Say Something Amazing About A Lit Member

Nice thread idea ZBB.

I am about to crash but felt it necessary to make a quick mention on this thread.

Mrs. H

I just have to say that she is the epitome of a classy woman. Through the year or so that I have been on this board I have watched her show EVERYONE (well minus the 2 idiots) nothing but heartfelt wishes and the utmost respect. I have had the pleasure of getting to know her and it really is my honor that she has allowed me to do so.

She is one of the very first people that took a moment to say hello and genuinly try to get to know me. I have had great conversations with her both through I'm and a few times over the phone. Through the trials and tribulations that she has faced both in her personal life and on Lit she has remained one of the most positive people I hae ever had the joy of meeting.

She knows the ups and downs I have had over the past year and even though she has gone through just as much and even more she has always offered me her help, guidance, and advice. Not only is she smart, funny, sweet, kind, caring and sexy as hell, I can say she is a friend.

I may not talk to her everyday, but I know I could call or PM her at the drop of a hat and she would be there for me with an open ear. So Mrs H thank you for being you. You are one of the main reasons I stick around this place. I may not say it and I know I don't show it enough but thank you for being my friend.

I am lucky and grateful to have met you.

Last edited:
Clowns is right!

Mrs. H is one of a kind and lovely!

She is another one I know that I am so glad to get to know....and look forward to knowing better!!!!!!! :heart:

Nice thread idea ZLB.

I am about to crash but felt it necessary to make a quick mention on this thread.

Mrs. H

I just have to say that she is the epitome of a classy woman. Through the year or so that I have been on this board I have watched her show EVERYONE (well minus the 2 idiots) nothing but heartfelt wishes and the utmost respect. I have had the pleasure of getting to know her and it really is my honor that she has allowed me to do so.

She is one of the very first people that took a moment to say hello and genuinly try to get to know me. I have had great conversations with her both through I'm and a few times over the phone. Through the trials and tribulations that she has faced both in her personal life and on Lit she has remained one of the most positive people I hae ever had the joy of meeting.

She knows the ups and downs I have had over the past year and even though she has gone through just as much and even more she has always offered me her help, guidance, and advice. Not only is she smart, funny, sweet, kind, caring and sexy as hell, I can say she is a friend.

I may not talk to her everyday, but I know I could call or PM her at the drop of a hat and she would be there for me with an open ear. So Mrs H thank you for being you. You are one of the main reasons I stick around this place. I may not say it and I know I don't show it enough but thank you for being my friend.

I've spoken briefly with her but she is another I need to get to know.

Big shouts out to

Corbal, who picks me up when I'm down; and
to Teknight, who can't help being a smartass.

Two of the nicest people to whom I've ever had the pleasure of talking.

And to Sensualdreamer, just because her tips on what NOT to say in a pm should be published and distributed internationally!

I'll just say "ditto" to everything that's been said about Mrs H here - the woman is a total class act. As is her buddy newbiebabe. They both exude kindness and warmth. If you ever need a little boost, all you have to do is say hi and they'll remind you there are nice people in the world!

Sensualdreamer...what can I NOT say about this woman? Breathtaking voice, and the mind that makes a man weak in his knees...but she is also very caring and wishes the best to those she cares about. To be her friend is to be one of the luckiest people in the world...

Okay, now I'm gonna cry - I didn't expect that at all!!!!

Big shouts out to...
And to Sensualdreamer, just because her tips on what NOT to say in a pm should be published and distributed internationally!

OMG lol too funny :D It's not that I want to be overtly critical & scare people away from PM'ing me...but umm yeah :eek:
~~~~~~~

GI_Joe - I wish I could clone him :D His personality is so kick ass and he's one of THE friendliest guys you could talk to, he makes me smile even when I'm having a bad day. His voice is fucking sexy as well :devil:

Starrynightin64 - This lady is a shining example of the phrase "Support the troops" - she puts it into practice and is a jewel, very kind & sweet. She's someone that I hope to eventually meet :)

Gatorgirll - A genuinely lovely lady who has a heart of gold. I'm fortunate to have met up w/ her and she's rockawesome in person as well :D

Pervyromantic -WICKED mind which I adore, and an all around great guy who is friendly to everyone.

Mrs H - Classy, timeless and elegant. A caring heart and friendly as can be. She defines the word amazing for me.

MacDaddy - has a huge heart, and is a sweet guy and very caring, he's listened to me during some of my toughest times, and he's a great friend.

Needfullthing - he's a sweetheart...often in the shadows, but always caring about others.

GGGB, SSG, Corbal, Kuvi, Daymaker, SNG Wow...these ladies are like the fireworks of the PG!!! If I could have a girls night out, I would bring them all out w/ me (this goes for Gatorgirl, Mrs H, and Starry as well) :D

SW4Fun - A newer Lit member who is exceptionally sweet, thoughtful and playful... but hasn't been posting as much (hopefully he'll see this ;) )

(sorry I'm not trying to intentionally leave anyone out, I would end up writing a book if I mentioned everyone)

Very good idea for a thread. I have gotten to know a lot more people over the past few months and would love to give my thoughts.

Daizie: Very sweet and caring person. So thoughtful and nice and has made me smile on here more in the past few months then I think I have in my entire time here.

sunbunny3: Was one of the first people to message me when I got on here and became a really close friend. Who know a recipe about pasta would lead to that? Very kind soul.

pimpette_f: A romantic hockey lover who is searching for the amazing love everyone deserves.

Mrs.H: I can not say it better then everyone else already has. Sweet, caring, and very loving.

janeyl: Also a very sweet person. Reached out to me in a time of need and when someone does something like that I don't ever forget it.

Red from Red_and_Mackie: She might as well be my female twin. I talk to her very often and is one the most amazing people I know. Very nice, Very loyal, Very sweet, and just over all wonderful.

I know I am forgetting a few but it is 1am and ambian makes the memory a wee bit foggy :)

If I mess with you, I think you are amazing, or I'm finding out how amazing you are....If I don't mess with you? Probably haven't made my way over to you yet, you amazing little stinker you ;)

If I mess with you, I think you are amazing, or I'm finding out how amazing you are....If I don't mess with you? Probably haven't made my way over to you yet, you amazing little stinker you ;)
MOM! My food's messing with me!!

Nice thread idea ZBB.

Mrs. H

I am honored to know you and I am speechless.

We have lost touch and I am sad because of that. Part of it is my fault and I hope you can forgive me. I remember PMing you and you said, "You could have kept in touch with me too" and you know what? You were right so, I am so sorry.

Thank you for trusting me. For believing in me and for listening to me. You're one in a million and people like you don't come around too often.

I miss you and I need to stop writing to you before I start crying. :heart:

Clowns is right!

Mrs. H is one of a kind and lovely!

She is another one I know that I am so glad to get to know....and look forward to knowing better!!!!!!! :heart:

You are MY shunnyshineyhoneybunny(bearshating)angeloflove:heart:

I'll just say "ditto" to everything that's been said about Mrs H here - the woman is a total class act. As is her buddy newbiebabe. They both exude kindness and warmth. If you ever need a little boost, all you have to do is say hi and they'll remind you there are nice people in the world!

Jenny thank you very much, I really appreciate it and YOU my dear are the sweetest!

Okay, now I'm gonna cry - I didn't expect that at all!!!!

OMG lol too funny :D It's not that I want to be overtly critical & scare people away from PM'ing me...but umm yeah :eek:
~~~~~~~

