels. I went to his bedroom and opened the package waiting for me. "For my Slut, Lisa," the card said. I opened the package and inside was a white satin corset. The material feel sooo cool and sensuous...also a pair of black seamed full fashioned nylons, very sheer, and white crotchless panties.

I put on the corset, reaching behind my back to hook the eyelets,,, adjusted the cups so that the tops of my nipples showed over the top. Sitting on the bed I pulled the sexy black nylons along my legs hooking the top to the garter strap. Standing, I slid my panties up my legs and looked at myself in the mirror. Daddy's going to love this. I put on the satin dress, which was so short the tops of my nylons showed below the hem., and the tops of my nipples stuck out over the top of the dress Daddy wanted me to look like the ultimate slut and I do.

I pulled out a couple of other sexy skirts and dresses along with the items my Daddy wanted me to bring, especially my cheerleading outfit, school girl outfit and French Maid outfit, my nylons, garter belts, demi bras, panties, and drove to the airport. Even though it was cool I had the top down. My skirt was high above my stocking tops, and anyone, especially truckers could have a great view of my sexy legs. I ran one hand along my nylons, feeling the silkiness on my legs.

I pulled into the valet parking for Virgin Airlines, the young handsome attendant opened my door. Slowly, I got out of the driver's seat showing a lot of sexy leg and garter strap. His mouth dropped open I as stood close to him, handing him the keys. "I'll be back in half an hour. Don't make me wait too long, will you?" I asked, smiling at him, and touching his cheek.

"N...no...mam,"he stuttered and watched as I walked into the terminal.

I could feel his eyes and other eyes looking at me. I heard whispers such as,''mouth....slut....sexy....fuck..." as I walked past other men.

Daddy's plane will arrive soon so I wait, just outside of security where he will be exiting.
 
Jack Warren

Jack couldn't wait to fly into SFO and see his little slut daughter again. He had spent a lot of money to make sure his little girls birthday was perfect in every way, and he had a lot of plans for her, this weekend.

As he sat on the plane, he thought of her bathing and dressing as he had ordered, and he couldn't wait to see her in the new corset and hose he bought. The thought of her sitting in the car with him, wearing her crotchless panties would drive him wild with desire. Jack wanted to finger her on the way to the room, and tease his little slut by licking his fingers cleam, and then watching her do the same to them.

As Jack waited to exit the plane, he knew she was waiting for him, and she would already be wet with antisipation of his hug and Kiss. Jack felt his cock growing hard just thinking about holding her tight little slutty body next to his.

"Daddy Daddy!" she called to him, and she ran into his arms after he made it past security. Jack scooped her up, and lifted her to his lips, kissing his little girl like no father should ever do.

"I've been waiting a long time to see you baby." daddy whispered in her ear. "You look like such a little slut in that dress honey, I love it!"

Jack set his daughter down on her heels again, and the two of them walked arm in arm out to the luggage area, and after collecting his checked bag, the two of them, Father and his slut daughter walked off prooudly, as all the guy's were checking out his daughters sexy ass.
 
Last edited:
yes

As I walk to the exit where I'll see my hot Daddy, I feel and see the eyes of all the guys looking at me, undressing me with their eyes. They can see that the tight, satin mini dress that Daddy bought me for Christmas is so tight that the outline of my white satin corset, and garter straps show through the dress. I sure hope Daddy likes how I look for him, what with my black seamed nylon tops showing just below the hem of the dress and the tops of my nipples showing over the top.

The PA announces that Daddy's plane has arrived. I am literally dripping with anticipation, my juices are running down my bare thighs to my nylon tops. Soon I see Daddy, walking close to one of the Virgin Atlantic stewardesses. On closer inspection, I can see a white stain on her blue satin blouse running down to her skirt. Also, a patch of white shows on her cheek. Could it be that he got a quick blow job before he landed?

Daddy sees me and waves goodbye to the stewardess. I immediately look at his crotch and can see a bulge there. "DADDY....DADDY....!" I run to him and he picks me up, kissing me, our tongues dueling in each others mouths. His hands grab my ass and grinds me into him, I feel his hardness as he feels the straps of my corset through my satin dress.

"I've been waiting a long time to see you, baby. You look like such a slut in that dress!" he whispers.

I can feel my nipples harden, my pussy juice running down my legs.

Daddy sets me down and looks me over. I smile and turn for him. I hope my seams are still straight.
When we get to the baggage area, he has me bend over to pick up the bag, knowing that he, and eveyone else can see my wetness and bare, hairless pussy, garter straps and ass. Again I hear words from other people...."suck...what a slut...I'd like to fuck....cum on her face...." I turn and smile at Daddy.

As Daddy rolls his bag to the parking area, I hug his arm, making sure my satin covered tits are rubbing against him, my white 4" heels clicking on the cement.

We get to the parking area and I find the handsome attendant. Again, his mouth drops open at me hugging my Daddy. "I....here's...you keys...mamm...", he stammers.

