A Demon's Love (Closed)

She had him land and she wrapped her arms around him shushing him "You will never loose all your humanity I am the symbole of what you hold dear." She knew because she loved him that she would end up turning into a demon as well, but her transformation will be very slow, probably taking months depending on how things go. She looked into his eyes. "I love you"
 
“I love you too, Jules. I think I need to practice allowing the demon to come, then taking back my normal self. I should learn to control it in that manner.”
 
She kissed him deeply and backed away from him giving him time and room, she didn't know if he had fully turned into the demon or if it was coming in segments. "I love you no matter what form" She felt the need to say.
 
Minou returned Jules kiss. Her words of love comforted him. He relaxed his mind, pushing fear out of it. A terrifying darkness like a cloud came over him, and he remained calm.

He screamed as his body changed to the demon. This time two horns also pushed up out of his head. Now to turn back to normal, he said to Jules.
 
She stopped him once the changes were complete "Your not the only one that has to get use to this form, to accept it" She reached out stroking his cheek as she slowly circled him. Making a list of what he had, claws, wings, horns a tail, she stopped as she faced him walking up to him and kissing him warmly showing nothing but love and one hundred percent acceptance.
 
Jules loving words and actions toward Minou helped more than anything else. To see this woman he loved so deeply still caring for him despite the horrible changes made him feel on top of the world.

He took her hands in his and said, “Thank you, Jules for loving me no matter what. I promise to do my very best to give you all of me.”

His arms wrapped around her as they kissed. As he relaxed, he felt the change back to his normal form. He realized something at that moment.

“Jules, I believe you are the one who will always bring me back to myself.”

He embraced her even hard. “God, I love you. Thank you for loving me.”
 
She smiled at him and nodded stroking his cheek deep down it was hard to deal with, but it was still him. The only way he could scare her is if he lost control and to tap into the demons dangerous side and hurt her. But she felt on top of the world and knew they loved one another. She was glad she could help him even when she wasn't able to do anything for him.

"I love you to"
 
“I want to take you to dinner and a movie, then when we return home I want us to start making plans for our marriage. Now, that we are engaged, there is no reason to wait. I want to marry as soon as we are able.”
 
She smiled at him and nodded she didn't mind his request and it was about time they did any way. She kissed him and could not help but truly be happy. Deep down she could not help but wonder what would happen to them but right now she sat down looking at him curious what came to his mind.
 
After changing their clothes, they got in the car and headed for a nearby restaurant. They ordered their food and talked while waiting for it to arrive.

“Where would you like to get married?” Minou asked.
 
She thought about it and looked out the window seeing everything they passed "Honestly? Hawaii it's beautiful there, always wanted to move there but sadly in order for you to live there you have to be with someone that was there or have to have been born there"
 
“Perfect,” Minou agreed, “I can check the net for discount tickets and match it up to our schedule.”

When their meal was done, they headed off for the movies. After the movie, they returned home to continue to work on their wedding plans.
 
When she managed to have a little while to herself she wanted to make herself some up sexy for the night because she has something planned while he was needy the research about where they were going she was in the shower allowing the warm water to trickle down her body has she tried to show more her body she began to wonder if she could really do this he was a full-fledged even though he accepted what he was so he accepted the human side and the Beast he could become but the thing was she made love to the man but could she make love to both forms no matter what.

That should be cancer wonder why does she have pregnant before we hit the nature to get her pregnant she didn't know what was going to happen here she put on a strong face for him but deep down she was kind of scared afraid that she wouldn't be able to handle it because it was a lot knowing that the man you love was a demon his father the devil she was afraid of anybody found out what what happened? She began to understand a dream that she had a very long time ago about the age of 8 she had no idea this would happen.

She did wonder though if he could read her mind like she had Red Demons could do because if you could the thought made her blush so red she look like a tomato because he had a fantasy of him and demon form taking her fucking her. Just the idea made her wet she leans against the shower and began to start masturbating. Groaning lowly so he couldn't hear.
 
Minou was surprised he could hear the shower since he was in the living room, then he heard Jules moaning. He didn't understand what he was doing, but he felt drawn to Jules.

He stood outside the bathroom; he felt strange. Claws emerged from the end of his fingers. He stripped from his clothes and opened the door.

