Involving Anal sex

Luk

Literotica Guru
My GF lives miles away and we have never tried anal. But I have a girl I see near me who I would like to introduce anal to. Me & the girl here are very sexual, talkative, and oversexed. But what is the best, gentlest way to say, "I want to put my dick in your ass."

Thanks!

-Luke

Luke_Atmydik said:
My GF lives miles away and we have never tried anal. But I have a girl I see near me who I would like to introduce anal to. Me & the girl here are very sexual, talkative, and oversexed. But what is the best, gentlest way to say, "I want to put my dick in your ass."

Thanks!

-Luke

So basically, you're cheating on one woman and now you want us to help you find more ways to have sex with the one you're cheating with?

OK here's what you do. Next time you're going at it good and hard, just "slip" and give it to her good. That way you don't have to say a word. :D If she tries to squirm away, hold her down, she'll get used to it. Really. :rolleyes:

And if you end up alone, don't come crying back to us.

:( MJL

P.S. What I'm really saying is, quit yer cheatin and either go breakup with GF #1 before you go butt fucking GF #2, or drop GF #2. Just in case you didn't get it. Really.

Luke_Atmydik said:
But what is the best, gentlest way to say, "I want to put my dick in your ass."
Say it plainly. That is one message you want to be sure does not get misinterpreted!

lol ask her if she woul dlike it 'Up the Marmite motorway of love'

Marmite....you either love it or hate it ;)

SmilesByMiles said:
lol ask her if she woul dlike it 'Up the Marmite motorway of love'

Marmite....you either love it or hate it ;)

Just like anal, baby.

Would you smile if I "extended your horizons" tonite? :D

next time you lay the pipe to her! like while your going down on her just tongue her ass a little then ask her if you can go for a ride up hershey highway!! works for me!!

I know it would be cooler to say something smartassy, but for all those virgin asses out there that are curious about having action...

please remember that first entry even with lube can be VERY painful!
the key is to get her as relaxed as possible and maybe even start small and work up to your cock (fingers, butt safe toys, beads, whatever). Not to mention the serious saftey/health risks that should be considered with this form of sex.

if it's just about a f*** in the ass then be blunt, maybe she'll get turned on by that too. if you want it to be a regular thing, take your time - a lot of fun can be had for both of you by working up to it. sexiest thing I ever heard was someone who got a back of body massage with lots of oil, but other senses controlled/constrained (tied, headphones, blindfold) and after a good while the ass was brought into the massage.

I would suggest that during some really hot monkey love, you play with her asshole with your finger. See how she reacts and go from there.

When my dh and I go anal, I prefer to be on top for the initial penetration, because I have complete control over the depth. Once he's finally in all the way, any position is fine. Oh, and lube is important. I prefer to use my own, i.e., have him penetrate me vaginally first.

We don't do it often, but when we do.....oh yeah!

Putting Your Fingers In First While Fucking Her Normally Would Be A Good Start...that's How I Do It To All Chicks And Really Works...of Course" I Love U More" Works Just Fine Too Lol

nighthawk289 said:
next time you lay the pipe to her! like while your going down on her just tongue her ass a little then ask her if you can go for a ride up hershey highway!! works for me!!

If a man actually said this to me, I would roll out of the bed laughing. I'd probably point and laugh. I'd continue to laugh as he put his pants back on and walked out the door, then I'd laugh a little louder so he could hear it all the way to car. Don't even think of taking this advice, trust me, 'k????

Now ... if he were to tentatively lick/touch my ass and quietly ask, "Is this ok?" or "Do you like this?" then we're on to something. A man who checks in with me as he goes is always going to get farther, faster. (Ok, technically this isn't true anymore because I was serious about my marriage vows, but I sowed plenty of wild oats as a single gal!)

If I were you I'd get all I could because as soon as the girlfriend(s) figure it out, you won't be getting any for a very long time. Just FYI. Most women don't like cheaters.

Thanks!