Daddy gives him a $20 tip and tells him to open the passenger door for me. I smile at the attendant, as I slowly sit in the seat of the Mercedes SL sports car. His eyes bug and his pants bulge at the sight of my tits and legs and nylons on display.

I slip him a piece of paper with my phone number and mouth the words, "call me..."..and wink at him.

Daddy drives away and I cuddle close to him, making sure my nylons are rubbing against his leg.

"Do you really like how I dressed for you Daddy?" He smiles and runs his hand along my nylon enshrouded thigh. "I love being your slut.....mmmmm that feels good."
 
Last edited:
Lisa In The Car

I feel Daddy's fingers run his hand along my black nyloned legs as I cuddle close to him in the car.

As we drive to San Fran to the Ritz Carlton, my white tight satin mini dress is riding high on my legs showing the tops of my nylons and the garter straps from my white satin corset that Daddy bought for me for my birthday.

I take my left hand and run it along his leg, starting from his knee and slowly going higher to the bulge in his pants. "MMMMM....."I purr, "is that because of me? Or was it because of that sexy stewadess you were walking with?" I tease.

My legs open slightly and Daddy takes his eyes off of the road to see my wet, hairless pussy peeking through my white see through crotchless panties.

"I'm your little slut, Daddy, and I'll do anything for you." While my left hand is stroking his cock through his pants, my right hand runs along my nylons and up to my breasts, where the tops of my nipples are sticking out over the top of my dress. I smile at him as I pinch my right nipple, pulling on it so it protrudes through the soft, sensuous satin of my mini dress.
 
"I'm your little slut, Daddy, and I'll do anything for you."

"I know you will baby, that's why I love you so much." Daddy said as he kissed the top of his little girls head. "That cock is all yours baby, the stewardess already got her threat. She was a naughty little slut too baby, just like you." he said smiling.

Daddy reached down and he pressed two of his fingers into his little girls sopping wet pussy, and he rubbed them around inside her, till she moaned for him, and Daddy slipped them out and brought the fingers to his mouth and he licked them clean.

"Mmm, Nice and fresh, I like that baby. Soon we'll get you spunked up, when we get to our room, Then Daddy will clean you up, and we'll go have some fun in the Hotel bar, and you can tease the shit out of all the guys there, and if your a very good little slut, I may let you take one back to the room, for a good double fuck!"

Daddy shoved his fingers back into Lisa's boiling hot pussy. "Now how does that sound baby?"
 
Last edited:
Lisa In The Car

As I stroked Daddy's cock tenting through his pants, his deft fingers slid their way along my nylons, along the strap of my gartered corset and then....finally, to my dripping hot pussy.

I opened my legs as far as I could for him, which wasn't very far because of the tightness of my white, satin mini skirt. His fingers probed and searched, making me moan with delight, ".....mmmmmm....Daddy.....ohhhh....yesss....", and move my hips up and down on the seat.

He told me that his cock was for me and that the sexy stewardess already had her treat. I could tell when I saw her that she had the remnants of Daddy's cum on her blouse, skirt and face.

Trucks and cars were passing us by and some of the drivers would look and see what was happening to me. I didn't care. I wanted to show off...to make them hot too.

Daddy took out his fingers and licked them, tasting my pussy drippings. "Please....Daddy....put them back in....you're making me such a hot slut..." I bounced up and down on the seat, my head thrown back and eyes closed. He said he couldn't wait to take me to the hotel and fuck me...."mmmmm""", and then he wanted me to tease the guys in the Ritz Carlton hotel bar and maybe take one back to our room for a double fuck....God I can't wait...getting fucked while I'm all dressed up and maybe have them cum all over my face and clothes.

These thoughts were driving me crazy. I squeezed Daddy's cock harder through his expensive slacks and I could feel and see a wet spot on forming, knowing that I created the pre-cum staining them. I want to taste it, to take him in my mouth right here on the freeway.
 
Last edited:
Daddy Jack was loving how hot his daughter Lisa was getting, playing the slut for him on the way to the hotel. Daddy was getting caught up in it too, and his cock was ready to burst through his pants. The way Lisa was rubbing him made him groan, and when she put her head on his lap he know what she wanted.

Daddy could feel her hot slutty breath through the thin material of his slacks, and he groaned "Ohhhh goodddddd bbbaaabbbyyyy" when she kissed and bit at his cockhead.

Daddy straightened up in his car seat, and he took his fingers out of his little sluts pussy, and he Grabbed a handfull of Lisa's hair and he pressed her head harder onto his cock, forcing her to open her mouth around the tip of him. Now that he had his sluts attention, Daddy told her,

"Now Lisa, you remember when Daddy taught you the rules to slutting a long time ago honey. Now whats the first rule? A good slut always asks for what she wants." Daddy pulled her off his cock and he lifted Lisa's head till he could see her slut lusted brown eyes...

"Now honey, you ask your daddy for what you want, in that dirty, sexy, little slutty voice you have sweetheart." Daddy ordered.
 