GI_Joe - I wish I could clone him :D His personality is so kick ass and he's one of THE friendliest guys you could talk to, he makes me smile even when I'm having a bad day. His voice is fucking sexy as well :devil:

Starrynightin64 - This lady is a shining example of the phrase "Support the troops" - she puts it into practice and is a jewel, very kind & sweet. She's someone that I hope to eventually meet :)

Gatorgirll - A genuinely lovely lady who has a heart of gold. I'm fortunate to have met up w/ her and she's rockawesome in person as well :D

Pervyromantic -WICKED mind which I adore, and an all around great guy who is friendly to everyone.

Mrs H - Classy, timeless and elegant. A caring heart and friendly as can be. She defines the word amazing for me.

MacDaddy - has a huge heart, and is a sweet guy and very caring, he's listened to me during some of my toughest times, and he's a great friend.

Needfullthing - he's a sweetheart...often in the shadows, but always caring about others.

GGGB, SSG, Corbal, Kuvi, Daymaker, SNG Wow...these ladies are like the fireworks of the PG!!! If I could have a girls night out, I would bring them all out w/ me (this goes for Gatorgirl, Mrs H, and Starry as well) :D

SW4Fun - A newer Lit member who is exceptionally sweet, thoughtful and playful... but hasn't been posting as much (hopefully he'll see this ;) )

(sorry I'm not trying to intentionally leave anyone out, I would end up writing a book if I mentioned everyone)

I haven't seen much of you honey but I loved our PM's and I miss you!!

Very good idea for a thread. I have gotten to know a lot more people over the past few months and would love to give my thoughts.

Daizie: Very sweet and caring person. So thoughtful and nice and has made me smile on here more in the past few months then I think I have in my entire time here.

sunbunny3: Was one of the first people to message me when I got on here and became a really close friend. Who know a recipe about pasta would lead to that? Very kind soul.

pimpette_f: A romantic hockey lover who is searching for the amazing love everyone deserves.

Mrs.H: I can not say it better then everyone else already has. Sweet, caring, and very loving.

janeyl: Also a very sweet person. Reached out to me in a time of need and when someone does something like that I don't ever forget it.

Red from Red_and_Mackie: She might as well be my female twin. I talk to her very often and is one the most amazing people I know. Very nice, Very loyal, Very sweet, and just over all wonderful.

I know I am forgetting a few but it is 1am and ambian makes the memory a wee bit foggy :)

You have a great sense of humor!! You're a delight to know.

I have to mention my precious friend newbiebabe.

I just :heart: you! You put up with my silly morning rants and always have
the best advice.

You are my calm before the storm. Even with everything you have going on
around you. You are just one class act lady and I love being your friend!

What a great idea for a thread!

To GutterGoddess - she has become like a sister to me. Always there for me, offering guidance, and a shoulder to lean on when I'm feeling out of sorts. I'm thrilled that we have become friends, and live close enough to hang out from time to time.

FunluvinAJ - she is a beautiful person - inside and out. Even though we don't chat much anymore, she is one of the few people that I know I could talk to about anything, anytime. She's helped me concquer sp many personal hurdles.

Ima6uldv8 - beautiful, sexy, kind, caring Ima! We began chatting when I FIRST came to Lit, through a mutual friend's thread. I've come to appreciate her sweet, sassy wit, and kindness. You deserve nothing but happiness!

And, lastly, but CERTAINLY not Least:

TheBigandBaldGuy - what can I say - you are amazing! You know what you mean to me, and how much you have changed and affected my life. I love learning and experiencing things with you. I'm honored to be your girl, and look forward to many years filled with naughty, sexy fun together! :heart:

Gadgetman has more class than any man I have ever known. I am honored to be part of his world. :kiss:

Back