-Luke

Just say, "Breathe deep and slow Candi."

gf

In my 20's I had my own small apartment. I met a college girl that loved sex a lot. Her favorite way to fuck was on her hands and knees ass high in the air. I loved watching my wet cock slide in and out of her very pink pussy. Her pink anus was winking at me I wet my thumb and started rubbing it. She moaned a little louder so I wet it real good and pushed it in her a little. She had a orgasm right then as I push it all the way in. Later we talked about me fucking her ass. She said she would try it but I have to wear a rubber and going to need lots of lube and only after she smoked a joint. The next day went to the drug store got rubbers and k-y lube. She came over after classes took a hot bath and smoked in the tub. I put 2 pillows with a towel over them she laid stomach down the pillows under her. I started out lubing her hole pushing a finger in her she was very relax. I put the rubber on lubed it good. Got it lubed up good. She was playing with her clit and pussy as I mounted her. My legs on the outside of her ass. I pushed my cock head in she said hold on let me get use to it. little by little push in her applying lube a lot. It took about 2 mins before I was balls deep in her. After staying still for a few she said fuck me I started out slow then picked up speed she was fingering her self hard and started having a orgasm. I off loaded in the rubber in her ass. After I pulled out I looked at her ass it was wide open gapping. She said it was a very different orgasm like her ass was on fire, but enjoyable. We did anal once in a while. she even started doing me with a skinny white vibrator. She would fuck me with it as she sucked me.

It's been more than 11 years ago. How the hell do you guys manage to dig up these threads?!:confused:

Are you cheating or are these women informed and consenting? If you’re cheating, stop (it’s a jerk move). If they’re informed and consenting, asking directly is your best bet.

There are secret code words you can use when talking about anal. Her are some examples.

Do you want to find out if she's tried anal? Try this:
"Have you ever tried anal?"

Want to find out how she liked it? Try this:
"How was it?"

Want to find out if she wants to try it? Here's what you say:
"Do you want to try anal?"

Seriously, not the time to play coy. Anal takes some prep work.

There are secret code words you can use when talking about anal. Her are some examples.

"How was it?"

You are too funny, Anna!

In my 20's I had my own small apartment. I met a college girl that loved sex a lot. Her favorite way to fuck was on her hands and knees ass high in the air. I loved watching my wet cock slide in and out of her very pink pussy. Her pink anus was winking at me I wet my thumb and started rubbing it. She moaned a little louder so I wet it real good and pushed it in her a little. She had a orgasm right then as I push it all the way in. Later we talked about me fucking her ass. She said she would try it but I have to wear a rubber and going to need lots of lube and only after she smoked a joint. The next day went to the drug store got rubbers and k-y lube. She came over after classes took a hot bath and smoked in the tub. I put 2 pillows with a towel over them she laid stomach down the pillows under her. I started out lubing her hole pushing a finger in her she was very relax. I put the rubber on lubed it good. Got it lubed up good. She was playing with her clit and pussy as I mounted her. My legs on the outside of her ass. I pushed my cock head in she said hold on let me get use to it. little by little push in her applying lube a lot. It took about 2 mins before I was balls deep in her. After staying still for a few she said fuck me I started out slow then picked up speed she was fingering her self hard and started having a orgasm. I off loaded in the rubber in her ass. After I pulled out I looked at her ass it was wide open gapping. She said it was a very different orgasm like her ass was on fire, but enjoyable. We did anal once in a while. she even started doing me with a skinny white vibrator. She would fuck me with it as she sucked me.

Is she Luke's hot new GF?

"How was it?"

Or you can just start on the prep and see how that goes...

Just talk to her like a normal adult human being. "Hey, I'm interested in trying anal sex with you." would be one example.

Here's the biggest thing though. Anal sex only works when the receptive partner is relaxed and willing. Do not try to force, cajole, or push the issue.

Just talk to her like a normal adult human being. "Hey, I'm interested in trying anal sex with you." would be one example.

Here's the biggest thing though. Anal sex only works when the receptive partner is relaxed and willing. Do not try to force, cajole, or push the issue.

I would normally gig you for necroing a month old thread, but instead I'll reiterate that anal is a God damn process.

What's not gentle about, "I want to put my dick in your ass"? It's direct, yes, but you're asking without pressuring, and you're throwing the ball into her court. I'd just go ahead and say that. It's not like she's going to faint if your use of language is too vulgar.

Only recently had anal sex with my wife. She has always enjoyed me playing with her ass with some light fingering. I had always wanted to but was prepared to wait until she felt right. Once she said to go for it, I took it extremely slowly, very very slowly pushing in the pausing then pushing in again.
Once I was nearly all in she obviously felt more comfortable and I was able to go a bit harder.
I loved it and she was quite adamant that we would be having more anal fun in the future

Back