Lisa Wants To Suck

My left hand is kneading Daddy's cock through his pants as we drive to the hotel. There still is about 10 miles left to make Daddy happy about his slut daughter.

I can feel his stiffness wanting to burst from his pants. He groans and pulls me by my hair to his cock. Through his pants I breathe my hot breath, my tongue licks at the cloth to taste his cock. His hips are bucking. "OOOHHHH GGOODD, BABBYYY...."He yells. At the same time his fingers are pulling my white satin dress up above my ass, showing it and my white corset straps and black nylon tops to anyone who passes by. A group of teenage boys pull up next to us in a pickup truck yelling obsenities...."Fuck her.....look at that slut....I want to fuck her too...I want her mouth on my cock....!" I'm moaning at hearing these words with my mouth around Daddy's covered cock.

Daddy looks at them and smiles while his fingers invade my wet pussy. I move my ass around not only for my benefit, but for the boys in the truck and Daddy.

Daddy pulls my head off his cock and pulls my hair back. I look at him with lust, with desire, and with need. "A good slut always asks for what she wants. Now ask your Daddy what you want in your slutty voice", he commands.

"Please..Daddy...please....I want to suck your cock....please let me take it out and put it in my hot slutty red lipsticked lipped mouth....I promise I'll suck you good....ohhh pleasessse." I feel like I can't control myself anymore. I'm Daddy's slut and his slave. I want to show him that I am worthy of being his slutty daughter by dressing sexy, showing myself off. I want Daddy to be proud of me.
 
Last edited:
I like the way my little slut daughter reacts when the boy's in the truck pull up, and the lewd things they say to my little slut. Lisa soaked her Daddy's fingers in her naughty little cunt hearing those boy's taunting her that way.

All of it helped her when I made her ask me what she wanted. That was something i always enjoyed doing with my little girl, making her ask for what she wanted, making her beg me in the most lewd way's, as it got the both of us hotter than pistols.

"Please..Daddy...please....I want to suck your cock....please let me take it out and put it in my hot slutty red lipsticked lipped mouth....I promise I'll suck you good....ohhh pleasessse."

"Mmmm that sounds like a great idea baby, you have 8 miles to make me cum." Daddy said to his little slut. Lisa giggled like a school girl, and she pulled down his zipper, and went fishing for his cock in his boxer shorts.

She pulled out Daddy's big nine inch cock, and Lisa groaned as she put it in her mouth, sucking as much of it as she could to the back of her mouth, and wanting it down her throat.

Daddy groaned as she went to work on him, and Daddy reached over and he smacked Lisa's exposed ass. She yelped around his cock, and it slid another inch down her throat. Daddy was so proud of his little girl.

"Suck my cock good you little slut, or you'll find yourself in detention tomorrow in School." Daddy said with a smile on his face. He loved when Lisa played the naughty school girl too, but he had more important things to think about now, like keeping the Mercedes on the fuckin street, while his daughter sucked him off like there was no tomorrow.

"Shit baby, you are one good little cock sucking slut!!" Daddy said groaning.
 
Lisa Sucks

As Daddy's fingers are in my sopping, dripping wet pussy, making me want to cum, he told me that I could get what I wanted in the worse way. To suck his big, hard cock.

"Mmmm that sounds like a great idea baby, you have 8 miles to make me cum." Daddy said to me, his little teenage slut. I giggled like a school girl, and I pulled down his zipper, and went fishing for his cock in his boxer shorts.

I slid in close to him and licked his ear, my hot breath turning him on. While all this is going on the gang of teenage boys in the pickup truck are staying right next to us., yelling more obsenities. "Yes, Daddy, I want to make you cum in my mouth...I want to be your teenage slut daughter...I want to make you happy." I dug out his cock. "Ohhh...Daddy...it's so big I don't know if I can get it all in my mouth." I looked at his cock, covered with red lipstick. "Was that from that slutty teenage stewardess?" I asked coyly, as I pumped his red cock dripping with pre-cum onto his slacks.

Without saying a word, Daddy took my by my hair and forced me on his throbbing dick.

My mouth went down as far as it could..."SUCK HIM YOU SLUT....YEAH AND DO ME NEXT... LOOK HOW HOT SHE LOOKS IN HER NYLONS AND SATIN DRESS....," said a couple of the boys in the truck. They look familiar to me, I think we're in the same class.

Daddy slaps my ass and my mouth goes down another inch..."orooommmmm...." I say with my mouth full.

"Suck my cock good you little slut, or you'll find yourself in detention tomorrow in School." Daddy said with a smile on his face. "Yeeessssshhhuuurrr......mmmmmmm........ahhhhhh." My mouth never leaving his cock. I know he'll want to see me in my naughty schoolgirl outfit.

"And don't talk with your mouth full," he says grapping my hair.

I bob my head up and down, tasting the delicious pre-cum, his cock hitting the back of my throat, my right hand squeezing his balls which I know a full of hot jizzz.