Although the room was filled with steam, he could see just fine. His primal urges were more than he could contain. He slid the door of the shower open and stepped inside.

Jules fingers were in her pussy, and he pulled her hand away, pushing her face first against the shower wall.

His hands crushed her breasts as his cock drove deep into her pussy. The beast within took over as he pounded her hard
 
She was so into her own mind pleasure her heart was beating so fast she didn't hear the door open and she didn't hear the door open in the shower but she felt and heard a presence that was very big she didn't get a chance to open her eyes before she felt him thrust so hard into her she cried out since it hurt a little but it made her even more horny strapped her legs around him using his hips to keep her there she Crohn's wildly as his hands from to her breasts her eyes locked onto his and she smiled at him her hands went to wrap around his neck that you smile she used her hands this one of her strength which was pathetic when it came to his strength she locked lips she felt his serpent-like tongue wrapping around her own she loved him more than anything and she do now let's see what they will do anything she grounded moaning or gotta Feel So Good Feeling his dick inside her looking into his eyes when she pulled away.

" make me yours baby so everyone knows I'm Yours" it's such a request you didn't know what he would do and if the human part even hurt her because she could see the Primal urges take full control.
 
His mouth devoured hers as their kisses set him on fire within. The demon knew this female belonged to him. His cock continued to fuck her hard. The heated dance of their bodies in the water was perfect.

This female could only be more perfect if. . . .

The demon's seed filled her. He believed that if he gave enough of his seed, she would start to change. He continued to pound her hard. He didn't plan to stop until her body began that change.
 
She didn't realize what was happening and had no idea what his plans were but in that moment she looked into his eyes and knew all to well he was planning something. It was a plan no one knew about but him, when her eyes opened they were different, sharper and more pure if you could look at them from his side. Her hands felt like they were on fire and she looked at her hands her nails were becoming thicker and black she was afraid she didn't know what he was doing.
 
The demon was pleased to see the emergence of its mate. Their frenzied union continued even after the water turned cold.

Minou's eyes blinked as he realized he was fucking in a cold shower with a creature he didn't recognize. He was afraid to say anything. The creatures eyes opened and he looked deep into them. “Jules?”
 
She felt so strange and then she started to shut down a little bit, she heard what he said "Minou?" She got out of the cold shower and noticed her body was odd she looked at herself and noticed horn type things out of her head but she seemed pretty human accept her nails and her forehead. She didn't know what to do or even say she hung her head unsure if she was sure she was ready for this.
 
Minou could see that Jules looked a bit out of sorts. He wrapped his arms around her. “I don't remember entering the shower. I know these changes in you are frightening; perhaps, it is just temporary.”
 
Feeling his arms around her she felt something stir within her stomach and didn't know what to think. "I have a feeling there is more to this then we can see. You remember nothing? It's like you were in a trance, a fucking machine. I told you to claim me but thought I was talking to you not the demon, and got more then I bargained for" She said softly.
 
Minou nodded. “Your commitment and courage amaze me. Knowing what I am, you could have left at any time; yet, you chose me. I love you so much, Jules, that I can't even understand it. And now, even your body suffers because of me.” He squeezed her tight. “I feel horrible for not wanting you to ever be out of my life. I don't want you to suffer, but I fear you will. Forgive me.”
 
Hearing what he said her form changed back to normal, hearing what he said and the way he was she did love him, she smiled a little placing her hand on his shoulder. "I do all these things because we have been together for over five years and in the time we have loved one another, I love you so of course I would do anything. I just wish I had more time before the demon part of you changed me"
 
“I found a flight to Hawaii for a good price,” Minou said. He caressed Jules hair. “I want us to have the best wedding ever. We can decided which island to stay on and the hotel where we want to stay. The flight leaves in two weeks, so that gives us time to work out all the details.”
 
She nodded to him, worried that things would change and not for the better "Sounds good, I need...some time to think" She said softly and kissed him deeply. Smiling and then went to put a robe on and went out to the balcony of there bedroom. Looking around she did not know what was going to happen. She thought about what she had become today, she thought of it and became that female demon again, placing her hand on her stomach, more was to happen that she knew. Her form wasn't complete.
 
Back
Top