The boys in the truck are going crazy seeing me all dressed up and sucking my Daddy's cock. My white satin skirt is above my waist showing my bare, wet pussy through my crotchless see through panties, my corset straps pulling on the black seamed nylons, and my white spiked 4"heels, and my tits are falling out of the top of my dress and corset showing the aroused 1" nipples.

Daddy swerves the Mercedes slightly as we get off at our exit...the driver of the pickup swerves to miss us and misses the exit..."SHIT....FUCK....I'LL FUCK YOU IN SCHOOL, LISA..YOU SLUT!!!!." One of the boys says as the truck goes on ahead, maybe taking the next exit to find us.

"Shit baby, you are one good little cock sucking slut!!" Daddy said groaning, all the while his hand is in my dark long hair guiding my mouth...."Only half a mile, Lisa....you better make me cum!!" His hips are pumping up and down and my talented tongue is twisting around his cock....I feel it swelling...swelling...."OOOOORRRRRUUUMMMPHHH" I moan. I can't contain it in my mouth much longer...and then......"AAAAAAHHHHHH....YOU FUCKING DIRTY LITTLE SLUTTTT..." Daddy moans.

The first blast fills my mouth and cum is leaking down the sides of my lips...I pull back on the next blast and it hits me in the eye....I giggle...I turn my cheek and another hot blast of white sperm covers the side of my face....I turn again and a blast, just as hard at the first covers my lips and other cheek.

''MMMMMMM....YESSSS....OHHHHHHHH....IT TASTES....SOOOO GOOOODDD.." I lick my lips at the flying cum....

I pump his cock to get the very last drop as we pull into the driveway at the Ritz. I sit up and look at Daddy with my cum covered face, my tits pointing at him over my dress and my bare, wet pussy open for his fingers, tongue and cock. I smile at him..."Did I do you good, Daddy?'"

He looks at me with a smile on his face and then points at the bellhop who is ready to open my door.
 
Last edited:
......"AAAAAAHHHHHH....YOU FUCKING DIRTY LITTLE SLUTTTT..."

Daddy groaned out when he came, filling his little sluts hot sucking mouth with the first of his white hot potent seed. He let her hair go and Lisa pulled herself off his cock, and she let Daddy shoot all over her face. Daddy groaned again as Lisa milked his cock for the last few drops that she lovingly licked of the head of his cock.

Lisa looked up at her Daddy smiling, her face covered in his cum. Daddy frowned at her, and he patted her head. "You naughty little slut, now look at what you did honey, you have Daddy's spunk all over your face sweetheart. That was very naughty Lisa, and I don't have a hankie to wipe your face clean either. So slut you're going to roll down that window, and ask the nice man outside for a few napkin's, to wipe the cum off your slutty face, little girl."
 
Lisa At The Ritz

As I finish licking the last drops of steamy cum off of Daddy's cock, the Mercedes pulls into the entrance of the San Francisco Ritz Carlton. I sit up and look at Daddy with his hot cum dripping down my face, smiling. Some of the cum has run from my chin onto the top of my satin dress, across my tits and onto my skirt and nylons.

I look like a slutty mess, but I know that's what Daddy wants.

He pats my head and says,

"You naughty little slut, now look at what you did honey, you have Daddy's spunk all over your face sweetheart. That was very naughty Lisa, and I don't have a hankie to wipe your face clean either. So slut you're going to roll down that window, and ask the nice man outside for a few napkin's, to wipe the cum off your slutty face, little girl."

I drop my eyes and turn in the seat. A handsome bellhop in uniform is looking over the top of the convertible and can see how I am attired. I try to pull my white satin skirt down over my nylon tops and garter straps to no avail. The skirt is too tight, and besides Daddy stops my hands.

"That's okay, little slut, show him your sexy legs....I know you want to anyway." It's true I do want to show him what a slut I really am.

I look up at the young man. His name tag says his name is Rod. His eyes open wide, knowingly. I detect a bulge growing in his pants....

"Um....maammm....may I help you out of the car?" He opens the door and offers his hand. Rod can now see how my dress, face and nylons are coated in cum.

"May I have you hankerchief, please?" I ask as I stand up close to him, my tits rubbing against his uniform jacket, my hips bumping against his bulge, the satin of my skirt sliding along his pants. I lick my cum covered lips. "UMMMMM this tastes yummy....." Then I whisper to him. "I wonder how your's tastes."

He fumbles in his coat pocket for a handkercheif and I lightly dab at the cum on my face. Then I turn to Daddy who is still sitting in the car watching. I lick the cum thats on the handkercheif, roll it around in my mouth, swallow and smile at him.

Rod helps with the bags and leads us to the front desk. I pull the top of my dress up to cover my 1" nipples. My dark long hair is tosselled and their are still traces of cum on my dress as we walk to the front desk. My skirt is riding high on my legs and the tops of my black seamed nylons and the straps of my white satin corset are showing beneath the hem, making some of the gentlemen gasp at the sight and grow woodys in their pants.

The eyes of everyone in the lobby are looking at us as my white spike high heels click on the marble floor. I

"You're on the 69th floor" the desk clerk says. "Do you need help with your bags?"

I'm in a hurry to get to our room and have Daddy fuck me., to lick me,to show me off in the bar in one of my other outfits...I hug his arm as his hand slides down my back to my ass, squeezing it through my white satin dress and feeling the garter straps straining to hold up my nylons.
 
"You're on the 69th floor" the desk clerk says. "Do you need help with your bags?"

Daddy took his hand off his daughters ass long enough to sign into the register, for them. He looked up at the young Blond desk clerk that still had a look of shock on her face watching Lisa, as she acted like the ultimate slut.

"Of course I want help with my bags, young lady." Daddy says as he gives the buxom blond a look that left her naked to his eyes. "I want that young man over there," he said pointing to Rod, "I want him to take our bags up to our room." Daddy said, leaving no doubt as to what he wanted. The blond gulped and snapped her fingers, and Rod smiled at Jack.

"The elevators are this way, Sir." he said, as he started pushing the luggage cart, that held two of Lisa's suitcases, and Daddy's travel bags. Daddy took his daughter on his arm, and he escorted her to the bank of elevators.

They waited for the lift to arrive, and put his hand on Lisa's ass and he gave her cheeks a few light pats with his hand, wishing he was spanking the hell out of her, up in the room. The doors finally opened and the three of them entered, with Rod standing next to the luggage cart, and the two of them opposite, facing him. The doors closed and the elevator took off.

Daddys hand went to Lisa's ass, and he ran a finger into her cunt from behind. He pulled his hand away, and he turned towards his little slut daughter. Lisa looked up at him, and Daddy smiled and winked at her, using the eye Rod couldn't see.

"All right young lady, I want to know just what the hell is going on with you." Daddy said, as he started to lecture Lisa.

"I tell you to pick me up from the airport, and I find you dressed like some slutty whore! I know you just turned 18, but this is a bit ridiculous young lady. You are just litterally falling out of that dress Lisa, you're acting like some kind of slut, and you even had the nerve to suck your own fathers cock off in the car on the way here! Have you no shame, I'm your father for christs sakes, I'm not some guy you picked up in the hotel bar damnit." Daddy said sternly, for Rod's benifit.

Daddy watches as you keep looking at Rod, and his huge 'Rod' in his pants. I love it when you catch Rod's eye, and you lick your slutty red lips, and slowly tease the young man by sucking on one of your middle fingers, one you had just removed from your dripping cunt.

"You're nothing but a shameless little slut Lisa. I bet you even want that boy's cock over there," he says pointing a finger at Rod. I bet if I let you, you'd drop right to your knees and suck him off too, wouldn't you, you fucking little slut."

The elevator doors open, and Daddy looks over at Rod. He just smiles back at him, adjusting the tight collar on his uniflrom. "Move your ass Mister," Daddy orders, and he hears Lisa giggle, as the young man grabs the luggage cart, and pushes it into the hallway.

The three of them start to walk to their room, and Daddy takes a moment to look over the edge of the huge open retunda inside the hotel. "that's a long way down," he chuckles under his breath. They walk down the hallway, and they finally come to their room. Rod opens the door with the Cardkey, then he hands it to Jack, and he pushes open the door.

The three of them walk into the room, and Daddy turns to his little girl, as the door shuts behind the three of them. Daddy turns to Lisa, "You get that little slut dress off you right the fuck now Lisa, It's got my cum all over it."

Daddy turns to Rod, and he looks the boy over. "Get those bags off the cart, and over by the dresser young man." he orders, as he watches Lisa starts to strip off the dress, and so does Rod. "Move it Young Man!" Daddy orders again.

Daddy looks at his daughter as she stands before him in just her Corset, crotchless panties, and her garter set, wearin that sexy black hose, on her legs. Shes so fucking hot Daddy wants to take her right now, but first he wants his little slut girl to have fun with the carhop.

Daddy crosses his armsand he looks at Lisa, "Well what the fuck are you waiting for slut, give the man his tip already, so I can take you, and screw your brains out on the fucking bed."
 
Lisa Sucks Rod

Daddy takes his hand from my satin covered ass to sign the register. Then he tells the sexy desk clerk that he wants Rod to take our bags up to the 69th floor, room 6969.

We walk to the elevator, all the while Daddy's hand is rubbing my ass again feeling the cool satin material and the straps of my white satin corset underneath.

We enter the elevator, facing Rod. I can't get over how hot he looks in his uniform, but I'm also amazed at the rock hard bulge tenting in his pants and he looks me up and down. My pussy starts getting wet again as Daddy's hand runs under the hem of my skirt from behind, along my stockings, and into my dripping cunt. I move my ass around his finger. Daddy winks at me.

"All right young lady, I want to know just what the hell is going on with you." Daddy said, as he started to lecture me.

"I tell you to pick me up from the airport, and I find you dressed like some slutty whore! I know you just turned 18, but this is a bit ridiculous young lady. You are just litterally falling out of that dress Lisa, you're acting like some kind of slut, and you even had the nerve to suck your own fathers cock off in the car on the way here! Have you no shame, I'm your father for christs sakes, I'm not some guy you picked up in the hotel bar damnit." Daddy said sternly, for Rod's benifit.

I keep my dark brown eyes on Rod's rod, and lick my pussy juice covered finger like a lollipop, making sure to taste all of my juice. God, I'm dripping so much, and I want so much to cum, what with Daddy's fingers playing with me and looking at Rod's rod.

"You're nothing but a shameless little slut Lisa. I bet you even want that boy's cock over there," he says pointing a finger at Rod. "I bet if I let you, you'd drop right to your knees and suck him off too, wouldn't you, you fucking little slut?"

He's right I do. I am shameless. I want to get on my nyloned knees and rip his pants open so I can get a Rod's cock....to make him cum...to shoot all over my face and dress.

Just as I am ready to sink to my knees in the elevator, the doors open at the 69th floor. We make our way to room 6969 and Daddy orders Rod to put the suitcases in the bedroom.

"You get that little slut dress off you right the fuck now Lisa, it's got my cum all over it."

I smile at Rod and Daddy and slowly run my hands along my thighs, slowly sliding up the tight satin skirt above my nylon tops, exposing the garter straps, and then slowly slide them down, giving them the ultimate tease. I turn around and wiggle my ass, running my hands along my stockings and pulling up my white satin tight skirt over my ass. I bend over, looking over my shoulder, licking my hot red lips. I stand up and then slowly pull down the top of my dress letting my tits on display first, then over my hips and onto the floor. I lick my finger and then rub it on my nipples. Then I lift up my tit to my mouth and lick it. Both of them are going crazy stroking their cocks through their pants.

They admire my body encased in the sexy satin corset that Daddy bought for me, my white crotchless panties, my black seamed nylons and 4" white spike heels.

I'm so hot I want to be fucked by both of them right now, but Daddy tells me to be a good slut and give Rod his tip.

Daddy crosses his armsand he looks at me.

"Well what the fuck are you waiting for slut, give the man his tip already, so I can take you, and screw your brains out on the fucking bed."

My finger enters my pussy and I slowly walk over to Rod. I put my wet, dripping finger along his cheek, leaving a trail of my juice there and then stick it in his mouth. I run my hands over his chest as I slowly get on my knees, dying to open his pants, to have his manhood point right at my slutty made up face.

I look up at Rod as I slowly pull his zipper down and reach inside. He is breathing heavily and his hands stroke my hair. I pull out his 9" thick boner, dripping with pre-cum and rub the juice over my face, all the time looking up at him. I stick out my tongue and circle his cockhead with my wet saliva.
Round and round my tongue goes sending shivers along Rod's body.

My red lipstick lips open and I engulf him, slowly at first...."MMMMMM..."I moan loving the taste. Rod starts breathing harder and I pump his cock harder with my mouth. One of my hands is squeezing Rod's tight balls, the other is in my wet twat. I have to cum...I have to cum....I hope Daddy lets me.

Rod takes his hands and grabs my hair making me move my mouth faster and faster.

"That's it Rod...fuck that little sluts mouth...that's what she's made for...and then shower her face like I did in the car.!" He says to Rod.."Hurry up and make him cum, you cocksucking slut...I want to fuck you."

His cock is reaching the back of my throat as I keep looking up at him, I feel his balls tighten, his cock expanding in my mouth. Rod's hips are moving frantically fucking my face...."Ohhh...you slut cocksucker...teenage cocksucker slut....mmmm. Ohh God, you suck me better than my mother or little sister ever did."

His hot words make my senses reel, my hips fucking my fingers frantically.

Suddenly, I feel a movement behind me...Daddy is grabbing my hips his cock is entering my pussy...'"OHHHHHHH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMFFFFFFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHH" I say around Rod's ever expanding cock. I know it won't take long for me to cum. I can also feel that Rod is seconds away from blasting off.

Daddy spanks my ass as his cock goes into my pussy to the hilt. "OOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWYEEEESSSSSSSSSSHHHHH!!!!!!!!!"

Daddy pulls on my garter straps as his thick hard cock fucks me. I'm getting double fucked and I love it. Then, Daddy takes one of his hands and pulls at my hair, guiding my hot mouth on Rod's hot dick. His other hand slides along my corset in front and graps one of my tits, pulling on the elongated nipple, squeezing it, sending exciting tremors throughout my teenage slutty body.
 
Last edited:
(OOC Welcome to the club sweetie:kiss: )

"That's it Rod...fuck that little sluts mouth...that's what she's made for...and then shower her face like I did in the car.!" He says to Rod..

"Hurry up and make him cum, you cocksucking slut...I want to fuck you."
I say to my little slut daughter, as shes sucking wildly on the car hops cock.

I hear the kid stakin shit to my little girl and I smile ...."Ohhh...you slut cocksucker...teenage cocksucker slut....mmmm. Ohh God, you suck me better than my mother or little sister ever did."
Now thats some hot shit there, I think to myself, watchin The two of 'em go at it. Finally I can't take any more and I go over by my little girl, and I SMACK her ass hard, and she squeals in delight as I slam my cock into her tight little slut cunt.

I yank her hair, and pull her head back, letting the kid fuck Lisa red lipsticked face like he wants to do. "You better make that boy cum you slut, or I'm gonna tell him to shove his cock right up your tight little slut ass Lisa!" I say Grufly as I smack her little slut ass once again.

I hear the kid groan as he's fucking my daughters face, ramming his cock down her slut throat. And suddenly he screaming something, and he pulls out of Lisa's mouth spraying his cum all over her young slut face.

The kid came like a fire hose, moaning and groaning, and Lisa squealed with delight, then her Orgasm hit her, and her sluts pussy clamped down on Daddys big cock squeezing it like a vice.

"Oh Yeahhhh babyyy, Cum good for Daddy honey!" .
 
Lisa Cums Hard

With Daddy's torrid cock in my pussy, ordering me to make Rod come on my face, my hot mouth and hot cunt are clamping down on the two objects of my desire. Hot, thick, bulging cocks.

Rod and Daddy are calling me all such dirty names it makes me want to cum even harder. My saliva is drooling all over Rod's rod and my pussy is drooling all over Daddy's dick. Both of their glisening cocks are pumping into my holes. The only hole that's open is my ass, and I don't think it will be open for long.
Maybe Daddy will wait to fill that when I put on my schoolgirl outfit and he escorts me to the bar.

Rod,s hips are pumping into my wet hot mouth like crazy and my lips and tongue and teeth are making him all the more excited. Just knowing that he's been blown by his mother and younger sister turns all of us on even more.

Rod can't take anymore of my hot sucking and he pulls out his wet dripping cock covered with my saliva and his pre-cum...then "POWWWWEEEE..." His cock sprews forth a heaping supply of white hot jizz, spashing against my slutty face. I still look up at him with cum covered eyes, "That's it baby...ooohhh...yesssss....give...it to meeee.....oooommmm, cover my slutty face....just like you did your baby sister...." Rod groans harder at the thought and pumps his hips and cock. This boy is really hung and he's got a huge load.

Blast after hot sticky blast is covering my face, tits, corset, neck, nylons....cum is going everywhere, especially on my face and into my mouth. I giggle at each shot that hits me, sticking my tongue out wanting more and more cock and creamy cum.

Meanwhile, at the same time Daddy's cock is making me cum real hard. "OHHHHHHMMMMMMMMYYYYYYYYGOOOODDDDDD....FUCKKKKKKKMEEEEEEDADDDDDY........FUCKKKYOURRRRTEEENNNNAAAAGGGEEEE...HOTTTTTT.....SLUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTT...OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH. " I'm screaming like a banshee and I'm sure our neighbors can hear my cries of passion. Rod's cock still blasting sticks it back in my open mouth and cum coats the back of my throat and the overflowing cum starts spilling down the corners of my mouth.

My cunt is thrashing around Daddy's cock as he pulls my hair and spanks my ass making it red for being such a naughty little girl. With my mouth full of cock, I try to say to Daddy, "Doonnn't shoooe wannntoooocccummmm onnnmy schluttty facsh toooo??"

Daddy just slaps my ass harder and tells me to stop taking with my mouth full.
 
Last edited:
I understood what my little slut daughter was saying around the big cock that was still stuffed in her mouth. Finally Rod pulled his cock out of her mouth and Lisa moaned as he spread the cum all over her face with the head of his cock.

"You filthy slut, look at you" Rod said, Your nothing but a cum sucking whore, you're covered with my cum and now your begging your daddy to shoot all over you too. You cock sucking slut, your daddy should shoot his cum right up your dirty asshole, and make you hold it in there all night long!"

Daddy yanked his cock out of Lisa's cunt and he pulled her hair, yanking her head around and he fed his cock into her hot sucking slut mouth. Daddy gripped her hair hard, and he fucked his slut daughters face a few times till he grunted, and he shot his load into her mouth, quickly pulling it out, as more jets of cum fired out of him, bringing a loud grunt with each shot.

Daddy looked at Rod and he told him. "You get your buddies in the bar tonight, this little cock sucking slut is going to be down there, sucking and fucking anyone I tell her too. You boys play ball tonight, and you'll all have a good fucking this with this useless cunt, my lovely little daughter, Lisa the slut."

Rod nodded head, You got a deal, 'Dad' " he said with a laugh, "she'll have so much cock to play with she won't know which one to do first." Jack laughed, "Oh yes she will, she always does her Daddy first, and last" he said with a proud grin.

Daddy reached down and he rubbed Lisa's cum covered face with his hand, rubbing the cum right into her skin. "Lisa is a good litle slut, she knows who to thank for her cock, don't you baby" Daddy said kissing her cum covered lips.

"Daddy always knows just what his little slut daughter needs to be happy, doesn't he honey."
 
Last edited:
Lisa Becums A Naughty Schoolgirl

Rod's pulled his giant cock out of my mouth and began shooting cum, covering my face. I stuck my tongue out to catch and taste what was in my mouth.

"You filthy slut, look at you" Rod said, "Your nothing but a cum sucking whore, you're covered with my cum and now your begging your daddy to shoot all over you too. You cock sucking slut, your daddy should shoot his cum right up your dirty asshole, and make you hold it in there all night long!" That thought sounded so inviting.

Just then Daddy pulled out his cock from my pussy and aimed it at my face, just like I asked for. His baby batter contributed to the wads of white hot sperm that Rod had bestowed on me. I was going crazy having my face, tits, corset, and nylons covered with both of these hot guy's jizz.

Daddy told Rod to meet us in the bar with more of his friends, and watch me suck their cocks too.

Daddy looked at Rod and he told him. "You get your buddies in the bar tonight, this little cock sucking slut is going to be down there, sucking and fucking anyone I tell her too. You boys play ball tonight, and you'll all have a good fucking this with this useless cunt, my lovely little daughter, Lisa the slut."

"Ohhh, Daddy, you just love seeing me suck other guys cocks, don't you?" I smiled at Daddy through my cum covered eyes, rubbing his cock and pushing more slime into my mouth. I was rubbing Rod's cock with my other hand against my face to push his cum into my mouth also.

Daddy leaned down to kiss me and told me to take a bath and get ready for tonight. He would lay out my slut outfit to wear.

I took a bath, put on my makeup and saw what Daddy wanted me to wear for him tonight. On the bed was a red, and black pleated mini skirt, a white, short see through blouse that goes only to below my tits, showing my belly, a red demi bra, see through panites and red satin garter belt with red bows on the end of the clips. White nylons and red 5" heels completed the outfit.

After I put everything on, I looked at myself in the mirrors. What a slut I looked like.

The red and black plaid pleated mini skirt was about 8" from my waist to the hem. The white see through blouse was short sleeve, with 3 buttons that just went below my tits. Underneath the blouse you could easily see my red 1/4 cup demi bra and my hard nipples pointing out above the cups.

The skirt was so short that the red garter straps with the little red bows and 2" of bare thigh was showing beneath the hem. The white sheer nylons and my 5" red spike heels added the extra touch of slutdom. I bent over to look in the mirror from behind and I could easily see my red see through bikini panties covering my ass, still red from Daddy's spanking. I put my long dark hair into a ponytail and reached in my purse for a red lollipop whose top was red and white like a candy cane.

"Hurry up, slut, Lisa, I want to get you down to the bar now!!" Daddy commanded from the living room.

I opened the door. Daddy went crazy seeing his slut daughter in such naughty school girl attire, licking a lollipop with exaggerated tongue motions, that he unzipped his pants and pulled out his cock. Already it was dripping the aphrodisiac elixar that I was dying to taste.

"You naughty schoolgirl, slut. Is this the proper attire for school? No wonder you get A's in all the classes where you have a male teacher," Daddy said.

I smiled at Daddy, still licking my lollipop. "I"m sorry Daddy, I try to be such a good girl...maybe there is something I can do to make you happy." I looked at his cock. Will he let me suck him before we go downstairs or should I make him wait and tease him and Rod's friends in the bar?
 
Last edited:
Daddy looked at the outfit on Lisa and he let out a low wolf whistle. She was fuckin hot looking, looking even more like the shameless slut she really was. Daddy made a twirling motion with his fingers and she turned around for him, bending over so he could see her ass to it's best effect.

"You naughty schoolgirl slut. Is this the proper attire for school? No wonder you get A's in all the classes where you have a male teacher," Daddy said. "Tell me something Lisa, is there anyone you Haven't fucked yet, you shameless slut?" he said laughing.

Daddy pulled out his cock for Lisa to look at. Daddy laughed at his daughter.

"Look at you, you slut, your allready drooling for daddy's cock, you're a fucking nymphomanic Lisa! You're obsessed with sucking and fucking anything that moves you slut. Now get your little cock sucking face down here you slut, and suck Daddy's cock just like the first time you tasted it. You remember the first time you sucked Daddys cock don't you Lisa... Yes I can see it in your eyes that you do. Daddy reached over and he lightly slapped his daughters face.

"NOW Start sucking you slut! Just because your my daughter, that don't make you special to anyone but me sweetheart. To the guys waiting in the bar, you're just another cock craving slut, looking for a big piece of fuckmeat to eat."

Daddy smiled as his daughter took his cock into her little slut mouth. "That's it bitch! IF you want to be a sex slave for Daddy, you had damn well better learn how to perform on demand, you fucking slut."

Daddy smacked her cheek lightly as she sucked him, "Take all of it, you cock sucking slut." he demanded.
 
Back
Top